manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Damn yourr up to 210!? You weigh more than me now. I'm down to 206. Kinda worried that I may turn into a woman before this thing is over. @Smont And @Hyde know what I'm talking about šŸ˜
Yeah, I'm up about 5lbs since I started...and just eating barely above maintenance

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm up about 5lbs since I started...and just eating barely above maintenance
Not a big fan of AIs but this fall I'm gonna dova traditional off season bro split and gonna run a gram of test per week and om gonna have to throw one in then because I most likely won't be running primo or mast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a big fan of AIs but this fall I'm gonna dova traditional off season bro split and gonna run a gram of test per week and om gonna have to throw one in then because I most likely won't be running primo or mast
I've been talking to a few people lately about the whole aI thing and how people are avoiding ai and using mast and primo. One of then is very adamant that his and his clients bloodwork look better on a low dose ai then on mast and primo after 10 weeks or more. And it makes sense to me that if you use the ai to control and not crush estrogen the sides are minimal. It's only when you hammer it into the dirt that the crappy health markers pop up.

Was also recently watching some old John meadows stuff and he talks about using the ai for a month or 2 and then switching to nolva for 4 weeks and going back and forth. Obviously only using them if you need them.

Worst case just grab some exemestane and raloxifene. Use togther until the nips calm down and then drop ralox and only use exem as needed.

Lately I've been finding myself getting slight sensitivity about every 2 weeks, IL take a single 12.5mg exem dose and be good for another week or 2

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Took 1mg Arimidex yesterday, and now I'm peeing like crazy and looking less watery.

I'm using the arimidex instead of Exemstane right now because it's pharmacy grade, and I don't want to risk it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why won't you run primo or mast with a gram of test?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've been talking to a few people lately about the whole aI thing and how people are avoiding ai and using mast and primo. One of then is very adamant that his and his clients bloodwork look better on a low dose ai then on mast and primo after 10 weeks or more. And it makes sense to me that if you use the ai to control and not crush estrogen the sides are minimal. It's only when you hammer it into the dirt that the crappy health markers pop up.

Was also recently watching some old John meadows stuff and he talks about using the ai for a month or 2 and then switching to nolva for 4 weeks and going back and forth. Obviously only using them if you need them.

Worst case just grab some exemestane and raloxifene. Use togther until the nips calm down and then drop ralox and only use exem as needed.

Lately I've been finding myself getting slight sensitivity about every 2 weeks, IL take a single 12.5mg exem dose and be good for another week or 2
When i first began to teach myself about hormone optimization, I watched a ton of videos from MD Rand McClain.

He had all of his TRT clients on Arimdex our of the gate, and closely monitored them to make sure they were in the E2 sweet spot. He was never concerned about lipids, and was actually more worried about prostate health marker being effected by high E2.

He was very well spoken, and didn't come off like a quack. I believe he worked with Jay Culter, as well. Then, somewhere along the line AIs got demonized like crazy.

I'm guessing it's because of other TRT docs over prscribing them, and nor monitoring bloodwork markers closely.

I still enjoy watching his videos from time to time. He has a calming way about him.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why won't you run primo or mast with a gram of test?
I might was thinking of doing 1 gram test, 900 eq, 300 npp and between 4-5000 calories / day. We'll see tho maybe I'll do 600 primo instead of the eq. This won't be until October so it's still a long way off. Gotta get through these last 6.5 weeks of dieting first lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I miss the HS incline. The Nautilus one my gym has sucks eggs; I donā€™t even bother.
Yeah, Hammer Strength is my favorite then comes the PreCor HS knockoffs. I am pretty sure these will be a big part of my push for size since barbell bench is beating up my right shoulder.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That makes sense to me using them to stay in range instead of using them to ride estro into the dirt. I'll make sure and have all that on hand this fall

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde what do you think about upping the Nolva to 40mg? Think this would help the nips?
Damn yourr up to 210!? You weigh more than me now. I'm down to 206. Kinda worried that I may turn into a woman before this thing is over. @Smont And @Hyde know what I'm talking about
Gotta stay over 200lbs dammit!

But thatā€™s really the crux of the issue isnā€™t it? More people using steroids donā€™t understand much about them really, because more people by default will be less advanced users, and they donā€™t understand the value of having enough estrogen.

If you take 300 test and 700 primo, unless you are a super aromatizer it will make for seriously low e2 for most. You have to get the balance right for the total dose you want. Same as if you use an AI. Control, donā€™t crush.

SERMs are great because lipids tend to go up on them, especially if estrogen can be let loose to run higher for a bit. But SERMs have drawbacks, so again, itā€™s a balancing act.

Yeah, Hammer Strength is my favorite then comes the PreCor HS knockoffs. I am pretty sure these will be a big part of my push for size since barbell bench is beating up my right shoulder.
I got to use one this morning; I thought the one at the barbell club was a flat but it is the incline, so I got to try it again after about 8 years, coincidentally - man Iā€™m so much more jacked than I used to be! I could barely fit in it; my pecs had to stretch out so deep to get my hands on it and I had to start the press from a deficit or slide down under it! Still a cool machine, but I fit much better back then.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got to use one this morning; I thought the one at the barbell club was a flat but it is the incline, so I got to try it again after about 8 years, coincidentally - man Iā€™m so much more jacked than I used to be! I could barely fit in it; my pecs had to stretch out so deep to get my hands on it and I had to start the press from a deficit or slide down under it! Still a cool machine, but I fit much better back then.
it's funny you mention that. I have to do the slide in thing too. Also, I get a laugh when a normal sized person sits in my car and are almost laying down because my seat is leaned back so far, but my back is so thick I am sitting up almost straight. I have heard, "I have no idea how you drive this laying down." so many times! I am like because I am 5 inches thicker than you. LOL

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 19 (legs)

25mg Trest Ace
40mg Nolva

The puffy nipples are gone, and woke up with morning wood. So im guessing I didn't drop E2 too low. Libido is good. So 1mg Arimidex a couple times per week, may be just what the Dr ordered.

I'll get bloods next week.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19 (legs)

25mg Trest Ace
40mg Nolva

The puffy nipples are gone, and woke up with morning wood. So im guessing I didn't drop E2 too low. Libido is good. So 1mg Arimidex a couple times per week, may be just what the Dr ordered.

Coolā€¦.back to the grind.šŸ˜ŽšŸ’Ŗ

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Since I'm feeling good now, and nipples aren't irritated, I'm going to get bloodwork in the morning.

That way I can see where my E2 is, because this feels like a good spot for it, by the way I feel.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what I was reading on Trest Ace you want to inject at least once a day due to the half life. Maybe it would be better to run @ 12.5 every day instead of 25 EOD. I am sure someone with actual experience with the compound can correct me if I am wrong.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I was reading on Trest Ace you want to inject at least once a day due to the half life. Maybe it would be better to run @ 12.5 every day instead of 25 EOD. I am sure someone with actual experience with the compound can correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah the half life is about 8 to 12 hours, so daily injections are optimal, but I have done EOD and had great cycles as well. Actually the last couple Iā€™ve done were EOD, but if a person is prone to the sides, I think every day would probably be best because you typically donā€™t see as much up and down fluctuations.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Since I seem to have figured out how to control the E2, I'm going to keep it at 25mg/Ed

I've also decided to keep test cyp and mast e at my cruise doses. (200/200). That way the only real variable is the trest.

This way I can better assess what the treat is actually doing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 19 (legs)

25mg Trest Ace
40mg Nolva

Your on methyl estrogen, the odds of completely crushing it with a couple adex are probably slim to none, even if you did, your next shot of trest wouldn't probably bring it right back in range

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Your on methyl estrogen, the odds of completely crushing it with a couple adex are probably slim to none, even if you did, your next shot of trest wouldn't probably bring it right back in range
Yeah, I think im definitely overhtinking the whole "crashing E2" thing

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I forgot to.mention, I woke up covered in sweat last night...felt like I jumped in a pool with my PJs in

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Smont u gotta try rhis **** dude...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The Trest.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trest? I've used it multiple times, oral, transdermal and injectable. I've never been impressed. I feel like it works exactly the same as other steroids but with more side effects so I don't bother. Only time IL probably use it again is if I wanna do a bench or deadlift comp without having to watch my weight and I'd probably only use it for 3-4 weeks.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Trest? I've used it multiple times, oral, transdermal and injectable. I've never been impressed. I feel like it works exactly the same as other steroids but with more side effects so I don't bother. Only time IL probably use it again is if I wanna do a bench or deadlift comp without having to watch my weight and I'd probably only use it for 3-4 weeks.
Just goes to show you everyone is different...im not having to many crazy sides. Just getting swole and leaner

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just a SERM and AI manipulation keeps everything good

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
šŸ¤š I always sweat at night and I eat most of my carbs around 730pm
Lol I love that full carb feeling right before bed

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
šŸ¤š I always sweat at night and I eat most of my carbs around 730pm
I have my post workout meal right before bed and I haven't been sweating too bad at all. I do have the window open tho. The only thing that's annoying is the trensomnia. 4 hours of sleep and then boom! Wide awake and even the 4 hours I do get I don't feel it's the best sleep

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have my post workout meal right before bed and I haven't been sweating too bad at all. I do have the window open tho. The only thing that's annoying is the trensomnia. 4 hours of sleep and then boom! Wide awake and even the 4 hours I do get I don't feel it's the best sleep
That's how I sleep all year round since I was like 15 lol. But I feel refreshed. More sleep would do me some justice but I function very well on low sleep. My father is exactly the same

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thatā€™s one of the sides I get from Tren is the Trensomnia, except it got to where it was hard to get even 4 hours. It doesnā€™t seem to bother you at first, and then boom itā€™s like the lack of sleep all catches up at once.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thatā€™s one of the sides I get from Tren is the Trensomnia, except it got to where it was hard to get even 4 hours. It doesnā€™t seem to bother you at first, and then boom itā€™s like the lack of sleep all catches up at once.
I always sleep like sh1t regardless...years of working graveyard screwed me. I take Trazadone now, and that seems to help a little bit

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've tried every herbal sleep aid in the world, and none of that sh1t helps

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyone else in here struggle with insomnia?

It seems like pulling teeth to get an ambien script now a days....

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's how I sleep all year round since I was like 15 lol. But I feel refreshed. More sleep would do me some justice but I function very well on low sleep. My father is exactly the same
I don't really feel tired at work..I mean I work 19 hours, come home fir like an hour then go to thr gym for 2 and I'm good..I'm just thinking about recovery and growth it would be better to sleep more

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don't really feel tired at work..I mean I work 19 hours, come home fir like an hour then go to thr gym for 2 and I'm good..I'm just thinking about recovery and growth it would be better to sleep more
U work 19 hours? Tf..

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone else in here struggle with insomnia?

It seems like pulling teeth to get an ambien script now a days....
I did when I was younger like I'm my late teens early 20s but looking back o think it was more anxiety

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always sleep like sh1t regardless...years of working graveyard screwed me. I take Trazadone now, and that seems to help a little bit
I donā€™t know the protocol, but Iā€™ve heard Alex Kikel mention on his old podcast that injectable SR can be used to help reset circadian rhythms if itā€™s a timing thing.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I donā€™t know the protocol, but Iā€™ve heard Alex Kikel mention on his old podcast that injectable SR can be used to help reset circadian rhythms if itā€™s a timing thing.
Cool. I'll check it out.

I also have a prescription for ativan. I got it when i was having anxiety, which turns out was caused by my drinking.

The ativan really helps relax at night, but I only get a few for the entire month

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 20

The date is off, but this is from this evening.

20230510_191412.jpg