MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah McDonald's is one place i can't do, although the breakfast is okay but other than that I'm out
I am with you on this one. I do still like their fries, but not as much as when they were made with beef tallow. Then again, I will mess up a double meat whataburger, sonic, or a whopper. Just not fond of the grease sponges they call hamburger patties at Mickey D's. It doesn't even have the texture of meat.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am with you on this one. I do still like their fries, but not as much as when they were made with beef tallow. Then again, I will mess up a double meat whataburger, sonic, or a whopper. Just not fond of the grease sponges they call hamburger patties at Mickey D's. It doesn't even have the texture of meat.
For fast food I like Carl's Jr ( or Hardee's is what you guys probably know it as )

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I like Fur Burgers

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 8 (Shoulder/Tri)
30mg Trest Ace
20mg Nolva
600mg L Carnitine

Nothing new. Still feeling good and strong. No nipple issues or bloat. "GEAR GOOGLES" in full effect...libido is climbing.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I found some old DMZ from Vicious Labs...im going to add this in at some point during this blast

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just gave away a bottle of geozine. I'm not a fan of dymethazine but it is a decent bulker.
DMZ makes my strength explode!

By day 5 of 40mg I have no appetite, day 8 I am taking heartburn support, day 10 I’m up 6-7lbs, and by day 14 I’m lifting 20 more lbs on everything.

Gotta control BP on it, and the lethargy and appetite/heartburn are brutal. I remember laying on the bench, wishing I could take a nap I was so exhausted, opening my eyes and then doing a rep PR.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ makes my strength explode!

By day 5 of 40mg I have no appetite, day 8 I am taking heartburn support, day 10 I’m up 6-7lbs, and by day 14 I’m lifting 20 more lbs on everything.

Gotta control BP on it, and the lethargy and appetite/heartburn are brutal. I remember laying on the bench, wishing I could take a nap I was so exhausted, opening my eyes and then doing a rep PR.
It's definitely a contender just not one of my favorites. I think I went up to 60mg last time I used it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
40-60mg is the hot-zone for me! But I can get something out of 20 if necessary. I “like” it, even though it hates me.
I'm tempted to just throw it in now...since i already know im handling the trest well

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I want to really hit the gas on this blast

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Trest Ace is basically a Dbol/NPP combo; you aren’t going to build real muscle any appreciably faster, so if you don’t need to look maxed out in 4 weeks then I would hold on the orals.
I'll hold off til the end

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 9 (Back)
30mg Trest Ace
20mg Nolva
600mg L Carnitine

Felt tired af in the gym today. Strength was still there, but motivation and energy was way down. I think it may be time for a full rest day tomorrow....

I'm struggling to remember when I last took a day off. I'm going to hydrate really well tonight, and carb up some. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Some good **** there ! Mine was Corpse Candy, I have 2 unopened bottles and partial left but I think I’ll hold onto them for a while.
Let me know if u ever want to part with one haha

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 10 (Chest/Bi)
30mg Trest Ace
30mg DMZ
20mg Nolva
1mg Arimidex

I went ahead and threw the DMZ in starting today. I'll run this for about 4 weeks or so (I have 70, 15 mg pills).

I'm also going to keep the AI going, about two times per week. I'm experiencing a tiny bit of bloat, but no other E2 symptoms. I want to stay on top of this as the cycle progresses.

If all goes as planned, I'll take a four week break from orals at the end of DMZ, and maybe run Anavar the last few weeks of the blast.

Im.also going to add in Cardarine at 10-20mg pe day for lipid support. My HDL usually runs on the lower side even well before any AAS use.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And, if anyone is wondering why I started the DMZ, I have a beach trip planned for the first week in June. I'd like to look jacked af for that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Felt strong like OX today....vascular as hell. Getting looks from all the gym goers

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 11 (Rest)
30mg Trest Ace
30mg DMZ
200mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast E
20mg Nolva
20mg Cardarine

Going to hit the sauna today and swim a little bit. Also, going to go low to zero carbs. I'm going to start to cycle carbs a little bit. I feel like I may be over doing them a bit. I'll carb up if I start to feel flat.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 12 (Shoulder/Tri)
30mg Trest Ace
30mg DMZ
600mg L-Carnitine
20mg Nolva
Inhibit P
20mg Cardarine

Still feeling good. No symptoms of high E2. Since I upped the test to 400/wk, I'm going to move forward with .5 arimidex m-w-f.

I'm going to start logging my workouts l, and move away from the intuitive training I've been doing. I have just been going off memory for the weights used and rep schemes.

I need to make sure I'm progressive overloading. If anyone knows any legit apps to track workouts, lemme know. If not, I'll just go old school and write them down.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Makes you really re-think the role of cholesterol in heart health....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes you really re-think the role of cholesterol in heart health....
It’s not that cholesterol isn’t relevant to atherosclerosis; it’s just that insulin and inflammation are hugely important cofactors.

Statins do lower cholesterol, but they do not lower absolute risk of death from cardiac events more than a couple percent (not the misleading relative risk bullshit numbers, the absolute risk numbers) because the other metabolic health factors aren’t being addressed by the patient taking a statin.

In fact, in addition to promoting muscle strains/tears/weakness, statins also decrease insulin sensitivity significantly over time - they actually further contribute to metabolic syndrome, which ties in with atherosclerosis when things become hyperinsulinemic. If you take them long enough, they can ironically kill you from heart disease because will become diabetic from them.

Someone with high cholesterol that keeps a low bodyweight & fat, maintains good insulin sensitivity via diet & frequent cardiovascular exercise, avoids sugar, vegetable seed oils & other highly inflammatory or oxidative substances will generally not deal with atherosclerosis because the environment isn’t really conducive to forming plaque.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Hyde you were right....completely silly idea to throw the DMZ right now, especially with how well I'm responding to Trest. The DMZ just feels like it's messing with my BP.

I'll be dropping the DMZ effectively immediately (only 3 days in). I am going to up the Trest to 50mg daily and see how it goes.

I can always back off if need be, but I won't know what my threshold is unless I push it a bit.

Saving the DMZ for another time.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How should I approach this higher dose of Trest? I'll continue to run the 20mg Nolva and Inhibit P....

Should I go with a prophylactic AI dose, perhaps .5mg Arimidex EOD?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@gphagan1 I believe u have run 300 plus Trest a week in the past, how did you approach the AI sitiluation

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde you were right....completely silly idea to throw the DMZ right now, especially with how well I'm responding to Trest. The DMZ just feels like it's messing with my BP.

I'll be dropping the DMZ effectively immediately (only 3 days in). I am going to up the Trest to 50mg daily and see how it goes.

I can always back off if need be, but I won't know what my threshold is unless I push it a bit.

Saving the DMZ for another time.
Why do you need to go from 30 to 50mg??? Are you not gaining any benefit currently, and is there a good reason you can think of that warrants a 66% increase in the dosage if you do need more?

I don’t understand why you have to find “a limit”. Every time my dumb beginner ass did that, it meant I was in for a shitty time at some point for not better gains.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why do you need to go from 30 to 50mg??? Are you not gaining any benefit currently, and is there a good reason you can think of that warrants a 66% increase in the dosage if you do need more?

I don’t understand why you have to find “a limit”. Every time my dumb beginner ass did that, it meant I was in for a shitty time at some point for not better gains.
Honestly, I really don't know lol

I guess it's just me being greedy...I guess my logic was just that I'm handling the 30mg so well, why not try?

But you are probably right....im just getting greedy

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@gphagan1 I believe u have run 300 plus Trest a week in the past, how did you approach the AI sitiluation
Yeah, started Exem. 12.5 on Monday, Wed, and Friday, and doubled up on Inhibit P, when I increased to 300 a week. That’s the only time I really noticed some bloating and blood pressure got a little tough to maintain even with Telmisartan added, but got really strong quickly. I was able to bench, touch and go, 365 lbs at 55 years old, but I also injured my shoulder again. So the muscles were really strong but the joints, tendons and ligaments were not ready for that weight. It was a 12 week cycle that started out as Test 400, Mast 400, and Trest 150. The last 8 weeks I increased the Trest to 300 and felt like Superman. Near the end I did start to experience some itchy nips, so I ran Ralox at 60 for 4 weeks and no problems afterwards. I don’t advise people to run Trest that high, just because of potential sides, but that was a beast of a cycle, but again I wouldn’t recommend it.😎

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I always just wonder if I could be getting more out of compounds...I read in other boards of guys running 50mg/day...sometimes 100

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, started Exem. 12.5 on Monday, Wed, and Friday, and doubled up on Inhibit P, when I increased to 300 a week. That’s the only time I really noticed some bloating and blood pressure got a little tough to maintain even with Telmisartan added, but got really strong quickly. I was able to bench, touch and go, 365 lbs at 55 years old, but I also injured my shoulder again. So the muscles were really strong but the joints, tendons and ligaments were not ready for that weight. It was a 12 week cycle that started out as Test 400, Mast 400, and Trest 150. The last 8 weeks I increased the Trest to 300 and felt like Superman. Near the end I did start to experience some itchy nips, so I ran Ralox at 60 for 4 weeks and no problems afterwards. I don’t advise people to run Trest that high, just because of potential sides, but that was a beast of a cycle, but again I wouldn’t recommend it.😎
So you kept the Test at 400 with the Trest that high? You're a beast!!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks fellas. It always help to have people to bring me back down to earth when I have stupid ideas.

I'll carry on as planned

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas. It always help to have people to bring me back down to earth when I have stupid ideas.

I'll carry on as planned
I totally get it. The curiosity, the greed to have more, bigger, better now - it’s very natural with what we do & why we’re doing all this in the first place. I am just saying that the notion that more is better is a fallacy. Taking more drugs WILL allow you to gain size, weight & strength faster.

What it cannot do is allow you to gain quality contractile tissue greater than whatever your unrealized rate-limiting factors may be. If you cannot eat enough calories because you become too toxic to digest it all, or just can’t stomach X,000 calories, or missing necessary micronutrients for cellular processes like zinc for IGF1, etc, or bp and lethargy are so bad you can barely train to generate stimulus, and so on. Even if you can meet the demands now, at some point you run out of road at X dose, and if you can’t take even more drugs then the progress is done.

Plus, the risk of injury with rapid increases is VERY real. I NEVER worry that the power is going to be there come time to compete - I worry that my tendons stay attached during the lifts I’ll attempt to perform. It’s not how much nitrous I can spray - it’s about trying to get the horsepower to the ground without blowing the driveline somewhere.

Look up any SHIC cycle results and you’ll see plenty of guys who ran into issues that end the run, very often injuries, health scares or just feeling terrible. Using big doses is one thing if you are adapted to it, like guys staying on grams of stuff, but rapid increases into very new territory are never a good idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18