manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know it's only day 5, but im not feeling a HUGE spike in libido that I've heard so much about...I wonder why? Maybe just early to tell...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it's only day 5, but im not feeling a HUGE spike in libido that I've heard so much about...I wonder why? Maybe just early to tell...
Could be not enough estrogen getting to the receptors to drive it. More curious what this will be like end of next week.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll tell you what...having the masteron in this cycle has me dry as hell....no sign of aromatization at all from this Trest....

I may actually bump up my test in a couple weeks. For this

400 test cyp
400 mast e
210 Trest Ace (30/ED)
Now your talking, that’s what I like, Test and Mast at 400, but I normally don’t go over 150 with Trest. The only time I did aromatize significantly, on Trest, was when I ran it at 300, and I had to get on top of it with my AI and Ralox. I still was just able to run my Inhibit P or the P5P at double dose and didn’t need Caber, but I won’t run it that high again.
I would say if you do bump it up over 200, just be ready to act quickly if you start getting gyno symptoms.
As far as libido could be exactly what Kleen said with the estrogen. I would give it another week or so. I do know Smont says nothing gives him a libido boost over his normal drive, not even Trest or Tren I believe. Stuff turns me into a straight up pervert, if I don’t control my thoughts and let my mind wonder.😜

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Could be not enough estrogen getting to the receptors to drive it. More curious what this will be like end of next week.
Very good point.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Hyde will the methyl E2 show up on sensitive estradiol test?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Now your talking, that’s what I like, Test and Mast at 400, but I normally don’t go over 150 with Trest. The only time I did aromatize significantly, on Trest, was when I ran it at 300, and I had to get on top of it with my AI and Ralox. I still was just able to run my Inhibit P or the P5P at double dose and didn’t need Caber, but I won’t run it that high again.
I would say if you do bump it up over 200, just be ready to act quickly if you start getting gyno symptoms.
U run the Inhibit P at double dose?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Feeling very WARM inside...and feeling like BP may be on the rise

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 5
30 mg Trest Ace

Feeling good. No signs of high E2, no water retention, no nipple sensity, no bloat at all.

I definitely feel like I'm running warmer. Woke up with serious morning wood again. I feel a light pressure in my head, so I need to get better at checking BP at home.

As mentioned earlier, I going to continue on with

200 cyp,
400 mast,
210 Trest ace
20 Nolva

For atleast a solid two week. If blood show E2 is on the low end, I will bump the Test Cyp to 400 and ride rhis thing out

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is all of my understanding too, concerning Winny’s tendon restructuring & mast antagonizing estrogen.

If mast has gone up and test didn’t, or something that provides more estrogen like nandrolone, Dbol, Trest, etc, you can expect estrogen receptor agonism to be lowering.

For me Masteron will absolutely dry me out if I don’t run enough. I firmly believe, in retrospect, that 180 test & 80 mast became too dry for me as I leaned out slowly over the winter. I was no longer aromatizing as much as I dropped fat, and my knees started killing me. The weeks right before I tore my adductor, I was hurting very bad training lower body even after doing very intensive warmups, hot creams, layers of pants. It hurt too badly to Frontsquat even 135 with the extra forward knee travel. Retrospectively, these were red flags, but I was chalking it up to winter and mileage at the time.

This is how you get harder and drier btw. This is why it’s important not to lift heavy or chase PRs at the end of a bodybuilding prep. It doesn’t matter that your muscles are so strong - they are at greater risk for popping off of tearing, and the point of bodybuilding prep is to look a certain way when it matters, not lift a certain way.
Omg @Hyde I was doing front squats last night too!! I know I have to keep telling myself cardio takes priority now. I'm just lifting to keep the muscle mass ove built over the last year. I can't chase a pump or set a pr. It's just hard when your blasting over 2 grams of gear and all you want to do is drive iron and 🍑 . But I'll take your advice as I always do I've made waaaayy to much progress to mess up now

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Omg @Hyde I was doing front squats last night too!! I know I have to keep telling myself cardio takes priority now. I'm just lifting to keep the muscle mass ove built over the last year. I can't chase a pump or set a pr. It's just hard when your blasting over 2 grams of gear and all you want to do is drive iron and 🍑 . But I'll take your advice as I always do I've made waaaayy to much progress to mess up now
You can absolutely chase a pump while cutting. Increasing volume and getting metabolic stimulation of hypertrophy is going to be beneficial to maintaining muscle mass. The pumps may not be as good as when carb loaded but they still stimulate hypertrophy, and shuttle whatever nutrients you have in your blood into the muscle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can absolutely chase a pump while cutting. Increasing volume and getting metabolic stimulation of hypertrophy is going to be beneficial to maintaining muscle mass. The pumps may not be as good as when carb loaded but they still stimulate hypertrophy, and shuttle whatever nutrients you have in your blood into the muscle.
Yea I still get them, I'm taking 20mg sildenifil with my PWO drink so the pump is there just not the skin splitting carb loaded anadrol ones we all know and love. They don't last as long either which totally makes sense

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any of you guys notice a big increase appetite on Trest?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx. It feels like my my body is just.chewing right through food....like it's burning up immediately after consumption 😁

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 6
30 mg Trest Ace
600 mg injectable L carnitine
Guerilla Mode pre work out
Granite Recovery (EAA drink)

Time to smash chest and bis. No negative side effects to reports. BP is normal. No night sweats. I have been feeling a little warmer through out the day.

The nutrient partitioning seems to really be kicking in. I've bumped the calories to around 3500. I definitely look and feel fuller with no bloat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are having a great experience!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6
30 mg Trest Ace
600 mg injectable L carnitine
Guerilla Mode pre work out
Granite Recovery (EAA drink)

Time to smash chest and bis. No negative side effects to reports. BP is normal. No night sweats. I have been feeling a little warmer through out the day.

The nutrient partitioning seems to really be kicking in. I've bumped the calories to around 3500. I definitely look and feel fuller with no bloat.
Looks like you’re a good responder to Trest. I’m sure if it keeps going the way it sounds like it is, without too many sides, that you’re going to be pleased with the results.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looks like you’re a good responder to Trest. I’m sure if it keeps going the way it sounds like it is, without too many sides, that you’re going to be pleased with the results.
Yup. And I'm just going to keep the test at 200 for now...with everything going smoothly...no reason to get cute

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Log update:

Started 20mg Pregnenalone today. My last BW showed it was pretty much in the gutter. Logging this in here so I remember to check blood again a few weeks down the road.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Pregnenalone was 11L (Range 22L to 237L).

I'm starting low with the Preg, just to see how my body responds

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any of you guys supplement with Pregnenalone?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys supplement with Pregnenalone?
I take it periodically preWO, 10mg sublingual tablet, for some extra focus/drive/natural energy, when I feel unmotivated or tired. Probably just twice a month, sometimes up to 3 times in a week if I’m in more of a rut.

I don’t think I’m low, because it has always been pretty potent for me if I take it consistently at all. What can begin as positive mental energy can become irritability/mania if you keep taking too much too long, so it’s a sliding scale and you just want to take whatever makes you feel good. Some people take 25mg or more daily and feel great.

It will raise estrogen, testosterone & progesterone, so be mindful of that. It makes me hold some water pretty fast.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I take it periodically preWO, 10mg sublingual tablet, for some extra focus/drive/natural energy, when I feel unmotivated or tired. Probably just twice a month, sometimes up to 3 times in a week if I’m in more of a rut.

I don’t think I’m low, because it has always been pretty potent for me if I take it consistently at all. What can begin as positive mental energy can become irritability/mania if you keep taking too much too long, so it’s a sliding scale and you just want to take whatever makes you feel good. Some people take 25mg or more daily and feel great.

It will raise estrogen, testosterone & progesterone, so be mindful of that. It makes me hold some water pretty fast.
Have you ever checked your blood levels?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
If you try it .... Please be careful.
You've been pretty amazingly fortunate (IMO) so far, considering your gyno history.
(y):)💪
I really think the Nolva is keeping everything away from the nips...lol

I'll probably include it in every blast from here on

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bloodwork

I checked my Total T and sensitive E2 on 4/20/23 (Trough). I was cruising on 200 test cyp and 200 masteron. I just got the final results.

Total T - 833 ng/dl
Estradiol - 45 pg/ml

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyone supplement with high Melatonin (20mg+) for the anti-cancer benefits?

I've been hearing more and more "longetivity" enthusiasts speak of high dose melatonin....

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone supplement with high Melatonin (20mg+) for the anti-cancer benefits?

I've been hearing more and more "longetivity" enthusiasts speak of high dose melatonin....
No, interestingly enough also MAYBE... I just heard on the radio that they tested ike 25 brands of melatonin recently and found them to be overdose by like 350% and will be taking a lot of them off the market until corrected. Kind of wild, but it is an unregulated thing so...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No, interestingly enough also MAYBE... I just heard on the radio that they tested ike 25 brands of melatonin recently and found them to be overdose by like 350% and will be taking a lot of them off the market until corrected. Kind of wild, but it is an unregulated thing so...
Wow....that is wild!!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 7 (Leg Day)
30mg Trest Ace
100mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast E
20mg Nolva
1mg Arimidex

-BP taken 1 hour after Trest Ace injection
118/68.

My nipples felt a little "puffy" this morning. No itchiness, pain, or lumps. This very well could be due to my diet yesterday. I had to stay late at work, and ended up eating a fast food meal high af in sodium.

But, to be on the safe side, I went ahead and took .5 arimidex today. Especially since today is my test cyp shot day.

Feeling really good on this cycle so far. Noticing some serious muscle separation and abs are popping even more. My libido is starting to increase quite a bit. I'm watching FOX news and thinking naughty thoughts about nearly every female journalist.

I'll post some pics in here later today.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 (Leg Day)
30mg Trest Ace
100mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast E
20mg Nolva
.5 Arimidex

118/68.

My nipples felt a little "puffy" this morning. No itchiness, pain, or lumps. This very well could be due to my diet yesterday. I had to stay late at work, and ended up eating a fast food meal high af in sodium.

But, to be on the safe side, I went ahead and took .5 arimidex today. Especially since today is my test cyp shot day.

Feeling really good on this cycle so far. Noticing some serious muscle separation and abs are popping even more. My libido is starting to increase quite a bit. I'm watching FOX news and thinking naughty thoughts about nearly every female journalist.

I know you have the Nolva, but you may want to get some Ralox, just in case the nipple sensitivity increases. Nolva is good to help guys on cycle a lot of times, but it seems like Ralox is just more effective when Trest is involved.
But looks like you’re having a good cycle so far, and everything seems to be working for you. I believe you’re probably going to get the results you’re shooting for. I know there are some that get the sides no matter what, but this is a good example of what can be accomplished with proper training and eating properly, ha most of the time.😎

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know you have the Nolva, but you may want to get some Ralox, just in case the nipple sensitivity increases. Nolva is good to help guys on cycle a lot of times, but it seems like Ralox is just more effective when Trest is involved.
But looks like you’re having a good cycle so far, and everything seems to be working for you. I believe you’re probably going to get the results you’re shooting for. I know there are some that get the sides no matter what, but this is a good example of what can be accomplished with proper training and eating properly, ha most of the time.😎
For sure, I do have some liquid Ralox. But the nolva I have is 20mg tabs, which is just more convenient for me ahaha.

But I will switch if I need to down the road

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 7 (Leg Day)
30mg Trest Ace
100mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast E
20mg Nolva
.5 Arimidex

118/68.

What exactly did you eat ( just curios)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I waited all afternoon for this reply and I got big Mac!? I wouldn't eat one if I could right now 🤮 lol
Lol u really wouldn't eat one right now? Damn ur fancy

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Those McGriddles are 🔥

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date