MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Holding well in a pretty good zone!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Day 26

I've lowered the Trest Ace dosage down to 75mg/week, so 25mg M-W-F. This is a real nice dose. Still feeling full and strong. And it makes it easier to manage the methyl E2.

Just running 200test/200 mast. I like this stack heading into the summer. Feels very sustainable while I continue to lean out for the beach trips.

I've come to learn that enjoy staying very lean right now, so really no need to push any dosages too high. I don't eat enough to capitalize on high dose AAS...it would be a waste for me.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, I forgot to mention. I have to head out of town for work, so the less frequent injection frequency will be easier.

I feel really good wth thr Test, Trest, Mast at these dosages. I also added Dermacrine a few days back to supplement my DHEA and Pregnenanlone level.

Within a day, I could feel my mood and energy levels improve. I'm pretty sure I was experiencing some adrenal fatigue.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26

I've lowered the Trest Ace dosage down to 75mg/week, so 25mg M-W-F. This is a real nice dose. Still feeling full and strong. And it makes it easier to manage the methyl E2.

Just running 200test/200 mast. I like this stack heading into the summer. Feels very sustainable while I continue to lean out for the beach trips.

I've come to learn that enjoy staying very lean right now, so really no need to push any dosages too high. I don't eat enough to capitalize on high dose AAS...it would be a waste for me.
That’s really where I feel the ideal dose for me on Trest is, 75 a week. It’s still strong enough to do plenty at that dose, and sustainable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you don’t need to grow to new thresholds of muscle, and aren’t cutting HARD, you really don’t need that much gas. I think that’s a very wise decision on your behalf - you want to use the right amount for you for the job. This maximizes results vs cost (sides, money, health impact).

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you don’t need to grow to new thresholds of muscle, and aren’t cutting HARD, you really don’t need that much gas. I think that’s a very wise decision on your behalf - you want to use the right amount for you for the job. This maximizes results vs cost (sides, money, health impact).
🙋‍♂️

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Oh sorry I thought this was @Smont Log. I usually just use his cuz everyone's there anyways
I was just wondering if you had some cool progress pics since ur so close to the show

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just wondering if you had some cool progress pics since ur so close to the show
The ones I have aren't very good, they don't do jy physique justice. I'll have one of my boys at the gym take some in a few weeks and I'll post them next to the ones i have when I first started

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 alpha ace is where my gyno began lol
7alpha was strong af! It’s weird, TD trest was equally as strong for me but sides lessened compared with inj. If PRE was still around I’d be stocking that in my pantry lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7alpha was strong af! It’s weird, TD trest was equally as strong for me but sides lessened compared with inj. If PRE was still around I’d be stocking that in my pantry lol
Same here brother, I loved 7alpha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was a weird scenario for me. I dropped my last 10ml test E on a tile floor and it shattered and It was gonna take a few weeks to get more. I picked up 7 alpha ace from pre and 15mg a day gave my tender puffy nips, got it under control and my next cycle was prepping for a bench press comp (no trest but the damage was already started) and as soon as I upped my test and added dienolone I got gyno.

I feel like everyone is under the impression I hare trest, I don't at all. I just don't think it offers anything that other steroids can't offer with less or no side effects. When I'm closing in on 3-4 weeks out from a bench comp or possibly a deadlift meet this summer, IL probably add like 150-200mg trest ace or tren the final weeks. But to run a full cycle with it, I don't see any special Benefits I can't use something better to accomplish. Trest is also like tren when it comes to safe use vs. Risky use. It's not something that's healthy, it shouldn't be used often if your goals involve health and longevity.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was a weird scenario for me. I dropped my last 10ml test E on a tile floor and it shattered and It was gonna take a few weeks to get more. I picked up 7 alpha ace from pre and 15mg a day gave my tender puffy nips, got it under control and my next cycle was prepping for a bench press comp (no trest but the damage was already started) and as soon as I upped my test and added dienolone I got gyno.

I feel like everyone is under the impression I hare trest, I don't at all. I just don't think it offers anything that other steroids can't offer with less or no side effects. When I'm closing in on 3-4 weeks out from a bench comp or possibly a deadlift meet this summer, IL probably add like 150-200mg trest ace or tren the final weeks. But to run a full cycle with it, I don't see any special Benefits I can't use something better to accomplish. Trest is also like tren when it comes to safe use vs. Risky use. It's not something that's healthy, it shouldn't be used often if your goals involve health and longevity.
I really love it for the tren like strength gains without the complete rage. It’s still elevated but not like tren. I do feel really good mentally/physically on it as well. But in the end, I am still biased. It was my first love before I ever stuck myself with a needle lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I really love it for the tren like strength gains without the complete rage. It’s still elevated but not like tren. I do feel really good mentally/physically on it as well. But in the end, I am still biased. It was my first love before I ever stuck myself with a needle lol
It's crazy how strong it is...even at 25mg ace 3x per week...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All this trest talk has me salivating. I’m gonna be good for a while longer though lol. I know how you’re feeling and it’s pretty spectacular

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s how it is for me….Tren is super effective and strong, but between the insomnia and the short temper I have to pass on it now. But I seem to get the same kind of strength gains and similar effects with Trest, but I don’t deal with the insomnia or anger….just strong, happy, and horny.😜

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I honest to God feel exactly the same on every steroid. None of them give me any different kind of feel. I haven't used tren at anything over 150mg I believe so that tune may change one day. But in general, I start a cycle and regardless of what I take it feels no different then trt, over time IL start to see strength gains or better pumps ect. But I've never experienced a change in mood or aggression outside of maybe being a little more pumped up for the gym. If your feeling stuff it means your getting side effects, you might want those side effects but there still side effects none the less. Yes there's ppl that love the stuff, lots of ppl. But the large majority kick it to the curb after a cycle. Most professional bodybuilders agree its not a good drug for bodybuilding and they don't use it. Powerlifting on the other hand seems to love the stuff. I have a buddy right now using trest D and I believe he's stacking it with eq and masteron and no testosterone and last I talked to him he's enjoying it. It's been a while tho. I think he started around the time this log started (a little earlier i think) and I haven't spoken to him in probably 2 weeks now.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honest to God feel exactly the same on every steroid. None of them give me any different kind of feel. I haven't used tren at anything over 150mg I believe so that tune may change one day. But in general, I start a cycle and regardless of what I take it feels no different then trt, over time IL start to see strength gains or better pumps ect. But I've never experienced a change in mood or aggression outside of maybe being a little more pumped up for the gym. If your feeling stuff it means your getting side effects, you might want those side effects but there still side effects none the less. Yes there's ppl that love the stuff, lots of ppl. But the large majority kick it to the curb after a cycle. Most professional bodybuilders agree its not a good drug for bodybuilding and they don't use it. Powerlifting on the other hand seems to love the stuff. I have a buddy right now using trest D and I believe he's stacking it with eq and masteron and no testosterone and last I talked to him he's enjoying it. It's been a while tho. I think he started around the time this log started (a little earlier i think) and I haven't spoken to him in probably 2 weeks now.
Totally agree here the only time I've ever " felt" gear was tren ace and that wasn't till I hit 250mg/ week. Other than that I never really " feel" anything. I tell guys all the time you don't feel gear you sense it. You just notice little things here and there

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally agree here the only time I've ever " felt" gear was tren ace and that wasn't till I hit 250mg/ week. Other than that I never really " feel" anything. I tell guys all the time you don't feel gear you sense it. You just notice little things here and there
300 mg trest gives me a great sense of well being.

300 mg tren gives me a great sense of “Well, I’m being an asshole”. 🤣

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Week 10

I'm still plugging along. Making some nice slow and steady gains. I've added some size without adding too much BF.

currently running
400 Test C/wk
400 Mast E/wk
75 Trest Ace/wk
And...added 2iu of HGH today

Donated blood a few days ago. No negative sides to report. I'm just about done with the trest and then I'll continue the Test/Mast for several more weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Week 10

I'm still plugging along. Making some nice slow and steady gains. I've added some size without adding too much BF.

currently running
400 Test C/wk
400 Mast E/wk
75 Trest Ace/wk

Donated blood a few days ago. No negative sides to report. I'm just about done with the trest and then I'll continue the Test/Mast for several more weeks.
What was the reason for donating, how high was it?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I move to higher altitudes and ita been a while. I think mt Hemoglobin was 18.3....im not sure what my HCT or platelets were

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Currently sitting at 6'0 212 lbs....close to 10%bf

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I move to higher altitudes and ita been a while. I think mt Hemoglobin was 18.3....im not sure what my HCT or platelets were
Cool, was just curious. I intentionally try to keep mine a little higher then the "range". Donating blood makes me loose a lot of strength and performance for a few weeks and I (with talking to a dr.) Don't believe the range is correct and people worry too much. Especially athletic people who can make use of the extra rbc and hematocrit elevations (within reason)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I see guys who are like holy **** im a 51 I gotta donate or I'm gonna stroke out. No your not lol.
Yeah, I agree completely. And on the opposite of the spectrum, you have guys running grans of gear with hematocrit at 60 and they don't donate lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I agree completely. And on the opposite of the spectrum, you have guys running grans of gear with hematocrit at 60 and they don't donate lol
Ya I wouldn't let it go there. I don't think I could if I wanted too. I get slight elevations on cycle and they come back to normal like a month or 2 post cycle. Many cycles it won't elevate at all. Was always borderline anemic as a kid, sometimes I couldn't donate blood because iron was low. I feel like that plays a role in why mine dosnt go upp too much on cycle.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 10

currently running
400 Test C/wk
400 Mast E/wk
75 Trest Ace/wk

Currently sitting at 6'0 212 lbs....close to 10%bf
Looks like it’s been a good cycle, with solid gains keeping body fat low….great job man.💪

Aakash8996

Awards
Hello, it's would help us if you could share the final pic of your gains.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IDK...
Trest was totally different for me..it hit hard about an hour after my injection and the energy through the Roof..
Attitude and appetite great, sex drive of a 13 yr old boy..lol
If I'm cleared of a few medical issues..
I'm looking at a November run..
Will be changing some things to improve my gains..
Z...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Sweet logging here again?
Yeah, I think I will...I miss the interaction will all you guys. And maybe I can help some people looking to run trest ace

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
8 days into this blast after cruising for several months.

Currently running
400 test cyp
400 mast e
25 trest ace daily
2iu GH
20 mg nolva
Inhibit P
Arimidex as needed...been at around 1mg a couple times so far..

No problems with the nipples so far. I also have caber this time

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm upping the calories some and trying to add some strength and size....it sucks to see the abs start to fade a little...but it what it is

I've been stuck for a while...not really getting stronger.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don't a set cycle length right now...just got bloods back and everything was perfect.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't a set cycle length right now...just got bloods back and everything was perfect.
I am learning a lot of people base cycle length on bloodwork and health markers instead of static time periods now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am learning a lot of people base cycle length on bloodwork and health markers instead of static time periods now.
If it doesn’t lead to a specific comp where you have to be on, it doesn’t make sense to keep pushing if you start feeling too bad or things just aren’t responding well anymore. Especially when looking at generalized bulking or cutting.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
My biggest dilemma here is going to be how much to control the estrogen

As soon as I get puffy nips, I have the tendency to take 1mg arimidex

manifesto