Low test at 21

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I am suffering from hypogonadism,main symptoms are very less muscle mass,mild gynocomastia .No doctor is helping me,they are ignorant and telling me that i am normal.I have done most of the test on my own(no prescription from doc),even blood karyotype test(which is normal).I still have to do a lot of test to find out the real cause of my low test.Please tell me what other test are needed before i jump into HRT.Here is my blood test report,it was done two months back.I am lacto vegetarian btw.

Total testosterone-235.6ng/dl (241-827)

Free testosterone-9.3pg/ml (5.5-42)

LH-4.15mlU/ml (1.5-9.3)

FSH-3.18mlU/ml (1.4-18.1)

Estradiol-7.0 (11.6-41.2)

LH/FSH ratio-1.418 (0.0-5.0)

Hope

Awards
For religious reasons.

Lacto-vegetarians choose to consume dairy products, but abstain from specifically eating eggs.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no offense man, but IMO its a lack of dietary cholesterol that's causing low test, since testosterone was synthesized from a cholesterol molecule. i imagine you're monounsaturated fats are pretty high being a vegetarian, but i'll run the short list which is high in mono fats : avocados, nuts, olive oil, canola oil. being a vegetarian, your trans-fat intake is probably low : most other oil types, and fast food. i would start (if i were in your shoes) with some type of dietary cholesterol pill, before jumping off the deep end into HRT. not only is it cheaper, but there's no coming back from HRT. just my 2 cents brotha.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Could this type of diet cause dramatic changes in hormone levels to cause what you are experiencing? I don't know anything about it, but might check on that if you haven't. Not saying you should disregard any beliefs you have if they are valid.

Hope

Awards
My diet mostly consist of beans,lentils,potatos,oatmeal,cheese,milk,wheat,some fruits.I use sunflower oil for cooking,i drink lot of tea.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
how much cheese are we talking. sounds like that's your primary dietary cholesterol source.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I am suffering from hypogonadism,main symptoms are very less muscle mass,mild gynocomastia .No doctor is helping me,they are ignorant and telling me that i am normal.I have done most of the test on my own(no prescription from doc),even blood karyotype test(which is normal).I still have to do a lot of test to find out the real cause of my low test.Please tell me what other test are needed before i jump into HRT.Here is my blood test report,it was done two months back.I am lacto vegetarian btw.

Total testosterone-235.6ng/dl (241-827)

Free testosterone-9.3pg/ml (5.5-42)

LH-4.15mlU/ml (1.5-9.3)

FSH-3.18mlU/ml (1.4-18.1)

Estradiol-7.0 (11.6-41.2)

LH/FSH ratio-1.418 (0.0-5.0)
That just said it right there Lactovegan
One of the most unhealthy diets out there low cholesterol low fat, low saturated fats = Castrations. I can probably get your T levels to 600 no time at all.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Could this type of diet cause dramatic changes in hormone levels to cause what you are experiencing? I don't know anything about it, but might check on that if you haven't. Not saying you should disregard any beliefs you have if they are valid.
YEP I have several cases that I dealt with resolved when they learn to properly eat BALANCED. Veggie diets are too high in phytates that bind minerals which are needed to make testosterone.

Hope

Awards
YEP I have several cases that I dealt with resolved when they learn to properly eat BALANCED. Veggie diets are too high in phytates that bind minerals which are needed to make testosterone.
But my dad who is 55 has a total test of 523ng/dl(tested 4 months back).His diet is even more worse.I have lost 15 kg in 6 months.I am 73 kg now,last year i was 85 kg.I have tried extreme starvation diets in the past to lose weight,though i managed to lose but failed to maintain.I mostly eat beans,cheese and potatoes.I have no cholesterol source.Sorry for my English.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am taking fish oil and zinc daily.
Does not matter if its not in the proper form.
Simple comes down to presprouting grains, nuts, and seeds.
Also to your father genetic of parents were good as grand parents grew up on no sugar, plenty of lard, saturated fats, and lived long and healthy lives vs people of today. Parents genetics impact their childerns ability to tolerate stress. Your father was not exposed to EMF, or sat on his ass in front of the computer all day. Our society is becoming a digital society that is killing us slowly. We are living longer yes, but quality of life has gotten worse. I 'd rather a good 50-60 years with good health then living to 90 being a burden to my childern.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I am 73 kg now,last year i was 85 kg.I have tried extreme starvation diets in the past to lose weight,though i managed to lose but failed to maintain.
the key to loosing weight is having a good exercise regime. consider doing the "300 workout" on MWF and supplementing it with HIIT on TTh. that's a total commitment of 30 minutes a day with guaranteed results. starvation diets will destroy muscle mass first, which slows your metabolism down (lower caloric maintenance), and then evens out at whatever calories you're taking in. i suspect between the low cholesterol in your diet, and having enough body fat to consider doing a starvation diet, your GH and Test levels crashed by default.

a sample 300 workout is
5 sets of 10 as supersets
superset 1 - squats and bench press
superset 2 - deadlifts and pullups
superset 3 - clean and press and floor wipers (youtube has these)
the speed of the workout, and the lack of breaks is where you will see the best results.

HIIT has many variations, but looks something like :
ride a stationary bike slowly for 45 seconds. go to maximum intensity for 15. then again, slowly for 45 seconds, fast for 15 seconds. do this 10-15 times : total time 10-15 minutes.

i bet if you can cut your body fat down to 12% or so, and increase your dietary cholesterol, you won't need TRT.

Also to your father genetic of parents were good as grand parents grew up on no sugar, plenty of lard, saturated fats, and lived long and healthy lives vs people of today. Parents genetics impact their childerns ability to tolerate stress. Your father was not exposed to EMF, or sat on his ass in front of the computer all day. .
yep, that sums it up. none of my grandparents sat around all day. also, none of them were exposed to trans-fat and all the crazy carcinogens we have to deal with.

EDIT : the two workouts i listed are GH promoting workouts. so long as you're doing low GI carbs, you will see results. GH is your bodies best fat burner. additionally, with a lower body fat percentage, you will not only have a naturally higher GH output, but a higher testosterone level, and also better realization of insulin usage. that's why all the studies with diabetics and "lap band" surgeries, etc have these spectacular results. its got nothing to do with the surgery itself, but simply better body management of hormonal levels.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established

DT5

Awards
  • Established
no offense man, but IMO its a lack of dietary cholesterol that's causing low test, since testosterone was synthesized from a cholesterol molecule. i imagine you're monounsaturated fats are pretty high being a vegetarian, but i'll run the short list which is high in mono fats : avocados, nuts, olive oil, canola oil. being a vegetarian, your trans-fat intake is probably low : most other oil types, and fast food. i would start (if i were in your shoes) with some type of dietary cholesterol pill, before jumping off the deep end into HRT. not only is it cheaper, but there's no coming back from HRT. just my 2 cents brotha.
ROFL. u can come off HRT anytime for any reason. dont let people like this scare you.

of course using test routinely is something to consider, but its not the end all be-all.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ROFL. u can come off HRT anytime for any reason. dont let people like this scare you.
after a couple years on TRT, its damned hard to come off. just my opinion man.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate.I can incorporate only eggs.I have heard that milk contains estrogenic agents in it,should i stop taking it.
Do not drink milk use instead cocconut kefir that you make your self, It will kill bacteria, parasite, feed the cholesterol pathways and heal the gut.

It its pasteurized milk all the good stuff is taken out of it and replaced with toxins. If you drink milk RAW !! not organic either, I advise you reconsider your life style because my girl was same as you now she up craps creek with all kinds of health issues because of her shitz ass eating habits because some ass hole told her that meat was not of GOD. She used to hate meat but now is adjusting skin is changing losing weight out even trying because she is getting the proper nutrition her body needs. Back 50 years a go it would be ok but if you drink milk and contains calcium that binds with zinc so there goes you supplements. If you wack off a few times a week there goes zinc again.

21 years old i just had a guy get restarted natural at 23 been on TRT for 2 years now is bigger stronger and leaner then on TRT ..Now getting accused of using steroids LOL

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Do not drink milk use instead cocconut kefir that you make your self, It will kill bacteria, parasite, feed the cholesterol pathways and heal the gut.

It its pasteurized milk all the good stuff is taken out of it and replaced with toxins. If you drink milk RAW !! not organic either, I advise you reconsider your life style because my girl was same as you now she up craps creek with all kinds of health issues because of her shitz ass eating habits because some ass hole told her that meat was not of GOD. She used to hate meat but now is adjusting skin is changing losing weight out even trying because she is getting the proper nutrition her body needs. Back 50 years a go it would be ok but if you drink milk and contains calcium that binds with zinc so there goes you supplements. If you wack off a few times a week there goes zinc again.
What the hell are ranting about? Your ideas are almost as inane as your typing abilities. Are you really trying to say that the calcium in milk and orgasms are chronically depleting us of zinc? lmao Here's I know that you have no idea what you're talking about: calcium does not bind to zinc, it competes for absorption in the body (though it is debatable how much this actually affects zinc update).

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you beat it 3 times a day with low test? d@mn man i dont do that and i think mine is normal lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What the hell are ranting about? Your ideas are almost as inane as your typing abilities. Are you really trying to say that the calcium in milk and orgasms are chronically depleting us of zinc? lmao Here's I know that you have no idea what you're talking about: calcium does not bind to zinc, it competes for absorption in the body (though it is debatable how much this actually affects zinc update).
Calcium completes with zinc in the intestinal track. People that drink alot of milk and whey protein can knock their systems out of wack because of mineral imbalances. Plus being a vegeterian he has high binding factors and mineral imbalances that is affecting zinc absorption. His lifestyles also play a big factor as excessive masturabation can deplete vitamin minerals such as zinc and selenium. I have dealt with many cases like this before and it has been verified by lab testing that this pattern does occur. As usual I am always right on the money as it always goes back to lifestyle and nutrition patterns. So telling me I am insane NO,, but experienced and analytical yes.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I said "inane".
Acronym Definition
InANE International Academy of Nursing Editors
--------------------------------------------------------
in·ane (n-n)
adj. in·an·er, in·an·est
One that lacks sense or substance

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/inane

Adj. 1. inane - devoid of intelligence
asinine, fatuous, vacuous, mindless
foolish - devoid of good sense or judgment; "foolish remarks"; "a foolish decision"

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Acronym Definition
InANE International Academy of Nursing Editors
in·ane (n-n)
adj. in·an·er, in·an·est
One that lacks sense or substance

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/inane

Adj. 1. inane - devoid of intelligence
asinine, fatuous, vacuous, mindless
foolish - devoid of good sense or judgment; "foolish remarks"; "a foolish decision"
Jansz is the analytical and statistical guy on the boards. I am just the thinker. That is what has gotten me my popularity as for thinking outside the box. Funny thing is I am usually right.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Righto, back on track though....

I think it has been quite clearly stated that the diet is a large culprit here. Incorporate eggs into your diet to get saturated fats and cholesterol; 3-4 QD would be a good start. And while I don't personally drink milk, a little bit is not the end of the world, and keep eating the cheese. Oh and lastly don't jump on HRT yet, your LH seems decent. Give it the building blocks (cholesterol) and retest in 6-8 weeks. Also search other threads for other tips, like good sleeping habits, etc.