2 vials Test C came, one with crystals, the other very yellow. What's going on?

rixrix

Awards
One vial seems to have massive crystals in it. The other one is very cloudy. (I put it next to a partially used vial from my last shipment for comparison). Brand is Nakon, purchased from a major online supplier. I got it last month but just took it out of the box today.

Is this safe to use? It is something have not seen before. Google searches indicate maybe, maybe not.
20231013_201334.jpg

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd contact the source and ask for a reship..
Not Worthy the Risk..!!
Z...

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro that looks horrible.
And look at the metal cap!
I don't use ugl so I'm unaware of what they send.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry bro that looks horrible.
And look at the metal cap!
I don't use ugl so I'm unaware of what they send.
The metal cap thing is nothing, that happens sometimes when you remove the cap from any multi-use vial. The unopened one is crashed and I wouldn't use that.

OP- i would contact the supplier with the picture and ask for a new product, its crashed bad. If its one of those dogshit 400mg/ml ones it likely wont go back into solution and honestly anything over 300mg/ml with long ester test is crap. If you want to attempt to fix it, take a frying pan and put a little water in it and bring to a very light simmer, open the vial and place a syringe tip into the bottle to vent it and place it in the simmering water, make sure water isint too deep to make the vial float but not too shallow either, 1/4 inch is good, with the heat on low let simmer for 3-5min and shake it up and repeat several times. If it goes back into solution I would then use a micron filter and transfer it to a new bottle after filtering it.

Now in reality it's probably $50-100 in the trash if they don't reship and I would rather loose $100 then loose my leg to a infection

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also the yellow throws me off unless it's the actual oil that's yellow because most raws keep the oil fairly colorless. Mct is clear, grapeseed is greenish yellow, caster oil is thick and pale yellow, ect.

rixrix

Awards
The metal cap thing is nothing, that happens sometimes when you remove the cap from any multi-use vial. The unopened one is crashed and I wouldn't use that.

OP- i would contact the supplier with the picture and ask for a new product, its crashed bad. If its one of those dogshit 400mg/ml ones it likely wont go back into solution and honestly anything over 300mg/ml with long ester test is crap. If you want to attempt to fix it, take a frying pan and put a little water in it and bring to a very light simmer, open the vial and place a syringe tip into the bottle to vent it and place it in the simmering water, make sure water isint too deep to make the vial float but not too shallow either, 1/4 inch is good, with the heat on low let simmer for 3-5min and shake it up and repeat several times. If it goes back into solution I would then use a micron filter and transfer it to a new bottle after filtering it.

Now in reality it's probably $50-100 in the trash if they don't reship and I would rather loose $100 then loose my leg to a infection
250mg/ml. "International". Asked the supplier what their recommendation is. I don't think it is a supplier issue, there was a box on it so you couldn't see the vials. Agree it's not worth risking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
250mg/ml. "International". Asked the supplier what their recommendation is. I don't think it is a supplier issue, there was a box on it so you couldn't see the vials. Agree it's not worth risking.
It's the brewing process thst was screwed up, the supplier is likely not the brewer. However, they sold you the products and if there a reputable company they will replace it. That 10ml bottle only costs about $5 to make it. At most the supplier is loosing maybe $20 by replacing it and if there willing to loose a repeat customer over $20 or less then there probably a **** supplier to begin with. Sometimes in the winter stuff shows up crashed but it's still usually the higher mg or "exotic" stuff. I've never once had testosterone come crashed and over the years I've probably has 1000 bottles pass through my hands one way or another. I've seen others get orders with crashed short esters and suppliers replacing 4 or 5 bottles no questions asked so see what happens with customer service and if they don't replace then chuck it and don't give them any more business

rixrix

Awards
This is probably one of the top 3-4 online vendors, you probably know the one that sells Nakon and Ultima. Which would you choose? I've had good results with these guys so I probably wouldn't switch to another source.

My choices are:
Nakon
Ultima
Pharmaqo
Para Pharma
Zerox (some)
Genetic (some)
Dragon

rixrix

Awards
Got the following response from vendor (link removed as it identifies source).

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. There is nothing wrong with the product and it's absolutely safe to use: Crystallization or cloudy appearance is common and totally normal. Due to various temperature and shipping conditions, the hormone can be separated from the other chemicals in the vial. This change does not affect the quality or effect of the product - if anything, it shows that you have a legitimate AAS product. We recommend doing the following prior usage: 1) Use heat: In a small pot, put your vial(s) in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Water shouldn’t cover the vial tap. 2) Take the vial(s) out and shake it well. 3) Continue boiling until you reach the melting point for the crystal compound to disappear. The gear will be deemed suitable for use once it’s cooled down and transparent again. We also have a dedicated topic in our blog for this question, please visit link below and learn more:

rixrix

Awards
I've decided to try out the vendors solution. If it doesn't work, I'll toss it.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some deca that I was prescribed back in 2017. I didn't use it and kept it locked in my safe. Recently I decided to use it.
You could see shards when I held it up to the light but nothing like that.

I ran it under hot tap water and gave it a shake until it was totally clear solution.
Had zero problems with it
Hope that helps

rixrix

Awards
I'll be damned, it worked. Had to do it twice, used a small bowl with boiling hot water. Put in the vials. Forgot about it for a while. When I got back, water was luke warm and the vials looked better but there were still smaller crystals in one. Shook the vials up and repeated the process. Now looking good.

rixrix

Awards
Follow up dumb question. Do I need to use a micron filter? I assume someone makes a kit for that but I have never needed one.