Bringing 2 vials in suitcase

Qualenoel

Awards
I'm planning a trip to Poland and bringing one vial of test and one of tren in my suitcase along with needles as I don't want to halt my cycle for the trip.

My question then is, how likely are they to find them and even care abt them and if they do will I be denied entry to the country?

I'm aware there's no right or wrong answer but I'm looking for input to assess the risk.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
frankly... you could end up in one of those dank dark prisons. how long u going? I think I personally would load just 3 ml in a syringe and take a couple extra needles shoot 1 ml at a time just to stay saturated. I wouldn't try entering a country with vials. todays technology can easily spot even smallest contraband. If they wanted to, they could claim you intend to distribute with a vial.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea about Poland specifically, but I've traveled globally with test and needles for years without ever having been asked. Only in my carry on. Also, I only carry test as it is part of TRT but not sure how Tren would be viewed other than carrying steroids if questioned.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are braver than I. I have a family, and freedom to consider. No way I am taking gear into another country without a script. Just not worth it to me. Not sure how strict they are there but carrying anything over a countries border could be asking for some heavy charges if caught. Plus if you aren't some sort of special needs group ain't nobody gonna help you get out of the clink. Remember that marine had to piggyback on the dumbass female basketball players deal to get home from Russia. They were gonna leave his ass there until there was an outrage that she was getting special treatment while one of our soldiers was being left behind.

Ryan40

Awards
Weigh the risk / reward for you. I would leave it at home. Not worth the risk to me