List your favorite NATTY TEST BOOSTER for PCT

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
This will accompany my SERM, AI, and cortisol control. Lets hear your favorites...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate hands down.....

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This will accompany my SERM, AI, and cortisol control. Lets hear your favorites...
can you post your pct so e can make sure you got it set up right also

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly... I think a quality tocotrienol supplement is going to do you better than any natural test booster out there. Yes, Primordial sells one. But there are others if you're really interested in it and don't want to sell-out to a rep. I'd never cycle without it.

http://www.ergo-log.com/vitaminecycle.html

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1. Throw in Phyto Testosterone for a synergistic effect.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate.. Love fadogia!

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
here is my Tren/Epi PCT. Sorry for the weird formatting, I had to copy and paste from word.

After to talking to some more guys who have had experience with "heavier" PHs I will not be dosing the clomid at 100mg on day 1, Probably more like 75 then down to 50. If there is anything else you see, please let me know. Thanks a ton

The Goods:

-Spawn(30mg tren; 8mg epi) - 90 pills
-- Will most likely run 3 pills daily for 4 weeks
-Fish Oil - 9g daily
-Cel Cycle Assist (Preload for 2 weeks ahead of Spawn and then take throughout)
-Xtend
-Animal Pak

PCT: Clomid, Activate Xtreme*, Nutraplanet DAA, CEL Formestane, and Lean Xtreme
*I may substitute Pink Magic for the Activate, but I haven’t decided yet.

PCT

Week 1

Clomid* 100/75/75/50/50/50/50
Activate X / DAA**

4-4-4-4-4-4-4
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Cel Formestane**
1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Week 2

Clomid* 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Activate X / DAA**
4-4-4-4-4-4-4
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Cel Formestane**
1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Week 3

Activate X / DAA**
4-4-4-4-4-4-4
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Cel Formestane**
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Lean X*
3-3-3-3-3-3-3

Week 4
Activate X / DAA**
4-4-4-4-4-4-4
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Cel Formestane**
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Lean X*
3-3-3-3-3-3-3

Week 5
& 6
Lean X*
3-3-3-3-3-3-3

*Clomid is at 25mg per 1ml and is notated in mg
**Lean X, Activate, DAA, and Formestane are notated in pills/pumps (of liquid formestane)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate & Phytoserms is an amazing stack. I'm running that with Clomid and it doesn't even seem like I came off cycle. Great products you won't be disappointed with :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think DAA in general is hands down the best Test Booster.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think DAA in general is hands down the best Test Booster.
I tell you what.. I really miss the PP DAA... I'm using bulk Nutra DAA and MY GOD the taste is unbearable. No matter what I mix it with it's pretty damn hard to chase it down.... :footinmouth:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt use Pink Magic but that is just me. Id say a DAA supplement or HCGenerate. Both will help with libido and strength.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tell you what.. I really miss the PP DAA... I'm using bulk Nutra DAA and MY GOD the taste is unbearable. No matter what I mix it with it's pretty damn hard to chase it down.... :footinmouth:
Good thing we have our own NTBM bulk DAA coming soon!! And in the meantime you should have went with the SNS bulk DAA. Its pretty cheap and I haven't noticed any bad taste either.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like T0911 for libido/ boners and HCGenerate for nut recovery. :)

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I am still a huge fan of HCGenerate and Anabolic Edge mixed in with 50mgs of clomid. Ive used it several times on spawn superdrol haladrol dbol and m1t. I love Anabolic Edge for its max 02 output as well as its anti estrogen properties. Its good **** get 2 bottles at 6 pills a day after week 1 youll be a fan too! HCGenerate is an obvious necessary for any and all pcts. Diesel Test Hardcore is pretty damn fantastic too!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive only ever tried Tcf-1 and man does it taste just like candy, so I guess im lucky I have yet to try a bulk powder daa. How bad is the bulk powder, is it something that you can just hide with like juice or something?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate & Phytoserms is an amazing stack. I'm running that with Clomid and it doesn't even seem like I came off cycle. Great products you won't be disappointed with :)
this is the best way to go. maybe some forma stanzol too

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Ive only ever tried Tcf-1 and man does it taste just like candy, so I guess im lucky I have yet to try a bulk powder daa. How bad is the bulk powder, is it something that you can just hide with like juice or something?
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I actually am fan of the NP DAA powder. It's somewhat sour like creatine, so I just mix it in with some xtend in the morning and am good to go.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Phytoserms-347

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established