"LG33's" Primordial Performance's Strawberry Lemonade MAP!! Log/Review

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This product looks great. Log is excellent as well. I have enjoyed reading all the updates!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for the taste being addicting. I am almost done with my container and feel as though I'm going to miss it. It really refreshes me after my workout and felt like it prolonged my pump from the gym.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GREAT LOG SO FAR LG!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome so far brosef
Thanks Super dude!

Likin the notes Lift..Excellent details.

BTW, 70's where you're at!?!? We just broke 50 here and I thought that was nice!
I'm lost Flex..hahaha

This product looks great. Log is excellent as well. I have enjoyed reading all the updates!
Silver, I know your looking for the super cut, this would be hands down the protein of choice! That you would want to implement into it.., Profile, Cal's, Fat, Amino's..Peptopro..is thats easy my man.. I will be using this for mine for sure

I can vouch for the taste being addicting. I am almost done with my container and feel as though I'm going to miss it. It really refreshes me after my workout and felt like it prolonged my pump from the gym.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, the first 1-2 was a change, just because I'm not use to a strawberry lemonade protein drink, but i will say, the taste gets very addicting!, almost like nicotine..I have some more on the way..

GREAT LOG SO FAR LG!
Thanks Kleen, You da man home slice!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 8 & 9 Same dosing plan, no change

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 8.5-

Mixability: 10

Recovery: 9

Review is being typed !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review! MAP is a outstanding product, everything from profile, and how it performs.. I think on any cut/exercise plan this would be the most beneficial protein drink out there to take.., the peptopro peptides really set the product on its own shelf... what does this mean? Most of your protein powders are are designed to bring you high amounts of protein; which is great, but they have to be digested and broken down first in order to be delivered into your blood stream. MAP is already broken down and digested, which will enter into your muscles much faster, and much , much less waste of the product.. I really felt the effects of the Di & Tri Peptides, which are really small bonded amino's, its really simple....faster uptake = faster recovery, less fatigue, and faster repair of muscle tisses.., The first week I switch my worked out, I usually use Barbell for all bench movements, using a 10-8-6-4 routine, every 2-3 months i switch over to using Dumbbells, and for the summer i go 4 sets of 10 reps. every time i switch over i usually fatigue on the last 2 sets, hitting about 8-9 on the 3rd set and about 6-7 on the 4th set. But then the next week I'm right around all 10 for all sets. I was using MAP for 2 days prior to this switch, I had zero problems hitting all my reps for all sets..I noticed a increase in recovery during the work out as well, which really impressed me.. This was my first peptopro product and will not be my last!... recovery through out the first week really stood out, I have zero doms up until i hit shoulders and traps, which, were very minor.. the entire week I kept asking myself if i was doing enough on the new plan, which in theory, how much more could i do?..the only other explanation would be the product was that dam effective..

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 9-

I have increased this constantly through out the week, this is how much i really enjoy it.. I found myself drinking 3 of these through out the day doing yard work..greattaste, and very refreashing..I have found the best taste to water ratio was 1 scoop with 17 oz of water, and 2 scoops in 20 oz of water..2 scoops does have a stronger flavor, but i still enjoyed it ..

Mixability: 10, anything that you can stir with a spoon in a glass and have it totally dissolve in a matter of secs with no powder bubbles, or any type of foam/grit on top is a 10 I'm my book!

Recovery: 9.... This is where this product really and truly shines, but i wouldn't expect no less really, this is due to everything i said above^^

Fatigue: 10- I experienced Zero fatigue, once I had this in the AM, pre and post..it was a very nice addition to my diet.. Which was very minimal carbs..so A+ here

Performance of Product: 10- Super fast absorption..doesnt get any better

Purchase again?:- YES

I would really like to thank Trauma1 and all the guys at PP for this opportunity to log/try this product, and to Jim who made sure this was shipped out.!

Any other questions, feel free to ask, if not, get on there site and start buying this stuff up!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
This sounds excellent. Glad it worked out for ya. I just might give it a run!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds excellent. Glad it worked out for ya. I just might give it a run!
Perfect for the perfect diet man.....hey it did hit about 74 here today:lol:..Im on the same page now..lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so i think you had better recovery than me because you're dosing it way more than i am. great review non-the-less, and i'm enjoying logging MAP. cheers brotha.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be 46 in a couple of months and I feel absolutely awesome!!!:woohoo: :dance:
52 in July and I'm at the top of my game in many respects... would feel better if I slept a bit better last night, moving today...:yawn:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
52 in July and I'm at the top of my game in many respects... would feel better if I slept a bit better last night, moving today...:yawn:
Was that lack of sleep due to a good thing? :hump: :boobies: :naughty:
I lost some sleep last night for this very reason. Well worth the sacrifice!!

I don't envy you on the moving thing. I've lived where I'm at now for the last 11 years. I hate to move!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was that lack of sleep due to a good thing? :hump: :boobies: :naughty:
I lost some sleep last night for this very reason. Well worth the sacrifice!!

I don't envy you on the moving thing. I've lived where I'm at now for the last 11 years. I hate to move!!
No moving stress!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice review Chris !

If I hadn't bought a 8 pound tub of protein from a local supplement company here I would definitely be picking some of this up for my cut.

Primordial Performance does it again !

:notworthy:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be 46 in a couple of months and I feel absolutely awesome!!!:woohoo: :dance:
I feel ya guys !

I'll be 25 in November and.. haha j/k

You two are definitely an inspiration for us younger guys to keep pushin !

:thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review and DW hopefully you get some rest Brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight after my supps have been safely placed to rest in my new home ..:smirk:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone else man, awesome review. I'm gonna have to grab a few bottles of this stuff.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm going through the moving thing now..ughhhh

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Great review LG...now time to go pick me up some MAP for myself!! :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish Im liek you and Dreamweaver at that age..:D! you guys are awesome!

Nice review Chris !

If I hadn't bought a 8 pound tub of protein from a local supplement company here I would definitely be picking some of this up for my cut.

Primordial Performance does it again !

:notworthy:
Dam that ssome powder bro!

Thanks Kleen:D

I agree with everyone else man, awesome review. I'm gonna have to grab a few bottles of this stuff.
Let me know how you like it when it comes time

I'm going through the moving thing now..ughhhh
Bro,Im in the process of sellign my home..I feel your pain..that is far from fun!

Great review LG...now time to go pick me up some MAP for myself!! :thumbsup:
My NY Brotheren! awesome:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log! Glad that our MAP treated you well, Chris! Thank you for the detail provided in your experience! :)

-John