Legacyfighter's Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you do a carb up? You should naturally flush out afterwards, try taking some potassium, I should go get some bananas myself... once you flush out keep your water intake moderate.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
No regrets bro, you busted your ass in the gym and on the field. Don't think anyone else had a sport going on during this as well, that's dedication man.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Mich: I'm definitely taking it easy. As bad as i want to kill some ****, i'm doing my best not to right now. As soon as this all gets healed up, be ready for some big numbers. i'll throw up a log of my progress and keep some pics going too. I'll be 200lbs and single digit body fat by the end of the year i believe.

DW: I haven't done my carb up yet. Hopefully i'll be doing that tomorrow night and sunday morning... though it may be sunday night and monday morning. I'm getting in about 2.5 gallons of water a day right now. Sodium intake is significantly lowered. First night of carb up will be about 200g of carbs after 8pm, water will be cut at this time. The next morning will be about 400-600g of carbs, coming in the form of dry oats, raisins, rice cakes, and honey. I'll be sipping on water throughout this time, then heading to the tanning bed around 3pm and throwing on some sweats till i do the after pics around 4pm. I'm hoping this will leave me dry and vascular for the final photos. Let me know what you think.

Jherman: Thanks man. I've definitely been busting it. Trying to keep up with the rest of you guys.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
well yet another wrench was thrown into my plans... The school gym is closed on Easter.. Thats where I had planned on doing my pump work and my pictures. I work on Monday morning, and monday afternoon I have a flag football tournament...

Now i'm considering ending my water loading Sunday night. wake up Monday morning with a double shot of vodka and small cup of coffee. Sipping on water throughout the day while I carb load gradually with about 800g of carbs. Then playing my flag football tournament. Pumping up and getting the pictures done. I think that ends up being around 8 hours with very minimal water. The flag football game should help draw a little extra water out, plus i'll get hot, increasing my vascularity. Then i'll head into the gym, pump up real quick and take the pics.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I don't think that's a good idea. Going low water for 8 hours SUCKS, especially if you're trying to do something. I'd try to figure out a different plan, get some pics shot tomrorow or Sunday. You don't need a gym to pump up, there are plenty of bodyweight exercises that get you pumped. In the pump room for BB shows, most guys use bodyweight or bands to pump.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Milas: I know you are right, its just difficult for me to not go that extra day. Ive got two more days of fat burning i need to get in to have a chance at this comp. this sucks, lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days ain't gonna do crap brah. If you know it, just do it. At the least, take pics both days and decide. Or don't, up to you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas: I know you are right, its just difficult for me to not go that extra day. Ive got two more days of fat burning i need to get in to have a chance at this comp. this sucks, lol
Yah I had nowhere to pump up either so I just did a round of hard posing, things didn't go well for me either. If I'd done the pics in the morning I'd been better off..

600-800 grams of carbs today not too much water then AM pics should have you pretty flushed without having to worry about all that other crap... that's been my best results so far should have stuck with it.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Last night I went for a 7 mile walk around the city, I kept up a pretty good pace the entire time. I actually enjoyed it, so much better than a treadmill. Today I went for a 6 mile hike at a nearby mountain. I was expecting it to be a really leisure hike, but there were definitely some pretty rough trails. Also this evening, I walked 9 holes and played some golf with my buddy. Today was definitely a good day. The lower sodium intake definitely started getting to me a bit, especially from the massive sweating while hiking today. It should just make these after pics even better though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I went for a 7 mile walk around the city, I kept up a pretty good pace the entire time. I actually enjoyed it, so much better than a treadmill. Today I went for a 6 mile hike at a nearby mountain. I was expecting it to be a really leisure hike, but there were definitely some pretty rough trails. Also this evening, I walked 9 holes and played some golf with my buddy. Today was definitely a good day. The lower sodium intake definitely started getting to me a bit, especially from the massive sweating while hiking today. It should just make these after pics even better though.
You shouldn't be holding any water that's for sure... you looking full though?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to dry out some, and finally starting to fill up a bit. Hopefully I won't be spilling over tomorrow morning when its picture time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to dry out some, and finally starting to fill up a bit. Hopefully I won't be spilling over tomorrow morning when its picture time.
Ready to see those results man!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done, you certainly shredded up! Almost seemed too easy for you!!!

Congrats!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Milas and chevy: thanks a lot guys. This was something I really wanted to achieve, and having pp like you two to keep me motivated was a huge help. Chevy, you killed it man. Milas I havent seen your pics yet, but I'm sure you, did too after reading your log