LeanFX!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/leanfx.jpg[/img]
Lean FX is finally here!!!

Looking to get Lean and Mean? Trying to retain your hard earned lean mass from your last pro-hormone cycle? Tired of having to do cardio session after cardio session after cardio session to shed stubborn body fat?
Anabolic Xtreme is proud to introduce to you Lean-FX™, our 3rd Generation Leaning Agent. Lean-FX™ is the most potent Cortisol crushing, thyroid enhancing, and cognitive elevating formula ever designed to give men and women the edge in achieving superior body re-composition. Scientifically engineered and infused with Nano-Release Technology™, Lean-FX™ is the World’s fastest acting fat loss accelerator to overcome genetically regulating barriers while preserving your hard-earned lean muscle mass, increasing your lean muscle accumulation, and rapidly infusing your mind with a profound sense of wakefulness and clarity. No other formula initiates Cortisol modulation and enhances the metabolism for superior body re-composition like Lean-FX™. Redefine your body and mind and finally achieve your goals with Lean-FX™, available exclusively from Anabolic Xtreme!

Product guide attached.....

Attachments

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh for the nano release technology, is that real nano particles, or is it simply marketing?

and for 17b-triol ive never heard of it before, did u invent and could u compatent to other anti-cortisols like in lean xtreme and xlean please

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It was what we had for the main active in Retain 2. It is also in Lean Xtreme. Neither of our companies DS/AX were the first to invent/bring it to market.

Nano-Release is not a gimmick. Are they really nano particles, no. But it is a NEW and special process for delivery that involves breaking down ingredients and re-ordering them in layers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved retain 2, still have a bottle, wish I could get more.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was what we had for the main active in Retain 2. It is also in Lean Xtreme. Neither of our companies DS/AX were the first to invent/bring it to market.

Nano-Release is not a gimmick. Are they really nano particles, no. But it is a NEW and special process for delivery that involves breaking down ingredients and re-ordering them in layers.
thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh for the nano release technology, is that real nano particles, or is it simply marketing?

and for 17b-triol ive never heard of it before, did u invent and could u compatent to other anti-cortisols like in lean xtreme and xlean please

I said the same thing when I saw that. It's actually a unique milling and blending process. The different ingredients are milled down to different, specific mesh sizes so that they get absorbed at different rates. The end result is the effects kick in faster and stay there longer.

You've never heard of 17b-triol?! That was the main active in Retain2 and it's in X-Lean as well. Very basically, these anti-cortisol things go by the way of DHEA.

DHEA -> 7-Keto DHEA -> 7-OH DHEA -> B-triol

How it works is pretty simple (I think). Cortisone, a benign hormone, converts into Cortisol with the help of a CYP450 enzyme. When 7-oxygenated interconvert between metabolites, they take up (inhibit) this very same enzyme, leading to reduced cortisol production. Furthermore, the various metabolites produce some other fatburning effects by increasing thyroid activity as well as activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPAR's, for short).

...and that's just one aspect of LeanFX's formulation.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I said the same thing when I saw that. It's actually a unique milling and blending process. The different ingredients are milled down to different, specific mesh sizes so that they get absorbed at different rates. The end result is the effects kick in faster and stay there longer.

You've never heard of 17b-triol?! That was the main active in Retain2 and it's in X-Lean as well. Very basically, these anti-cortisol things go by the way of DHEA.

DHEA -> 7-Keto DHEA -> 7-OH DHEA -> B-triol

How it works is pretty simple (I think). Cortisone, a benign hormone, converts into Cortisol with the help of a CYP450 enzyme. When 7-oxygenated interconvert between metabolites, they take up (inhibit) this very same enzyme, leading to reduced cortisol production. Furthermore, the various metabolites produce some other fatburning effects by increasing thyroid activity as well as activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPAR's, for short).

...and that's just one aspect of LeanFX's formulation.
not that ive never heard of it, just didnt understand how it worked.
but thanks u cleared that up. So in essence is stronger than 7-oxo could u say?

hmm... ppar's i heard that before namely sesamin and dcp, u think it would make a good stack, i know ull say yes.haha.

you make really good responses sinner, thanks

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B-triol is def better than its other metabolites, gets you lean way quicker.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that ive never heard of it, just didnt understand how it worked.
but thanks u cleared that up. So in essence is stronger than 7-oxo could u say?

hmm... ppar's i heard that before namely sesamin and dcp, u think it would make a good stack, i know ull say yes.haha.

you make really good responses sinner, thanks
I love stacking sesamin and fish oil. Great not only for fatloss, but overall health.

Although I really don't like the idea of stacking two different things that accomplish the exact same thing (i.e. activating PPAR's), I think tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) is going to attack the PPAR a a much higher rate than 17b-triol, due to a greater selectivity. The thermogenic effects of the GTE and RK will compliment the whole stack quite nicely.

Other good stackables would be forskolin (*cough* Hyperdrol, MassFX) and some stimulants (*cough* stimX). Although, I must warn that LeanFX has some stimulant characteristics of it's own, so I would run stimulants at a lower dose and perhaps go without the first few days, to gauge effects.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah forskolin is good, but it eats my stomach, i cant stand the stomach pains i get, not normal stomach issues like crapping from superpump250 but like actuall nausau.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah forskolin is good, but it eats my stomach, i cant stand the stomach pains i get, not normal stomach issues like crapping from superpump250 but like actuall nausau.
Takes time getting used to for many ;)

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Whos that hot girl in the ad???

Oh and i'm really excited to try Lean FX!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whos that hot girl in the ad???

Oh and i'm really excited to try Lean FX!!!
That's my wife, back off.

lol, I have no idea who she is. If I find out, I'll let you know, though. She's HOT. :food:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of person spells "goat" wrong? :think:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The guy in the ad looks like the detective from Law and Order: SVU... only on gear. lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked retain 2...I'll be looking forward to trying this out!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bottle to use during my PCT after H-drol; looks impressive on paper:thumbsup:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aaagggghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some fat burner 2 weeks ago!! Oh well, EC stack in 2 weeks, then maybe this one in Jan.. Great price!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaagggghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some fat burner 2 weeks ago!! Oh well, EC stack in 2 weeks, then maybe this one in Jan.. Great price!!!
What fat "burner" did you buy? LFX isn't necessarily a "burner" in the sense of being your typical thermogenic. It works very differently, and might just stack well with what you have already. Let me know, bro!! :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually stacking a typical fatburner with lean fx would be high beneficial as stimulants can lead to adrenal fatigue, which can lead to excess cortisol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
actually stacking a typical fatburner with lean fx would be high beneficial as stimulants can lead to adrenal fatigue, which can lead to excess cortisol.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ari4216 again.

I was going to say the same ;) But you're a smart guy Ari. You beat me to it!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ari4216 again.

I was going to say the same ;) But you're a smart guy Ari. You beat me to it!
we'd make a good team,haha

i am smart, people underestimate me sometimes cuse i can say some real silly ----.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
we'd make a good team,haha

i am smart, people underestimate me sometimes cuse i can say some real silly ----.
I am a good judge of character, that's why I am able to see through your grammatical (cough) 'methods' and whatnot. Hahaha. I never doubted you Ari.

In the same token, I love playing stupid just to see how people will change/become. I'll walk into a GNC or something just to look at the showcase and pickup a product and a rep comes over and starts telling me about the benefits of GNC's whey concentrate over Muscle Milk... lol... I like to keep wowing them until they take it to the edge. lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever walk in there with something more official from Millenium than a public t-shirt? I've very often been tempted to walk in with my AX polo from this year's Arnie. Too bad it'd backfire as my local GNC's don't carry AX yet. :( :lol:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think your best bet is the stiphen(steal) a muscletech t-shirt and infiltrate their bases like an unexpecting idiot.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a good judge of character, that's why I am able to see through your grammatical (cough) 'methods' and whatnot. Hahaha. I never doubted you Ari.

In the same token, I love playing stupid just to see how people will change/become. I'll walk into a GNC or something just to look at the showcase and pickup a product and a rep comes over and starts telling me about the benefits of GNC's whey concentrate over Muscle Milk... lol... I like to keep wowing them until they take it to the edge. lol
You should try being agnostic. The GNC clerk will tell you whatever to get his sale. Ask for justifications on everything because they even know what the hell they're trying to sell ya.

The last time I was in a GNC (like 2 years ago), the manager lady, who did not look like she practiced any knowledge about healthy living/fitness (if you know what I mean), was trying to convince me that I needed to use Mega Men Sport Pro that has sex with goats and kills bears with his bears or something because each serving had 500mg of BCAA's. Naturally, I asked "what are BCAA's?" After she went on some tangent about how it's something I desperately needed, I asked, "why not just drink a glass of milk, get more than 500mg of BCAA's in a more absorbable peptide form and take a cheaper vitamin?"

Ever walk in there with something more official from Millenium than a public t-shirt? I've very often been tempted to walk in with my AX polo from this year's Arnie. Too bad it'd backfire as my local GNC's don't carry AX yet.
With your Photoshop/Paintshop skills, you should try to rig together a fake "badge/license". Make up some BS job, like your a corporate sales clerk auditor, to make sure the clerks aren't practicing illegal sales tactics (i.e. bait and switch).

They actually have people like this for some places. I know someone who does this for Best Buy's. They go from store to store, pretending to be interested in a new computer, television, home theater, etc. Now this guy knows more about the technology than the sales clerk could dream of. If the kid makes up something to get the sale for a higher-commision item, he busts the kids chops and informs the manager.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With your Photoshop/Paintshop skills, you should try to rig together a fake "badge/license". Make up some BS job, like your a corporate sales clerk auditor, to make sure the clerks aren't practicing illegal sales tactics (i.e. bait and switch).
Where do you think I got my official County ID badge? It's legit, legal, signed, and recognized. And I made it on my PC at work. And for my coworker. And for the boss. ;)

....just enough to be dangerous... :head:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that adrenal fatigue caused reduced cortisol... reset Ad works on that principle

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that adrenal fatigue caused reduced cortisol... reset Ad works on that principle
Adrenal fatigue is when your adrenal gland craps out and stops producing adrenal steroids like DHEA and Pregnenolone. This leads to decreases in testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol. Cortisol levels will get up there, but it takes a long time, which is why people usually feel at their best when the day is almost over, just takes so long for cortisol levels to build up over the day. Ultimately, you will have low cortisol when you want it high, and high cortisol when you want it to be low.

In the case of a cortisol inhibitor, we are not shutting down cortisol production entirely, but rather tweaking it as to reap the benefits of lower cortisol, without going so low as to see the negatives. Provided you don't have adrenal fatigue, you'll still have high enough cortisol levels during the part of the day when they need to be high, but simply not as high as to cause more utilization of muscle protein for energy and deposition of fats.

You bring up a good point though, and for the reasons you mention (symptoms akin to adrenal fatigue), LeanFX is not a product you want to be mega-dosing in hopes to lose more weight.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adrenal fatigue is when your adrenal gland craps out and stops producing adrenal steroids like DHEA and Pregnenolone. This leads to decreases in testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol. Cortisol levels will get up there, but it takes a long time, which is why people usually feel at their best when the day is almost over, just takes so long for cortisol levels to build up over the day. Ultimately, you will have low cortisol when you want it high, and high cortisol when you want it to be low.

In the case of a cortisol inhibitor, we are not shutting down cortisol production entirely, but rather tweaking it as to reap the benefits of lower cortisol, without going so low as to see the negatives. Provided you don't have adrenal fatigue, you'll still have high enough cortisol levels during the part of the day when they need to be high, but simply not as high as to cause more utilization of muscle protein for energy and deposition of fats.

You bring up a good point though, and for the reasons you mention (symptoms akin to adrenal fatigue), LeanFX is not a product you want to be mega-dosing in hopes to lose more weight.
yes,exactly haha

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was trying to explain that stimulants elevate cortisol,for shure.
They certainly do. Stimulants mimic catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline, noradrenaline, and a li'l bit of dopamine). Your catecholamine hormones work to increase blood sugar levels from stored substrates, which gives you energy. This leads to the reslease of cortisol, in attempt to create more energy to be utilized (i.e. from muscle proteins).

Unfortunately, stimulants cause negative feedback. By activating adrenal receptors, the adrenal gland sees that it is not needed, and starts to 'get lazy' with producing catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline). This decrease adrenaline means less sugar is being made from stored substrates in the body. Less cortisol is released since it is not perceived to be needed. Blood sugar levels are not as well maintained (which is one of the reasons why people with AF tend to crave sweets). And ultimately, you feel fatigued.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They certainly do. Stimulants mimic catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline, noradrenaline, and a li'l bit of dopamine). Your catecholamine hormones work to increase blood sugar levels from stored substrates, which gives you energy. This leads to the reslease of cortisol, in attempt to create more energy to be utilized (i.e. from muscle proteins).

Unfortunately, stimulants cause negative feedback. By activating adrenal receptors, the adrenal gland sees that it is not needed, and starts to 'get lazy' with producing catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline). This decrease adrenaline means less sugar is being made from stored substrates in the body. Less cortisol is released since it is not perceived to be needed. Blood sugar levels are not as well maintained (which is one of the reasons why people with AF tend to crave sweets). And ultimately, you feel fatigued.
yes, exactly,number 2

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TheSinner you just made me realize something!!! I probablly need some reset-ad as I have been on and off of stims for 3 years now, and I am trying to ween off. But this sweet tooth is KILLING ME!!! When I used to use ECA I used to mega dose Ltyrosine at 2-3 grams a dya and did not crave sweets and I felt great. But these 3 years I have not used l-tyrosine in the least, or anything to get my adrenals back on track!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
TheSinner you just made me realize something!!! I probablly need some reset-ad as I have been on and off of stims for 3 years now, and I am trying to ween off. But this sweet tooth is KILLING ME!!! When I used to use ECA I used to mega dose Ltyrosine at 2-3 grams a dya and did not crave sweets and I felt great. But these 3 years I have not used l-tyrosine in the least, or anything to get my adrenals back on track!!!
I'm taking about 12-15 grams of tyrosine per day... Anything over that would probably, actually decrease dopamine... but yeah it feels 'stimulating'.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking about 12-15 grams of tyrosine per day... Anything over that would probably, actually decrease dopamine... but yeah it feels 'stimulating'.
DAYUM!!! Thats insane! I took 2 grams once and I felt like I could read Sanskrit and translate it no problem.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DAYUM!!! Thats insane! I took 2 grams once and I felt like I could read Sanskrit and translate it no problem.
LOL! Maybe your body has more of the tyrosine hydroxylase... I know (my hypothesis is 99% correct) that due to my seasonal affective disorder, the lack of vitamin D is causing issues with tyrosine hydroxylase and it's not converting efficiently to dopamine/norepinephrine. I just started with attack doses of D3 and NADH (20mg) to help with the conversion.

GHB increases tyrosine hydroxylase as well. But it's class 1, so don't mess with it ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
after reading some of the above posts I feel really dumb!

I'm glad we have some guys around here that know what they're talking about (Sinner, FOG, etc)!!!!

:cheers:to the guys whose posts continue to educate me everyday!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the real fix is to move where its sunny all the time, like arizona or southern cali.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I'm glad we have some guys around here that know what they're talking about (Sinner, FOG, etc)!!!!

Rob, thanks holmes. You're a good man!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like chocolate milk. :frustrate