LeanFX!!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to see AX have some kind of a special. They drive a hard bargain.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Bingo! Afterall, it's tax return time. And there's that new stimulus thingy giving us each like $13 a week back from federal tax reductions. or something... :lol:
Get a CPA bro, I'm getting back 14$ this year! lol :p

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
that's a couple gallons a milk right there with that 14.00

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could put that money towards buying a cow, and have all the milk you want.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
or a goat! i heard goat milk/whey is MUCH better!

right bob? ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is safe for women. The only caution is if they are on birth control as it may counteract the pill.
:18: why is this ?? this should be a BIG disclaimer dont want guys giving it to their GF without knowing : )

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:18: why is this ?? this should be a BIG disclaimer dont want guys giving it to their GF without knowing : )
Agreed!! As Bob had explained before, it may not necessarily counteract the pill, but there may be some toxicity issues when combining the two. The label does say to consult a physician when combining this with any other prescription medications, and birth control DEFINITELY falls into this category.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Agreed!! As Bob had explained before, it may not necessarily counteract the pill, but there may be some toxicity issues when combining the two. The label does say to consult a physician when combining this with any other prescription medications, and birth control DEFINITELY falls into this category.
True! question does Slin Xtreme have this issue also ?

Thanks !

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it should not have this issue at all. The compounds in LeanFX that are in question are not found in SX. SX is definitely safe for both male and female use, and has shown to be quite successful for both as well! :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, it should not have this issue at all. The compounds in LeanFX that are in question are not found in SX. SX is definitely safe for both male and female use, and has shown to be quite successful for both as well! :D
Well SX has ginseng in it, which can enhance the effects of BC to strengthen estrogen expression, thus reducing the odds of conception to an even higher probability. As far as sides, some chicks report "breakthough" bleeding when they use ginseng. I don't think it's super common, or even that big of an issue when it occurs, but I'm not a girl so I'm just guessing here!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I know does is 1 cap 3 times a day but is that with or whithout food or does it not matter ?

Thanks

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Does not matter if its with a meal and here are some helpful dosing hints to help accelerate your transformation with Lean-FX™!

Consume 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ immediately upon waking. Cortisol levels are elevated upon waking, wreaking havoc on your lean mass! Blunt the effects of Cortisol right from the start, because the more muscle you burn through, the slower your metabolism revs!

Consume 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ immediately following your workout, whether you are doing cardio, weights, or any other type of exercise. Cortisol levels rise FAST in response to physical stressors. Consuming 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ blunts Cortisol’s destructive effects immediately post workout.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
great Thanks !

have a question I workout in the AM about an hour and half after waking . Should I still do one upon waking and one after workout ? Or is that to close and the first will cover it ?

Thanks again

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does not matter if its with a meal and here are some helpful dosing hints to help accelerate your transformation with Lean-FX™!

Consume 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ immediately upon waking. Cortisol levels are elevated upon waking, wreaking havoc on your lean mass! Blunt the effects of Cortisol right from the start, because the more muscle you burn through, the slower your metabolism revs!

Consume 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ immediately following your workout, whether you are doing cardio, weights, or any other type of exercise. Cortisol levels rise FAST in response to physical stressors. Consuming 1 capsule of Lean-FX™ blunts Cortisol’s destructive effects immediately post workout.

For the third dose (if this doesn't coincide with your other doses) it would be a good idea to take in the evening. High Cortisol levels hinder your quality of sleep, and obviously) cause your body to utilize more stored muscle proteins for energy while you sleep.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I typically take on upon rise, one about 45 minutes before workout and another after workout.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I typically take on upon rise, one about 45 minutes before workout and another after workout.

Since I workout 90 min after Wake what do you recommend ?

Thanks

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn im almost a week in now and my joints, specifically my elbows and knees are in a pretty bad way.

I take fish oil and have just got a premium MSM/glucosamine blend.

Anything else i can do? still have 1.5 bottles left.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Damn im almost a week in now and my joints, specifically my elbows and knees are in a pretty bad way.

I take fish oil and have just got a premium MSM/glucosamine blend.

Anything else i can do? still have 1.5 bottles left.
I'd take 2-3 days off, double dose the glucosamine during those days, then start back at half a dose of LFX and go from there.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take 2-3 days off, double dose the glucosamine during those days, then start back at half a dose of LFX and go from there.
Good call. It might also be beneficial for him to try a lowered dose, since it hasn't even been a week yet and he's feeling the anti-cortisol sides.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im hitting 3 a day, 1 upon waking, 1 mid day and 1 PWO (i train around 8pm).

I should mention that i although i am cutting, im still lifting heavy and doing both steady state and HIIT cardio.

I also do a lot of MMA and Muay thai.

So my joints are taking a hammering as it is, my uneducated guess is that this supplement and mostly the cort-reduction properties are simply enchancing issues that were already there?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... So my joints are taking a hammering as it is, my uneducated guess is that this supplement and mostly the cort-reduction properties are simply enchancing issues that were already there?
Most likely. This LFX formula has a specific ingredient designed to really discourage that though, and be as clean as possible with joint pain protection. Some people are more susceptible that others to joint pain from cortisol antagonism, but maybe you're just really stressing your joints right now? The glucosamine should be a staple for you IMO, from the sound of things. You really need your joints with all those heavy and high-impact athletic interests.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether you are a martial artist, a fellatio artist, or just a regular artist who gets attacked by midgets (little people, to be more pc) weilding baseball bats, your joints are more than likely going to take a beating. Even so much as doing heavy squats or plyometrics can be very taxing on the knees. Let us also keep in mind the bodymass index (correlation of height, weight, and frame size), which flawfully places the majority of bodybuilders and athletes as obese. One of the major issues with obesity is the wear and tear of cartiledge tissues along the joints, to support all of the weight provided by excessive bodyfat. In regards to muscle mass, you might not be chubby, but the same logic applies, this time the shearing occurs due to "excess" muscle mass (I put excess in quotes because...seriously...can you really get too much?).

From my experiences, althought the BMI is worthless for determining bodyfat, it is an excellent tool for determining how your joints hold up. In the cycles I've done, there's been times were I get to the 200lbs mark. For my height and frame, that puts me into the obese category, and that's when I start to feel myself "caving-in on myself". In other words, there is enough weight to pose damaging stresses on the joints. With some of the higher intensity exercises and activities I enjoy doing, this simply doesn't work out well, and started to get to the point where I would quit workouts early, due to the pain in my knees.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea LeanFX kicked up a side effect of joint issues. Certainly explains a couple of things I been feeling lately. I missed that bit of info when I was researching Lfx. I'm not going to bother stopping now, my bottle runs out this Sunday. After which I will be starting 3-AD.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Whether you are a martial artist, a fellatio artist, or just a regular artist who gets attacked by midgets (little people, to be more pc) ...
Fellatio artist, you mean 'fluffers'?

Dude, what about the artist formerly known as prince?? Now I got you cornered in an impossible riddle, sinner! :p

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea LeanFX kicked up a side effect of joint issues. Certainly explains a couple of things I been feeling lately. I missed that bit of info when I was researching Lfx. I'm not going to bother stopping now, my bottle runs out this Sunday. After which I will be starting 3-AD.
It's pretty rare though, so keep that in perspective. A reduction in dose will often overcome it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellatio artist, you mean 'fluffers'?

Dude, what about the artist formerly known as prince?? Now I got you cornered in an impossible riddle, sinner! :p
Aren't the two one in the same?

I just figured those "artists" spend a lot of time on their knees, and knee-to-floor contact is going to offer more shear stress than tibia/fibula-to-knee-to-femur contact (i.e. standing).

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes no doubt my joints take a pounding.

Yesterday i did german volume training (modified) then in the PM i did 2 hours of muay thai, ive always cycled Glucosamine hcl / MSM and the like in high doses due to this.

I think LX has just highlighted what some other things have been hiding.

And yeah your right on the "obese" comment, at fight weight im 220lbs (6ft 2) and feel like superman, since my injury ive been as high as 285 (as of today down to 269) and the joints have definately been more of an issue.

Thanks for the help all.

gerby

Awards
Aren't the two one in the same?

I just figured those "artists" spend a lot of time on their knees, and knee-to-floor contact is going to offer more shear stress than tibia/fibula-to-knee-to-femur contact (i.e. standing).
Actually, prince had legally changed his name to some sort of symbol, but has since changed it back. He's just plain ol' prince now. I only know from when he performed at the superbowl a couple years ago.

as for the joint problems with these sockcuckers, they've also got the whole repetitive head-bobbing thing going on. can't be good for the neck joints. From a health perspective, perhaps these people should just stop sucking c0ck

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, prince had legally changed his name to some sort of symbol, but has since changed it back. He's just plain ol' prince now. I only know from when he performed at the superbowl a couple years ago.

as for the joint problems with these sockcuckers, they've also got the whole repetitive head-bobbing thing going on. can't be good for the neck joints. From a health perspective, perhaps these people should just stop sucking c0ck's that aren't mine
Editted your post in the quote. LOL. So long as the head-movements aren't rapid, it shouldn't be too bad. I'd imagine rockin' out to your favorite metal song would be more damaging. After all, if she's jerking her head, her chin will be driving full-force into something, possibly leading to an unpleasant experience.

Yeah, I had heard Prince changed his name back from an unpronouncable symbol. He is an odd character.

masterX

masterX

Awards
hello,

why all the retain were discontinued? i was lean as never i do not remember which one it was but i tried Retain 1 & 2 from AX and Alri retain, it was always awesome!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It was just re-named to lean-fx. Same main active 17b-triol in Lean-FX.

So if you liked Retain 2, you will love Lean-FX.

gerby

Awards
It was just re-named to lean-fx. Same main active 17b-triol in Lean-FX.

So if you liked Retain 2, you will love Lean-FX.
just renamed? More went into it than just taking the same product and putting it in a different bottle, no?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just renamed? More went into it than just taking the same product and putting it in a different bottle, no?
Yes, definitely. The formula was tweaked and instead of going to Retain3, it was changed to LeanFX. A nano-release and AneurinDBE were added to LeanFX, improving on the already successful R2 formula.

AML

Awards
What is the difference between lean fx and lean xtreme as far as the actives? Which one would be most effective for holding on to muscle mass during pct?Thanks

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between lean fx and lean xtreme as far as the actives? Which one would be most effective for holding on to muscle mass during pct?Thanks
Well your asking a biases source. We feel we formulated the best, I am sure they do as well. Lean-FX is extremely effective for what you are looking for. That being said.....LX is also. Both great products.

ftp

Awards
so lean FX would be better optimal on PCT rather than Slim extreme from what I have researched due to the cortisol reducing properties of the lean fx?????

AML

Awards
What are these other ingredients and what do they do?

I know what 5-Androstene-3B,7B,17B-triol is and I believe Aneurin DBE is a vitamin B1 analog?? What about the other ingredients? What are they and what do they do? What are the Indoleamines from Cats claw root bark? Also what are the Purine metabolites from Cha'de Bugre? What is Stigmast-5-En-3b-OL? Thanks for your help.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I know what 5-Androstene-3B,7B,17B-triol is and I believe Aneurin DBE is a vitamin B1 analog?? What about the other ingredients? What are they and what do they do? What are the Indoleamines from Cats claw root bark? Also what are the Purine metabolites from Cha'de Bugre? What is Stigmast-5-En-3b-OL? Thanks for your help.
This link should answer all of your questions. Its a PDF of the ingredient breakdown.

http://www.anabolicx.com/downloads/product-guides/LeanFX-pg.pdf

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I am running a five week cycle of hdrol and am planning cort control for PCT. This is my first cycle and the problem is I am having a hard time figuring out when the best time to start cort control is. I've heard everything from day one of PCT to day 15. However, no reasoning or explanation is given with the recommendations.

I'd like to understand the pros/cons of starting cort control at different points of PCT so that I can make an educated decision. I don't know why I can't get an answer to this. Can someone PLEASE shed some light on this, maybe an AX rep can help me get to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure someone will give a better explanation then me, but here it goes. I've read that many, including myself, add in LeanFX(for example) during week two of your PCT. By then your "cycled" product will be out of your system and your body will be reacting to the lack of supplement that was their while on cycle. This stresses the body, boosting cortisol levels.

I don't think there are any real cons to starting "cort control" during the first week. Your cort levels just aren't/won't be as high at that time.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure someone will give a better explanation then me, but here it goes. I've read that many, including myself, add in LeanFX(for example) during week two of your PCT. By then your "cycled" product will be out of your system and your body will be reacting to the lack of supplement that was their while on cycle. This stresses the body, boosting cortisol levels.

I don't think there are any real cons to starting "cort control" during the first week. Your cort levels just aren't/won't be as high at that time.
You're right, as far as i know you can start right away. Personally, I start taking Lean FX right at the start of my PCT everytime and its always worked great

gerby

Awards

You have to ask yourself at what point is the cycled product completely out of your system? If you're using orals (you mentioned h-drol) they will be out of your system the next day. This is why you take these drugs daily, instead of injectables that you might pin once or twice a week, or even once every 14 days with some compounds. This depends on the half-life of the compound. If your coming off h-drol, I'd use the cort control right away. Think about it, if your going to control for estrogen with a serm or AI (or both) why would you not control for cort? If the stuff is still exerting its effects on your system, you wouldn't need to control for estrogen either, which is why the serm isn't started right away for some injectibles, but usually started immediately upon cessasion of oral compounds (every otc designer that I can think of) and the doses to start are very high for the first few days. Why? Because this is when estrogen will be at it's worst, and also when cort will be at it's worst. That's why some people run an 11-oxo bridge right away before starting PCT, to get the cort levels down.

This is the way I look at it anyway, but I'm open to other reasonings.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
You have to ask yourself at what point is the cycled product completely out of your system? If you're using orals (you mentioned h-drol) they will be out of your system the next day. This is why you take these drugs daily, instead of injectables that you might pin once or twice a week, or even once every 14 days with some compounds. This depends on the half-life of the compound. If your coming off h-drol, I'd use the cort control right away. Think about it, if your going to control for estrogen with a serm or AI (or both) why would you not control for cort? If the stuff is still exerting its effects on your system, you wouldn't need to control for estrogen either, which is why the serm isn't started right away for some injectibles, but usually started immediately upon cessasion of oral compounds (every otc designer that I can think of) and the doses to start are very high for the first few days. Why? Because this is when estrogen will be at it's worst, and also when cort will be at it's worst. That's why some people run an 11-oxo bridge right away before starting PCT, to get the cort levels down.

This is the way I look at it anyway, but I'm open to other reasonings.
Holy hell! I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me or not but I can't believe I finally got a logical answer that makes a lot of sense. Thanks bro!

Seems like this answer was based on logic rather than science (nothing wrong with that) but if the logic doesn't jibe with the science I hope someone will elaborate further. Unless I hear a better argument to wait I'll be starting cort control on day one of PCT.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Unless I hear a better argument to wait I'll be starting cort control on day one of PCT.
Gerb and Sublime are correct. Start cort control day one of PCT. The first week is the time for the highest dose (4-6 caps), the second week is still pretty important (2-3 caps), the third week you can taper off completely if you like (1 cap).