LeanFX!!!!

Vegking

Awards
Adrenal fatigue is when your adrenal gland craps out and stops producing adrenal steroids like DHEA and Pregnenolone. This leads to decreases in testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol. Cortisol levels will get up there, but it takes a long time, which is why people usually feel at their best when the day is almost over, just takes so long for cortisol levels to build up over the day. Ultimately, you will have low cortisol when you want it high, and high cortisol when you want it to be low.

In the case of a cortisol inhibitor, we are not shutting down cortisol production entirely, but rather tweaking it as to reap the benefits of lower cortisol, without going so low as to see the negatives. Provided you don't have adrenal fatigue, you'll still have high enough cortisol levels during the part of the day when they need to be high, but simply not as high as to cause more utilization of muscle protein for energy and deposition of fats.

You bring up a good point though, and for the reasons you mention (symptoms akin to adrenal fatigue), LeanFX is not a product you want to be mega-dosing in hopes to lose more weight.
Along these lines, I have a really hard time getting going in the morning. I drink coffee to help get me going , but would like to get off stims. Of course I feel my best at night, if I could feel really as good in the morning like I do at night, I wouldn't want or need the stims. So if LeanFX lowers cortisol, won't this contribute to not feeling good in the morning hours?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Along these lines, I have a really hard time getting going in the morning. I drink coffee to help get me going , but would like to get off stims. Of course I feel my best at night, if I could feel really as good in the morning like I do at night, I wouldn't want or need the stims. So if LeanFX lowers cortisol, won't this contribute to not feeling good in the morning hours?
Do you have trouble getting to sleep at night as well (another part to adrenal fatigue)? There's several different things it can be. We're starting to get into endocrinology with this, and that's where sht gets tricky because oftentimes the poison can sometimes be the cure.

LeanFX does, however, contain a few nootropics to help improve mood and alertness. Aneurin-DBE is probably my favorite addition to this forumulation. It's a time-released analog of thiamine (vitamin B-1), which was made lipophilic so that it can easily enter cells. Vitamin B-1 plays an integral role in cellular energy processes and what I love about it is that it wakes me up like you wouldn't believe. Not a like your typical stimulants which mimic catecholamines (making them adrenal suppressive) and give you that stimulant "buzz" all the time. Aneurin-DBE just makes me feel wide awake, like I've been up for a few hours already.

Vegking

Awards
No, I don't really have trouble falling asleep. However, It seems like a I wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time going back to sleep. When it is time to get up, then I feel like going back to sleep. Since I am so groggy and tired, I drink coffee to get me going.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like maybe your just not a morning person.

Adenosine is essentially ATP without any phosphate groups to break off to generate energy. It also doubles as a neurotransmitter, which aids in making you tired. It's kinda like a signal that says "hey buddy, it's time to recharge" after a long day's work. Anyhow, this prevents the conversion of dopamine into adrenaline/noradrenaline, and makes for some really kick-ass dream cycles.

Anyhow, when you get up in the morning, your adenosine levels might still be high and making you feel tired and groggy from not enough dopamine conversion. You take a few sips of coffee and get some caffeine in you, which has a very similar structure to that of adenosine. Caffeine gets into your system and blocks your adensoine receptors, preventing them from doing their adenosine "thang".

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wonder how anuerbin dbe would stack with sublatamine?

Vegking

Awards
Can LeanFx be ran all the way through? Or do you need to take equal time off. I read the facts section on the website and I did not see anything. The effects look great, however, will there be huge cortisol rebound after running it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest cycling it. Make cycles no longer than 12 weeks without taking a month or so off. You shouldn't get a cortisol rebound from it, if you do so like this.

Vegking

Awards
They certainly do. Stimulants mimic catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline, noradrenaline, and a li'l bit of dopamine). Your catecholamine hormones work to increase blood sugar levels from stored substrates, which gives you energy. This leads to the reslease of cortisol, in attempt to create more energy to be utilized (i.e. from muscle proteins).

Unfortunately, stimulants cause negative feedback. By activating adrenal receptors, the adrenal gland sees that it is not needed, and starts to 'get lazy' with producing catecholamine hormones (i.e. adrenaline). This decrease adrenaline means less sugar is being made from stored substrates in the body. Less cortisol is released since it is not perceived to be needed. Blood sugar levels are not as well maintained (which is one of the reasons why people with AF tend to crave sweets). And ultimately, you feel fatigued.
Okay, let say you are a person that uses stimulants like coffee daily, from what you are saying that person may be in negative feedback mode and already have lower cortisol. Based on that should they even use a cortisol lowering agent like Leanfx? Using Leanfx in such an instance would seem like a bad idea. Or is there something I am missing here?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, let say you are a person that uses stimulants like coffee daily, from what you are saying that person may be in negative feedback mode and already have lower cortisol. Based on that should they even use a cortisol lowering agent like Leanfx? Using Leanfx in such an instance would seem like a bad idea. Or is there something I am missing here?
stimulants cause a negative feedback loop in norepinerhine,noradreniline, and the energy neurotransmitters when taken for extended periods of time.
These negative loops can raise and lower cortisol to levels that are not normal. Cortisol being high at the wrong times, cortisol being low at the wrong times.

Lean Fx is not a bad idea to stack with stimulants, its a very good idea. i think the sinner said its not going to fix any problems with your adrenals.

gerby

Awards
The initial post said that this is for men and women. I remember using retain2 and I thought that it explicitly said not intended for women. Is this stuff really safe for women? I have been looking for a reputable cort controller for women, as I have female clients that could really use it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this is safe for women. The only caution is if they are on birth control as it may counteract the pill.

Rhys26

Awards
So Leanfx would be good with a fat burner? Is it similar to lean extreme? Is a pct or anything similar required after using it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Leanfx would be good with a fat burner? Is it similar to lean extreme? Is a pct or anything similar required after using it?
Why would you need a PCT for a cort suppresor?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The answer is no.

One of these days I'm going to make a thread and post it each week on what PCT is and why it is needed. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The answer is no.

One of these days I'm going to make a thread and post it each week on what PCT is and why it is needed. ;)
One of these days, Alice....one of these days.....

Rhys26

Awards
What fat burners would go well with Leanfx? I just picked up a bottle of Lipo 6x recently, is this an alright combo?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lipo-6 should be ok.

I would start out with a lower dose of lipo-6, because there are some xanthines in LeanFX, whcih can potentiate the stimulants in lipo-6.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipo6 gave me the worst heartburn. :(

Rhys26

Awards
lipo-6 should be ok.

I would start out with a lower dose of lipo-6, because there are some xanthines in LeanFX, whcih can potentiate the stimulants in lipo-6.
Cool will go with a low dose at first

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drink water. Lots of water. Back in the day when I tried it (a WHILE ago...), I had some heartburn and GERD problems. A few months of Prevacid later and I've not had anything near major in about 2-3 years. A good diet and exercise routine, coupled with dropping 2 cars worth of fat helped, too. ;)

MightyMouse20

Awards
As a newbie and learning more things as I read this site thanks to most of you. I was wondering what you guys would stack with this, I've looked into this and it looks quite impressive. I am skeptical of most supplements. I recently lost 10 lbs went from 185 to 175 just by adjusting my diet and working out....just want to lose the stubborn belly fat. I bought Napalm and a friend of mine sold me his ReCreate and DCP very cheap. It worked for him and he reached his goal and he had 2 unused bottles.I haven't used them yet. So what would you recommend to stake with this if I decided to buy LeanFX. Thanks guys for the help.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LFX would stack with any and all of those. I've tried Napalm, DCP and Recreate. So far, DCP is the only thing that is showing me any sort of results. I'm doing it with LFX and so far so good.

The thing with LFX is that it's different than most other things out there. It works to control cortisol, so it isn't a "fat burner" or energy supplement. It can be stacked with a LOT of things. :cheers:

gerby

Awards
Since we're talking about stacking, and this does work on cortisol, I was thinking about a stack that would include this and 11-Oxo, combined with a mild, dry designer like halodrol-50. I was wondering about interactions between 11-oxo and lean FX, since one supresses cortisol and the other modulates it.

Good Shepherd

Awards
What would recommend for a dosing protocol? By body weight?

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Is this normal: Started leanfx 4 days ago and on day 3 onwards I have became completely drained, no energy in the gym and sleepy in the day.

jrod196

Awards
Quick question for the experts, can LFX cause any stomach ailements? Ever since adding Lean FX to my cycle of Mass/Hyperdrol, I have terrible gas and deficate more than usual. Any input?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those sound like symptoms akin with forslean, which is found in MassFX and Hyperdrol. How long were you on your Hyperdrol/MassFX stack before adding leanFX into the equation? I am guessing it was a delayed effect from the forslean.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. It's really a shame so many people out there have reactions from it. It's really a great ingredient.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Its the only way I got through a bottle of Recreate, and now MFX/Hx2 stack.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it.

I've taken a few "forslean dumps" in my day.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Its brutal, but the supp's are worth it.

gerby

Awards
can anyone tell me how this would stack with 11-oxo? Interactions?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, they both work to inhibit the same enzyme.

Think of it like this: 2 homeless guys, 1 sandwich. One homeless guy is going home (box?) hungry?

The additional appetite suppression and stimulant-free energy can certainly help with the production of a good stack from this. Too much cortisol suppression, however, can lead to sore joints, so use with caution. I would perhaps recommend lowering the dose of 11-oxo, since it can become suppressive to testosterone production at high doses.

gerby

Awards

Think of it like this: 2 homeless guys, 1 sandwich. One homeless guy is going home (box?) hungry?

The additional appetite suppression and stimulant-free energy can certainly help with the production of a good stack from this. Too much cortisol suppression, however, can lead to sore joints, so use with caution. I would perhaps recommend lowering the dose of 11-oxo, since it can become suppressive to testosterone production at high doses.
Hey Sinner, you wrote in the designer profiles that 11-oxo "blocks conversion to cortisol." Does leanFX work the same way, or does it work by a different mechanism, say, lowering the production of cortisol? If I were to do a cutting stack of, say H-50, should I stack both 11-oxo and LeanFX or maybe it would make more sense to stack h-50 with the 11-oxo and using the leanFX during PCT. What do you think?

jrod196

Awards
Thank for the info guys. I guess I'll add the Lean FX back in to my stack. Forslean really bloats me. I LOVE the strength gains from the stack though. Great stuff.

TheBassGuy

Awards

clever and very informative, well done sir.

I have two bottles of LeanFX coming tomorrow, Im probably going to run them back to back and take lipo6x at a low dose as well. Im not 'fat' by any means, in fact, I'm already pretty lean. I just want to push my conditioning further.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya.

I really like taking cort controllers to tone up. I'm usually pretty lean year round, but then I'll take a cort controller to get ripped.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
lipo-6 should be ok.

I have Zenalean, which I believe has Ephedra in it. Would it be ok to stack that with Lfx?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there should be a problem. The norepinephrine-induced lipolysis and hunger suppression would be potentiated.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there should be a problem. The norepinephrine-induced lipolysis and hunger suppression would be potentiated.
Thanks. I was thinking of saving my bottle of Lfx for use with my PCT next bulk, but I think I'll stack it with the Zenalean and Reduction PM in a couple of weeks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I was thinking of saving my bottle of Lfx for use with my PCT next bulk, but I think I'll stack it with the Zenalean and Reduction PM in a couple of weeks.
...or you could do both! :D It'll work either way. Use it as a cutting agent, or use it as a muscle "preservative" after a cycle. Gotta love a multi-tasker! :head:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah, but I only have one bottle in my stock.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try it out, see hhow you like it. If it's really good, you can always go for seconds, right?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try it out, see hhow you like it. If it's really good, you can always go for seconds, right?
Bingo! Afterall, it's tax return time. And there's that new stimulus thingy giving us each like $13 a week back from federal tax reductions. or something... :lol: