KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.

You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
OMG get a funnel and do it standing up... hahahah.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.

You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
Been there and done that. NEVER again. lol

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Not that I am one to lead by example (well, not until recently) there, but yeah, "easing" back into training is sometimes the best thing to do, especially if it was a complete week off ALL training, just to let your body get accustomed to the demands of it again.

Girl I am there to do the damn thing, its all or nothing.. That's just my mentaility. When I am there, I am there for a reason, and nothing less is acceptable, ya know. I know what I will do to myself at the end, but its such an awesome feeling that I tore it up.. I get amped and nothing else matters. Everything that frustrates me to my core, I let out pushin the weight. and My day runs so much smoother. I totally get that scene in that movie to where their walking and then she builds up that orgasim feeling of endorfins being released.. I have slowly but surely make it a part of my lifestyle. I am so far committed to this, you all dont have any idea. I have the perfect anniversay picture for the husband and I. I am pretty sure he knows, but I do think I will feel confident to do it. Any ideas on how to loose or cover stretch marks and c-section incisions.

Get used to it, LOL - a female REALLY into this lifestyle is a rarity and novelty here :D

~Rosie~

I am, I have an older brother and two younger ones, plus being raised by my "marine-minded father", I can take ANYTHING. And then being married to Man, and have 2 teenage boys and 1 daughter.. Poor girl is being raised rough, but still has her princess times.. lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
:popcorn: Funny stuff in here!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
^^Damn you Tiny...Now I want Pop Corn^^

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
SORRY GUYS, i hate popcorn. If i could switch that with like a taco it'd be me :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SORRY GUYS, i hate popcorn. If i could switch that with like a taco it'd be me :)
LMAO, when I go to the movie theaters I usually enjoy the popcorn more than the movie.... hahah

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Day 4

IS IT SUNDAY YET??? As much as I was dreading getting up, it wasn't actually that bad. A little soreness, and muscle failures are so wonderful. lol.

Supps: I did not take the powder. Just couldn't force myself. Maybe I will attempt again on Saturday. I did take the doses from both Pro Xanithine and ALC/CLA. Fixing to take another ALC/CLA and head off to bed.

Workout::
9/1/2011 Cardio - 6 mins eliptical Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weight reps
Pull ups: WU, 2ws, 2ds 80 8 60 8 20 3 40 8 60 8 80 8
Cable Cross Over: WU, 2w 20 10 30 15 30 15 20 15 20 15
2ds
DB Lat Raise: 2ws, 2ds 12.5 15 15 15 12.5 15 10 15
BB Curls: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 20 8
Dips: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 60 8
Squats: 1WU, 1ws, 2ds 65 8 95 8 85 8 65 8
Leg Curls: 1ws, 2 ds 70 12 50 12 40 12

Diet: Again with keeping it moderately clean, minus that scone man brought for lunch. lol. Even through the soreness I pushed all that I could. Still doesn't seem to be enough. But it will increase by Tuesday.. I have another full body on Saturday, but that's a different exercise, so after that I should be used to the drop sets (need to remember to finish the spreadsheet and print them off (but I forget to do it, when I get to work), and figured out what I am doing with out having to point nod and grunt. lol.

Haven't decided what the cardio will be for morning, we will see then.
Good night all, chat again soon.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IS IT SUNDAY YET??? As much as I was dreading getting up, it wasn't actually that bad. A little soreness, and muscle failures are so wonderful. lol.

Supps: I did not take the powder. Just couldn't force myself. Maybe I will attempt again on Saturday. I did take the doses from both Pro Xanithine and ALC/CLA. Fixing to take another ALC/CLA and head off to bed.

Workout::
9/1/2011 Cardio - 6 mins eliptical Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weight reps
Pull ups: WU, 2ws, 2ds 80 8 60 8 20 3 40 8 60 8 80 8
Cable Cross Over: WU, 2w 20 10 30 15 30 15 20 15 20 15
2ds
DB Lat Raise: 2ws, 2ds 12.5 15 15 15 12.5 15 10 15
BB Curls: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 20 8
Dips: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 60 8
Squats: 1WU, 1ws, 2ds 65 8 95 8 85 8 65 8
Leg Curls: 1ws, 2 ds 70 12 50 12 40 12

Diet: Again with keeping it moderately clean, minus that scone man brought for lunch. lol. Even through the soreness I pushed all that I could. Still doesn't seem to be enough. But it will increase by Tuesday.. I have another full body on Saturday, but that's a different exercise, so after that I should be used to the drop sets (need to remember to finish the spreadsheet and print them off (but I forget to do it, when I get to work), and figured out what I am doing with out having to point nod and grunt. lol.

Haven't decided what the cardio will be for morning, we will see then.
Good night all, chat again soon.
mean workout! Man you guys make my workouts look sad haha! You'll get to see them shortly when I start my log on EndoSurge and Combustion hehehe.

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
First, I want to thank FINAFLEX for the generous care package they sent me!
Secondly to Man for making this really cool pic! Kleen wrote that...

View attachment 43287

Hello everyone, this is my first time logging any products. Many of you probably know my husband MrKleen73 from his logs. Well he is helping me write up this first part of the log, but all the regular posting will be done by me. He is also in charge of the training program for this. I am a little nervous to be in the spot light here but will do my best.

I guess I should start off with my goals. I want to lean up and get more defined during this log while hopefully keeping my strength and muscle. I definitely don't want to be "Skinny Fat". I want to see more definition in my waistline and get rid of the "hail storm" on my upper thighs. LOL Man says I am crazy calling it a hail storm but that is how I see it. Oh yeah, I really want to see that muscle on the back of my arm move like my man's does any time he straightens his arm. :) I want to build a little more junk in my trunk too! I will settle for nothing less than a "Ghetto Booty!" HMMMM, Wishful thinking maybe???

Training I will be doing basically whatever workout Man makes me do, right now it is a full body 3 times a week and cardio of some sort 3 times a week. I will keep track of my weights and cardio in here.

Nutrition - I don't diet, I don't like it. Forget all that calorie counting not my thing!I will watch what I eat and try to follow Man's diet of eating between 12:00 and 8:00, not counting calories just eating more on weight days and less on cardio days. I plan to do better than I have, but don't expect anything extreme in the nutrition department.

My Before Pics will be in the second post, and I will be FORCED to take some at the half way mark and the end of the run. You can see in my pics this made me all too happy! Sorry that part just makes me uneasy, not exactly in love with my reflection...

Weight - I weighed myself this morning and was 121 on 3 different scales. Not neurotic or anything... ;-P

PS: If you can't tell I call him Man so when you see that you know I am talking about Kleen.

Nice job!! The workout and pics look great!! We can keep each other motivated, there aren't many girls on here:)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
RIGHT, ITS A FREAKING CHOW DOWN DAY TOO... BUT THE TIME IS OVER. :( you suck man! lol
Ha! Damn that Lean Gains Protocol. I really love it, but I hear ya...I'll get something in my head that I just need to eat, but have to wait till the next day because my time expired. Oh well totally worth it LG gets me shredded.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! Damn that Lean Gains Protocol. I really love it, but I hear ya...I'll get something in my head that I just need to eat, but have to wait till the next day because my time expired. Oh well totally worth it LG gets me shredded.

Im staring at the clock for my fast to end lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So can we talk about caramel popcorn or is that out too? Cuz Orvil Reddenbocker makes a bas ass caramel popcorn that is so fuggin amazing it is almost orgasmic!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So can we talk about caramel popcorn or is that out too? Cuz Orvil Reddenbocker makes a bas ass caramel popcorn that is so fuggin amazing it is almost orgasmic!
i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caramel popcorn~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhh and it's carb loading today... I wonder if we have it here.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leave it to you guys to get back to talking about taking a $hit, ROFLMAO, almost a whole page on it, LoL!

Now at least... I'm not the only one!
Isn't it amazing that we talk about excrement and defecation so often. :toofunny:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys! I'm sorry i'll make sure p**c**n is out of my vocabulary from now on :D
I prefer sweet popcorn, don't like salted popcorn BUT I think caramel/chocolate popcorn is best... But haven't had either of those in years.

I wonder if the kids have any microwave sweet popcorn in the house :D

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Correction, no man, YOUR carmel popcorn is bad ass.. I burn it.. :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!![/QUOTE

LMFAO

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Day 5

SUNDAY IS JUST RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER... CAN'T WAIT..

Cardio - 3.33 miles, burned 467.1 calories - this is the first time i burned this much, EVER.
Abs - Sitting abs at 35lbs for 10reps then 25lb x5 reps - too sore to pull the handles in, so I moved to the laying ab machine and did front and both sides for 40 reps on each side.

Diet - Due to work, I lived off Pepsi Max until I got home, then have eaten a protein bar and an apple. I am wore out and tired.

Supps - did the 4 pills (sups), in the morning, then dropped another 2 at noon, figuring I was going to lunch a friend and eat, but that didn't happen. Fixing to take the last set for the evening. I have noticed I am sweating a lot more, which I think is a good thing. But burning that many calories had me in the mind frame its the supps.

Still was not brave enough to try the powder this morning, maybe I will try tomorrow, but we will see. Tomorrow is another weight day, and my entire body aches. lol.

I doubt I will keep track of the scale. Dont want to see that puppy rise up now that my muscles are growing.. lol

Night all, I am wore out.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

Cardio - 3.33 miles, burned 467.1 calories - this is the first time i burned this much, EVER.
Abs - Sitting abs at 35lbs for 10reps then 25lb x5 reps - too sore to pull the handles in, so I moved to the laying ab machine and did front and both sides for 40 reps on each side.

Diet - Due to work, I lived off Pepsi Max until I got home, then have eaten a protein bar and an apple. I am wore out and tired.

Supps - did the 4 pills (sups), in the morning, then dropped another 2 at noon, figuring I was going to lunch a friend and eat, but that didn't happen. Fixing to take the last set for the evening. I have noticed I am sweating a lot more, which I think is a good thing. But burning that many calories had me in the mind frame its the supps.

Still was not brave enough to try the powder this morning, maybe I will try tomorrow, but we will see. Tomorrow is another weight day, and my entire body aches. lol.

I doubt I will keep track of the scale. Dont want to see that puppy rise up now that my muscles are growing.. lol

I know this may not apply, but littlegreen did the tropical storm sample the other day and was completely sold! She's funny about powders too especially whey, but I got an ear full about NO Ignite and how awesome it was. Like I said may not apply, but if you do try definitely let us know how it went.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know this may not apply, but littlegreen did the tropical storm sample the other day and was completely sold! She's funny about powders too especially whey, but I got an ear full about NO Ignite and how awesome it was. Like I said may not apply, but if you do try definitely let us know how it went.
That stuff tastes sooooo good, i use 2 scoops and it's like a pre-workout paradise! LOL

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

Damn! Great workout. You'll love being sore all the time as time wears on. It gets less irritating and gives you a solid benchmark for pushing yourself to the limits.

I agree with you about the scale. I set my mom up on an exercise plan this march and she has been following the diet and exercise since then with little deviation. I demanded she stay off the scale. She does what you do regarding the clothes. All of her clothes fit again too. She didn't start from nearly the physical condition you are in and she is prob 30 years older.

STAY off the scale. My log has my daily weight in it bc I need it to inch up, not down. I'm not all that lean, but I'm def not worried about a couple pounds of fat. ha ha.

Keep killing it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!!
If I drive over for a Tattoo, we are so going there, good to cheat every now and again!!!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Day 6

9/3/2011 Cardio - 5 mins elip Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps
Push Press 45 10 55 8 65 8 55 7.5 45 8
Pull downs 30 15 40 15 40 15 30 15 20 light 15
DB Incline Bench 20 12 22.5 12 20 12 BB 30 12
DB Curls 22.5 8 20 8
Skull Crusher 20 8 20 15
Dead Lifts 95 8 115 8 135 8 136 8
Leg Extensions 55 12 45 12 30 12

I am whooped... This program is killin me. lol

Still didn't take the ignite, but thought about it.. now that i am reading that its ok, I MAY try it. lol. I took the Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA for the workout. I feel like I had a rough work out. I am determined to make that last highest rep and when I cant it ticks me off. I do feel like I am getting stronger. But sore as hell.

Haven't really wanted to eat today.. I had some grub, but just no interest in food...

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout Lady.
Usually on my rest days after a good sleep, my appetite really kicks in. Enjoy your Sunday!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing it in the gym !!

Don't forget though that you gotta feed the body sometimes or you'll burn out. That's never good. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least one of us got our workout online today. Love you Hun!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still didn't take the ignite, but thought about it.. now that i am reading that its ok, I MAY try it. lol. I took the Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA for the workout....
Why the hesitation for taking the Ignite?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
If I drive over for a Tattoo, we are so going there, good to cheat every now and again!!!
I hate to tell ya Doc, but my home town is in NY...that's a hell of a drive for some popcorn bro!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Good work KQ, hope you're having a good Sunday!! Is the man cooking for you?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am weird with powder stuff and gag easily.
I don't mind the powder's texture or anything, but most of those pre-workout powders bloat me like crazy.
I don't like the gas while I'm lifting. lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good work KQ, hope you're having a good Sunday!! Is the man cooking for you?
Just made brunch, pancakes eggs and turkey sausage then have 2 barbecues to go too today. Glory of being in Texas. :)

I don't mind the powder's texture or anything, but most of those pre-workout powders bloat me like crazy.
I don't like the gas while I'm lifting. lol
And THAT is why they call him Thunder! ;) Okay so maybe not but it sounded good. I think if she uses one she will be okay. She will enjoy the extra drive in it. I may just have to cap some one day for her.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least one of us got our workout online today. Love you Hun!
At least you both worked out. I put up a fence today so the dogs don't have to be chained up. Next will be starting on the fencing on the two acres. And finding someone with a brush hog. Gym time tomorrow though. Man I can't wait. He-Man is about to break out.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Just made brunch, pancakes eggs and turkey sausage then have 2 barbecues to go too today. Glory of being in Texas. :)

And THAT is why they call him Thunder! ;) Okay so maybe not but it sounded good. I think if she uses one she will be okay. She will enjoy the extra drive in it. I may just have to cap some one day for her.
THAT SOUNDS SO DAMN GOOD RIGHT NOW, Be right back making 2 turkeyburgers!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards

well damn it man, getta cappin.. lol. Good cardio today my love.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Day 7

Cardio @ 3.33 miles 460.4 calories burned. Did abs for 40 reps, all 3 sides, then 15 more reps on the front until i couldn't breathe, then hit the sauna.

Took the usual does of Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA. Still didn't manage to try out the ignite. I will eventually swollow it, but still makes me queezy thinkin about it. Maybe I will attempt it tomorrow. Mind over matter.

muscles ached for the past few days, which is a good thing, but AUGH!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff KQ!! Can't you stomach the ignite maybe in a little water or juice :)

The ORIGINAL Kleen, will capping the ignite delay the effect? So have to be taken earlier pre-workout, just thinking 'cos don't you happy couple train in the morning?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I take that back Jo, I've just checked in on Chris' log and he burnt 514 calories, you obviously need to be a tad more competitive :ntome:

:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Well she weighs less than I do and the treadmill adjusts for body weight. If you count that she burned more per lb of body weight. She can walk at almost 4 mph and I am stuck at 3 my gait is just shorter than hers 4 mph is a jog for me. She can cover more ground walking.

Yeah capping would slow it down but if I cap them loosely it wouldn't be much of an issue however swallowing 15 pills would suck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Army Guy Supplement Logs 851