Kleen - Project 50: Under Construction

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I passed on the booze last night, and fresh chocolate chip cookies and a blue raspberry slurpee today 🤪 must be something in the air 💪💥💪
Fills good doesn't it!
For me its a frame of mind. sometimes I enjoy challenging myself to just pass, I get a sense of satisfaction from it. and some times I say what the F! and give in.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fills good doesn't it!
For me its a frame of mind. sometimes I enjoy challenging myself to just pass, I get a sense of satisfaction from it. and some times I say what the F! and give in.
Yeah man one of my drivers said he was going to hit a 7-11 on the way back which usually includes cookies and a slurpee for me, his treat. I told him no more, if you want to bring something its hard boiled eggs and beef jerky!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I passed on the booze last night, and fresh chocolate chip cookies and a blue raspberry slurpee today 🤪 must be something in the air 💪💥💪
Passing on the Cookies would be VERY HARD for me...........

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear your rehab is progressing ahead of schedule! a lot of PT docs are not use to people with discipline and drive. All the times me or my kids had PT. I paid for one session, took notes and did it on my own. They knew this up front and never have a problem with it. A few times they even printed it off for me. I just told them I didn't have the money to continue.

Nice job on saying no to the Breakfast Tacos, I broke down and had a sausage roll but passed on the donuts! Im on my off week so I usually eat a little more crap during this time off.
Yep my first shoulder surgery the doc said looks like you love to exercise. I will just give you the PT exercises I want you to do and you can do them on this schedule. No need for you to do PT unless you think you won't do the exercises.
There sure is!
Sounds like discipline!
It sure does, and I am happy to see it rearing it's lovely head.
Fills good doesn't it!
Yeah each time is like a win until it just kind of becomes automatic.
Yeah man one of my drivers said he was going to hit a 7-11 on the way back which usually includes cookies and a slurpee for me, his treat. I told him no more, if you want to bring something its hard boiled eggs and beef jerky!!!!
Good Man!
Passing on the Cookies would be VERY HARD for me...........
Yeah I have a hard time when initially getting started on a diet. I also have a hard time only having one if I have any at all. However once in the diet mode it isnt too hard to say no.

I can tell already today is going to be a higher carb lower fat day, at least the beginning. I am 2 feedings in 100p, 16f, and 91c. I have managed to get in 22 grams of fiber already though so far it is a win.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You’re being pretty consistent with the calories! You sharing hummus pics has made me crave it now, thank you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright it is time for the weekend update. I wish I was a little better about updating on the weekends but I am just hanging with the family which is more important so no worries there.

Saturdays Lift

10 minutes on Bike

Super Set 1 - Right Side Only
Iso-lateral Decline Chest Press - 70x 4 sets - rep range 20 down to 14 @ RPE8-9
Iso-lateral Chest Supported Row - 90x sets - rep range 20 down to 14 @ RPE8-9

Leg Press - 450x20, 550x20, 20, 20, 20

Adductors 145x15, 190x15, 190x15, 205x14, 225x9
Abductors 145x15, 170x15, 190x15, 205x12, 205x10

Abs in Sauna - Crunches, Vacuums, Ab controlled Hip Thrusts, and torso twists

I went with higher rep ranges Sunday to start increasing work capacity. Felt good shortening the rest periods a little and pushing hard enough to start breathing a bit hard.

Nutrition has been pretty good, but I crapped the bed on food choices last night and ended up a bit low on protein and high on the dessert side of things. Here are my tracking summaries for the weekend.

Friday 9/23/22

Saturday 9/24/22

Sunday 9/25/22 - This is the one that is pretty bad, but still on track with caloric intake so I will take it even though I let myself go a bit nuts knowing I was behind in calories from missing a meal. I ate ice cream and then made the mistake of accepting a share size bag of peanut M&M's from my daughter. I should have had another chunk of protein or a shake with what was left of calories but I honestly thought I might have crossed the 2600 boundary already due to the bad decisions. Didn't realize until I added it up this morning that I had not hit it. Protein is way too low and way too many of these carbs are sugar. A little upset with myself but will just do better moving on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So where I see a place you can make a big impact on your longterm success, mentally, is when you realized you were probably over 2,600 so you said “Screw it”. But it is not all or nothing - you have to develop the positive mindset that it all matters. Something IS better than nothing, so just because you slipped off the path doesn’t mean you need abandon it entirely.

I am very happy to hear you were successful at staying on track, but if you are willing to let a friend speak honestly for a moment, just know that a little mistake doesn’t have to be turned into a big one!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re being pretty consistent with the calories! You sharing hummus pics has made me crave it now, thank you.
Yes been focusing a lot more, between watching you and @Rocket3015 make so much progress tracking it reminded me how badly I needed to start doing it again. It really helps with having some consistency as you already know. The actual awareness of how you are doing compared to the goal is a huge motivating factor to do better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So where I see a place you can make a big impact on your longterm success, mentally, is when you realized you were probably over 2,600 so you said “Screw it”. But it is not all or nothing - you have to develop the positive mindset that it all matters. Something IS better than nothing, so just because you slipped off the path doesn’t mean you need abandon it entirely.

I am very happy to hear you were successful at staying on track, but if you are willing to let a friend speak honestly for a moment, just know that a little mistake doesn’t have to be turned into a big one!
Agreed, and always speak honestly with me. I prefer it that way even if it is an uncomfortable truth. I agree in hindsight that getting that protein in even if it put me more over would have served me better for my goals than just cutting them out. Hitting 2800 or even 3000 would not have really been detrimental to me, but getting those protein requirements met would have been better and given the surplus more bricks to build with.

Thanks for caring enough to make the comment, your input is always valued and taken as an attempt to help a friend.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I struggle with this also. If I f* my calories intentionally, I internally start justifying more excess. I try and combat it by anticipating temptations and saving room so I can ‘cheat’ within my goals. Many times I end up seeing the cheats and thinking, “damn, I could eat a lot more quantity than this tiny snack.” Then other times I crash and burn my diet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For those of us who "Like To Eat" it is a constant struggle.
Do YOU have problems with overeating? Tired of always feeling hungry? Sick of putting on extra bodyfat, even though you feel like you were showing restraint?!

NOW, there’s an answer: SUPERDROL!!!

Superdrol is guaranteed to demolish your hunger, desire to eat, and will to even get out of bed in JUST 2 WEEKS OR LESS! Wow!!!

With Superdrol, your waistline will be melting away - because you won’t be able to stand the thought of eating while dealing with your terrible constant heartburn and developing stomach ulcers! Just the thought of snacking, or consuming anything, will take more mental energy than you could possibly have to give. Think of the money you’ll save fasting! Just take a pill twice per day - it’s that easy. Muscles stay full & pumped while bodyfat disappears (just like your social and personal life from the horrible lethargy).

SUPERDROL!!!

☠Warning: not for those who are pregnant/nursing, individuals under 18, over 18, with or without health conditions, or anyone who isn’t ready to totally erode their wellbeing for a short-term/sited goal.☠

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do YOU have problems with overeating? Tired of always feeling hungry? Sick of putting on extra bodyfat, even though you feel like you were showing restraint?!

Superdrol is guaranteed to demolish your hunger, desire to eat, and will to even get out of bed in JUST 2 WEEKS OR LESS! Wow!!!

With Superdrol, your waistline will be melting away - because you won’t be able to stand the thought of eating while dealing with your terrible constant heartburn and developing stomach ulcers! Just the thought of snacking, or consuming anything, will take more mental energy than you could possibly have to give. Think of the money you’ll save fasting! Just take a pill twice per day - it’s that easy. Muscles stay full & pumped while bodyfat disappears (just like your social and personal life from the horrible lethargy).

SUPERDROL!!!

☠Warning: not for those who are pregnant/nursing, individuals under 18, over 18, with or without health conditions, or anyone who isn’t ready to totally erode their wellbeing for a short-term/sited goal.☠
So true 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I never tried this !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I struggle with this also. If I f* my calories intentionally, I internally start justifying more excess. I try and combat it by anticipating temptations and saving room so I can ‘cheat’ within my goals. Many times I end up seeing the cheats and thinking, “damn, I could eat a lot more quantity than this tiny snack.” Then other times I crash and burn my diet.
Agreed, it is a constant struggle, especially until you really hit that stride where progress becomes obvious then things seem to just naturally become easier.
For those of us who "Like To Eat" it is a constant struggle.
Facts!!!

SUPERDROL!!!

This is so hilarious and true. Well worth the time and creativity it took for you to do it!

I still have some and only way I will take that ish is as a pulse, or if I am ever doing something I want to really come in strong for I might try to push a week of it. Even then it is like UGH.... do I really want to deal with this. Now the results are beyond compare but still.

9/27/22 - Mixed Session - Weighted Walk and Weighted Lower Body Calisthenics
Everything done with 44lb chain draped over traps, did not remove the chain for the entire workout.

Walk 1.5 mile
Squats 20 x 2 sets
Chain Alternating Reverse Lunges - 20 x 2 sets
Lunge to single leg squat - 5 sets of 5 per side - top position was held for 5 seconds per rep with non active leg held off the floor to really activate the glutes.
Rear leg was only touch and go and did not assist with either the eccentric or concentric portion of the contraction. I am going to dedicate most of my lower body stuff at home to iso-lateral movement until I feel that my right leg / hip / glutes are firing better. By the time I can load my back for squats I should be in a lot better position to squat some nice weights.
Cool Down = 1.5 mile walk

I was happy I found that I was able to drape the tow chain over my traps without bothering my shoulder or biceps. It allowed me to do some of the iso-lateral stuff I had been wanting to work on without creating a massive imbalance in my core only being able to load one side. I am feeling some DOMS already in my hip and glutes on the right side only so I know the work went exactly where I was targeting it.

I got my BPC 157 and MK in so that is in full effect now. Had to have my wife do the pinching for me on my shoulder in order to get the shot sub-Q. I can barely reach to do it myself. Poor thing is not comfortable with it even with the insulin pin.

Also started 25mg of T-bol a day yesterday to help with my recovery via extra collagen production. That is alongside an increase from my normal TRT dose of Testosterone up to 250 a week. Tested a tiny bit of my older EQ sub-Q to make sure it wasn't going to cause an infection yesterday. So far so good, if nothing in a day or two I will add some of that in, but I want to locate a solid source for some Masteron Enanthate to add in instead so when I stop it is out of my system relatively quickly. Not looking for additional size at this point just increased healing capabilities but won't be upset if I got a little something back.

Nutrition yesterday was good. I did go over my 2600 by a little bit, but food choices were much better. My weight seems to be sticking in the 207-208 range but I was able to drop from the 3rd to the 4rth hole in my belt comfortably. So I think things are going well. I do need to up my fiber from yesterday but my stomach was a little upset so I pretty much ate carbs that were easy to digest intentionally. Will definitely step that back up a bit today.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good call on the T-bol for extra collagen and the BPC and MK all will help speed recovery. Another good one to help with healing and recovery is Anavar. Your healing should go much quicker with the extra compounds you’ve added, and looks like you’re managing to get some workouts in. You’ll be speeding down that road to recovery in no time.👍

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap I am behind on calories. Started low dose ADHD meds (Adderall XR) and having a hard time getting food in today. I feel like I have been force feeding myself and I am only a little over 1000 calories at this point. Going to have to find some calorie dense but good food choices tonight to get the rest of my calories in. I imagine I will end up hungry AF at some point once it wears off.

On a positive note, I have been able to focus, stop and start things a lot better today so that is a good thing. I am sure my appetite will start to come back as I get used to being on the meds too. Hopefully this will really help me with consistency as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Peanut Butter !!!
Were you in my kitchen last night? :p

I got home, changed clothes and went to the gym for some cardio and abs.

Treadmill - Hill setting @ level 20 - 35 minutes and 5 minute cool down - 416 calories
Ab Bench - Crunches, Vacuums, Flutter kicks
- rotated through these for about 10 minutes. Contractions were so good I achieved a few minor ab cramps and got out of there.

This is how I managed to get my calories in last night. I had to force the dinner down, it was hard work but I managed to get it in.

Dinner - 11 oz 93/7 Turkey Loaf, 2 cups rice, 1/2 cup fat free brown gravy

Pre-Bed Shake - 1.5 cups 2% milk, 3 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1.5 scoops Blackstone Labs Isolation

Ended the night with very favorable macros and calories. Happy with getting it in!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning's PT session was pretty challenging. Started some new exercises that really pushed me a bit which was great. I got into some new territory in flexibility both overhead, and external rotation. Not tons but another 5-10 degrees on both. Added in some banded isometric work for internal and external rotation. Just stepping away while resisting the band in both directions. The external stuff was really challenging. The she added some movements on the wall sliding a rag up and down, in and out, circles both directions and then diagonal in both directions. Funny how those got tiring after 2 sets of 15 in all directions. Feels like we are getting into the stuff that is really going compound quickly regarding progress.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Were you in my kitchen last night? :p

I got home, changed clothes and went to the gym for some cardio and abs.

Treadmill - Hill setting @ level 20 - 35 minutes and 5 minute cool down - 416 calories
Ab Bench - Crunches, Vacuums, Flutter kicks
- rotated through these for about 10 minutes. Contractions were so good I achieved a few minor ab cramps and got out of there.

This is how I managed to get my calories in last night. I had to force the dinner down, it was hard work but I managed to get it in.

Dinner - 11 oz 93/7 Turkey Loaf, 2 cups rice, 1/2 cup fat free brown gravy

Pre-Bed Shake - 1.5 cups 2% milk, 3 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1.5 scoops Blackstone Labs Isolation

Ended the night with very favorable macros and calories. Happy with getting it in!!!!

View attachment 222722

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning's PT session was pretty challenging. Started some new exercises that really pushed me a bit which was great. I got into some new territory in flexibility both overhead, and external rotation. Not tons but another 5-10 degrees on both. Added in some banded isometric work for internal and external rotation. Just stepping away while resisting the band in both directions. The external stuff was really challenging. The she added some movements on the wall sliding a rag up and down, in and out, circles both directions and then diagonal in both directions. Funny how those got tiring after 2 sets of 15 in all directions. Feels like we are getting into the stuff that is really going compound quickly regarding progress.

I'm glad she is finding thing to challenge you, I'm sure some people give up as soon as it becomes uncomfortable !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take adderal also, around 9 AM. Once I take the dose, I have about 1200 calories in me already. From then on I eat on a strict schedule, hungry or not. It gets easier. The hardest days to eat are after a couple of days off the med.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news regarding the therapy!

Glad you are finding a routine sticking to your nutrition goals; building momentum
Yeah things are really picking up with consistency and motivation.
I'm glad she is finding thing to challenge you, I'm sure some people give up as soon as it becomes uncomfortable !
Yeah she is often telling me not to go so far or whatever. She told me the other day I knew I was going to have to try to keep you in line. Your idea of not pushing hard is harder than most peoples idea of pushing hard.
I take adderal also, around 9 AM. Once I take the dose, I have about 1200 calories in me already. From then on I eat on a strict schedule, hungry or not. It gets easier. The hardest days to eat are after a couple of days off the med.
That might be the way to do it, get food in first, or at least with the initial feeding cramming 1000+ calories into my last 4 hours of the day when eating is easier is brutal when trying to get the calories in.

Last night when I got home I really didn't feel like doing anything. Felt a little frazzled coming down from the adderal and just a little beat up. My legs still had DOMS from all the lunging, and my shoulder was feeling the work from PT. I almost just decided to rest but talked myself into doing something light to get something in.

Weighted Walking - I walked 1 2/3 miles with the 44lb chain over my traps, and then finished off another 2 laps without it for a total of 2 1/3 miles and about 40 minutes of walking. I could really feel my thoracic spine fighting hard not to collapse under the weight. I was surprised how much bearing the weight of the chain had taxed me from earlier in the week. I decided to take it off for the last part so I could decompress the spine and allow the increased circulation to do it's thing.

Food was a challenge again, but I got it in. I had to rely a little more on protein powder than I wanted too at 100grams out of the 242 but I will get it all nailed down soon enough. Getting it done is what counts the most. Getting it done optimally is what I will continue to work towards.

Calories and fat here are a little skewed. We had Taco Bell for dinner last night so I got a Chicken Cantina Power bowl with extra chicken, and no ranch or sour cream. I could only find an entry for extra chicken in one but not fresco style so the fats are about 10 grams lower than what was recorded.

I woke up feeling pretty tight so I got on the scale expecting a little drop but apparently starting to get a little of the water weight gain from the MK, I am up about to 209.4 this morning.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lucky!!!! TACO BELL
LMAO, I probably would not have gotten to my caloric needs with anything that was not as tasty. Actually left me wanting for more, one bowl is really small. My son was going to order Burger King and i told him to go ahead I could not eat anything from there and would take care of myself. Then he offered Taco Bell and I was like okay I can make one of those Cantina Power bowls healthy. Of course everyone else got all of the awesome fair like 5 layer burritos and Mexican pizza. I was bummed watching them eat the truly yummy stuff, but proud I made a solid choice for my goals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last night was a bit of a bust and I found myself very frustrated in the evening. My wife had to calm me down a bit because everything just kind of cratered in on me and my mood went to sh*t!

I ended up stuck at work so late I had missed another meal and by the time I got home it was past 8:00 so the gym was closed. Which normally would have annoyed me but I think I was crashing a bit coming down from the Adderall. So it sent me into some weird frustrated spiral. I am having a hard time adjusting to it in the evenings. I am just noticeably more irritable in the evenings after it wears off. I really hope that part of it will go away as I get used to the medicine but it definitely started immediately when I started the Adderrall. I will give it some time but if it does not stop I will end up talking to the doctor about changing meds or messing with the non extended release version or something. For right now just trying to make adjustments. It is definitely helping me do things more easily when needed and more important to me anyway allows me to break away from the super focus of doing something enjoyable to do something I need to do.

Anyway, I had some sort of emotional meltdown from not being able to get to the gym and knowing I was way behind on my food and it was already after 8:00PM and I still needed to run through my PT exercises which take like 30 minutes minimum. So I had to figure what was more important and do those things but the frustration had kind of frozen my ability to make a choice. That is when Jo came in and reminded me how powerful the love of an amazing wife is. She just came up and grabbed me and gave me a big hug and held me tight until she felt me start to relax. She reminded me I had a lot on my plate and was doing great making progress and being consistent and days like yesterday are going to happen and it was okay. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have someone in their life for moments like those. It just made me appreciate her that much more.

Good thing if looking for a silver lining is that made it obvious to me I am getting in the zone because failing to stick to the plan bothered me so much. This is actually part of the reason the last 3 years I have not had a set plan of action. All of my injuries and everything made it impossible to keep with the programs I was trying to do and that is when I stopped working out for like 8 months because not being able to follow the plan was making trying to train miserable. So I had to adjust my thought process when I came back to doing whatever I can and training instinctually. So this is a big step but now I have adjusted my expectations a bit with handling the injuries and realize the training may sometimes have to be instinctual but the cardio and nutrition can be maintained. So this is growth.

Anyway sorry for the book guys, I know I let you all in to my personal space a lot and that isn't exactly what a training log is for but a log is only as good as the honest information in it. I don't see showing or discussing vulnerability as a weakness, and this is where I am at right now trying to adjust to the medicine while PT'ing and trying to become serious about my cardio and nutrition all at once. What a wonderful journey eh?!?!? :)

So on to the actual successes yesterday, I saved the day for one of the equity partners last night sticking around to build them a new machine since they were leaving for trial this morning and theirs had failed. I got a nice attaboy note sent to my boss and his boss for clocking back in and taking care of it for him. So that is obviously a good thing career wise. I got through all of my PT exercises at home, and I ended up meeting my caloric goals. So regardless of my frustration with myself for not making it to the gym, it was actually a productive day.

Here is where I ended up with my nutrition, consistency here is key. Protein always over 200, and calories in that 2500-2600 I have been trying to maintain.

I will be heading to the gym at 1:00 to get a good workout in. Going to take my time and just try to enjoy what I am doing. Hit some leg press, a few other lower body movements then get 4-5 work sets in on my right side upper push / pull work.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was a bit of a bust and I found myself very frustrated in the evening. My wife had to calm me down a bit because everything just kind of cratered in on me and my mood went to sh*t!

I ended up stuck at work so late I had missed another meal and by the time I got home it was past 8:00 so the gym was closed. Which normally would have annoyed me but I think I was crashing a bit coming down from the Adderall. So it sent me into some weird frustrated spiral. I am having a hard time adjusting to it in the evenings. I am just noticeably more irritable in the evenings after it wears off. I really hope that part of it will go away as I get used to the medicine but it definitely started immediately when I started the Adderrall. I will give it some time but if it does not stop I will end up talking to the doctor about changing meds or messing with the non extended release version or something. For right now just trying to make adjustments. It is definitely helping me do things more easily when needed and more important to me anyway allows me to break away from the super focus of doing something enjoyable to do something I need to do.

Anyway, I had some sort of emotional meltdown from not being able to get to the gym and knowing I was way behind on my food and it was already after 8:00PM and I still needed to run through my PT exercises which take like 30 minutes minimum. So I had to figure what was more important and do those things but the frustration had kind of frozen my ability to make a choice. That is when Jo came in and reminded me how powerful the love of an amazing wife is. She just came up and grabbed me and gave me a big hug and held me tight until she felt me start to relax. She reminded me I had a lot on my plate and was doing great making progress and being consistent and days like yesterday are going to happen and it was okay. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have someone in their life for moments like those. It just made me appreciate her that much more.

Good thing if looking for a silver lining is that made it obvious to me I am getting in the zone because failing to stick to the plan bothered me so much. This is actually part of the reason the last 3 years I have not had a set plan of action. All of my injuries and everything made it impossible to keep with the programs I was trying to do and that is when I stopped working out for like 8 months because not being able to follow the plan was making trying to train miserable. So I had to adjust my thought process when I came back to doing whatever I can and training instinctually. So this is a big step but now I have adjusted my expectations a bit with handling the injuries and realize the training may sometimes have to be instinctual but the cardio and nutrition can be maintained. So this is growth.

Anyway sorry for the book guys, I know I let you all in to my personal space a lot and that isn't exactly what a training log is for but a log is only as good as the honest information in it. I don't see showing or discussing vulnerability as a weakness, and this is where I am at right now trying to adjust to the medicine while PT'ing and trying to become serious about my cardio and nutrition all at once. What a wonderful journey eh?!?!? :)

So on to the actual successes yesterday, I saved the day for one of the equity partners last night sticking around to build them a new machine since they were leaving for trial this morning and theirs had failed. I got a nice attaboy note sent to my boss and his boss for clocking back in and taking care of it for him. So that is obviously a good thing career wise. I got through all of my PT exercises at home, and I ended up meeting my caloric goals. So regardless of my frustration with myself for not making it to the gym, it was actually a productive day.

Here is where I ended up with my nutrition, consistency here is key. Protein always over 200, and calories in that 2500-2600 I have been trying to maintain.

View attachment 222843

I will be heading to the gym at 1:00 to get a good workout in. Going to take my time and just try to enjoy what I am doing. Hit some leg press, a few other lower body movements then get 4-5 work sets in on my right side upper push / pull work.
Hope you enjoyed the workout Kleen!! Those are some of the best workouts when your not on a time crunch.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean, that big wife hug when you are standing/pacing about in a big fluster and basically just gives you that support and helps you take it down a notch or three. That’s real partnership & love!

It takes a lot to run the show, but it’s nice to know you don’t have to do it alone!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. I can relate. It definitely gets better, but coming down from the stim does make it easy to get a little worked up. Most evenings I don’t have anything left to do when I come down except some homework, so I’m less likely to get that push.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoyed the workout Kleen!! Those are some of the best workouts when your not on a time crunch.
I did, I got in a good one!
I know what you mean, that big wife hug when you are standing/pacing about in a big fluster and basically just gives you that support and helps you take it down a notch or three. That’s real partnership & love!

It takes a lot to run the show, but it’s nice to know you don’t have to do it alone!
Absolutely. Hard to beleive in 2 months it will be 20 years. It sure doesn't feel that long.
Hmm. I can relate. It definitely gets better, but coming down from the stim does make it easy to get a little worked up. Most evenings I don’t have anything left to do when I come down except some homework, so I’m less likely to get that push.
Yeah that would be awesome. I am already planning to get back to going in the AM, Next week I start having my PT sessions at 7:00AM so I will have to get up a lot earlier anyway. I might as well use it as a springboard to get back into the gym in the AM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/1/22 Legs, and Right Side Upper

StairMill - 10 minutes

HS Shoulder Press x4
HS Reverse Grip High Row x4

HS Chest Press Machine x2
Seated Cable Row Single handle x2

Icaarian Leg Press - 3pps x15, 4pps x15, 5pps x15, 6pps x15, 7pps x12
-Since I was not able to hold myself in with my hands I called it at 12 because just didn't feel safe trying to push that hard while not secured in the seat. My legs were pretty toasty no doubt.

Adductors 140, 170, 200, 240x12
Abductors 130, 160, 190, 220x12

Muscle Rounds 6 sets of six with 5-10 seconds rest in between them. (5 breaths)

Leg Extension - 130x6,6,6,6,6,6

Lying Leg Curl 85x6,x6,x6,x5,70x6,60x6

I hadn't done muscle rounds in a while, it felt good. I was surprised how toasty my legs were already because I put 170 on the leg extensions first and was like NO WAY I will get through that without failing too early. I think 150 would have been perfect, I would have liked to hit failure once.

I am in a good place nutrition-wise for the day as well and I am looking forward to my next meal! My post workout meal was quick to digest so I am ready.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 222843

A good wife knowing just the right time to give you a hug is a true blessing. But I understand the frustration of your gym plans falling through and feeling frustrated, and I’m sure going through the recovery process has you feeling that you want to get in what you can and you don’t want to miss any more workouts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to know you got the support when you need it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Behind every strong man is a strong woman and having that support is key. I’ve never had an adderall script but a friend who was taking it switched to Vivanz (spelling?) for the exact same reasons you are stating. It seems to be a slower release and longer duration. Much more powerful though he said.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed Gentlemen, I consider myself lucky to have found someone who loves and supports me the way she does.

@SkRaw85 I will look that up and look into it after seeing how I adjust to this one.

Today is a rest day and I am enjoying relaxing and doing my own thing today. Nutrition is on point and I am about to prep food for the week.

Body Weight is 209.2 as of this morning so seem to be maintaining a bit here other than the initial gain from starting the MK. I know there is actually some leaning because I can see my biceps veins coming back a little.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What a wonderful weekend! I did a lot of sitting out on the porch this weekend enjoying the cooler temps in the mornings and evenings. Was just beautiful here in Houston! I hope all of the east coast friends made it through the hurricane well.

Had another good day for nutrition yesterday, made a nice thick and hearty 93/7 ground turkey vegetable soup for some of my meals this week. Was going to make turkey patties to make it nice and easy to count my protein but water got into the bag as it was defrosting so I had to come up with other plans. This worked out well as a way to add more veggies and easy fiber. Plus it tastes good.

Here are my totals for yesterday.

I was surprised when I got on the scale this morning, 213.6 lbs up from 209.2 yesterday morning. I am guessing some of that is just all of that fiber pulling water into my bowels and will be gone soon enough but could also be that the MK I was using before I started the MAResearch MK a couple days ago might have been bunk. It was old pills from a place that ended up going out of business and I can't remember if they went out because of quality issues or being shut down because they were capping compounds and caught the DEA's attention. Either way not going to let the weight fluctuation bother me since I know my calories have been very consistent the last 2 weeks.

What I am wondering is if 2600 is more like my maintenance since I am holding a lot less muscle than I was last time I was cutting at this weight. If another week or two does not produce some more leaning effects I will look into tapering a little bit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just as an update current protocol as of last week is:
Test E @140mg on Saturday and Tuesday
25mg Oral Turinabol daily
12.5mg MK-677 nightly
BPC-157 @150mcg sub Q in shoulder morning and night
GW-501516 @10mg in the AM
Exemestane as needed, but going to avoid unless needed since the estrogen will help heal.
2 Liver Caps
NAC
Fish Oil
DIM
Vit D3 5000 daily
I have Carditone on hand and will take if BP starts climbing.
My son is bringing me 2 bottles of CEL Cycle Support he has left over so I can add that into the mix.
Edit - Also taking 10mg of collagen powder daily.

In all honesty I am not expecting much of anything in the way of sides with everything being so reasonable, but will be monitoring BP and start monitoring Blood sugar since on the MK.

I tested my old EQ and it seems okay but I have decided to go ahead and get some masteron and maybe even some Primo, and add that instead after talking with @Hyde a little bit a while back. I will save the EQ for a longer bulk if I choose to go that route at some point. It just takes too long to get itself up and going right now and has such a long clearance I would be more comfortable with one of the other 2 options.

@Hyde in your opinion is my dose in the right area on the BPC or should I adjust it? I saw anywhere from 125 to 200mcg.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should start seeing some major improvements with that protocol you’re running. Good call on replacing EQ with Mast…..it should be a lot easier on your system. I love Carditone too, it’s a staple for me, and I think it’s one of the best supplements for BP I’ve ever used.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should start seeing some major improvements with that protocol you’re running. Good call on replacing EQ with Mast…..it should be a lot easier on your system. I love Carditone too, it’s a staple for me, and I think it’s one of the best supplements for BP I’ve ever used.
Thanks, I expect I will start noticing some slight muscular rebound in all areas in the next week or two from the T-bol even at that lower dose and the doubling of my TRT test dose should start adding up over the next month. Hoping I can stick to the caloric range I am at now and start seeing some recomp effects on top of the increased collagen production. Oh yeah also taking Hydrolized Collagen powder as well. Added it to the list above.
I think that dose of BPC is fine. I have had success with that dosage range/protocol.
Excellent, thanks!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished up 35 minutes plus cooldown on treadmill during my lunch break, was pretty challenging on my calves and feet today. I don't have a login for this device so it only does calories based on a 150lb individual so I don't pay too much attention to the calories on this one but it was just over 300. It did feel as challenging at the last time at my gym when I entered my weight so I would guess in the 400-425 calorie range. Going to get another feeding in here shortly before heading home. Then at home do a my PT stuff and a 10-15 minute walk after dinner.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ended the night a little low on calories but I was right at my protein and carb goals just a little low on the fat. Not upset about it, it was a good night. Dinner was a casserole that I had to figure out the macros for later and I thought I had likely hit it but when I entered in all the parts of the meal this morning I came up a little shy.

PT this morning was good, nice and challenging. I think I made a little progress on ROM, if not I at least maintained it. That part is the most uncomfortable part of all of it. My external isometric strength resisting the band pulling me internally made a nice jump. I was able to walk out the same distance as I was resisting the external rotation which is huge because I was walking out about 1/2-2/3 the distance last week. Happy with that progress for sure.

During lunch today I will get in some upper and lower work, just adding volume to lower body, and trying to maintain on upper stuff. Not sure what I will do for lower body yet. I would like to do some lunging and whatnot but I don't have a way to weight the left side properly without my chain. I am thinking I may just use the stairmill as a bit of a sled if you will. Just put it on a really slow setting and push the stairs down from a high step all the way to calve extension while bracing my body against the arm rests. I can put in some nice volume, get a hell of a pump and focus on firing those glutes. That is basically what I do for my leg warm ups but I think pushing that to 10-20 minutes will have my legs ridiculously pumped and burning good.

On the Adderall front, things were a little better last night when I got home. I cut out stims of any kind as of noon. So no coffee or pre-workout. This seemed to improve my mood quite a bit. I think if I get up in the morning and drop my Adderall with a nonstim pre I will be good to go for the workout, and then a lot calmer when I get home. I may also try a pre workout in the AM and then my Adderral with my post workout feeding. See how that works out comparatively. Having the ability to just relax a bit and not having anything to figure out how to get in before bed was a relief. So, I think mornings are going to be the best bet for coming home in a better head space.

On a different note, not sure if it is the MK and water, or the Tbol but I felt really full last night, not stomach wise but muscles seemed really full of glycogen. Oh yea, could be the addition of 2 caps of Predator into my regime as well. That is an older GDA from Chaos and Pain with a pretty decent profile. Between the 2 caps I end up with 500mg super berberine a day, and 400 Banaba Leaf extract, some ALA, and Cinnamon.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK is really incredible in that regard. I at least respond rapidly and very well to only 12.5 mgs. I’m sure the addition of tbol really ices the cake!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet it’s a combination of both the MK and the T-bol. The only two orals I’ll do now are Anavar or T-bol, but if I add MK I can definitely notice an increase in the pumps and fullness.
And I know with Anavar there really seems to be a synergy with Creatine. I know both shuttle glycogen into the muscle, but together it seems to be exponentially increased.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet it’s a combination of both the MK and the T-bol. The only two orals I’ll do now are Anavar or T-bol, but if I add MK I can definitely notice an increase in the pumps and fullness.
And I know with Anavar there really seems to be a synergy with Creatine. I know both shuttle glycogen into the muscle, but together it seems to be exponentially increased.
I ran Anavar with Creatine at spurfy's suggestion after he came on telling us all about his protocol. I was really pleased with the results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went to look to see if it was still in my subscriptions so it would be easy, but I forgot I went in and deleted a lot of them. I know @Hyde did it as well. I wonder if he might have it bookmarked.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went to look to see if it was still in my subscriptions so it would be easy, but I forgot I went in and deleted a lot of them. I know @Hyde did it as well. I wonder if he might have it bookmarked.
I don’t, but Spurfy basically said even with just 20-30mg Var, he feels there’s a benefit to taking up to 30g creatine mono daily (vs the typical 0.1g/kg, or 10g for a 200lb man normally).

Good luck digesting that daily.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t, but Spurfy basically said even with just 20-30mg Var, he feels there’s a benefit to taking up to 30g creatine mono daily (vs the typical 0.1g/kg, or 10g for a 200lb man normally).

Good luck digesting that daily.
Yeah it was rough digesting it now that you mention it that part got uncomfortable and I lowered it. I did however enjoy the night time dosing, but yeah now I remember it was a lot of creatine.