kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeez! Now I want cake!!

Your volume is impressive Kat.

Most of my home gym was from Craigslist.
IMG_1602.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I need some of that action. Question is... am I talking about your cookies and cake or the massage...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeez! Now I want cake!!

View attachment 191795
Even on it's best day my garage gym has not looked this organized. I love how you have it set up! Then again my universal takes up so much room it is hard to have everything else in a nice place. Did you buy a second set of IronMaster DB's??? I see what looks like another set on a white stand in the back.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Deserve It !! Enjoy !
Thank you! I’ll let you guys know how it goes! The headaches have been ridiculous!

Jeez! Now I want cake!!

View attachment 191795
Wow!! Your gym looks great! I already told hubby I wanted a shed in the back yard! 🤣 I’m sure he rolled his eyes a little while he pretended to understand.

Nice, I need some of that action. Question is... am I talking about your cookies and cake or the massage...
Haha or both!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pull day 2

Deadlifts
45/95x10
135x15
165x10
185x8x3 sets

SS with pull-ups(small band)
5 sets of 8

GHR
4 sets of 12

Supported TBar row
70x8x4 sets

Wide grip pulldowns
120x12x3 sets
Bar w handles
100x12x2 sets

Stretchers
100x12x3 sets

BB hip thrusts
185x12x4 sets

SS with GHR
4 sets of 10-12

Glutes and hamstrings were on fire! Didn’t want to be obnoxious but was having to rub them! Hahaha

Straight arm pulldowns
50x12x4 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
75x15x4 sets

Machine reverse flyes
70x15x4 sets

Cardio- elliptical/ski type machine
20 mins

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it was both!!!

Nice workout and it was probably both. Obnoxious to jealous women and well... something else to the men!
Hahaha just try not to be a distraction- figured rubbing my butt doesn’t really give that impression

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Massage yesterday was amazing! The guy definitely got in there and worked out so many knots! Everything feels as if I had a huge workout for the first time in forever. It’s crazy! He even went over voluntarily on time because he said I was a challenge! Hahahaha Even worked on my chest-tie in’s and glutes a good bit. Used some cupping around my hips.

Workout was great too...forgot to write it all down yesterday.

Squats
Up to 195x3
5 total working sets

Db Bench
Up to 50x6x3 sets
4 total working sets

Incline bench
95x5x3 sets

Walking lunges
50x10
60x10
70x10

SS W/ Shoulder press machine
(Plate loaded)
45x10x3 sets

Cable flyes
27.5x12x3 sets

SS W/ Cable crunches
100-110x10-15x3 sets

Machine lateral raises
30x15x4 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
100x12x4 sets

Face down lateral raises
15x12, 10x12, 5x25 Dropset

Db Lateral raises (single arm)
15x12, 10x15, 5x25 dropset

Cable front raises
12.5x25
Slow w/ holds

Leg extensions
110x12x3 sets

Calf raises
3x25
Slow w holds

Cable pushdowns
75x10x3

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's like 50 sets ???????????

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Massage yesterday was amazing! The guy definitely got in there and worked out so many knots! Everything feels as if I had a huge workout for the first time in forever. It’s crazy! He even went over voluntarily on time because he said I was a challenge! Hahahaha Even worked on my chest-tie in’s and glutes a good bit. Used some cupping around my hips.

Workout was great too...forgot to write it all down yesterday.
I would have went over too if massaging those areas on an a well muscled girl like you! ;) These knots are such a challenge I am gonna spend some extra time on you. No charge! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have went over too if massaging those areas on an a well muscled girl like you! ;) These knots are such a challenge I am gonna spend some extra time on you. No charge! ;)
I was thinking the same thing !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job as always, Kat! Lol, I think I’m low on iron. I’ve been so fatigued lately, sleeping about 10 hours a day. I can’t even force myself to study.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

Good to see you back, Now get a Steak and that Iron will be back up to normal in no time.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking the same thing !!
Hahaha

Great job as always, Kat! Lol, I think I’m low on iron. I’ve been so fatigued lately, sleeping about 10 hours a day. I can’t even force myself to study.
Goodness!! That’s not good! I’m with rocket- eat some steak! That probably what helps keep mine balanced- I have plenty of beef! Still tired but it’s not the iron! 🤣

Let us know how big that dick gets
All I can do is laugh at this........if you’re referring to the osta I ran over 5 years ago, there was no virilization. Low dose osta dose not usually cause that anyways. So my “dick” is good! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I can do is laugh at this........if you’re referring to the osta I ran over 5 years ago, there was no virilization. Low dose osta dose not usually cause that anyways. So my “dick” is good! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kat, you are a class act !! (Sorry you had to put up with this clown))

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha

Goodness!! That’s not good! I’m with rocket- eat some steak! That probably what helps keep mine balanced- I have plenty of beef! Still tired but it’s not the iron! 🤣

What an idiot! Good job, Kat!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I originally went back to see if he was playfully referring to the guy that was massaging you... Didn't even think about the Osta...

Wow what a loser... maybe he was being serious because he wanted to see if there was any way for his to grow...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I originally went back to see if he was playfully referring to the guy that was massaging you... Didn't even think about the Osta...

Wow what a loser... maybe he was being serious because he wanted to see if there was any way for his to grow...
I was kinda thinking it was a joke too...then looked at what he quoted and figured it out. Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training this week has been more of a deload just getting work in enough to get the blood flowing. Everything has been sore and weak. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day overall and able to feel more productive! Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some asshole put this on my new car. I get it, but there are hundreds of open spots at work, and I park soooo far away that nobody ever parks there.

Sooo... all in all, don’t fucking touch other people’s property.

My back camera didn’t catch this dumbass either.

Adjustments.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some asshole put this on my new car. I get it, but there are hundreds of open spots at work, and I park soooo far away that nobody ever parks there.

Sooo... all in all, don’t fucking touch other people’s property.

My back camera didn’t catch this dumbass either.

View attachment 192075
Wow!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workouts have been great lately! Gym isn’t as crowded thankfully but wondering when there going to close up...hoping they don’t but will just take it as an excuse for more cardio if it does happen! We were told at the end of the day today that the local dental association mandated us to close the next 2 weeks. So no patients. I think she is allowing a few of us to come in and get some hours doing odds and ends- just not seeing patients. Kids are out of school until April...just kinda crazy! So many people freaking out!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stay Strong !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workouts have been great lately! Gym isn’t as crowded thankfully but wondering when there going to close up...hoping they don’t but will just take it as an excuse for more cardio if it does happen! We were told at the end of the day today that the local dental association mandated us to close the next 2 weeks. So no patients. I think she is allowing a few of us to come in and get some hours doing odds and ends- just not seeing patients. Kids are out of school until April...just kinda crazy! So many people freaking out!
Ugh, this stuff is not good at all. We just finished up readying everyone for working from home. Only a skeleton crew here at work which I am currently part of. I think starting tomorrow we might be rotating who comes in and who will be working from home here in the IT Dept. I did stock up on food though.... Not exactly diet food but will see how the physique fairs over the next few weeks / month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ugh, this stuff is not good at all. We just finished up readying everyone for working from home. Only a skeleton crew here at work which I am currently part of. I think starting tomorrow we might be rotating who comes in and who will be working from home here in the IT Dept. I did stock up on food though.... Not exactly diet food but will see how the physique fairs over the next few weeks / month.
This isn't an excuse for you to get soft !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This isn't an excuse for you to get soft !!
Oh not planning to get soft... just going to have to focus a lot more on what goes in my mouth to continue making progress with the lower quality food selections and less cardio options.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This whole thing is crazy. I talked to my Gym owner yesterday. They are staying open. They are meeting all the CDC Protocol.
And if they close he will give me a key. I think Im good. Assuming he doesn't bail on me.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stay Strong !!
Will do! Enjoy your nice germ free home gym!

That’s good! Luckily we have a decent amount in the freezer! Some of it good like fish, chicken, shrimp, and filet...after that it will be pork shoulder, pork steak, and bear if it gets down to it! (Had a friend bring it after he killed/cleaned it- not sure how to cook it! 🤣)

This whole thing is crazy. I talked to my Gym owner yesterday. They are staying open. They are meeting all the CDC Protocol.
And if they close he will give me a key. I think Im good. Assuming he doesn't bail on me.
Nice! Sounds like you’ve got the hook up!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost forgot to share....here’s a 30% off promo code!! More stuff to stock up on! I got some glycerpump and forskolin!!
Adjustments.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on the 60% forskolin? I have seen the 95% get great reviews and the 5% get crap reviews. Can you notice a solid difference?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your thoughts on the 60% forskolin? I have seen the 95% get great reviews and the 5% get crap reviews. Can you notice a solid difference?
To be completely honest, I have actually never tried any forskolin until now. So I can’t make a comparison unfortunately. But I do know ours is from the whole plant....A lot of the other products out there have lower extract percentages or lower grade percentages which and can have more sides. Ours is only $19.99 plus the 30% and free aminos so definitely worth trying!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the honesty! Yeah that is a nice deal for sure!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lets talk COVID-19

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workouts, COVID, cake and trolls! Even Puccah is back! Keep up the great work.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workouts have been great this week- less work=more gym time...gym has been pretty much empty (at least in comparison) I’ve been using a ton of wipes trying to make sure the equipment is clean before and after I use it. Wednesday I took my son out to do cardio with me. We didn’t make it the full 3 miles but we did just over 2. I even convinced him to race me a bit. Much to my surprise, little bugger beat me! Haha He thought I didn’t try...my legs said otherwise!
Got in extra cardio today along with I’ve been doing a lot of deep cleaning on the house since I have time! Fingers crossed for some fat loss! Haha tbh Wednesday was a bad day diet wise - have about 1600 calories - just got bored laying around the house not wanting to do anything except eat! Made sure to keep myself busy so that wouldn’t happen the rest of the week!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I'm at home I find it much harder to stick to the Nutrition Plan, the Grand Kids treat always find me....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I'm at home I find it much harder to stick to the Nutrition Plan, the Grand Kids treat always find me....
Hahaha I can understand that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workouts have been great this week- less work=more gym time...gym has been pretty much empty (at least in comparison) I’ve been using a ton of wipes trying to make sure the equipment is clean before and after I use it. Wednesday I took my son out to do cardio with me. We didn’t make it the full 3 miles but we did just over 2. I even convinced him to race me a bit. Much to my surprise, little bugger beat me! Haha He thought I didn’t try...my legs said otherwise!
Got in extra cardio today along with I’ve been doing a lot of deep cleaning on the house since I have time! Fingers crossed for some fat loss! Haha tbh Wednesday was a bad day diet wise - have about 1600 calories - just got bored laying around the house not wanting to do anything except eat! Made sure to keep myself busy so that wouldn’t happen the rest of the week!
Yeah it is easy to accidentally go over.
Yeah, for instance my daughter is trying to force feed me pancakes for breakfast right now... I managed to get her to not make them but she is at home and hungry and seems to think that our surplus of food currently means it is time to cook all of her favorite things. NO!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it is easy to accidentally go over.

Yeah, for instance my daughter is trying to force feed me pancakes for breakfast right now... I managed to get her to not make them but she is at home and hungry and seems to think that our surplus of food currently means it is time to cook all of her favorite things. NO!!!!
Haha that’s me trying to cook for my family and they’re like “nah, I’ll eat a pop tart” 🤣

I have snuck in the mix with the higher protein when I do get to cook breakfast...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just sharing a smile for you guys! Trying to stay positive and focused on all of the amazing things God is doing and has done in my life!
F9E9CACE-9F85-44ED-B679-137BA7A98CA6.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Great Kat, I hope you and the family are all good!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be interested in hearing a comparison from someone who's used both. I recall using what I think was a 40% extract in a test boosting formula once upon a time, and that stuff tore me up.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Great Kat, I hope you and the family are all good!
Thank you! We are all well! I’m officially on furlough as of this week. So no working but boss is applying for unemployment for us so I know everything will work out! Family is healthy and that’s what matters most! God always provides!

I'd be interested in hearing a comparison from someone who's used both. I recall using what I think was a 40% extract in a test boosting formula once upon a time, and that stuff tore me up.
Me too...someone who’s tried the others should try BLR’s and give a comparison!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to play it safe and start training at home for now. Made a medicine ball out of an old basketball and some sand, filled up some water jugs, and pulled out the other few things I had. Created a circuit mixed with cardio and strength exercises. Will still be getting walks/runs in down the street but this gave me a nice intense boost for the day!
DE0DEA4F-7A22-4EC0-AE48-22F7D6D3DA7D.jpg
8C6FC858-549B-4094-97BD-E74C35211EBD.jpg

30 mins- 30 secs each- no rest/amrap
Jump rope
Water jug Lunges
Plank mb pull through
Renegade row with db’s
Sumo squats w/ mb
Burpees
Mountain climbers
Lunges w/ curls
Both DB single arm lateral raises
Ab wheel
Superman
Plank shoulder touches
Sit ups

Finished with some hip work and stretching

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to play it safe and start training at home for now. Made a medicine ball out of an old basketball and some sand, filled up some water jugs, and pulled out the other few things I had. Created a circuit mixed with cardio and strength exercises. Will still be getting walks/runs in down the street but this gave me a nice intense boost for the day! View attachment 192656View attachment 192657

30 mins- 30 secs each- no rest/amrap
Jump rope
Water jug Lunges
Plank mb pull through
Renegade row with db’s
Sumo squats w/ mb
Burpees
Mountain climbers
Lunges w/ curls
Both DB single arm lateral raises
Ab wheel
Superman
Plank shoulder touches
Sit ups

Finished with some hip work and stretching
Great set up, Kat! I was thinking of doing the same and maybe go walking after work.