Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice workout for an "in and out". Good work!!
I was thinking the same thing, I guess it was 'In & Out" because she got it done all in the same day !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an awesome day!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing, Kat! So proud of your progress. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Life Is Good !!
Yes it is! God is good!!

Nice workout for an "in and out". Good work!!
I was thinking the same thing, I guess it was 'In & Out" because she got it done all in the same day !!
Haha thanks guys! It was almost 45 mins so I guess not super fast but feels like it!

Sounds like an awesome day!
It was! Always enjoy hanging out with my daughter too! She really enjoys showing all of the neat areas around her college! I don’t blame her! It’s beautiful there!

You look amazing, Kat! So proud of your progress. :)
You’re back!!!!! Thank you so much girl!! I’ve missed you on here! Time for some of your gorgeous pics!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s Friday!! Slept until almost 8-well kinda. Kinda a toss/turn sort of night. Still nice! Took hubby’s Jeep to the dealer to get the oil changed first so didn’t get to the gym until close to 11. It was busier than usual - it’s typically pretty empty that time of day. While waiting on a squat rack, I decided to warm up on the bike. Rode 10 mins and then decided to start with the bench. After finishing there, I thought I timed it perfectly, bc someone was finishing up on one. Soon as I got close and the guy started walking off, there were two guys that were apparently waiting. So, leg press it was.

Push day
Bike 10 mins

Bench
75x8
95x8
115x5x3 sets
**this is the most reps I’ve gotten with 115 since well before my surgery! The last set was a struggle -had to rack it on 4, pause, and finish

Leg press
300x15
480x15
660x12x 2 sets
660x12, 570x12, 480x15, 390x20, 300x50 dropset
** took a few mins to recover from that one.

SS
Seated DB press
30x12
35x8x2
35x6
Last 3 sets to failure
&
Seated calf raises
(Plate loaded)
70x15x4 sets

Leg extensions
130x12x3 sets

Overhead tricep extensions
25x20, 20x20 dropset

Lateral raise finisher
25x25/10x25/5x25/2.5x25 dropset
First set was bottom partials, last 3 were full range
Went straight from that Dropset to more lateral raises hitting from every angle. Started with 10’s going to 2.5’s as things burnt out. After the 2.5’s I was able to “recover” enough to go back up in weight. Continued this for at least 3-4 mins until shoulders were burning so bad I couldn’t move! Haha

Despite not getting in squats or incline press like I planned, I had a great workout. Adding the dropsets really finished everything out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never hurts to change the workout around..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never hurts to change the workout around..
I agree! I’ve had to learn to be pretty flexible with my new gym being smaller and not having as many options plus usually being on a time crunch.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! We did! Worked at the church some Saturday and then went with friends to an escape room...sunday was church, couples massage, and then son had a soccer game.

Push Day-notes below

Squats
(4240 tempo)
45x?, 95x8 wu
135x8x4

Single Leg extensions
55x12x3 sets
4th set was same weight but alternated R/L legs until I could no longer complete it at that weight and then just used both legs to failure

Bench
(4140 tempo)
45x?, 75x8 wu
95x8x4 sets
** SS these with ab work of various forms

Shoulder press machine(iso lat w/ pin)
(4140 tempo)
50x8x3
50x6 failure

SS w/
Lateral raise machine
30x12x4 sets

That’s all she wrote.

Everything felt super heavy today so went for more tempo work and higher reps. Hubby and I had a massage yesterday. It was great but it’s been so long, they only began to uncover the knots in my upper back. I’m sure with all of that is a good part of why everything felt so much heavier. I also flopped my push pull days because Tuesday and Friday I usually get more time at the gym. Want to share the extra time with all muscles as well.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! We did! Worked at the church some Saturday and then went with friends to an escape room...sunday was church, couples massage, and then son had a soccer game.

Push Day-notes below

Squats
(4240 tempo)
45x?, 95x8 wu
135x8x4

Single Leg extensions
55x12x3 sets
4th set was same weight but alternated R/L legs until I could no longer complete it at that weight and then just used both legs to failure

Bench
(4140 tempo)
45x?, 75x8 wu
95x8x4 sets

(4140 tempo)
50x8x3
50x6 failure

SS w/
Lateral raise machine
30x12x4 sets

That’s all she wrote.

Everything felt super heavy today so went for more tempo work and higher reps. Hubby and I had a massage yesterday. It was great but it’s been so long, they only began to uncover the knots in my upper back. I’m sure with all of that is a good part of why everything felt so much heavier. I also flopped my push pull days because Tuesday and Friday I usually get more time at the gym. Want to share the extra time with all muscles as well.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Push Day-notes below

Squats
(4240 tempo)
45x?, 95x8 wu
135x8x4

Single Leg extensions
55x12x3 sets

Bench
(4140 tempo)
45x?, 75x8 wu
95x8x4 sets

(4140 tempo)
50x8x3
50x6 failure

SS w/
Lateral raise machine
30x12x4 sets

That’s all she wrote.

I understand the heavier. Last Monday did 3 sets 265x5 on flat bench. Today still got it done, but wow when I unracked it. I was like wow this sh*t is heavy. Great job today by the way.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand the heavier. Last Monday did 3 sets 265x5 on flat bench. Today still got it done, but wow when I unracked it. I was like wow this sh*t is heavy. Great job today by the way.
It’s so crazy when that happens!! Our bodies just say “nope, ain’t happening” haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pull day

Deadlifts
Sldl 45x10, 95x10
Conv
135x8
165x8x3 sets
**did try going heavier but only got a few reps. Not sure why I’m feeling so weak this week. Oh well. More tempo work today

Glute Ham Raises
7 sets of 10
(4 sets after deads and 3 more later in the workout)

SS w/
KB swings 35x10x7 sets

Pulldowns
100x12
120x10x3 sets

Pulldowns (bar with handles- alt pulling straight down and leaning back)
100x12x2 sets

Supported TBar row
80x7
70x8-10x3 sets

BB hip thrusts w/ hip circle
185x12x4 sets

SS w/
Full ROM Lat pulldowns
15x12x4 sets

DB curls
20x12x3 sets

Machine reverse flyes
75x15x4 sets

ISO lat High rows
80x12 each side

Slept until 5 am today. Today took just over an hour. Most sets were done slow and controlled. Having some pain in my hips - thinking it’s from the massage loosening tight muscles and everything just feeling off from being so tight/so long. Ended up taking a nap at lunch today- just wasn’t feeling well. Think it’s just stress.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push day 2

Leg press
300x15
390x15
480x12
570x12x3 sets

Calf press 255x25

Single leg press
255x12x2 sets
210x12

Incline bench press
45x8
75x6
95x5
105x5x2
105x4

Leg extensions
130x12x4 sets

Seated DB press
35x5x3 sets
20x20
**everyone seemed to be needing all of the dumbbells between 20 & 35. So I went for the 35’s. They felt HEAVY!!! So after my wimpy 5 reps, I dropped to the next one down and just did as many as I could!

Db lateral raises
3 sets to failure with 10’s

SS
Cable crunches
90x12
100x10x3 sets

Tricep pushdown
70x10x4 sets

ISO lat plate loaded shoulder press
45x10x4 sets
SS w/ lying leg raises/rev crunch

Klokov press
45x8x2 sets

Face down on incline lateral/front raises
*dropset*
15x10, 10x15, 5x20
Repeat 2x’s

Giant set
Cable lateral raises
5x15x4 sets
External and internal rotations
5x20x4 sets each

Machine lateral raises
30x15x2 sets
Dropped to lowest (maybe 20?) and did them to failure

I think that was it. I only had about 30 mins to workout before having to head home to get son on the bus- so this was a 2 part workout. I went back to finish up- after getting him taken care of. I have noticed my right quad is finally catching up, shape wise, with my left quad!! All the extra focus is paying off!

Side note— I REALLY need to work on getting me a garage gym or shed!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gettin it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazing !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trying! Haha Thanks guys!

Pull day 2

Deads
45x?, 95x8
135x8
165x5
205x5
225x3x3 sets
** not my best ever but the best this week. Felt good. Wish I could have done 5 but 3 was acceptable. Haha

Pulldowns (wide, med, and standard)
120x12
140x12x3 sets

Stretchers
100x12x3 sets

Seated leg curls
90x12x3 sets

BB hip thrusts
185x12
225x12x2

Single arm seated cable rows
100x12
120x12x3
** not sure what the actual weight is- it’s a double pulley system. But did each arm individually with full stretch and squeeze

Straight arm pulldowna
60x1/x3 sets
SS w/
Lying leg raises with rev crunch

Reverse flyes
70x15-20x4 sets

Db curls
25x12-15x3 sets

Destroyer set
25x50, 15x30, 10x30, 5x20, band to failure

That’s all she wrote!! I was spent! Muscles hurt!!!!

Spent about 10-12 mins stretching.

Cleaning the rest of the day. Now is time to hang out with friends by the fire pit!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was great. Had friends over Friday, Saturday was fairly low key- just took the dogs to the vet for yearly shots...and church on Sunday. Soccer games were rained out so I opted for a nap! Haha
Here’s today’s workout.

Push day 1
Back Squats
45x8
95x5
135x5
165x5x3 sets

Front squats
75x8
95x8x3 sets

Flat bench
75x8
95x5
105x5x4 sets

Incline bench
95x5x4 sets

Single leg press
210x12
255x12x3 sets

SS w
Calf press 255x20x4 sets

ISO lat shoulder press
45x12x4 sets

SS w
50 yds walking lunges

Seated dip machine (plate loaded)
80x12x4 sets

SS w
lateral raises 10x25x5 sets

Overhead tricep cable extensions (vbar)
42.5x12x2 sets

All rest periods were 1min or less. Pretty good workout. Strength is still down this week but seemed weaker in legs...Was having some cramping along my right collarbone so did work in some band over and backs as well as some other stretching.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and hate to hear you had ANY pain... Good looking out to try to take care of it quickly!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work and hate to hear you had ANY pain... Good looking out to try to take care of it quickly!
Thank you! I think it was just a little extra tightness stemming from my neck and traps. (Chronic neck pain-flairs up a bit extra here and there.)

Side note...did a pull day on Tuesday as well as some cardio. Just didn’t have time to type it all out. Rest day today and will do a push session tomorrow morning!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Typing out the workout sometime seams like more work than the work out it's self.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's why I text it to myself as I do it, and then copy and paste when I get home
I don't know why, I just don't like using my phone at the gym. I mean I use it, I turn on my music then stick it in my workout bag or put videos up on Youtube music before cardio but something about trying to type crap into my phone while working out just doesn't workout for me. Probably my ADHD, I get my phone in my hand and a good chance I will get distracted.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Typing out the workout sometime seams like more work than the work out it's self.
Yes it is! Lol

That's why I text it to myself as I do it, and then copy and paste when I get home
I don't know why, I just don't like using my phone at the gym. I mean I use it, I turn on my music then stick it in my workout bag or put videos up on Youtube music before cardio but something about trying to type crap into my phone while working out just doesn't workout for me. Probably my ADHD, I get my phone in my hand and a good chance I will get distracted.
It is a good idea @dementedcowboy but I’m with you, Chris! I hate getting my phone out of I don’t have to...heck I even hate getting a notebook out! I like keeping track but it’s just more to think about when I just want to stay focused on training. My headphones have bit the dust so I’m even more easily distracted now! Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is! Lol

It is a good idea @dementedcowboy but I’m with you, Chris! I hate getting my phone out of I don’t have to...heck I even hate getting a notebook out! I like keeping track but it’s just more to think about when I just want to stay focused on training. My headphones have bit the dust so I’m even more easily distracted now! Lol
I do it cause I got tired of buying log books. So now, I turn my music on, and text myself all in one big text. I dont pull it out every set. I do, one exercise, and then when I get done with all the Sets. I text them. Then move to the next, do the sets, text it, and move on.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2 of 1400 calories. Also added forskolin yesterday as well! Nice help for curbing hunger! So far so good! Not hungry!

I don’t write or type anything until latter so-I struggle with remembering the details sometimes. I need to get better about that so I can track things. Here’s the past two days though.

2/24/20
Pull day 1

Warm up 5 mins on bike

Deadlifts
45/95 with good stretch
135x20
165x5
185x5
205x5
215x3
225x3x2 sets
**I started off in anticipation that 135 would feel as heavy as it did last week but when they moved so smoothly, I decided to move a big more weight. Nice to pull 225 again even if it’s not really that much. Haha

Lat pulldowns
100x15
120x12x4 sets

BB Hip thrusts
225x12x4 sets

SS with bent over flys
4 sets of 25 (5lb plates)
&
Db curls
25x12x3 sets

Seated leg curls
90x12x3 sets

Db pullover (lat focused)
40x12x3 sets

SS with Db rows
65x8x3 sets

Seated cable rows
120x10x3 sets

SS with cable crunches
90-100x12-15x3 sets

Machine reverse flyes
70x15x4 sets

20 mins intervals on treadmill.

2/25/20
Push Day 1
Having some hip pain increasingly the past few days or so...so I decided to go with leg press. I can position my feet to where I have very little to no hip pain. I have been doing a good pit of squat stretches to hopefully relieve any tightness.
IMG_8646.JPG

Leg press
210x20
390x15
480x12
570x12
660x10x3 sets

GHR
4 sets of 15
Had to work these in just because I was at that gym! Haha

Flat Bench
45x8
75x8
95x5
105x5
115x4x2 sets

Incline bench
95x5x3 sets

Cable Flyes
25x12-15x3 sets

Db shoulder press
30x12,10,8 each time to failure

Seated dip machine
90 each side 4 sets of 10

Single leg press
255x10
210x12x2 sets
SS w/
Machine shoulder press
50x10x3 sets

Face down lateral raises
15x12, 10x15, 5x20 dropset

Front/side lateral finisher

IMG_8644.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Looking Workout and You Look So Pretty !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Looking Workout and You Look So Pretty !!
Thank you!

No lifting today...did squeeze in 25 mins of cardio(stairs) before work though. Women’s locker room was crazy hot-ended up sweatier leaving than I was on the stair climber! Haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Rocket, you look so pretty! The workouts are nice too. ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s today’s workout...

Pull day 2

Lat pulldowns
100x12
120x12
140x10x3 sets

Stretchers
120x10x3 sets

HS iso lat row
(single arm except last set)
100x10x4 sets

Lying leg curls
70x10x4 sets

SLDL
135x10x3 sets

SS with inverted rows
Bw x 12x3 sets

Giant set
Db row
65x8x3 sets

Db pullover
45x10x3 sets

Db curls
25x12x3 sets

Cable glute kickback
70x12x4 sets each leg

Rear delt destroyer set
25x50, 15x30, 10x20, 5x30 dropset

Good mornings
65x12x2 sets

Pull ups with light band
3 sets to failure
(This late in the workout- only got about 5-6 reps but held the last rep as long as possible)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long time Kat. I’m catching up on your log but totally impressed! Your lifts are putting me to shame. You are also looking great!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Long time Kat. I’m catching up on your log but totally impressed! Your lifts are putting me to shame. You are also looking great!!
Wow! I feel so special that you dropped in here! I’ve missed seeing you around! Thank you so much!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn’t make it to the gym yesterday. Had to finish up 2 orders. I was on a huge time crunch in order to have them ready on time. It’s a wedding cake and 85 sugar cookies. Finished everything about 11 today! I enjoy it but man I forget how exhausting and stressful it can get when you work fulltime and have other obligations throughout the week as well! Glad to be done and not have another order for a while.
1A8A9EC4-EFA7-447A-A58D-F52FF3408353.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, Now I want Cake !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Monday! Woke up hungry today! Started back pushing my water intake though so every time my stomach growled, I just kept drinking! Haha

Pull day 1

Deadlifts
45/95x10 wu
135x10
165x5
185x5
225x3x2 sets
135x15

Pull ups with light band
4 sets of 8-10
SS w/ hanging leg raises 4 sets of 15

Seated leg curls
85x12x3 sets

Seated cable rows
120x10x3 sets

Cable glute kickbacks
70x12x3 sets each leg

SS with Straight arm pulldowns
60x12x3 sets

Db bent over flyes
10x20, 5x20 drop set x 3 sets

Cable crunches
90x12x4 sets

Machine preacher curls
55x12x3 sets

ISO lat row machine
105x10x3 sets

Machine reverse flyes
70x12x3 sets

I feel like each workout, I bounce around just trying to get something in- at least most days. It’s just so busy that every time I write something up/plan it out, everything is taken. Smh

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time for a Home Gym .....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time for a Home Gym .....
I agree! We insulated the garage for that purpose but I think our various plans for the garage out free the garage! 🤣 We just need to get a shed or something to put the jet ski and such in so we will have room again...or just let me use the shed! Haha I’m fine with that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start Cruising Craig's List & Facebook Market Place ................

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start Cruising Craig's List & Facebook Market Place ................
I’ll definitely be watching FB marketplace. I think I’ve given up on Craigslist. Seems to be full of scammers now!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push day

Bench
45/75x10
95x8
115x5x3 sets
95x8

Leg wu with lunges & squats with just the bar
As well as some GHR’s

Leg press
300x20
390x15
480x15
570x15x4 sets

Cable flyes
25x12x3 sets

SS w/ cable crunches
80x15x3 sets

Single leg extensions
60x8,50x8,40x8 dropset
(3 sets of this each leg)

Bb push press
95x5x3
95x3

Arnold press
25x10x2 sets

Face down lateral raises
15x12,10x15,5x25 dropset
(2 sets of this)

Front/Lateral raises to failure
Just 5lbs not sure on reps ~40ish

Hanging leg raises
4 sets of 15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll definitely be watching FB marketplace. I think I’ve given up on Craigslist. Seems to be full of scammers now!
I have never run into any scammers when buying on Craig's List but tons of them when selling !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cake and Cookies looked awesome Kat! I totally feel you on the workouts, mine of more of a see what I can do without causing a problem than what is available but it makes it hard to get really motivated sometimes because it is hard to see linear progress. I think you are doing a great job though.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cake and Cookies looked awesome Kat! I totally feel you on the workouts, mine of more of a see what I can do without causing a problem than what is available but it makes it hard to get really motivated sometimes because it is hard to see linear progress. I think you are doing a great job though.
Thank you! Yeah that makes it challenging too! We just the best we can! You definitely make the best of your time though!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest day today. Was the morning I have to leave earliest for work so no time for cardio. Diet and water have been great though. I’ve been having a lot of neck pain and headaches along with hip & foot pain. So I scheduled a deep tissue massage for Friday. Treating myself with some of my cookie/cake making $$! Haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest day today. Was the morning I have to leave earliest for work so no time for cardio. Diet and water have been great though. I’ve been having a lot of neck pain and headaches along with hip & foot pain. So I scheduled a deep tissue massage for Friday. Treating myself with some of my cookie/cake making $$! Haha
You Deserve It !! Enjoy !