Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Haha, as long as you buy me something pretty! :D

The heck is steers?! Have you ever been through Colinga??!?
Deal...
Like a pearl necklace or something?? Lol

A steer is a Male bovine withiut it's testies and of course I've been threw Coalinga. Have a ranch 32 miles from there and Harris Ranch is right down the road and that's enough to get me there.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
all this talk of meat has me looking foward to the weekend. heading up to some family land. going after some deer and squirrels

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deal... Like a pearl necklace or something?? Lol A steer is a Male bovine withiut it's testies and of course I've been threw Coalinga. Have a ranch 32 miles from there and Harris Ranch is right down the road and that's enough to get me there.
hahah, my favorite jewelry. That's my favorite shade of lipgloss, too! :p Colinga is gross, I try to take 80 instead of 5 when I go to SoCal!

all this talk of meat has me looking foward to the weekend. heading up to some family land. going after some deer and squirrels
Ewwwww! Super yuck! My dad use to hunt squirrels. They stink so bad, especially after you burn their skin off! :/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hahah, my favorite jewelry. That's my favorite shade of lipgloss, too! :p Colinga is gross, I try to take 80 instead of 5 when I go to SoCal! Ewwwww! Super yuck! My dad use to hunt squirrels. They stink so bad, especially after you burn their skin off! :/
nothing stinks worse then rabbits though. They're rank.

Had me some rare ny strip tonight mmmmmm

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to the gym before Muay Thai and jogged for 20 mins. It felt pretty good and I think I could have gone longer but I got bored. My chest did not hurt and my breathing was pretty good. I can say that Muay Thai has def help my endurance. I also did some glute workout because I want to have a big-o booty by summer! Muay Thai was a** kicking and I loved it! :D Somebody wake me up in the am, I have to go run!!!! :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
hahah, my favorite jewelry. That's my favorite shade of lipgloss, too! :p Colinga is gross, I try to take 80 instead of 5 when I go to SoCal
Lipgloss I'll have to remember to use that one.
Yeah it's not anywhere I'd want to live.
The few miles of smell is worth the time savings.

Take it you've never ate at Harris Ranch?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipgloss I'll have to remember to use that one. Yeah it's not anywhere I'd want to live. The few miles of smell is worth the time savings. Take it you've never ate at Harris Ranch?
I've never eaten there but I use to work for a grocery store that only carried Harris Ranch meat! Black Angus! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to grill all year round but costs a fortune in propane in the winter :(

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"Meat meat meat, give me the whole cow I'll eat what I want and RIDE the rest home"

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
! Ewwwww! Super yuck! My dad use to hunt squirrels. They stink so bad, especially after you burn their skin off! :/
we dont burn it off, just skin it by hand so there is no smell

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
propane is natural gas :)
While natural gas occurs in nature as a mixture of methane and other gases, propane is actually a byproduct of both petroleum refining and natural gas processing. Natural gas must be cleaned before being used, and byproducts of this process include hydrocarbons like propane in addition to butane, ethane, and pentane. The difference between propane and natural gas in domestic use comes down to their energy efficiency, cost, compression, storage, and risk factors. There is very little difference, however, when it comes to how well they perform in appliances for heating, cooking, or drying.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on in here. Kat them guns are looking damn good, delts too. Puccah it is always an inspiration when you post up side by sides of your progress.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on in here. Kat them guns are looking damn good, delts too. Puccah it is always an inspiration when you post up side by sides of your progress.
Thank you so much! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg! I ran 4 miles this am and only stopped to do burpees, mountain climbers, etc. I was the very last person but I am extremely proud that I did not give up or stop. It was pretty awesome that everyone came back to run with me all the way to the finish line. Their motto is: leave nobody behind. :) I won't be the last one for too long and I WILL NOT GIVE UP! :)

My legs are completely dead and NEVER WEAR VIBRAMS WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good girl and I told you those DB workouts have been increasing your cardio the whole time. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good girl and I told you those DB workouts have been increasing your cardio the whole time. :)
Thank you! Those DB workouts were killer but they def helped me! I didn't realize that I have been preparing all along! :D

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Omg! I ran 4 miles this am and only stopped to do burpees, mountain climbers, etc. I was the very last person but I am extremely proud that I did not give up or stop. It was pretty awesome that everyone came back to run with me all the way to the finish line. Their motto is: leave nobody behind. :) I won't be the last one for too long and I WILL NOT GIVE UP! :)

My legs are completely dead and NEVER WEAR VIBRAMS WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING!

Great job Puccah!! Soon they won't believe you when you say you need a strong man to carry your bag..lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job Puccah!! Soon they won't believe you when you say you need a strong man to carry your bag..lol
Thank you! Nooooooo, lololol!!!! You'll still believe me, won't you, Red?! : puppy eyes :

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you! Nooooooo, lololol!!!! You'll still believe me, won't you, Red?! : puppy eyes :
Just stroke my ego;) and I'll do whatever you want..lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job on the 4 miles! I thought Vibrams were pretty much made to run in?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love You Spirit !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job on the 4 miles! I thought Vibrams were pretty much made to run in?
thank you!!! Heck no!!!! We were running on top of rocks, grass, dirt, and asphalt. Lol, one of the officers asked me how I like my shoes and I told him that I hattttttttted them! Lol, he said sorry, they should have told me it was a 4 mile run. Vibrams are good for squatting, dead lifting, and anything short distance. The pounding and no support totally killed my feet. I have blisters now and my arch aches.

I Love You Spirit !!
thank you so much!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you!!! Heck no!!!! We were running on top of rocks, grass, dirt, and asphalt. Lol, one of the officers asked me how I like my shoes and I told him that I hattttttttted them! Lol, he said sorry, they should have told me it was a 4 mile run. Vibrams are good for squatting, dead lifting, and anything short distance. The pounding and no support totally killed my feet. I have blisters now and my arch aches.

thank you so much!
Good to know! Sorry about your achy arches :( Should get someone to rub them for you :)

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I step out for a few days and have 10+ pages to catch up on!

A lot of hard work in here. Glad I skipped out on the squirrel eating though...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know! Sorry about your achy arches :( Should get someone to rub them for you :)
thank you! Lol, unfortunately I don't have anyone. I'm in a lot of pain, tho! I have to remember, pain is weakness leaving the body! :)

I step out for a few days and have 10+ pages to catch up on! A lot of hard work in here. Glad I skipped out on the squirrel eating though...
glad to have you back!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the perfect time to get a mani/pedi with a foot massage in the mix.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I step out for a few days and have 10+ pages to catch up on! A lot of hard work in here. Glad I skipped out on the squirrel eating though...
Don't worry, I can't even keep up! Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I'm a little late posting this mornings workout! I just finished my cakes. Yay! I can relax now! Just have to get them delivered! I had a great workout this morning! It was nice and quick because I had to go to a baby shower.

Chin ups
3 sets of 8-10 @bw
3 drop sets of 8 -Assisted increasing assistance each time

Wide grip Pulldowns 2Min Max reps
120x33

Wide ISO rows
204x10
254x10
274x10PR
274x8, 254x8, 234x10

ISO narrow grip rows 2MMR
234x18, 204x9 (had to drop)

BB Curls
40x10
50x10
50x9, 40x8, 30x10

Ez bar preacher curls 2MMR
45x24

Deadlifts
95x8
135x10
155x10
175x10
195x8, 175x8, 155x10
These felt great today!!!

Rear delt destroyer set
30x60, 20x30, 15x15

Seated leg curls 2MMR
90X34

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here are the cakes...I'll take a pic of the cookies tomorrow! Have a great night! :)

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My whole body aches, especially my knees and I can't find my knee sleeves. :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Here are the cakes...I'll take a pic of the cookies tomorrow! Have a great night! :)
I need training on how to make my baked goods look half this good

turff49

turff49

Awards
Damnnn! PR's and cakes, one heckuva combination! Those rows are beasting Kat. Putting guys to shame at the gym aren't you...lol!
Cakes really look awesome. Can't decide which one I like best, it's a tie with the 2 on the right on I think...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, finally went back and caught up on everything! All of the bleeding cows, pearls, pedi's and ego stroking! Haha You guys are great! Puccah, I'm so proud of you! You have the most amazing drive!!! Keep up the hard work and you'll be showing those guys up in no time!! Hope you are feeling better!

I need training on how to make my baked goods look half this good
Don't worry, my normal stuff doesn't look anything like that! Lol

Damnnn! PR's and cakes, one heckuva combination! Those rows are beasting Kat. Putting guys to shame at the gym aren't you...lol! Cakes really look awesome. Can't decide which one I like best, it's a tie with the 2 on the right on I think...
Thanks! That's the goal! I always love seeing guys have to go lighter! ;) thank you! Everyone was very happy! That's what ales me happiest!

There are a few of the cookies!...we just went to Academy. They had tons of clothes on sale and an extra 50% off! We were able to get several things very cheap!!

Attachments

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, finally went back and caught up on everything! All of the bleeding cows, pearls, pedi's and ego stroking! Haha You guys are great! Puccah, I'm so proud of you! You have the most amazing drive!!! Keep up the hard work and you'll be showing those guys up in no time!! Hope you are feeling better! Don't worry, my normal stuff doesn't look anything like that! Lol Thanks! That's the goal! I always love seeing guys have to go lighter! ;) thank you! Everyone was very happy! That's what ales me happiest! There are a few of the cookies!...we just went to Academy. They had tons of clothes on sale and an extra 50% off! We were able to get several things very cheap!!
Thank you, Kat! I'm super proud of you as well! I love how we support each other! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ran across some old progress pics...it was a great reminder of how the scale screws with our heads. I weighed about the same then as I do now. Maybe even a little less.

Attachments