JudoJosh -insert cool title here- (Havoc pulse log)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL PLAN

This is my finialized plan of attack, well for the time being this is what I am going to be going off of. As always I am always open to suggestion and advice. Look it over and see if I am good or if I need to tweak, add, or remove anything. Thanks!!

Supplements

I am going to be using the pulse methond as outlined by Dr. D (more info on this method can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html)

Havoc Pulse Wk 1 Sunday-20/ Tuesday-30/ Thursday-40
Wk 2-7 Sunday-50/ Tuesday-50/ Thursday-50

Half the total dose taken pre work out, and the other half taken post work out. When an odd numbered dose is used, the greater of the 2 doses will be taken pre work out.

Support Supplements

OFF days support
Cycle Support - 2 in AM and 2 in PM.

ON days support stack
Grape Seed 1 cap (100mg) taken in AM and PM
Nettle Root 1 cap (300mg) taken in AM and PM
Hawthorn 2 caps (1130 mg) taken in AM and PM
NAC 2 caps (1200mg) taken in AM and PM
SameE 1 cap (200mg) taken in AM

Other Supplements
DAA - 2g on ON days and 4g on OFF days - test-booster used as extra insurance to discourage the possibility of suppression.
Super Cissus Rx & Fish oil - For joint health
DHEA - 25-50 mg in the AM and PM as a cortisol antagonist
Taurine - In case of pumps
CLA - Help with fat loss and cuz I got a killer deal on them and have some extra bottles
Multi - General Health
Xtend - used on fasted training days and during boxing/judo days
Anabolic Pump - Used for Fasted Training Sessions and for a ny large carb meanls
Yellow Gold - used with smaller carb meals, mainly meals with fruit

PCT
Recycle - General PCT Support
Supress-C - Cortisol Control
Sustain Alpha - Test Booster

WORKOUT

Sunday
Squat 3x5
Bench press/ Push press 3x5 (alternating)
Chin-ups: 3 sets to failure

Tuesday
Squat 3x5
Push Press/bench press 3x5 (alternating)
Deadlift 1x5/Powerclean 5x3 (alternating)

Thursday
Squat 3x5
Bench press/Push press 3x5 (alternating)
Pull-ups: 3 sets to failure

This is Rippotoes' s Witchata Falls program. I never tried it before but I decided on going with this because A. I suck at chinups/pull ups and B. I like the idea of squating with every workout. I like the simplicity of it and the emphasis on squats. I think this will compliment the Havoc pulse nicely.. All the squatting is sure to aide in helping put some lbs of mass on.

I usually like to do some form of strength cardio after my workouts and it varies from day to day but ranges from things like sled drags/pulls, tire flips, and kettlebell work.

I am going to be lifting on days I work so the plan is to get up early and do a fasted workout, eat breakfeast and then go to work. The fasted training is going to look like this :

Upon Rising:
USPLabs AnabolicPump - 1 cap
SupperCissus Rx - 1g cap
Havoc - Cap depending on weel

+30 mins later intra w/o drink:
Xtend BCAA - 18g
Beta Alanine - 3g
Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Post Workout
Xtend BCAA - 18g
Beta Alanine - 3g
Creatine Mono - 2.5g
Whey or Egg protein shake - 2 scoops

For Monday and Wednesday I will be going to Judo at 1pm after school. Depending on if I get a sitter or not those evenings I will be going to boxing.
For Friday and Saturday I will be going to boxing and it depends on my work schedule. I work every third saturday so when I am off saturdays I will work fridays and when I work saturday I will be off friday and I will go to boxing whichever of those days I am off.
During these boxing/Judo sessions I will sip on some xtend thoughout the session.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good man. good luck with this one...i'm definitely down for the ride

by the way...pardon my ignorance, but what is daa?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything looks good man. good luck with this one...i'm definitely down for the ride

by the way...pardon my ignorance, but what is daa?
Thanks for joining...

As for the DAA
D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.
it can be found here
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/nutraplanet/d-aspartic-acid-daa-80-grams.html

and for 12 bucks its worth a try

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY UNO!!!!

Woke up and take an abolic pump cap right away along with 2 havoc caps. Afterwards I went and made my workout drink which consisted of 18g xtend, g beta aline and g of creatine mono. Workout was as follows

Foam rolled entire body followed by some dynamic stretching and warming up

ATG Squats
Flat BB Bench
Chinups

DC Stretches

I was really surprised by the chinups. I havent done them in a LOOONG time. Mainly because I couldnt do them without a jump start. Real happy I was able to do at least 5. Also the squats felts super heavy which was a little weird. It was the same weight I was using on my 5 day of the 531 program. Maybe since I took that week off I feel a little off but hopefully it will come back. I might knock a tad bit of weight off just so I have room for advancement and I dont hurt myself from straining. and yes yes I know it is some girly weight I know but I am trying. Hopefully I will be hitting all new PRs this month :D

Right after my workout I drank a whey shake with only 2 scoops whey. Rest of the day was yard work.

DAY TWO

Had class in the morning and afterward I went by the Judo club to check if the rumor I heard about them adding on days was true. I get there and it is just one instructor and one student.. I thought it was a private lesson but it turns out they did add on the extra days but not many people show up. I thought SWEET!!! Some one on one time sounds awesome. At first he didn't remember me and then goes..."Ohhhh yea your that kid that almost throw up at Liberty Bell right?".. well yup that is me, (long story) so I paid my dues for the year. The way it works is they are real informal days and he just sends a mass text out when he is going to be there and at what time. He said he should be there this wednesday so looks like I will be back in Judo for the first time in a loooong time this wednesday, should be fun!!!

That night I did an ab routine I had and it was as follows.

Full Contact Twist
Zercher Good morning
Saxxon Side Bend
Russian Twist Kicks

Finished with about 10 mins of shadow boxing

Well off to bed. I got to get up early tomorow to get my workout in before I go to work.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had about a half tub of 1-carboxy I just found. It was in my bathroom and I think the humidity made it all stick together so its not even a powder now its just one big large clump. I am gonna try and break it up with a fork or something and see if I can cap it and will prolly start taking 1g of 1-c every night. I am gonna see how much I have. Sound good?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had about a half tub of 1-carboxy I just found. It was in my bathroom and I think the humidity made it all stick together so its not even a powder now its just one big large clump. I am gonna try and break it up with a fork or something and see if I can cap it and will prolly start taking 1g of 1-c every night. I am gonna see how much I have. Sound good?
Sounds good about the Judo man. I had fun the 1 class I went to.

Y did u have supplements in the bathroom? :bigeyes: :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Attack it with a knife and store it in the fridge to dry it out. Should start to stay as a power instead of clumping. Sounds good to me. Call me crazy but I like the way the 1-c tastes.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good about the Judo man. I had fun the 1 class I went to.

Y did u have supplements in the bathroom? :bigeyes: :lol:
ummm... I honestly do not know :sad3:.. It was in the med cabinet. Probably because I was taking a scoop before bed when I got out the shower maybe..

Attack it with a knife and store it in the fridge to dry it out. Should start to stay as a power instead of clumping. Sounds good to me. Call me crazy but I like the way the 1-c tastes.
Thats the game plan!! I didnt think about sticking it in the freezer but that sounds good so ima pop it in after I stab it a bit. The taste isn't too bad I just got this big ass bag of nutracaps and want to use them up so I been capping everything like a mad man. Only downside is all these caps all look the same now!!!! Oh well should make for a more interesting experience :sgrin:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little MONDAY MOTOVATION

I have this hanging in my gym in my basement. Everytime I walk in I see this girls legs and it makes me mad and happy at the same time. Mad because damn she can prolly squat more then me and happy because .. he he she can squat a hell of alot of weight.. makes for some fun bed adventures!!! ...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great detailed log as per usual! Keep up the good work!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great detailed log as per usual! Keep up the good work!
ehh I am a little upset because I wanted to log my food hour by hour for the first couple of days to give you guys an insight of how my diet looked but I totally slacked on keeping track of it all. Going to try and write everything I eat tomorow down with the times and all and we will see how that goes. Thanks for the compliment though :You_Rock_Emoticon:, hopefully I will be able to make this log a lil more detailed over the next couple days.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$$$$$ Priceless pictures!
I have plenty more too :sgrin:

Do you have a favorite? It's hard to pick one.. The one in the mirror looks cute as hell

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on this log....you still around man?
Monster update coming tonight!!! Until then please enjoy the following pictures ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I like the pic that it appears Obama is checking out the ass.
Lol I didn't make the connection but now when I see it I LOL! Check out the face he is making too lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed....jesus christ i forgot what this log was about for a minute as i was scrolling down

women so hott in here I lose the ability to think....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed....jesus christ i forgot what this log was about for a minute as i was scrolling down

women so hott in here I lose the ability to think....
:sgrin: not sure if you saw this one or not but eh what the hell wouldnt hurt to post again...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 (11/9)

Narrative
Worked today and did another fasted workout before work. Weight is still pretty much the same. Like I said I did knock a couple pounds off the weights I was using to squat with.

Workout

ATG Squat
Push Press
Deadlift

Dietary & Supps

Awoke - 730am 1 cap anabolic pump, 3 caps CLA, 2 caps Havoc
about 20mins later - made my drink with 3 scoops Xtend, 2 scoops creatine mono, and 3 scoops beta aline
WORKOUT 8am
after workout had 2 scoops xtend with 2 scoops creatine mono, and 3 scoops beta aline
about 1 hour later (10am) - 2 scoops scivation/ 1 cup grapes
1230pm- 2 chicken thighs with some carrots and peas in chicken broth/ 2 cap fish oil
2pm - same as 1230 meal
5pm - salmon with sun dried tomato pesto sauce/ 2oz green beans/
7pm - 2 scoops scivation whey with 2 cap fish oil and 1 cap CLA
9:30pm - 2 scoops scivation whey with 2 tbsp almond butter

Dietary Totals
Calories 2564
Fat - 128.4
Sat Fat 31g
Carb 59.8g
Fiber 22.5g
Protein 288.3g

*The numbers arent exact as I didnt weigh any of my food and was just doing rough estimates when calculating but I use to weigh everything I ate and would like to think I have a pretty good gauge of how much I ate.

Day 4 (11/10)

Narrative
Class today. Never got the text about judo so I didn't go :( instead I went home and did some AB work and hit the punching bag for a bit. I took my support supps as listed before in previous post. One thing I noticed is I been getting these headaches now. Not sure what it is from. It has only been twice so far, once during my preload and once today, but it is out of the ordinary so I figured I would mention it.

AB Workout
Turkish Get-up with 25lb DB 3x5 each arm
Kneeling wheel out 3x6
Heavy Bag about 10 mins only

Day 5 (11/11)

Narrative
Worked today. Nothing much to report was pretty similar to Tuesday

Workout
ATG Squat
Bench
Wide grip pull ups

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still got a bit to catch up on but the last update is looking good. Caloric intake is at maintence?

I like the fact you are using manageable weight with ATG and will slowly build up. Just watch the knees. I can only do ATG for so long before my knees start to give out. I have to cycle my depth to keep them healthy.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I still got a bit to catch up on but the last update is looking good. Caloric intake is at maintence?

I like the fact you are using manageable weight with ATG and will slowly build up. Just watch the knees. I can only do ATG for so long before my knees start to give out. I have to cycle my depth to keep them healthy.
Amen to the that ATG is no joke but dam you do get a nice burn on the legs!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, my quota for attractive women has already been filled for the day. I suppose any one else after this point will just be a bonus.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Judo maybe I am missing it but you don't seem to have much protein intake around your workout any reason why? Specifically when on a DS you are going to want to have a higher protein intake. So if you want to keep cals lower you need to cut from another source and keep protein around 280-300 grams a day. At least 1.5 grams per lb as a rule of thumb. Some people say 2 but I don't think there is any reason for someone under 225 to take in over say 350 grams in a day.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 (11/12)

Narrative
I was off work today. Helped my best friend move into his new house. Diet wasn't really on point. I know I prolly didn't get nearly as much protein as I needed to get. Was pretty much constantly moving and didn't really have time to sit and eat that much. In hind sight I should have brought a couple shakes with me. I did get a text from my judo club saying they had class today but I had already told him I would help with the move so I didnt go.

Day 7 (11/13)

Narrative
November 13th... MY BIRTHDAY!!! and I worked :sad3: Diet was completely horrible today. I was just constantly hungry and I didnt bring much food since I was up late moving the night before I never made any food to bring to work. Im sure I ate at least 3k+ calories today. I guess I will just chalk it up as a cheat day :food: We had a couple call outs on our night shift so I volunteered to stay late (gotta get that christmas money!!!!) I got home maybe around 2-something in the morning.

Day 8 (11/14)

Narrative
I worked again today. No morning workout as previously planned. I got up late. Definetely didn't get enough sleep and was pretty much tired all day at work. Pretty much all weekend didnt go over too well and as planned. When I got home from work I went straight to bed. Week two should go over way better for me. This weekend just had a domino effect, when friday didn't go well it kinda effected the rest of the following days. I am gonna try and get some good sleep tonight and monday night and hopefully tuesday I will be refreshed and be back on track.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judo maybe I am missing it but you don't seem to have much protein intake around your workout any reason why? Specifically when on a DS you are going to want to have a higher protein intake. So if you want to keep cals lower you need to cut from another source and keep protein around 280-300 grams a day. At least 1.5 grams per lb as a rule of thumb. Some people say 2 but I don't think there is any reason for someone under 225 to take in over say 350 grams in a day.
I had the BCAAs around my workout (XTEND) and I didnt count them towards my protein intake. I don't think it really has much of a calorie impact or not. Before my workout I don't usually eat, I like the first thing in the morning fasted workouts, and right after it I drink a shake of 2 scoops of whey. I don't include carbs with it based off something I read a while ago that said carb intake directly after a workout stopped GH release and I don't take any fat with my shake based off something else I read that suggested against any fat intake with post workout shake, saying something along the lines of, the fat slows digestion and absorption and you want the protein absorbed immeadiately after your workout. I also only do 2 scoops based off somehting I read that said your body can only use so much protein and the rest gets wasted. This is the logic I am using for my post workout shake. If any of it is wrong please let me know ASAP!!!! I know you know your stuff when it comes to nutrition so suggest away and I will follow Kleen. As for my overall protein intake I wasn't sure how much calories I should be eating for this, on one hand I want muscle!!! but on the other hand I just lost some weight and am afraid of gaining fat back. I would like to use the havoc for a slow lean bulk type thing and not a fast dirty bulk. I have been trying to limit my carbs to under 100g and get at least 220g protein and fat I dont really worry about, being relitively low carb I figured my body will be using dietary fat as an energy source. I will start adding my protein to my diet and shoot for that 1.5g per lb.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ehh like I told Kleen I'm not too sure where I am going to keep my calorie level at right now. Currently I shoot for around 2300-2500 calories. Not sure if I should go higher.. I am afraid of eating too much and end up gaining the fat I just lost. I would rather do somewhat of a slow lean bulk rather than a dirty fast type bulk. I think it will compliment the 2 month havoc pulse nicely and will help towards keeping my gains afterwards. And im glad someone likes the girly weight Im using :lol: I keep getting tempted to throw more weight on the bar but I figured let me just take it slow so I can steadily make progress and have plenty room for improvement and gains.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am always worried about bulking to fast as well, so I feel you. I did decide though this winter I am going to bulk a little heavier and see how it goes.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (11/9)

Narrative
Worked today and did another fasted workout before work. Weight is still pretty much the same. Like I said I did knock a couple pounds off the weights I was using to squat with.

Workout

ATG Squat 2x5@45/ 1x5@75/ 1x3@115/ 1x2@135/ 3x5@155
Push Press 3x5@45/ 1x3@65/ 1x2@80/ 3x5@85
Deadlift 2x5@80/ 1x3@115/ 1x2@165/ 1x5@200

Dietary & Supps

Awoke - 730am 1 cap anabolic pump, 3 caps CLA, 2 caps Havoc
about 20mins later - made my drink with 3 scoops Xtend, 2 scoops creatine mono, and 3 scoops beta aline
WORKOUT 8am
after workout had 2 scoops xtend with 2 scoops creatine mono, and 3 scoops beta aline
about 1 hour later (10am) - 2 scoops scivation/ 1 cup grapes
1230pm- 2 chicken thighs with some carrots and peas in chicken broth/ 2 cap fish oil
2pm - same as 1230 meal
5pm - salmon with sun dried tomato pesto sauce/ 2oz green beans/
7pm - 2 scoops scivation whey with 2 cap fish oil and 1 cap CLA
9:30pm - 2 scoops scivation whey with 2 tbsp almond butter

Dietary Totals
Calories 2564
Fat - 128.4
Sat Fat 31g
Carb 59.8g
Fiber 22.5g
Protein 288.3g

*The numbers arent exact as I didnt weigh any of my food and was just doing rough estimates when calculating but I use to weigh everything I ate and would like to think I have a pretty good gauge of how much I ate.

Day 4 (11/10)

Narrative
Class today. Never got the text about judo so I didn't go :( instead I went home and did some AB work and hit the punching bag for a bit. I took my support supps as listed before in previous post. One thing I noticed is I been getting these headaches now. Not sure what it is from. It has only been twice so far, once during my preload and once today, but it is out of the ordinary so I figured I would mention it.

AB Workout
Turkish Get-up with 25lb DB 3x5 each arm
Kneeling wheel out 3x6
Heavy Bag about 10 mins only

Day 5 (11/11)

Narrative
Worked today. Nothing much to report was pretty similar to Tuesday

Workout
ATG Squat - 2x5@45/ 1x5@75/ 1x3@115/ 1x2@135/ 3x5@155
Bench - 2x5@45/ 1x5@75/ 1x3@105/ 1x2@135/ 3x5@150
Wide grip pull ups - 3x5 (with some bouncing and I tried to slow the decentric part of the movement)
Did you check your blood pressure when you get those headaches?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I read that I thought it only said 2 scoops of xtend post workout Josh. I didn't see the 2 scoops of protein powder an hour after. Although if you replace those grapes with Blueberries you will get a lot more anti oxidants which is good on cycle as well as blueberries helping the body burn fat for energy when high levels of protein and fat are available with them. I think your calories are good for your goals. As far as the fats, I don't really think it is too much of a factor post workout since you take BCAAs prior to your workout there isn't any danger of catabolism. Some fats could also slow down your shake a little so that you trickle protein into the bloodstream for a longer period of time. YOu have already addressed the nutrient timing with the xtend pre and post so the rest can enter the bloodstream more slowly. So yeah looking at it the way you have it looks good to me.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
A little MONDAY MOTOVATION

I have this hanging in my gym in my basement. Everytime I walk in I see this girls legs and it makes me mad and happy at the same time. Mad because damn she can prolly squat more then me and happy because .. he he she can squat a hell of alot of weight.. makes for some fun bed adventures!!! ...
who is this gal? she is super hot!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always worried about bulking to fast as well, so I feel you. I did decide though this winter I am going to bulk a little heavier and see how it goes.
Thats pretty much my fear. I want to gain size so I know this requires lots of calories but I gain fat so easily and I just lost a good amount of weight and am afriad of a bounce back type effect. I think I am going to continue as I am now and just hope for the best. Havoc isn't much of a bulking compound anyway right, might as well shoot for a recomp/lean bulk.

Did you check your blood pressure when you get those headaches?
:damnit: No I didnt and I should have. I didnt even think about that and I was at work too.. we have blood pressure machines everywhere at work. Next time I will definetely take my BP and ill post it up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who is this gal? she is super hot!
No idea who she is.. I got the pic through an email one day and saved it for future use's :sgrin:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I read that I thought it only said 2 scoops of xtend post workout Josh. I didn't see the 2 scoops of protein powder an hour after. Although if you replace those grapes with Blueberries you will get a lot more anti oxidants which is good on cycle as well as blueberries helping the body burn fat for energy when high levels of protein and fat are available with them. I think your calories are good for your goals. As far as the fats, I don't really think it is too much of a factor post workout since you take BCAAs prior to your workout there isn't any danger of catabolism. Some fats could also slow down your shake a little so that you trickle protein into the bloodstream for a longer period of time. YOu have already addressed the nutrient timing with the xtend pre and post so the rest can enter the bloodstream more slowly. So yeah looking at it the way you have it looks good to me.
No prob bud.. So everything looks good then?

I am working on upping my protein intake and have been getting my 1.5g per lb as you suggested. As for blueberries I have read an article before on the benifits of blueberries from one of the scivation ebooks. They aren't really in-season now here. I do have a bag of frozen blueberries in my freezer.. maybe I'll start throwing them into a blender with my whey for some blueberry smoothies. Mmmm maybe with some almond milk. :food:

I only use the Xtend for fasted training.. Do you think I should use it as a staple for pre/intra and post workouts on days I am not fasted and I lift in the evening?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 (11/15)

Dietary

Meal 1 - 2 scoops scivation whey/ 3 Cap CLA

*JUDO

Meal 2 - 4 eggs with mushrooms & onion topped with 2 tbsp salsa/ half grapefruit (1 cap yellow gold taken 15 mins prior)

Pre- workout meal supps
1 cap anabolic pump

Meal 3 - 6.7oz baked diced red potato with onions/ 7oz chicken (about 3oz dark meat and4oz white meat) / 2 cap fish oil

*Workout - 3 cap Havoc

Post Workout Shake - 3 scoop scivation Whey/ 2 cap Havoc

Meal 5 - Chicken Stagnaoff (chicken breast with mushrooms, chicken broth, parsley and sour cream)

Meal 5 - ( immeadiately pre-bed) 1 scoop whey with 3 cap fish oil

Dietary Totals
Calorie- 2318
Fat-71.9
Sat fat-23.2g
Carb-84.4g
Fiber-80g
Protein-299.4

Narrative
I had class today and got the Judo text!!! So today happened to be my first day back at Judo. It was good. I didn't get too winded, or as winded as I thought I would. As it was before all that was there was the teacher and a black belt. The black belt has been gone from Judo for about a year and is coming to these extra classes to try and get back into the groove. So I consider it an amazing opptunity to be able to get back into judo and get these somewhat private lessons/sparring with two black belts! Yea yea I get thrown alot and its more sparring than technique but I've always believed the best way to learn something is by doing it!
After judo I had some eggs with half a grapefruit. I then had my pre-workout meal and lifted. I didn't get to lift Sunday so I tried to make up fro it today.

Day 10 (11/16)

Narrative
Rest Day. I was off work and I decided to turn the alarm clock off and sleep in.. and boy did I!! I woke up at 1pm. Since I woke up late I ended up running around most of the day trying to get my errands done. I tried to eat on track and was somewhat close. Carbs were a little higer than I would have liked and so is my fat intake. Tomorow is back to class and hopefully judo. I will do another day like yestarday and lift after judo and eat me a carb meal prior

Dietary Totals
Calorie- 2601
Fat-125.4
Sat fat-57.1
Carb-111.1
Fiber-13.5
Protein-254.4

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 (11/17)

Dietary

Meal 1 - 2 scoops scivation whey/ 3 Cap CLA/ 2 cap fish oil

*Class than JUDO

Meal 2 - 2 scoop scivation whey/ 1 banana (1 cap yellow gold 15min prior)

Pre- workout meal supps
1 cap anabolic pump

Meal 3 - 7.5oz baked diced red potato with onions with 51g kolby jack cheese/ 2 scoop scivation

*Workout - 3 cap Havoc

Post Workout Shake - 3 scoop scivation Whey/ 2 cap Havoc

Meal 5- I made a Stir fry kind of meal. All it was, was some ground turkey, mushrooms, green & red peppers, and garlic cloves and some seasoning spices. I also sprinkled some mozzeralla cheese on top.

*I didn't try and calculate the nutritional value of my last meal. I was late making dinner and just threw it together as the wife was walking in and we ate. Wasn't much weighing involved so I have no clue but all thats in it is veggies and ground turkey with EVOO used to saute the veggies.

Oh and I threw like 5 pieces of bacon into the stir fry :food:

Here is my totals MINUS MY LAST MEAL

Dietary Totals
Calorie- 1643
Fat-42.3
Sat fat-22.6
Carb-81.5
Fiber-16.3
Protein-227.1

I had a nice size bowl of the stir fry so I would imagine my protein to be 260ish and my fat intake to be higher. Carbs shouldn't be much different being it was a bunch of fiberous veggies used

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work.. . .looks like your judo choppin the shizzle out of this mang!! muhaha!!! just noticed your stats. . you have to be a tank mang!! hahah 5'7 205 muahha! nice work!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF? I made stir fry last night, and really enjoyed it, but now I just feel inferior. Bacon in your stir fry? You are the man!
Bacon makes EVERYTHING better!!!!
Nice work.. . .looks like your judo choppin the shizzle out of this mang!! muhaha!!! just noticed your stats. . you have to be a tank mang!! hahah 5'7 205 muahha! nice work!
Oh no that's old. This morning I was 190lbs. I am far from a tank but trying to get there

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the recipe I used for my stir fry last night. The original recipe was for stuffed peppers but I decided to just sauté the mushrums with the garlic and pepper instead and then just mixed it all together.

I didnt take any pics (sorry)

3 Bell Peppers cut in half
1 lb of grass fed beef
6 cloves of minced garlic
1 can of diced tomatoes
8 oz of baby bella mushrooms
paprika
Italian seasoning
Red pepper flakes
Mozzarella cheese
4 slices of slightly overdone bacon (for crumbling at least that's what I told myself after burning it)

When buying your bell peppers, look for peppers with large flat sides. This will keep them from rolling around and spilling out their contents. Cut the peppers in half and pull the seeds out. Try and keep the stem intact. It isn't edible, but it helps to keep the juices from the filling from spilling. You'll want to rinse them and let them dry over a towel for a few minutes.

Think of the filling as a really chunky spaghetti sauce. Start by browning the beef and sauteeing the mushrooms. Use whatever fat you want for sauteeing. I just used the bacon grease and some of the fat that rendered off of the beef.
The beef should brown just about the same time that the mushrooms are done. Add the tomatoes, garlic, crumbled bacon, and spices into a large pan or wok and stir.

Let that simmer for about 2 minutes. After that, I drained some of the liquid off to avoid making a stew. Finally, fill the peppers with the beef mixture, cover them with cheese, and throw them in the broiler for about 2-3 minutes.
Keep a close eye on the broiler. You don't want these guys to burn after all your hard work! I rotated my peppers halfway through since my broiler doesn't broil very evenly. I really enjoy the taste of a nearly raw pepper with that delicious, juicy filling inside. The crunch of the peppers is a nice addition to a pretty crunchless primal cuisine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bippity boppity BACON!!

LMAO... Good find! It's funny because it is all true!!!! I don't even know what a water chestnut is but know I want one after hearing they come wrapped in bacon :food:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so yestarday at work I must have gotten semi-erection like 10 times!!! And this is not good in scrub pants :bigeyes: So Libido is definetely up. Naturally you know what this calls for....

LIBIDO CHECK :sgrin: