Join Team Anabolic Before You Miss Out

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
that's cool. but there is no shame in it, if a company is confident enough in their product to let me try a sample imma gonna go for it. and i appreciate the hell out of the opportunity. props to anabolic innovations for passing out samples-thank you very much!!!!!!
I didnt want to come off sounding greedy or anything, i didnt even realize they were giving out free samples. I was merely giving a suggestion, and i dont just sign up for free stuff, i like to know what new products are coming out and stuff, and i am a big AI customer so i thought it would just be another opportunity to support one of the best/honest companies out ther e(i mean, who else lists the exact ingredients in their product like these guys! everybody is doing proprietary blends!)
:confused: I think somewhere along the lines something was mis-interpreted.

I never said anyone was greedy or anything along those lines..

All I was saying, or hoping for AI to clarify was that I didn't receive any updated e-mails or information...as I signed up nearly a month ago...

I respect the hell out of AI and their reps...even logged their TestoPRO (which I absolutely loved)

Anyhow..sorry for the derail...please...AI...carry on! :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Members should have received an email in the last 24 hours about our Nutraplanet sale. Check you email and bulk/junk mail again if you have not received an email.

After double checking and not finding a Team Anabolic email, THEN PM me or email me at [email protected] along with the email address that you signed up with.

Happy New Year.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention that 144 servings of Orange Cycle Support 2.0 is currently only $59.99 and I believe that I read that all current orders are shipping FREE!

Cycle Support 2.0 Twin Pack (2 Units) By: Anabolic Innovations

EDIT: THESE MUST BE SELLING QUICKLY B/C THE SITE JUST POPPED UP SAYING THERE'S ONLY 9 TWIN PACKS LEFT :run:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to cover my :moon:

I read that this sale is limited quantities, so plz don't scream at me if you buy the TWIN PACK before they run out and then it gets replenished, lol...it's happened before. I thought people would have been happy, but instead I was accused of scamming...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to cover my :moon:

I thought people would have been happy, but instead I was accused of scamming...
people who have been on this forum for awhile know better than that!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir. I take that as a compliment.

It does now appear that they are allowing this Twin Pack to sell beyond current stock: " Availability: Ships in 1-3 Business Days"

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
uh what?

I signed up approximately 2-3 weeks ago?
We sent out an email about a month ago so you wouldn't have received one.

Now we just sent another one out 2 days ago for the Nutra Planet sale.

Did you receive that one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sent out an email about a month ago so you wouldn't have received one.

Now we just sent another one out 2 days ago for the Nutra Planet sale.

Did you receive that one?
I have talked to him and he did get the one we sent out the other day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir. I take that as a compliment.

It does now appear that they are allowing this Twin Pack to sell beyond current stock: " Availability: Ships in 1-3 Business Days"
Great news!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ok great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do not worry bro you are the head man for our sister company Anabolic Hornyvations. Wait till you try the Libido supp.:)
hahaha, i like it!!!

hey, i have been waiting to try the libido booster since the minute you mentioned it, bring it on!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be soon for beta testing.
i like that you are keeping us in the dark on ingredient's. that way no one can be predisposed towards bias, and can just report on effects.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I tried to join but it wouldn't let me... Because i was already a member! haha

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like that you are keeping us in the dark on ingredient's. that way no one can be predisposed towards bias, and can just report on effects.
I do not know exactly what are the ingredients myself. When they ship all ingredients will be listed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to join but it wouldn't let me... Because i was already a member! haha
LOL...I randomly steal AM Members' email accounts and sign them up Team Anabolic. You know, because I can :D

Welcome aboard...err, again!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my TestoPro in tomorrow, Can't wait to try it:D I never used Testofen before so I'm excited:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get my TestoPro in tomorrow, Can't wait to try it:D I never used Testofen before so I'm excited:D
you had better start buttering up your wife/girlfriend, lol. it cost me jewelry on that darned testopro.:sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am wondering what TestoPRO and the beta libido supp will do. You may have to start buying the wife cars and fur coats.:)
listen here, i don't need you giving her ideas, lol.:eek5:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
where's the link for this protein blend?... can't find it...

also... havent received my samples yet... i may just be impatient :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well the BETA samples get sent out approx 5 business days after you send in your request. Then shipping takes approx 5 business days from there.

Has it been 10 business days since you sent in your ship to info?

Remember Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years and Saturdays and Sundays

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in the libido booster....my wife might not be so happy though! How about a libido booster for women?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your reading my mind.:)
i like this idea too. if you were to pursue this look into kanna-something in the original bliss shot really got my wife's engine purring, i bet it was the kanna.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh BTW I just joined again, I was wondering why I wasn't getting any e mails but it turns out you guys had my old e mail address. :/
WAR!!!

I shot you a PM over at our IM, but I never heard back from you. Hit me up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, spaz just posted over at bb. that he tried the libido booster and was going to try to hook up some over at the BaBy.com place. what's the word? i am jacked to try this-:woohoo::arms:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn, I was supposed to get some of this stuff too, but my package shipped prematurely...I KNOW WHAT I SAID!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Darn, I was supposed to get some of this stuff too, but my package shipped prematurely...I KNOW WHAT I SAID!!!
hahahahaha, i fell on the floor reading that. roflmao.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do I get a sample of this Energy/ libido booster:O???

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
A birdie told me yours went out today :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously? Today?

It was in my mailbox when I got home this evening! I was opening the package about the same time that you made the post above, lol!

Thanks; the timing is perfect. I've already worked 45+ hours this week, so I can definitely use the energy boost tomorrow!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NICE!

Then maybe it was sent out yesterday.

Just trying to under promise and over deliver :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...wouldn't be the first time I received same day delivery from AI.

Either way, it's much appreciated. From previous experiences, I think the ingredient label looks very promising. I'll definitely check back this weekend with my thoughts though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Either way, it's much appreciated. From previous experiences, I think the ingredient label looks very promising. I'll definitely check back this weekend with my thoughts though.
hey, stxnas. if you like geranium you are going to love the energy from this-i promise. hell i got a boost and 3 scoops of jacked did almost nothing for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You should just make a trip to Crowlers house and tell him that your there for samples.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should just make a trip to Crowlers house and tell him that your there for samples.:)
as good as that might be, i would rather make a trip to the playboy mansion and tell hef i am here for samples. wow- i think the libido caps are starting to kick in, lol.