Join Team Anabolic Before You Miss Out

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as good as that might be, i would rather make a trip to the playboy mansion and tell hef i am here for samples. wow- i think the libido caps are starting to kick in, lol.
Oh no that would be like letting a child run wild in a candy store LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh no that would be like letting a child run wild in a candy store LOL.
that is #1. on my bucket list, a trip to the playboy mansion-ooohweee. if i had a heart attack and died there my ghost would never leave, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Well the BETA samples get sent out approx 5 business days after you send in your request. Then shipping takes approx 5 business days from there.

Has it been 10 business days since you sent in your ship to info?

Remember Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years and Saturdays and Sundays
not sure but i'll keep waiting ;)

pembroke actually pm'd me and offrd to send out samples... AI never disappoints with the customer service!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure but i'll keep waiting ;)

pembroke actually pm'd me and offrd to send out samples... AI never disappoints with the customer service!!!!
Please keep us informed and let us know what happens.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!

Then maybe it was sent out yesterday.

Just trying to under promise and over deliver :)
I tried two caps of the energy supp yesterday. I took the first around nine and the second around noon +/-.

I'm a huge geranium fan, so, not surprisingly, I really liked what I experienced. The two caps, taken spaced out, gave a nice clean energy. I couldn't help but notice that I was a little more motivated to get my work finished for the day too. I didn't really expect this, so it was a nice little bonus. I don't mind jittery energy, so I'm going to try three caps on Monday and maybe even four on Tuesday.

Thanks for the shiny samples Crowler!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i 2nd that motion! even though i am not a fan of geranium i am very grateful for the opportunity. thank you crowler and anabolic innovations.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i 2nd that motion! even though i am not a fan of geranium i am very grateful for the opportunity. thank you crowler and anabolic innovations.
We are grateful that you tied these products for us.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are grateful that you tied these products for us.:)
if the price is right i would definitely buy the libido supp to take for a longer run. 3 days is not enough to give fair appraisal for this product, imo. as i said before i think this is a great idea to let potential customers 'test drive' new supps. my compliments on a novel idea!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the price is right i would definitely buy the libido supp to take for a longer run. 3 days is not enough to give fair appraisal for this product, imo. as i said before i think this is a great idea to let potential customers 'test drive' new supps. my compliments on a novel idea!!!
I believe it will be priced nice.:)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, stxnas. if you like geranium you are going to love the energy from this-i promise. hell i got a boost and 3 scoops of jacked did almost nothing for me.
Same here bro. That AI energy supp opened up a can of energetic whoop-ass on Ol' Thunder!!! Great stuff. Gotta a few caps left for tomorrow's workout. Gonna fly like the wind!!! :hammer:

I put "team anabolic member" in my siggy, is that all I have to do to join? Or is there some kind of pact that I must sign in blood?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here bro. That AI energy supp opened up a can of energetic whoop-ass on Ol' Thunder!!! Great stuff. Gotta a few caps left for tomorrow's workout. Gonna fly like the wind!!! :hammer:

I put "team anabolic member" in my siggy, is that all I have to do to join? Or is there some kind of pact that I must sign in blood?
You also need to go to www.anabolicinnovation dot com and enter your e-mail addy and that is all it takes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^THIS!

I'm begging Crowler to bring the energy supp to the market. I really like it and I'm out of my samples, lol! He said we have to wait longer and get more feedback from the beta samples though :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^THIS!

I'm begging Crowler to bring the energy supp to the market. I really like it and I'm out of my samples, lol! He said we have to wait longer and get more feedback from the beta samples though :(
hahaha, and i am looking forward to a longer run of the libido caps- any word? seems the younger guys had really fast reaction to the libido caps but us older guy didn't seem to have time to get going in just 3 days. i hope a longer run will show better results for us older guys.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe we're still looking for more reviews. I really could have used the energy today and yesterday (already worked ~22 hours this week, lol).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes we are trying to get all the feedback we can so if people think the product needs tweaking we can do so. I believe we did that with the choc protein. We got some reviews it was to weak so we changed the flavoring and people love it. We do not want to rush product as we want the best possible supp that our customers deserve.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be throwing my review of the samples up here probably tomorrow. I really liked the chocolate and did not think it was too weak. I like my flavors a little on the softer side because the thick and rich flavored ones just make me feel more dehydrated. Also, I kinda didn't follow the directions about the milk and amounts etc. I mixed it like I would for reals and that's dump it in 4-6 oz of water at most, throw it back and then just sip water. Also, liked the Vanilla well enough, even though I'm not a vanilla guy, it was good. Orange cycle support gets 2 thumbs up for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be throwing my review of the samples up here probably tomorrow. I really liked the chocolate and did not think it was too weak. I like my flavors a little on the softer side because the thick and rich flavored ones just make me feel more dehydrated. Also, I kinda didn't follow the directions about the milk and amounts etc. I mixed it like I would for reals and that's dump it in 4-6 oz of water at most, throw it back and then just sip water. Also, liked the Vanilla well enough, even though I'm not a vanilla guy, it was good. Orange cycle support gets 2 thumbs up for me.

Old fashioned water guy I like it.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144303-huge-announcement-coming.html

It is coming soon via e-mail and your not going to want to miss this one. You may never see this one again so be on the lookout. If your not a member you may want to think about joining fast. It is free and simple. Go to Cycle Support - Home and register just a first name and your e-mail address and you will always be able to get in on these deals and know first when new products are coming. I hear that samples of a brand new Choc/PB weight gainer will be available with this offer.:)
I'm not quite sure what he's talking about (honestly)...maybe you guys can get some info out of him, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunno, but it sounds like it's a damn good thing I'm AI team member.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don just posted this too:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144300-samples-perform-motivate.html

Motivate was the energy product that we were giving out as beta samples and Perform was the libido beta supp we were giving samples of. Well they are no longer beta samples. We do have the final product ready and samples are available. Just go to www.teamanabolicforum.com and register. Then you just need to send a e-mail to info at anabolicinnovations.com to request your samples. It would be best if you use the same e-mail address that you register with and send the request for the samples it makes thing a lot easier to keep things orderly.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The link isn't working :(

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivate and Perform??

Registered, posted, and email sent. Appreciate all the hard work guys!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crowler just said that Team Anabolic members should be expecting an email around noonish tomorrow :D

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I love your products AI!

I just signed up for your forum, but does that make me a member to get the newsletters or will I have to do something?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love your products AI!

I just signed up for your forum, but does that make me a member to get the newsletters or will I have to do something?
Let me check that out I believe if you joined teamanabolicforum you should be good but I will double check and get back to you.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Let me check that out I believe if you joined teamanabolicforum you should be good but I will double check and get back to you.
Actually I got an email/news letter right after I signed up...but it sent today, but time stamped with 12:24am...lol...no complaints, but that was retro!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I got an email/news letter right after I signed up...but it sent today, but time stamped with 12:24am...lol...no complaints, but that was retro!
Your good to go you will get all e-mail stuff that the other members get. We did send some e-mails out early but the vast majority came out at 11:00 A.M.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Your good to go you will get all e-mail stuff that the other members get. We did send some e-mails out early but the vast majority came out at 11:00 A.M.
Nice...only thing I can't stand is how I can't get into your store since I'm at work...freakin firewall...wft..!! :trout: