John Meadows 2.0 programs

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Creeping death 2 has Bulgarian drop set of death in week 1. I guess it’s not a creeping death it’s death from the start

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creeping death 2 has Bulgarian drop set of death in week 1. I guess it’s not a creeping death it’s death from the start
I'm either going to start this week or next week, Ive been doing creeping death 1, this week. I was reading creeping death 2 and I really like how he has the muscle activation exercises to start. The push day is sick. I LOVE cage presses!

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Hi guys, anyone willing to trade for crewing death 2?
Have most of JM programs including the latest gamma bomb.
PM me if you can help me out thanks

spongebob00

Awards
Would love to trade for Creeping Death 2.. i have most of what most of you have, plus Doomsday.

( don’t be put off by low post count.. my original account goes back over 10 yrs- had an ex who found my posts in the anabolic section so i had to ditch it )

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Anyone have some Jordan Peters(trainedbyjp) programs? Interested in looking at those..

Louis

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Creeping Death 2 Day 1 down in the books. Nothing too crazy other than I kinda liked the banded shrugs. It was something different. That's one of the main reasons I like his programs.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started day 1 creeping death yesterday also. I added 6 sets of rack pulls at the end pyramiding up to a weight I failed at 6 for. Can't wait for today's session. I LOVE cage presses!!!!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started day 1 creeping death yesterday also. I added 6 sets of rack pulls at the end pyramiding up to a weight I failed at 6 for. Can't wait for today's session. I LOVE cage presses!!!!!!!

Also I am definitely going to be adding in calf work 3-4 times a week, I need to grow these things to cows!

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
Thanks for the trades and trade offers guys much appreciated.

I enjoy Johns programming a lot.
Personally I prefer to stick to two main movements on each day and then fill in with Johns techniques so push would be
Heavy DB flat 1x6-8 and 1x10-15 for a back off set at about 80% of the first set.

I’ll usually do that for two movements then hit more volume with machine pressing and other fly movements

( only a push example )

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I LOVE cage presses!!!!!!!
I'm sure your gym equipment don't like it. The squat cages are hating Meadows I guess :)
I try to do other movement in place of these just not to deteriorate gym equipment.

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I'm sure your gym equipment don't like it. The squat cages are hating Meadows I guess :)
I try to do other movement in place of these just not to deteriorate gym equipment.

My thoughts exactly.
Not a movement gym owners would appreciate lol.

Smith machine does the trick on these

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Also I am definitely going to be adding in calf work 3-4 times a week, I need to grow these things to cows!
I agree. Even when running 28 Days, I added in extra calf work. I just pick one of the random ones he does that I don't see in the near future.

My calves have really started to grow since following his methods.

No it doesn't. I have all parabody stuff and cant bring myself to do them in my rack. I think I will opt to do the cage presses on my smith. Kinda the same i guess.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My thoughts exactly.
Not a movement gym owners would appreciate lol.

Smith machine does the trick on these
Power racks are made of steel...people need to loose the tampons. Or train in a real gym! Lol just playing but kinda srs

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Try the viking press Rostam. It's basically the same thing and there are plenty of different machines you can do this on

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Power racks are made of steel...people need to loose the tampons. Or train in a real gym! Lol just playing but kinda srs
Sorry I have to disagree. Your car is also made of steel but I believe you don't want anybody scratch it's paint, do you?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try the viking press Rostam. It's basically the same thing and there are plenty of different machines you can do this on
Thank you. Will try it.

I've usually been doing standing smith machine press instead of cage press.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This is only my 2nd Meadows program and Day 2 of CD2, but I really like how he lays things out. The variety is awesome and my shoulders have never felt better. It's also nice not having to think....just follow the program. Money well spent. Hope we can keep our original group together for the next purchase.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I have to disagree. Your car is also made of steel but I believe you don't want anybody scratch it's paint, do you?
Like I said you guys need to train in a real gym lol. I don't train in a commercial gym, so maybe inthis regard im spoiled. but honestly It's a power rack, the whole thing is steel beams, and I've never had an issue with things getting damaged....
It's ok guys I'll do all your cage press sets for you! No problem!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day two down! I have a feeling this leg day is going to have me deep fried!

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
Hey guys not a frequent poster, just lurk most of the time but Im a big meadows fan. I have most of his programs including all the 2.0 programs. Looks like I missed the boat on chipping in for Creeping Death 2.0

Anyone willing to trade with me? Or I can toss you some money too. Shoot me a PM

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
Thanks for all the offers guys. I just got CD 2.0 but next time around I’m happy to pitch towards a new program or trade

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be jumping on 28 days later on Monday the 20th

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well...the BDSOD killed me. It was a great workout though. I'm a big fan of pause squats.
Yea me too. Those were brutal. That iso hold is nuts. I did 135, 225 and 315 as warm ups and then 365 x 6 for the five sets. My hamstrings are specifically taxed today. Also calves are pumped like crazy still lol

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yea me too. Those were brutal. That iso hold is nuts. I did 135, 225 and 315 as warm ups and then 365 x 6 for the five sets. My hamstrings are specifically taxed today. Also calves are pumped like crazy still lol
Your legs are a heck of alot stronger than mine are. I did really like the calf workout. I actually held off adding extra calves to see how I responded to that workout. Seems as though he rarely puts in the calve raises on the leg press so I try to get them in once a week. There's one on 28 Days where you do reps for a min, rest a min, reps, rest, reps, rest. It's killer.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your legs are a heck of alot stronger than mine are. I did really like the calf workout. I actually held off adding extra calves to see how I responded to that workout. Seems as though he rarely puts in the calve raises on the leg press so I try to get them in once a week. There's one on 28 Days where you do reps for a min, rest a min, reps, rest, reps, rest. It's killer.
I have to take a look at that. I love his calf work

TinyGiant

Awards
Anyone want to go in on a group buy for Scott Stevensons new book Be Your Own Coach?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can actually tell you right now that this probably won't work.... When I bought fortitude it has very strict security. Only let's you download once and waterwarks every page with your name, transaction number, email and date. Also doesn't let you print.... It was nothing like mountaindog files lol

TinyGiant

Awards
I should be able to get around it. I’ve done this with some of his other programs. I got his Fortitude Training, Virgin Voyage, and No Show No Go Programs.

It takes a bit of time. But it’s possible.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
I should be able to get around it. I’ve done this with some of his other programs. I got his Fortitude Training, Virgin Voyage, and No Show No Go Programs.

It takes a bit of time. But it’s possible.
Id pay your peice in the group buy for one of those fyi ☺

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m traveling today... but count me in. I will message you this evening

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Long shot, anyone want to trade for creeping death 2?

I’ve traded with a fair few guys on here already, so I’ve built a good collection of programs now.

Thinking after my holiday I’ll go into a PPL for winter

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long shot, anyone want to trade for creeping death 2?

I’ve traded with a fair few guys on here already, so I’ve built a good collection of programs now.

Thinking after my holiday I’ll go into a PPL for winter
I got you. Shoot me a PM with what you can offer.

TinyGiant

Awards
Everyone who was in on the Scott program DM. I need to tally up everyone. I may just take the first 6 people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8