AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone watched his recent video on 3 different variations of hammer curls? I suggest you do. I did the spider variation and that is the best I have felt doing hammers in a while.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone watched his recent video on 3 different variations of hammer curls? I suggest you do. I did the spider variation and that is the best I have felt doing hammers in a while.
Meadows? I’ve seen it but not watched it yet

I trained arms Thursday too, may change preacher hammers to slides next time

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, thanks for the messages on the trade, I’ve got CD2 now

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meadows? I’ve seen it but not watched it yet

I trained arms Thursday too, may change preacher hammers to slides next time
That is basically the movement I did that he had in the video. Hammers to the side, but you dangle your arm over a preacher bench like a spider curl

Here you go

[video=youtube;QAWcrV8CAd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAWcrV8CAd0[/video]

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the video I needed to watch thank you

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
What’s you guys thoughts on the creeping death 2 program for those who have started using it?

I’m starting week 3 tomorrow. To me the workouts a little longer than I’d like on the push and pull days (day 1 and 2 of the week). The pump days aren’t as bad as they include supersetting. The recovery seems better for the upper body as out don’t destroy the muscle as much as his other programs that you only do the muscle once a week. However, legs are smashed pretty hard twice a week which got my legs always sore.

Overall, good so far.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What’s you guys thoughts on the creeping death 2 program for those who have started using it?

I’m starting week 3 tomorrow. To me the workouts a little longer than I’d like on the push and pull days (day 1 and 2 of the week). The pump days aren’t as bad as they include supersetting. The recovery seems better for the upper body as out don’t destroy the muscle as much as his other programs that you only do the muscle once a week. However, legs are smashed pretty hard twice a week which got my legs always sore.

Overall, good so far.
I'm right there with you. I'm liking it so far. You are right though...my legs are always sore. Those sets of 30 on the LP killed me yesterday.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Overall, good so far.
I'm on week three tommorow myself. So far been Killin it

Imperatore85

Awards
Anyone want to trade the new Scott Stevenson Program for a John meadows Program (i have all john programs).

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I'm right there with you. I'm liking it so far. You are right though...my legs are always sore. Those sets of 30 on the LP killed me yesterday.
Omg the leg press drop set of death earlier in the week was probably the most sore pump in my quads I’ve ever had.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Overall, good so far.
Good to hear. I messed my lower back up and had to stop Taskmaster a few weeks ago. I can't decide if I want to jump back in where I left off with Taskmaster or start CD2. Either is probably a win.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you guys try and hit the RPE suggestions for these programs?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys try and hit the RPE suggestions for these programs?
I try to. I have noticed, for me at least, that it is sometimes hard to hit the RPE along with hitting the specified reps. Im either too low in RPE or too high in reps OR I am at the right RPE but miss the reps.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I try to. I have noticed, for me at least, that it is sometimes hard to hit the RPE along with hitting the specified reps. Im either too low in RPE or too high in reps OR I am at the right RPE but miss the reps.
Yeah, I tried at the start, but found it to be distracting. It might be easier on a second pass through a program, at least for me.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's kind of time consuming but alot of his stuff requires sufficient warm up sets. Alot of volume

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's kind of time consuming but alot of his stuff requires sufficient warm up sets. Alot of volume
Learned this lesson the hard way. Even if I'm short on time, I can't be skipping warm ups at 42.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea absolutely. Ive been doing my best to take the warm ups slow lately to try and really feel out the RPE and reps and where I should be. Getting better at it but still miss here and there.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always try to hit it

I’ve got a good rough idea already though what’s going to really push me for a rpe of 9-10

But getting those warm up sets in is the best

My mate/training partner struggles though on the later stages of the workout and we have to throw on a drop set or two because he just can’t keep up that RPE

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling great in week 5 of his Arnold Classic program. Like a million dollars, loving the workouts

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 12 day 2 Gamma Bomb....holy titty pump! First go round with a meadows program, very impressed. I recommend this program to any one:squareeyed:

TinyGiant

Awards
Week 12 day 2 Gamma Bomb....holy titty pump! First go round with a meadows program, very impressed. I recommend this program to any one:squareeyed:
I ran that same program and thought it was a great program.

Now I’m trying to decide between Creeping Death 2, Jordan Peters High Frequency Program, or Fortitude Training.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
If you understand how to do it.. Let us know!
I ran that same program and thought it was a great program.

Now I’m trying to decide between Creeping Death 2, Jordan Peters High Frequency Program, or Fortitude Training.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 day 2 of 28 days later. Yesterdays chest and shoulder workout had me so pumped!! I wish i looked like that all day everyday.
One of the workouts from week 1 called for seated calves ss with seated calves? I just did bb standing instead

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You guys notice a lot of typos in his workouts? Week 3, Tuesday of CD2. Should be 12 instead of 10 I'm guessing.

TinyGiant

Awards
You guys notice a lot of typos in his workouts? Week 3, Tuesday of CD2. Should be 12 instead of 10 I'm guessing.
Yeah. I’ve found several in Gamma Bomb and Creeping Death 1. You would think those would have been taken care prior to releasing the programs. But it is what it is lol.

I’ve also found sentences that just don’t make sense at all.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. I’ve found several in Gamma Bomb and Creeping Death 1. You would think those would have been taken care prior to releasing the programs. But it is what it is lol.

I’ve also found sentences that just don’t make sense at all.
Yeah, I kind of want to reach out and see if he'll give me programs in exchange for editing!

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m in week 3 of cd2 and two times he’s labeled an exercise biceps but it’s a tricep exercise.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You would think given the cost of the programs that someone could just proof read them.

On the other hand, we can all
Forgive them because the content is great

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m in week 3 of cd2 and two times he’s labeled an exercise biceps but it’s a tricep exercise.
Lol I keep seeing that. Confused me for a sec while I was moving between sets... He's never really had that problem before....

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
The high volume twice a week of Creeping Death 2 is starting to creep up on me. Body's starting to fatigue and looks like I may have to use that optional deload week sometime during this program.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The high volume twice a week of Creeping Death 2 is starting to creep up on me. Body's starting to fatigue and looks like I may have to use that optional deload week sometime during this program.
It hit me. I skipped the leg day yesterday. Did second back workout. Today I'm taking off and tommorow I will resume with the heavy leg day. I was into my first set of heavy squats with my working weight on on the third rep my hamstring started to quiver. I racked the wieght and switched to back pump.

TinyGiant

Awards
The volume on the power days can truly get you for a few reasons

1 - dietary needs ... if you are dieting or even maintaining this program may be way too much volume

2 - sleep . If your not getting adeuaqte sleep you will feel the program creep up on you “pun intended”

3 - stretch , ART work - highly suggest hitting your IT bands, glutes , low back, calves and hammies two times a week of legs with a large amount of volume will take its toll . Stay fresh

I put a few people around my gym through the leg workouts and they were sore for 4 days.
Do you know of any good material for ART?

I’m also trying to to find books on Myofascial Release Technique and Functional Range Technique. My shoulders have lost quite a bit of mobility in them which I think is causing some of my other issues or at least not helping them.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1 - dietary needs ... if you are dieting or even maintaining this program may be way too much volume

2 - sleep . If your not getting adeuaqte sleep you will feel the program creep up on you “pun intended”

3 - stretch , ART work - highly suggest hitting your IT bands, glutes , low back, calves and hammies two times a week of legs with a large amount of volume will take its toll . Stay fresh

I put a few people around my gym through the leg workouts and they were sore for 4 days.
I definitely have a little bit of 1 2 and 3 going on. I need to make some adjustments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you know of any good material for ART?

I’m also trying to to find books on Myofascial Release Technique and Functional Range Technique. My shoulders have lost quite a bit of mobility in them which I think is causing some of my other issues or at least not helping them.
Rumble roll
Deep tissue / Thai massage
Graston work

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've been doing HV for 2 years and it's slowly caught up with me.
I'm use to being sore, but I generally don't eat or sleep well.

I was doing 25 sets on chest, back and quads.

I use to run through it but I think my body stopped reacting to the training. I might need to back track and just do some low volume heavy training

Any recommendations out there for training programs? Seems to be so many and I've never actually followed a program.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to Google DC training.

Unfortunately training weekends is a no good for me tho, I work 12 hour shifts. I'll check it out and see if I can fit it.
DC needs only 3 days of training. Something like Monday, wednesday, Friday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8