It has arrived!.... Taurus Nutrition Proudly Presents....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
*FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*

DA-HCG will be offered at the pre-sale price of $15.99

:smileeek:

Yup you heard right, only $15.99

Hurry this price is only good for while supplies last!

Once this first batch sells out the price will be going up

Don't let the chance to grab a revolutionary product for this cheap!

Pre-Orders can be placed here DA-HCG by Taurus Nutrition
$15.99??? damn!!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who's tried this? Any logs or beta testers? Any members of the team?
Hey guys, I posted this somewhere as well. Anyone try this yet?

Also, I saw that lactic acid can increase IGF-1 levels (actually naturally occurring DES IGF-1) is this true? Any info would be great.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who's tried this? Any logs or beta testers? Any members of the team?
Hey guys, I posted this somewhere as well. Anyone try this yet?

Also, I saw that lactic acid can increase IGF-1 levels (actually naturally occurring DES IGF-1) is this true? Any info would be great.
This is a pre-sale item, meaning the actual product isn't done yet. To my knowledge none of the reps have gotten a chance to try this, unless Chris did. :dunno:

As for the relation of lactic acid to IGF-1, I am not 100% sure but I believe the H+ plays a role also, so I am not sure if the lactate in DA-HCG would be the same.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a pre-sale item, meaning the actual product isn't done yet. To my knowledge none of the reps have gotten a chance to try this, unless Chris did. :dunno:

As for the relation of lactic acid to IGF-1, I am not 100% sure but I believe the H+ plays a role also, so I am not sure if the lactate in DA-HCG would be the same.
Hey Judo I had this in my order and a bottle of the 7-Spray .... I got a message it shipped? Did they just ship the 7-spray separately???

Just wondering...

Mr.50

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Judo I had this in my order and a bottle of the 7-Spray .... I got a message it shipped? Did they just ship the 7-spray separately???

Just wondering...

Mr.50
Pm sent

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I sent one back to Judo but I haven't heard from him yet....maybe he is having trouble checking into it.

Mr.50
Trust me I know Josh, and if he says hes looking into it; then hes on it!!!

JeffJohnston

Awards
Really looking forward to use this formula for my next PCT! I have used DAA before at 3grams. Worked great! Morning Wood HELLO! Really cant wait to try this with the Calcium Lactate. Would love to Stack this with the Wyked Pre-Workout! Should be potent test boosting stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this, but this stuff looks good!

JeffJohnston

Awards
Just received my bottle of Wyked an DA-HCG. going to dose the two scoops of DA-HCG in the morning 2 weeks on 1 week off cycle for 4 weeks with 3scoops Wyked Pre-workout. After that I'm going to use DA-HCG for four weeks straight split dose twice a day morning and afternoon on a empty stomach. I have read a couple different opinions for DAA cycles, so I'm going to give them both a try. Need to buy some more up fast before its gone..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just received my bottle of Wyked an DA-HCG. going to dose the two scoops of DA-HCG in the morning 2 weeks on 1 week off cycle for 4 weeks with 3scoops Wyked Pre-workout. After that I'm going to use DA-HCG for four weeks straight split dose twice a day morning and afternoon on a empty stomach. I have read a couple different opinions for DAA cycles, so I'm going to give them both a try. Need to buy some more up fast before its gone..
good luck!!!

break some pr's!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did i miss this thread? I cant wait to give this stuff a go and see everyones reviews on it and thoughts!

JeffJohnston

Awards
Hit a couple today! A #495 reverse Monster Mini band from the top of the power rack bench press today and a #545x1 off a 4 and a half brd. I liked the steady focus and clean energy I got from the Wyked. I was able to train for 3hrs without feeling tired or muscle fatigued, I like that after my workout I was able to eat and not feel jittery or not hungry like others "concentrated formulas" I have tried. Also no headaches and no dry mouth during training. Cant wait till about 2 weeks when you really start feeling the effects. "at least for myself" of DAA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit a couple today! A #495 reverse Monster Mini band from the top of the power rack bench press today and a #545x1 off a 4 and a half brd. I liked the steady focus and clean energy I got from the Wyked. I was able to train for 3hrs without feeling tired or muscle fatigued, I like that after my workout I was able to eat and not feel jittery or not hungry like others "concentrated formulas" I have tried. Also no headaches and no dry mouth during training. Cant wait till about 2 weeks when you really start feeling the effects. "at least for myself" of DAA.
i started feeling daa at 9 days in-got better and better until around day 20 then leveled off. tells me 20 day cycles are the sweet spot for me and daa.

tear it up jeff!!!