Introducing...MassFX Maximum Strength!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
ya id love to preorder this stuff cuz itll take a good week or two to get to Qatar...

externational

Awards
any word if sites will update their AX stacks with the new massfx?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner i notice you ve said youve used 11 alpha before mind giving some insight? what else contians this? whats its main function? test boosting?.... guess it would help if i downloaded and read the insert but id still like to hear your opinion.
11-alpha is highly potent extract from the plant, Ajuga turkestanica. If you haven't guessed it, the active is known as Turkesterone.

If you've ever had a chance to see the thread, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/74105-pimpin-ecdysteroids-q.html , I'm sure you're familiar with my opinion of ecdysterone. Beta-ecdysone is fantabulous for enhanced recovery and endurance.

Of course, we're now talking about 11-alpha. It's similar to Beta-ecdysone, but with just one little 11-alpha-hydroxy, that makes a big difference in anabolic potential. In the above thread, you will notice that in the past I've shyed against using turkesterone, the rationale being that dosing is not well established, and that extracts available are kinda low in the turkesterone department (did not want to make a recommendation that was underdosed). The addition of the 11-alpha-hydroxyl group seems to have a dramatic effect on the potency of this "steroid" (not to be confused with AAS).

This ingredient was added under the belief that other Turkesterone-containing products don't serve as much justice because they are underdosed and contain too weak of an extract (usually only about 2% not to mention often capped with other ingredients in them). It's main function is heptatic. Ecdysterones do not even look at androgen receptors, so their anabolic actions are 110% class II (not mediated at the AR). Fits in wonderfully into the formula because of this. While other ingredients elevate free test through various means, 11-alpha steers clear of AR's, leaving your free-testosterone to do it's "thang".

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
YES!!!!!

I really really really want to test this with X-factor.
(Since I logged MFX - I should get serious consideration to log this one. ;) )

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11-alpha is highly potent extract from the plant, Ajuga turkestanica. If you haven't guessed it, the active is known as Turkesterone.

If you've ever had a chance to see the thread, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/74105-pimpin-ecdysteroids-q.html , I'm sure you're familiar with my opinion of ecdysterone. Beta-ecdysone is fantabulous for enhanced recovery and endurance.

Of course, we're now talking about 11-alpha. It's similar to Beta-ecdysone, but with just one little 11-alpha-hydroxy, that makes a big difference in anabolic potential. In the above thread, you will notice that in the past I've shyed against using turkesterone, the rationale being that dosing is not well established, and that extracts available are kinda low in the turkesterone department (did not want to make a recommendation that was underdosed). The addition of the 11-alpha-hydroxyl group seems to have a dramatic effect on the potency of this "steroid" (not to be confused with AAS).

This ingredient was added under the belief that other Turkesterone-containing products don't serve as much justice because they are underdosed and contain too weak of an extract (usually only about 2% not to mention often capped with other ingredients in them). It's main function is heptatic. Ecdysterones do not even look at androgen receptors, so their anabolic actions are 110% class II (not mediated at the AR). Fits in wonderfully into the formula because of this. While other ingredients elevate free test through various means, 11-alpha steers clear of AR's, leaving your free-testosterone to do it's "thang".

that sounds great! ive always been extremely interested in Ecdysteroids, namely turkesterone so the fact that AX is taking a whack at it just makes me ecstatic!! this coupled with the great HDX2 will just be an incredibly synergistic stac of free test with little competition, blocked aromatase so all that free test will stay test instead of converting and causing estrogen to raise and then we get the added benifit of a non suppresive plant sterols that will go about their own pathways and just kick ass because of the 11-alpha, eh??? wow thanks for explaining that for me, it has me extremely excited to try that stack again... last time i put on 5 lbs with it and that was DURING my epi pct.... wonder what it would do if i were to just run it with already high baseline test values??? :twisted:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poops!!! Thanks for the interest buddy. Long time no see!! Gotta poke your head around more often. ;)

Hopefully y'all have checked out the contest thread where you can WIN this stuff. You have seen it, right? RIGHT?????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poops!!! Thanks for the interest buddy. Long time no see!! Gotta poke your head around more often. ;)

Hopefully y'all have checked out the contest thread where you can WIN this stuff. You have seen it, right? RIGHT?????
YYAAAAAAA (said in best arnie voice, LOL) i would really like to submit a video or sumthin with my kid wearing an AX beanie and flexin like arnie..... or i def could do an essay and collage showing results ive gotten and how my whole fam are dihard AX fanatics, either stim x for the ladies or the anabolics for me and my bro in law.... but i wont be able to attend the arnold so ill just be happy having the man for my governor :D.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
so can you run this stuff as long as you want

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that sounds great! ive always been extremely interested in Ecdysteroids, namely turkesterone so the fact that AX is taking a whack at it just makes me ecstatic!! this coupled with the great HDX2 will just be an incredibly synergistic stac of free test with little competition, blocked aromatase so all that free test will stay test instead of converting and causing estrogen to raise and then we get the added benifit of a non suppresive plant sterols that will go about their own pathways and just kick ass because of the 11-alpha, eh??? wow thanks for explaining that for me, it has me extremely excited to try that stack again... last time i put on 5 lbs with it and that was DURING my epi post cycle therapy.... wonder what it would do if i were to just run it with already high baseline test values??? :twisted:

Why not come out with a 11-Alpha product mixed with some other ecdysteroids. Try to go one up on Ebol which failed the hype.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not come out with a 11-Alpha product mixed with some other ecdysteroids. Try to go one up on Ebol which failed the hype.
think about it.... 11-alpha is obviously superior, so why mix it with other inferior ectysteroids that will just casue competition, when instead they can add it to an already very succesful formula where it wont have any competition but incredible synergy! i think its brilliant!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff looks interesting....hopefully its out soon

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
will this replace the current mass fx or will both be manufactured?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is replacing it.

hmmmmm - not sure happy camper here.

for my clarification. there is the old compound in the es version with some extra compounds correct?

and if so there is more of the old compound per capsule, correct?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmm - not sure happy camper here.

for my clarification. there is the old compound in the es version with some extra compounds correct?

and if so there is more of the old compound per capsule, correct?
The amounts of divanil and 25R-diol are similar to the original, but not more. With the synergistic effects of the additional ingredients, less of the original can actually be employed while still creating a more pronounced effect.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
how much longer till its available?
Too long.

I've used 20% turk before and I can only imagine it will be great with the other stuff.

I'm actually looking forward to stacking it with Act-X. I'll get a very nice dose of Divanil and everything else should complement each other very nicely. Thoughts on this sinner?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
The amounts of divanil and 25R-diol are similar to the original, but not more. With the synergistic effects of the additional ingredients, less of the original can actually be employed while still creating a more pronounced effect.
what role does the Forslean play in the product?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what role does the Forslean play in the product?
If you want to grow bigger, you’ve got to eat bigger. However, additional accumulation of body fat is often unavoidable due to the increased caloric intake needed to grow. Well, “lean muscle” looks MUCH better than “bulky muscle” covered in fat any day! The final component of Mass FX Maximum Strength was incorporated to accomplish just that; to keep you lean and shredded as 25Rdiol, Divanil and 11-Alpha work synergistically to ignite explosive growth! Forskolin works by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)…ok, what’s that and what does it do? cAMP is potentially the most important cell-regulating chemical, as it activates a cascade of differing enzymes responsible for diverse cellular unctioning. Most notable to athletes is an increased release of the anabolic hormone insulin, increased levels of T3 thyroid hormone, and increases in free testosterone, all of which lead to the annihilation of adipose tissue and increases in lean mass, making Forskolin a perfect synergist with Divanil and Sea Buckthorn.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The majority of the benefits of Forskolin are mediated around it's effects on cAMP. This hormone has a vast range of benefits from increasing testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone, to burning fat, increasing thryroid activity, and limiting muscular catabolism.

This is a commonly cited study you'll see with any forskolin based supplement being used for increasing free testosterone. In this study, free test goes up by 17% compared to the 1% with placebo.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Here's some other good threads to look at for futher reading and a few links from the Forslean company mainpage:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/76969-does-forskolin-forslean.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/23855-forskolin-green-tea.html
http://www.forslean.com/clinical.htm
http://www.forslean.com/promotionlean.htm

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to grow bigger, you’ve got to eat bigger. However, additional accumulation of body fat is often unavoidable due to the increased caloric intake needed to grow. Well, “lean muscle” looks MUCH better than “bulky muscle” covered in fat any day! The final component of Mass FX Maximum Strength was incorporated to accomplish just that; to keep you lean and shredded as 25Rdiol, Divanil and 11-Alpha work synergistically to ignite explosive growth! Forskolin works by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)…ok, what’s that and what does it do? cAMP is potentially the most important cell-regulating chemical, as it activates a cascade of differing enzymes responsible for diverse cellular unctioning. Most notable to athletes is an increased release of the anabolic hormone insulin, increased levels of T3 thyroid hormone, and increases in free testosterone, all of which lead to the annihilation of adipose tissue and increases in lean mass, making Forskolin a perfect synergist with Divanil and Sea Buckthorn.
Wow MD if thats not already straight from the new write up for MFX then it should be :thumbsup:

eazy90

Awards
The more I read about it...The more I want it...Looks like AX is gonna make me broke this year!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im still itchin to see this new creatine, i REALLY hope to get picked for that super duper tester thing JJ has goin on and get an AX one... just might have a chance to get first wack at the creatine! wait didnt you try it already MD?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still itchin to see this new creatine, i REALLY hope to get picked for that super duper tester thing JJ has goin on and get an AX one... just might have a chance to get first wack at the creatine! wait didnt you try it already MD?

Yeah, Mace...didn't you give that a try? Hmm??? Do tell!!!

:lol: :lol:

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
So is there a release date on this yet or is that yet to be determined?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now....let's keep this thread about MassFX ;)

BTW, I alpha tested the creatine in November. Loved it. We're currently working on making it even better......so....we'll see.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is there a release date on this yet or is that yet to be determined?
Although not set in stone, the release is coming very soon. We're waiting for the old stock to sell out first and this will essentially be filling the same space on store shelves. Out with the old, in with the new...so go help us get rid of the old!!!

ETA: Sooner than ya think! :box:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey now....let's keep this thread about MassFX ;)

BTW, I alpha tested the creatine in November. Loved it. We're currently working on making it even better......so....we'll see.
:D i cant help it... AX just makes me all giddy like a school girl, cant wait to see what AX does to the tried and true supp creatine....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D i cant help it... AX just makes me all giddy like a school girl, cant wait to see what AX does to the tried and true supp creatine....
Our supplements are designed to make you look like a BEAST to be reckoned with...not a giddy little schoolgirl. What's that all about? :p

Let's also call it a cell-swelling workout optimizer. I think after it's out, you'll agree that's a much more fitting name than just creatine.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Our supplements are designed to make you look like a BEAST to be reckoned with...not a giddy little schoolgirl. What's that all about? :p

Let's also call it a cell-swelling workout optimizer. I think after it's out, you'll agree that's a much more fitting name than just creatine.
yes, i remember that from the name contest... thats why im so damn pumped (as a schoolgirl.... one RIPPED schoolgirl)
to get this stuff and try it out for myself. sounds like it would be great to even take ON cycle... imagine the effects and what it would do as far as allowing other things to be more easily absorbed into the muscle cell as well.... just blows my mind with the possibilities.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lets try to keep this thread on Mass FX!

you cna start another aobut the creatine, but it is going to beta soon..........

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of the original MassFX, so the new one will be out a little sooner :head:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you know Ax / Mace that I am currently open to receiving kind gifts in the mail to try :ntome:

Much Love,

Neoborn

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
at his point, neo............I am too! ;)

I haven't even gotten my VERY FIRST bottle yet! :frustrate

I am jones'n for this thing as i knew about it since thanksgiving! :(

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
at his point, neo............I am too! ;)

I haven't even gotten my VERY FIRST bottle yet! :frustrate

I am jones'n for this thing as i knew about it since thanksgiving! :(
Ahh man don't give up hope, you're gonna love this stuff. The waiting can be a bish believe me, I have had a load at customs since October 29th...no letter yet :(