Introducing...MassFX Maximum Strength!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Woot! Started my MFXMS!! Had my first workout on it today, was pumped to buggery. Didn't think I'd notice it this quickly. My libido is also up considerably, which is amazing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome Fl1ud! I'm glad to hear your getting your effects after just one day. Best wishes on your cycle man. If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to bump this thread or PM one of the reps. We'd love to help you out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the new mass fx(120cap) is good for 8weeks?
Recommended dosage is 4 capsules per day, so 1 bottle will equate to about 4 weeks (30 days).

We also recommend to take a small break between 4 week spurts of MassFX as the body can build up a tolerance to the product after continuous use, without at least a 2 week break.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But but but... but on the bottle, it says 6, doesn't it???

Why I think that it does!

Well, wtf, man?

Well... we recommend 4 cause it's a nice number. It's kind. Oh, and it's a good dose for folks who are either under about 200lbs or so, have not used it before, or want to extend the bottle out a little more. But, if you're one of those big farts who thinks that they need more, go ahead and ramp it up to 5 or 6. You'll just run yourself a few days less.

Ok, thanks, I get it.

....this conversation between Tim and himself was brought to you by...

Insanity! Takes stains out of relationships and cleanses chrome rims like no other. Insanity! Buy some today!!

;) :D :rofl:

PlateBurnerTM

PlateBurnerTM

Awards
Starting Stack Tomorrow!!!

yeee haaaaawww....

have been eagerly awaiting the start of this...
MASSFXSTACK.jpg

MASS FX MAXIMUM STRENGTH
HYPERDROL X2
ALRI PRO ANABOL....
(ideally would have liked to have included Retain2 or LeanExtreme...however Canadian sites all sold out and kinda weary about customs attitude towards these aforementioned ones)

Schedule all good for this week ... however will have to start working graveyard shift in another week or so... so dosing will be tricky I ponder

Starting tomorrow and from others comments thus far...cannot wait!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh....that looks like fun!! Let us know if ya need any help!

PlateBurnerTM

PlateBurnerTM

Awards
Thanx! Headed out for a good workout right now....
looking forward to joining the ranks of the Axholes starting tomorrow and taking the alpha-ness up a couple notches!

:clean:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That does look nice!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wowee that should be a tastey snack, eh er, stack :food:

Edtehmilla

Awards
Hey, I was just wondering, is it safe to stack this with Vyotech 17 HD, or is that way too much?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oy with all this MFX and suppressive talk!!! No, it isn't. No, you don't need PCT for it. All good, my man! BTW...who is this "Some Guy" anyway???

As for your PCT using it, no comment from me. Not all that versed on the matter. But PCT for what? PM one of us if you need help in that regard. Or start a new thread in the AX section or Steroids section. :)