Introducing...MassFX Maximum Strength!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should go work for customs? lol
:toofunny: thats the best idea ive heard yet..... "Uh, er, I should take this home to make sure it isnt what we think it is.... yeeeeeeaaaaaa" (slips bottles into workbag/manpurse... murse)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This hype machine is becoming boring :yawn: . Any news?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This hype machine is becoming boring :yawn: . Any news?
It's that stretch of track where the hype train rolls by some pretty hills and you get the chance to either watch a movie, enjoy a snack, or take a nap. We're waiting from word from the top!! Believe me when I say that when the announcement comes to us, we almost fight eachother to get to forums to announce it! It's fun like dat! :D :D :D

madruk

Awards
Just wondering...since no one else has really gotten a potent extract of turk....how much turk is in this per serving?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This is coming my way to stack with XF. Yeah...I just did that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be really nice for poops, between this and muscle memory you should be able to tack on 12-15lbs i'm guessing.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should be really nice for poops, between this and muscle memory you should be able to tack on 12-15lbs i'm guessing.
That would be pretty sweet to say the least! i dunno if id go that high just yet, the most ive ever weighed was 195-197 and im 189 right now... but we will see, this new 11-alpha is so promising with all of the synergistic components already in Mass FX AND i get to couple that with xfactor as well.... guess thats what this log is all about though:D im hoping for and pushing for the most, but if i get even 5 quality lbs outta this I will be extremely satisfied, anything else will just make me... well.... poop my pants?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
That would be pretty sweet to say the least! i dunno if id go that high just yet, the most ive ever weighed was 195-197 and im 189 right now... but we will see, this new 11-alpha is so promising with all of the synergistic components already in Mass FX AND i get to couple that with xfactor as well.... guess thats what this log is all about though:D im hoping for and pushing for the most, but if i get even 5 quality lbs outta this I will be extremely satisfied, anything else will just make me... well.... poop my pants?
I can't wait to start. The combo of XF + Mass FX with the turk + Davanil should produce some of the best pumps/vascularity/hardness. O yeah, not to mention lean mass.

eazy90

Awards
Still no word on when this is hitting the shelves? The anticipation is killing me...Never tried Mass FX before and this new and improved formula has me real interested

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still no word on when this is hitting the shelves? The anticipation is killing me...Never tried Mass FX before and this new and improved formula has me real interested
You've never tried the original? How 'bout this... You buy one of the new version as soon as it's out and send it to me. I'll send you right back an unopened bottle of the original from my very own private stash!!! How can you beat that?!? :rasp:

Just f'n with ya. ;) But...good luck finding the original folks! (Hinty McHint-hint? Perhaps... ) :blink::blink::blink:

eazy90

Awards
Woah so are you saying the new version is already out??!!

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Woah so are you saying the new version is already out??!!
I think he's insinuating that the old supply is starting to run low and then the new can be released. I checked Nutra and they still have the orig in stock.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he's insinuating that the old supply is starting to run low and then the new can be released. I checked Nutra and they still have the orig in stock.
exactly! :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...I'm such a tease... :ntome:

SOON!! It's only a matter of time now... Just a few more...

Go out and :type: for whatever is left:stick:, then buy it! Get the new stuff in so we can all be like :bb2: DO IT!!!:rant::rant:

eazy90

Awards
Can't wait any longer....I wanna run a stack with this stuff and I just need it to be released already! No one has it up for pre-sale right? And I hope you guys plan on sending plenty of stock to nutra cause you know with the amount of hype you're building up it's going to fly off the shelves

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh don't worry....we know... ;)

Wait...we were hyping??? Wow, didn't even try this time!! :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking.... not that much "hyping" has been done. the fact alone that an upgrade is happening to an already extremely effective supp. is enough on its own to cause alot of attention and anticipation for its arrival!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did somebody call hypedaddy?

NO?

I thought i heard my name........:think:

OH WELL! :ntome:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did somebody call hypedaddy?

NO?

I thought i heard my name........:think:

OH WELL! :ntome:
No, I don't think that anybody called you. Everything is under control obsoletedaddy. :rasp:

Just kidding!! (Oh, I am SO going to hear about that one...) :blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good Tim.

So - to further facilitate the expunging of the old MFX - I propose we have a wonderful sale for about $25 a bottle.

Jmh80 will buy a truckload.
Then you can get the new version out much, much faster.

Yeah - tell Kev, let's make this happen.

madruk

Awards
I have got to know how yall got turk to put in this bad boy....it seems no one else was able to get it except for the crappy extracts. Is this turk a very pure form and is there enough to benefit?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have got to know how yall got turk to put in this bad boy....it seems no one else was able to get it except for the crappy extracts. Is this turk a very pure form and is there enough to benefit?
Magic gnomes came down from the sky one day to aid us in making Anabolic Shoes. Kevin kindly explained to them that we did not currently manufacture shoes and they suggested this instead since they were already in town. The trade off was licensing credit for the next gnome-oriented supplement that we make.

In other words, all such information will be released in due time. ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Magic gnomes came down from the sky one day to aid us in making Anabolic Shoes. Kevin kindly explained to them that we did not currently manufacture shoes and they suggested this instead since they were already in town. The trade off was licensing credit for the next gnome-oriented supplement that we make.

In other words, all such information will be released in due time. ;)
:toofunny: my goodness that was hilarious!

You def have a way with words and a great imagination Timmay!:type:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he REALLY believes that stuff, poopy! ITS NOT his imagination! :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hanging around Sinner and Mace all the time is enough to drive anyone insane.

I'm guessing now would be a bad time to talk about GnomeFX Maximum Gopher, featuring 95% Squirrel extract.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hanging around Sinner and Mace all the time is enough to drive anyone insane.

I'm guessing now would be a bad time to talk about GnomeFX Maximum Gopher, featuring 95% Squirrel extract.
And then there's thesinner.... LOL. what a combo... actually I should say trio with mace, them AX reps are characters all around..... need i forget VS and FnF... geesh, is this a comedy club or a BB forum :think:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And then there's thesinner.... LOL. what a combo... actually I should say trio with mace, them AX reps are characters all around..... need i forget VS and FnF... geesh, is this a comedy club or a BB forum :think:
Poops, you should know this by now...it's NEITHER!!

When the Power Trio of AXholes is in the house, it's a frickin PARTY!!!

:chick::whip::drunk::rofl::djparty::cheers::pose: :dance::dump:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Don't joke about that stuff, I tested it an put on about 45lbs lbm in about 2hrs after doing bicep curls the other day! Hardcore stuff :box::burg:

:bb2::blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poops, you should know this by now...it's NEITHER!!

When the Power Trio of AXholes is in the house, it's a frickin PARTY!!!

:chick::whip::drunk::rofl::djparty::cheers::pose: :dance::dump:
You're missing the breakdancing smiley with the six-step and freeze.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good Tim.

So - to further facilitate the expunging of the old MFX - I propose we have a wonderful sale for about $25 a bottle.

Jmh80 will buy a truckload.
Then you can get the new version out much, much faster.

Yeah - tell Kev, let's make this happen.
I ran an 8 tray column yesterday that didn't have any tray seals. The boilup rate, liquid viscosity, etc. weren't high enough to flood any of the trays; although, the first one was close when we turned up the boiler.

lol, unit ops sucks :whiner:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't joke about that stuff, I tested it an put on about 45lbs lbm in about 2hrs after doing bicep curls the other day! Hardcore stuff :box::burg:

:bb2::blink:
Thats not LBM its actually Gnome larva... youll soon suffer a fate worse then death!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not LBM its actually Gnome larva... youll soon suffer a fate worse then death!!!
You're thinking of LBM as in Lean Body Mass. in this case, neo's talkin'bout Living Bio Mass.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets try to keep this thread on Mass FX!
..... i feel a post to this effect a comin.... LMAO.

its still about it, technically. just the secret ingredients divulged by TAD/TDNG/Super Beast himself

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..... i feel a post to this effect a comin.... LMAO.

its still about it, technically. just the secret ingredients divulged by TAD/TDNG/Super Beast himself
That's right, baby!! I'm takin over dis be-atch and running it as I see fit. (No, Fit, I didn't call you...)

In all honesty, it's just my way of bumping sans hyping!

GO GO GADGET GNOME-FX!!!! :rant:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my rep team is out of control! :frustrate

THEY are lucky we don't have NEGS on AM! :stick:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negs on MassFX maximum strength!

I wonder how many upside down crowns that would give you?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my rep team is out of control!

Oh, you should know by now...everything's just fine as I like it... chaotic, random, and colorful!!! :p

GnomeFX reps ALL AROUND!!!! :box::box::box:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great all-one-product that doesn't need to be stacked to get good results.

eazy90

Awards
So on a scale of 1-10 how much better is this supposed to be than the original

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So on a scale of 1-10 how much better is this supposed to be than the original
one BILLION!

im sure the answer is its better then the original but to break it down on a scale 1-10 is probally not possible yet... I'll be taking it with xfactor and logging it within 2 weeks so Id check that out for some first hand reaction, and hopefully it will be able to hit stores soon to so others can hit it up as well and get a wider range of feedback.

eazy90

Awards
So you mean to tell me if you're logging it before it's coming out...That it's not expected to be out for at least another 2-3 weeks?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20?

...wait...is 1 on this scale just as good as the original? :think:

How this product will pan out is yet to be determined, by YOU, the consumers. It is designed to increase free testosterone, exercise proformance, and nitrogen retention more than the original. All of this extra fun and for roughly the same price. Not bad, eh?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you mean to tell me if you're logging it before it's coming out...That it's not expected to be out for at least another 2-3 weeks?
yes i am telling you i am logging it before its coming out, I was chosen to do so along side X-factor by MolecularNutrition.

we can hope its out in 2-3 weeks but thats not for me to say and its totally dependant on how fast the stockpiles of the old version are sold out first.

Last edited:

eazy90

Awards
And when is it due to be released for we, the consumers to determine? :thumbsup:

eazy90

Awards
So this isn't due to come out for another 2-3 weeks?
I really want to buy the new formula, but if its going to be awhile, then I'm just going to buy the old. (But I would much rather save my money if it's due to come out soon)

Whoops forgot I already posted

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Arnold Classic is the first weekend in March/last weekend in Feb. (overlaps the two months). It is advantageous of AX to have MassFX Max Strength out by this time so we have a new product to promote at the AX booth. If it's not out by then, someone's ass is gonna get chewed out for sure for the delayed production.