• RockStar
I've never went higher than 600 on test....but I think I'll try 750 next blast

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I like to work up to a gram of test on a blast. I didn't see much of a difference between 500 and 750 but a huge difference at a gram. Even though I was getting flamed for only being 200 lbs after taking that much test

I like to start at 500 mg and gradually work up to a gram and keep it there for another 8 to 12 weeks. I never really saw a benefit of going higher than a gram but then again I was only 220 lbs and running countless other AAS

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah for me personally a gram of test is really the sweet spot. Add in another gram of anything on top of that if you really want to push the envelope

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah for me personally a gram of test is really the sweet spot. Add in another gram of anything on top of that if you really want to push the envelope
I'm a newbie on gear. Ive only ran 2 actual blast. I respond really well and have good genetics to begin with

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh yes the 20 days of Superdrol will can change a physique fast. But most of that is like you said intracellular water retention and you lose most of that after cessation. You know I'm a bigger fan of injectable SD. Gains are more slow and steady and the stuff was very dry even on high doses of test.

But your right. Just taking 20 mg of something like anadrol/ SD for acute benefits would be the more health conscious approach
Well, remember the context of a photo shoot is a moment in time event, just like a contest of any kind. All that matters is exactly how you look during the shoot. So we don’t care about losing the look after, because it was never sustainable or about lasting gains. It’s about marketing

No different than me pushing my juice before a meet; what matters is the comp. I can’t be maximally strong 365 days a year.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well, remember the context of a photo shoot is a moment in time event, just like a contest of any kind. All that matters is exactly how you look during the shoot. So we don’t care about losing the look after, because it was never sustainable or about lasting gains. It’s about marketing

No different than me pushing my juice before a meet; what matters is the comp. I can’t be maximally strong 365 days a year.
Yessir. This is rhe leanest I've ever been. And tan too lmao

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
IMG_20221015_101320_275.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
AB update.

I'm 6'00 200 lbs right now

I've gotten bigger and leaner. About 4 weeks left in this blast or so. Test, Tbol, and finishing with some YK 11 right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
AB update.

I'm 6'00 200 lbs right now

I've gotten bigger and leaner. About 4 weeks left in this blast or so. Test, Tbol, and finishing with some YK 11 right now.
You got the same abdominal structure as me. Gotta get pealed to remove that last lower abs layer. It's so weird. Lean and vascular but that last little lower bit won't fukin go lol.

Nice job dude. Any strains or joint issues with the to so far?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You got the same abdominal structure as me. Gotta get pealed to remove that last lower abs layer. It's so weird. Lean and vascular but that last little lower bit won't fukin go lol.

Nice job dude. Any strains or joint issues with the to so far?
Yeah bro, maybe it's all those years of pounding beers and having a beer belly.

No joint issues, or any side effects at all. I ran bloodwork about mid way through, and HDL was 19, but everything else in range.

I've also added some Cardarine back in to try and help that number out some.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I should also mention, I've been at around maintenance this entire time. I don't really want or need to get any leaner,

so I'm gonna up the calories a bit and try to put on some more size with out losing the abs too much. I'd lole to be a lean 210

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I should also mention, I've been at around maintenance this entire time. I don't really want or need to get any leaner,

so I'm gonna up the calories a bit and try to put on some more size with out losing the abs too much. I'd lole to be a lean 210
That sounds like a good plan, if I were you I would make my whole caloric increase come from carbohydrates and put them around my workout window. If you wanted to up the protein a little bit then go for it but I would use mostly carbs and I'm talking about simple carbohydrates around the workout to fuel your workouts and speed up recovery. When you're on gear and you're eating all your carbs around your workout it's really hard to get fat as long as your calories are not too out of control. I'm at a similar body fat percentage and the same weight as you right now I'm just a little bit shorter. That's how I would go about doing it if I were you given the position I'm in right now seeing how it's so similar to yours

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That sounds like a good plan, if I were you I would make my whole caloric increase come from carbohydrates and put them around my workout window. If you wanted to up the protein a little bit then go for it but I would use mostly carbs and I'm talking about simple carbohydrates around the workout to fuel your workouts and speed up recovery. When you're on gear and you're eating all your carbs around your workout it's really hard to get fat as long as your calories are not too out of control. I'm at a similar body fat percentage and the same weight as you right now I'm just a little bit shorter. That's how I would go about doing it if I were you given the position I'm in right now seeing how it's so similar to yours
That's exactly what I was thinking too bro...ive been Smashing pop tarts post workout the last couple days. Delicious, high in carbs, and low in fat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's exactly what I was thinking too bro...ive been Smashing pop tarts post workout the last couple days. Delicious, high in carbs, and low in fat.
Id go even higher carbs and lower fat, there's still like 10 to 12 G of fat and a pack of Pop-Tarts I think, I'm talking like rice with the pre-workout meal or if you're waiting till right before your workout eat a bag of haribo gummy bears pre-workout, dextrose or highly Branch cyclic dextrin intra workout or maybe something with glucose syrup intra workout and post workout.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Id go even higher carbs and lower fat, there's still like 10 to 12 G of fat and a pack of Pop-Tarts I think, I'm talking like rice with the pre-workout meal or if you're waiting till right before your workout eat a bag of haribo gummy bears pre-workout, dextrose or highly Branch cyclic dextrin intra workout or maybe something with glucose syrup intra workout and post workout.
Sounds good, I think I've been shorting myself on gains I think because I've been training fasted .

I have to workout at 5am due to work. I should just start Smashing gummy bears pre

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had a bench press competition yesterday and I had to cut down to 198 and then I went ham after the competition and ate everything inside lol. I was so depleted though that after a 7000 calorie cheat day with over a thousand grams of carbs I only gained 2 lb lol
IMG_20221015_135923569.jpg

That was what I slammed right after the competition LOL. I'm such a slob 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good, I think I've been shorting myself on gains I think because I've been training fasted .

I have to workout at 5am due to work. I should just start Smashing gummy bears pre
If your training fasted then you are absolutely short changing your gains. When you don't have amino acids in your bloodstream, your body has no choice but to break down muscle tissue and Leach the amino acids out of your own muscle it's counterproductive to building muscle and the only thing saving you was the gear. If you're going to train fasted then you definitely want some essential amino acids and carbs intra workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way I am not recommending you eat like that post-workout, I was super depleted going into that day and there was nothing beneficial about that meal it was purely to satisfy my brain and my stomach

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
By the way I am not recommending you eat like that post-workout, I was super depleted going into that day and there was nothing beneficial about that meal it was purely to satisfy my brain and my stomach
I do have an intra drink at times but need to get better with this....my strength isn't going up really...even on gear. My chest is still lagging on size and strength too.

I mean I look good...but could be better

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had a bench press competition yesterday and I had to cut down to 198 and then I went ham after the competition and ate everything inside lol. I was so depleted though that after a 7000 calorie cheat day with over a thousand grams of carbs I only gained 2 lb lolView attachment 223464
Bro...thats gnarly lmao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do have an intra drink at times but need to get better with this....my strength isn't going up really...even on gear. My chest is still lagging on size and strength too.

I mean I look good...but could be better
That's kind of the point I'm trying to make. You do look good, and you achieve that look doing things suboptimally so just think of how much better you could look with a few small adjustments. I'm not pointing the finger at you because I am absolutely guilty of doing all the same things. I'm My own worst enemy

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had a bench press competition yesterday and I had to cut down to 198 and then I went ham after the competition and ate everything inside lol. I was so depleted though that after a 7000 calorie cheat day with over a thousand grams of carbs I only gained 2 lb lolView attachment 223464
Bro...thats gnarly lmao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro...thats gnarly lmao
Dude I was so hungry, I dropped 10 lb in like 9 or 10 days leading up to the contest and then I couldn't eat breakfast that morning because I had to weigh in and then we had to lift an hour after weigh-ins so I couldn't eat real food I just ate gummy bears white bread, water and pickles trying to get carbs and sodium and rehydrate as fast as possible without making myself throw up from having too much food in my gut. Eat a bag of gummy bears ate two slices of white bread drink a quarter of a gallon of water eat two pickles waited 45 minutes did it again and then had to lift lol. When I left that f****** competition I was so hungry.

I had a chicken sandwich value meal and a Whopper Jr value meal one with fries and one with jalapeno poppers, then I ate those tortilla chips I had a quarter of the bag with some avocado salsa and that fake cheese dip, then I had a quarter of a gallon of milk 16 Oreos and four s'mores Pop-Tarts. 😂😂😂😂😂

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How many carbs pre workout do you aim for?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
On a normal lean bulk type phase

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It really depends on what I'm doing at the gym that day and how many meals I've eaten before I went to the gym. If I was training a large body part like back or legs I would probably aim for 100 G of carbs pre-workout and another 50 inch workout and then another 50 with my post workout meal, if I was doing arms or shoulders I would probably cut those numbers in half.
If I'm training at night and I've already got three or four meals in my system then I don't really pay any attention to pre-workout carbs but I'll still eat a bunch of carbs post workout.

Now on the other hand there are some days where I'm boxing and then doing strength training after my boxing those days I do a ridiculous amount of carbs because the workouts are like 2 hours or longer.

The main key I find is that you need to shift the carbs around the day accordingly and not just add a bunch of extra cards. So if I'm eating 400 G of carbs a day I want to put the bulk of them around my workout on hard body parts and then maybe spread them out more evenly for weaker body parts. You don't want to eat extra calories on days just to get the extra carbs in or if you're going to use extra carbs drop your fat lower to balance the calories out

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It really depends on what I'm doing at the gym that day and how many meals I've eaten before I went to the gym. If I was training a large body part like back or legs I would probably aim for 100 G of carbs pre-workout and another 50 inch workout and then another 50 with my post workout meal, if I was doing arms or shoulders I would probably cut those numbers in half.
If I'm training at night and I've already got three or four meals in my system then I don't really pay any attention to pre-workout carbs but I'll still eat a bunch of carbs post workout.

Now on the other hand there are some days where I'm boxing and then doing strength training after my boxing those days I do a ridiculous amount of carbs because the workouts are like 2 hours or longer.

The main key I find is that you need to shift the carbs around the day accordingly and not just add a bunch of extra cards. So if I'm eating 400 G of carbs a day I want to put the bulk of them around my workout on hard body parts and then maybe spread them out more evenly for weaker body parts. You don't want to eat extra calories on days just to get the extra carbs in or if you're going to use extra carbs drop your fat lower to balance the calories out
Make great sense. Time to get swole and lean. I'll post a pic in here in a few weelks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Make great sense. Time to get swole and lean. I'll post a pic in here in a few weelks.
Have fun, unfortunately I got to do the opposite I got to come off cycle and lose like 20 lb, it's going to be f****** miserable. I'm basically going to just be fighting as hard as I can to maintain muscle while I make a weight class for something else in January, at least I got like 10 to 12 weeks to do it this time

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not speaking in absolutes here but 400 grams of carbs a day for a 200 lb athlete is over kill. I don't care how much gear someone is running or how they time out their carb intake. Just my 2 cents. I wouldn't just start crushing carbs just because my strength has not gone up.

@manifesto if you want to gain more muscle then slightly adjust your calories over maintenance. Keep your diet the same; high protein/ low carbs/ low fat.
The YK 11 should help you add strength regardless. If your schedule only allows for 5 am workouts then just get some high quality bcaa like Modern BCAA and drink one serving pre workout and another serving or two intra workout. There are many advantages to working out upon waking and fasted. It may not be optimal for max gains but from a health perspective this can be beneficial for improving biomarkers. Just make sure you slam some food right after your workout

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not speaking in absolutes here but 400 grams of carbs a day for a 200 lb athlete is over kill. I don't care how much gear someone is running or how they time out their carb intake. Just my 2 cents. I wouldn't just start crushing carbs just because my strength has not gone up.

@manifesto if you want to gain more muscle then slightly adjust your calories over maintenance. Keep your diet the same; high protein/ low carbs/ low fat.
The YK 11 should help you add strength regardless. If your schedule only allows for 5 am workouts then just get some high quality bcaa like Modern BCAA and drink one serving pre workout and another serving or two intra workout. There are many advantages to working out upon waking and fasted. It may not be optimal for max gains but from a health perspective this can be beneficial for improving biomarkers. Just make sure you slam some food right after your workout
So my maintenance is right around 3200. For the last week I've been at 3500 to 4000...

I swear bro, my body just chews through carbs...I had over 400 grams the other day and woke up leaner.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@ugsavage so since you're saying keep the carbs moderate to low and fat low...this would drive the protein wayyyy up to hit my calorie goals

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So just add in some more shakes? I feel like I eat alot of peotein already to hit the 200 gram range

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So my maintenance is right around 3200. For the last week I've been at 3500 to 4000...

I swear bro, my body just chews through carbs...I had over 400 grams the other day and woke up leaner.
That's a good thing. Of course having a few cheat days or high carb days here and there is a good thing. But keeping the carbs that high every day will eventually lead to some GI issues and bloating

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

“Not speaking in absolutes” then you throw out an absolute statement. Weird, but okay. I disagree though, I eat massive amounts of carbohydrates and I do just fine. Some people handle them well.

He’s already increased calories, so why not try a different approach? There’s nothing wrong with high carb diets, I think it’s worth a shot.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’m the same. I eat so many carbs and stay lean. Try bumping up for a while. The worst that can happen is it doesn’t do quite what you want, so you switch back to your old diet.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I’m the same. I eat so many carbs and stay lean. Try bumping up for a while. The worst that can happen is it doesn’t do quite what you want, so you switch back to your old diet.
I think im just battling this fear of getting fat now...its pretty dumb because I know how to get lean..... so if I start to see too much fat i could fix it.

And I also know that I need to be in surplus to gain some size....

I've never had abs like this before...so i think they are playing mind games with me haha

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
“Not speaking in absolutes” then you throw out an absolute statement. Weird, but okay. I disagree though, I eat massive amounts of carbohydrates and I do just fine. Some people handle them well.

He’s already increased calories, so why not try a different approach? There’s nothing wrong with high carb diets, I think it’s worth a shot.
Incorrect. I said 400 grams of carbs for a 200 lb athlete is overkill and this is true 99 percent of the time unless someone is training for a powerlifting meet or literally an off season bodybuilder in a bulking phase pushing 300 pounds. The diet is more important than people think. Just because someone is running gear and has enhanced protein synthesis won't mean that eating high amounts of carbs for months at time won't result in major GI stress and bloating like I said. There are of course exceptions to that rule, so technically I'm not speaking in absolutes. Go back and read the thread you might actually learn something

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Incorrect. I said 400 grams of carbs for a 200 lb athlete is overkill and this is true 99 percent of the time unless someone is training for a powerlifting meet or literally an off season bodybuilder in a bulking phase pushing 300 pounds. The diet is more important than people think. Just because someone is running gear and has enhanced protein synthesis won't mean that eating high amounts of carbs for months at time won't result in major GI stress and bloating like I said. There are of course exceptions to that rule, so technically I'm not speaking in absolutes. Go back and read the thread you might actually learn something
Why would carbs result in more GI stress than fat or protein? If a guy needs more calories, what will take more effort to digest - protein of any kind, or simple processed carbs like white rice or mashed potatoes? And fats also slow digestion. Something like olive oil even may go down easy, but if you load up on it believe me the GI distress is self-evident quickly. Bulking in general nearly always present some GI stress. That’s why it’s so hard for many, because it is usually rather uncomfortable eventually.

I wouldn’t bother making assumptions of need based on bodyweight when gear is involved. I know 200lbers that need over 4,500 cals just to maintain, and there are 400lb+ men like Dan Bell (the strongest raw powerlifter ever currently) who maintains in just the mid 3000s.

Caloric need will help determine macros. You have to get the energy somewhere, and you only need so much protein. Even if a guy ate 300g pro daily, that’s just 1200 calories.

Also, fasted training is a great way to really handicap performance gains. I challenge anyone to train totally fasted and then with even just 25g carb powder and tell me which workout was superior. If performance never improves in some fashion (total work/volume, TUT, metabolic distress), you can bet muscle tissue isn’t increasing meaningfully. You don’t need to eat a solid meal, but an intra drink can make a big difference without feeling too weighed down either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why would carbs result in more GI stress than fat or protein? If a guy needs more calories, what will take more effort to digest - protein of any kind, or simple processed carbs like white rice or mashed potatoes? And fats also slow digestion. Something like olive oil even may go down easy, but if you load up on it believe me the GI distress is self-evident quickly. Bulking in general nearly always present some GI stress. That’s why it’s so hard for many, because it is usually rather uncomfortable eventually.

I wouldn’t bother making assumptions of need based on bodyweight when gear is involved. I know 200lbers that need over 4,500 cals just to maintain, and there are 400lb+ men like Dan Bell (the strongest raw powerlifter ever currently) who maintains in just the mid 3000s.

Caloric need will help determine macros. You have to get the energy somewhere, and you only need so much protein. Even if a guy ate 300g pro daily, that’s just 1200 calories.

Also, fasted training is a great way to really handicap performance gains. I challenge anyone to train totally fasted and then with even just 25g carb powder and tell me which workout was superior. If performance never improves in some fashion (total work/volume, TUT, metabolic distress), you can bet muscle tissue isn’t increasing meaningfully. You don’t need to eat a solid meal, but an intra drink can make a big difference without feeling too weighed down either.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

We can agree to disagree. Just because a specific diet and training protocol is optimal for performance enhancing and max gains doesn't mean that it's not wreaking havoc inside the body and it has to be considered worth the risk. Because of course, even with gear involved.. eating that many calories still has some risk.

And of course everyone is different. But if someone needs 4500 plus calories just to maintain a bodyweight of 200 lbs then their genetics are **** or they are doing something else wrong.

The main problem with too many carbs is not being hydrated enough. I think for every gram of carbohydrates your body needs 3 to 4 grams of water. Not to mention all the water an athlete is sweating out. So not having proper hydration with your high carb meals will cause several issues including GI stress and heartburn to name a few

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can agree to disagree. Just because a specific diet and training protocol is optimal for performance enhancing and max gains doesn't mean that it's not wreaking havoc inside the body and it has to be considered worth the risk. Because of course, even with gear involved.. eating that many calories still has some risk.

And of course everyone is different. But if someone needs 4500 plus calories just to maintain a bodyweight of 200 lbs then their genetics are **** or they are doing something else wrong.

The main problem with too many carbs is not being hydrated enough. I think for every gram of carbohydrates your body needs 3 to 4 grams of water. Not to mention all the water an athlete is sweating out. So not having proper hydration with your high carb meals will cause several issues including GI stress and heartburn to name a few
We must disagree.

Someone willing to blast gear would not, in my mind, be unwilling to accept the risk of excessive pancreas workload and MTOR activation that is essentially mandatory for muscle growth. Driving anabolism is essentially the polar opposite of true anti-aging practice.

A 195lb jacked to the gills 5’6” lightweight strongman can absolutely go through 4,500 calories per day on a blast before competition.

If an athlete can’t commit to something as simple as drinking enough water to keep up with their needs, they have zero business using PEDS. 1-1.5 gallons of water daily will basically be sufficient for almost everyone within 300lbs.

Just my .02 🤷‍♂️

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I felt pretty dry cruising 180 test and 120 primo. I tried 120/120, but that quickly became obvious it was too dry, so bumped to 150, still kind of dry, finally 180/120 I felt balanced, no AI.

I think I’m going to start off next cruise at 150 test e, 80-100 mast e.
Did you ever cruise with test and masteron? How did it feel

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever cruise with test and masteron? How did it feel
Yep, on it for 6 weeks now. Started at 150/100 shot once a week, felt a bit wet, switched to 120/120 and that became apparent it was too dry, moved back to 150/100 now that Masteron is built up and it seems to be fine splitting dose into two shots a week so far.

Feeling good, strength/performance is very solid while being able to steadily drop 1.5-2lbs a week, good energy and libido.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yep, on it for 6 weeks now. Started at 150/100 shot once a week, felt a bit wet, switched to 120/120 and that became apparent it was too dry, moved back to 150/100 now that Masteron is built up and it seems to be fine splitting dose into two shots a week so far.

Feeling good, strength/performance is very solid while being able to steadily drop 1.5-2lbs a week, good energy and libido.
I've been seeing alot of guys running 200/200...they swear its the beat cruise ever

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been seeing alot of guys running 200/200...they swear its the beat cruise ever
Well I’m sure upping the dose would have more profound effects, but I don’t have a need to cruise that heavy right now.

Just trying to lean out some, maintain overall strength & bring up weaknesses, and get healthier to prepare for potential elbow surgery.

Not judging anyone, but the simple reality is the hotter you cruise, the higher dose you need when blasting, and the less healthy you’ll be (everything else being equal).

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well I’m sure upping the dose would have more profound effects, but I don’t have a need to cruise that heavy right now.

Just trying to lean out some, maintain overall strength & bring up weaknesses, and get healthier to prepare for potential elbow surgery.

Not judging anyone, but the simple reality is the hotter you cruise, the higher dose you need when blasting, and the less healthy you’ll be (everything else being equal).
And then you hear about some of these wellness clinics putting people on 300mgs per week for TRT😳

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And then you hear about some of these wellness clinics putting people on 300mgs per week for TRT
300 test, 200 deca, and a script for Var or sometimes even Winny from some I’ve heard of if you’re willing to pay.