Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just keeping track of my workouts again, couple injuries, family crises and the passing of 2 friends kinda set me back. More mentally then physically and a half ass log i think will help stay the path.

Injuries are my right wrist and left knee as well as my never ending Aches and pains from old nagging injuries.But they're kind of a relevant at this point. The wrist is the serious one because im right handed and a painter/construction worker. I can do a heavy strict hammer curl with a 50lb db but even with a 10lb db rotation is painfull.

I was already in need of more volume and now with the injuries i need lighter weights and even more volume.

April 1st.
Screenshot_20240403_061047_Notepad Free.jpg

That was like 5am and at 4pm i did 45min of hiit style cardio. Heavy bag (not doing much with the right hand) rowing machine and eliptical

April 2.
Screenshot_20240403_061310_Notepad Free.jpg

6am, finished with a 15min tredmill walk at full incline at speed 2.4-2.0 which is basically a walk-power walk and no real cardio that day.

Today is april 3rd, its a rest day with optional cardio.

For the past 2 months i beem doing PPL but i modify it here and there depending on what feels good, what ferls fresh to train and some other factors. Also i drastically reduced weights and I'm trying to find that balance between weight and reps.And pain.

Im gonna post about what im traiming amd eating and soon starting some rehab/prehab stuff with a trainer. Nothing serious, i got a guy who does personal training and a physical theripist who happens to also be a pothead and i trade him stuff i grow here and there for some 1 on 1 training. Hes also a solid boxer/boxing coach. Idk how he works/trains stoned all day but hes a beast lol. I got another buddy That runs mini marathons And he will get stoned and run ten miles. When I get stoned , I wanna sit on the couch in it orioles lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Diet has been consistantly off, but still consistant.

100 calorie greek yogurt cup after waking, then aminos, Electrolytes drink, creatine and some simple carbs that totals about 30gm carbs. This is my intra.

Post workout i been fucking up and just having a coffee or a gas station protein shake.

Lunch has been 1/4lb deli meat on rye with mustard and some protein chips, club soda or water with a flavor stick. I use one that has some Electrolytes and caffeine.

If i do afternoon cardio I have the same intromix but no creatine on the second time and 1/2 the only carbs are from the Electrolyte drink. Maybe 6-8gm

Dinner is meat and rice

Seccond dinner is meat and rice

Final meal is peanut butter and reduced sugar jelly on a bagel with 16oz fairlife milk.

This all has me at my maitnence calories to stay 195-198.

Goal is heal injuries and tighten up a bit and make some progress wherever possible.

First calorie reduction is to remove the bagel before bed and 1/2 cup less rice

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about the physical and mental setbacks, the family crises and the loss of 2 friends. That takes a toll. Was looking at wedding pics of me and the boys and our group of 6 is became 3 short in the last 8 yrs. **** sucks.
im sorry man!!!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see you are still being better you and keeping busy and healthy!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry to hear about the physical and mental setbacks, the family crises and the loss of 2 friends. That takes a toll. Was looking at wedding pics of me and the boys and our group of 6 is became 3 short in the last 8 yrs. **** sucks.
im sorry man!!!
Ya it sucks. My buddy tom was a little older (60's)but not old, he was the worst of it. He went from seemingly fine to stage 4 cancer and dead in a few months. Tom lost his wife to brain cancer a few years back and 1 of his daughters in a accident. In his mind he was going to see his girls And I think that made him not fight it. He has 3 other kids that are also all grown, he was a extreamly sucessfull buisness man and very well liked by everyone. He taught me how to bet horses lol, he also had a racehorse he had ownership in. We use to go ice fishing and back when i drank we would drink and play cards. I miss him. In my 20's He use to tell me i reminded him of a younger him. Which was funny because i wouldnt mind being like him when im 50 or 60.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya it sucks. My buddy tom was a little older (60's)but not old, he was the worst of it. He went from seemingly fine to stage 4 cancer and dead in a few months. Tom lost his wife to brain cancer a few years back and 1 of his daughters in a accident. In his mind he was going to see his girls And I think that made him not fight it. He has 3 other kids that are also all grown, he was a extreamly sucessfull buisness man and very well liked by everyone. He taught me how to bet horses lol, he also had a racehorse he had ownership in. We use to go ice fishing and back when i drank we would drink and play cards. I miss him. In my 20's He use to tell me i reminded him of a younger him. Which was funny because i wouldnt mind being like him when im 50 or 60.
Sounds like a good dude! I get along better w guys older than me. Love the knowledge and experience they have from life’s lessons

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I fell out of touch with the logs for a couple months and missed a lot of what you had going, really sorry to hear about the personal drama going on, intense stuff for sure.

Stoked for your rehab log though, gonna kill it in 2024!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I fell out of touch with the logs for a couple months and missed a lot of what you had going, really sorry to hear about the personal drama going on, intense stuff for sure.

Stoked for your rehab log though, gonna kill it in 2024!!
I stopped posting in those logs probably in january. Im actually not even planning on even being very active in this log. I just want to use it as a place to keep track of my workouts in progress or lack of progress. But everyones welcone to do whatever. I just needed some where to keep myself accountable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thursday april 4th.

I forgot the boxing gym started doing more senior classes Early weekdays and they do a mobility strength type Is thing in the weight training area So I dragged some equipment into the bag room and did my workout over there.

Screenshot_20240404_093425_Notepad Free.jpg

Because there wasnt any real damage to the leg muscles in my opinion i feel like i should throw in another leg workout over the weekend

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sooooooo, while i did not do anything to hurt the bad wrist it just got worse on its own, Dr says its Tendonitis and overuse, Honestly the pain is brutal. I will use a cable around the forearm and whatever else i can for upper body but i need a week or 2 to rest this hand.

Legs will get more work and in still gonna do some boxing drills and just not use that arm. Probably more cardio as well. 🤷‍♂️ when it rains it pours!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took a few days off, wrist felt good tuesday so i did a very light Full body workout and 20 minutes a cardio at high intensity and my fukin wrist swelled right back up. So today i did some super light warm ups and some dead hangs With a cuff that allows me to not have to use almost any grip at all.It just kind of hold my wrist and lets me hang.

4x10 leg raises From the hang
4x10 chins From the hang

Squat 95×10, 145×10, 195×12, 235×6
Each warm up felt better and better, 195 felt like a great balance Between a good working weight and pain free. 235 felt more like my working weight should be but on the 6 rep i felt a little Instability from my left knee.So I decided to rack it and call it a day.

Looks like the knees are healing and improving.

I put 300mcg each bpc and tb in my left delt to help that bad shoulder

Wrist issue is bad but it seems like rest is the cure. Definately Tendonitis, and probably some other things. But seems like it's something that's gonna go away/ come and go.

April 10, feeling about 50% @ 196lbs. Lean but not ripped. 6 pack in the morning when im fasted and a little dehydrated, and a four pack before bed after my last meal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterdays april 11 workout.

15 min light warm ups
Screenshot_20240412_063040_Notepad Free.jpg

And i went for a 15min walk as a cooldown.

Thats it. Super boring but its better then sitting on my ass and doing nothing.

Im hoping sunday or monday im gonna be able to start getting more on a structured program but if not il keep playing by feel. Whatever feels ok today gets trained and mobility work and rehab/prehab needs to stay in place.

Anyone bored yet, i am lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Notes- knee has been very useable but nagging pains on and off.

Shoulders feeling good/ok

Wrist is slowly improving but needs to be watched.

Tomorrow im gping to attempt a push + quads workout. Theres a few Exercises I can do for each of those in the 15-20+ rep range.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20240417_190926_Notepad Free.jpg

198-200lbs

Still injured but training is picking up, bought wrist straps and some other gear to help train.

175mg test
60mg deca

Im ready for a mild boost.

250 eq starting sunday
175 test
60mg deca

Im thinking about doing something different/i use to do back in the day and add 900mg epi andro but instead of oral, 900 td, maybe more.

Any thoughts? It would be short, 4-6 weeks as a mini cut/tighten up phase. Im already kinda lean and just wanna sharpen up without something harsh or toxic
20240417_143326.jpg

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You look lean as hell already, heck yeah man! I don't know much about the enhanced stuff, but I like how you train!

The heavy bag is highly underrated IMO. I just got done with a few rounds of it myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You look lean as hell already, heck yeah man! I don't know much about the enhanced stuff, but I like how you train!

The heavy bag is highly underrated IMO. I just got done with a few rounds of it myself.
I do 90% of my cardio on the heavy bag, i cant do more then 15 min of cardio without being bored So I always look for things that are high intensity and don't put a lot of strain on my ankles. Plus I just like to punch **** and not get in trouble lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

As far as the enhanced stuff. If it helps make sense, the 175 test is the trt, its actually 25mg more for ease of measure. 60mg deca was hopefully help with the joints as i Haven't used it in years and always kind of wrote it off, And I'd like to pretend like it's helping right now but I don't think it is. At the same time I haven't had any negative side effects or anything so I decided to leave it in. The addition of eq at such a low dose (typically eq is used 600mg +++) but i wanted a little boost and i dont want added estrogen. This is a pretty "safe for me" way to start a cycle without any drawbacks. Masteron would be my choice and i may still add it/swap it in for something.

Epi andro would be a otc replacement for a methyl oral.

Am i speaking chinese lol

Milder compounds and or lower doses is my goal so i can ride the train a little longer

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
As far as the enhanced stuff. If it helps make sense, the 175 test is the trt, its actually 25mg more for ease of measure. 60mg deca was hopefully help with the joints as i Haven't used it in years and always kind of wrote it off, And I'd like to pretend like it's helping right now but I don't think it is. At the same time I haven't had any negative side effects or anything so I decided to leave it in. The addition of eq at such a low dose (typically eq is used 600mg +++) but i wanted a little boost and i dont want added estrogen. This is a pretty "safe for me" way to start a cycle without any drawbacks. Masteron would be my choice and i may still add it/swap it in for something.

Epi andro would be a otc replacement for a methyl oral.

Am i speaking chinese lol

Milder compounds and or lower doses is my goal so i can ride the train a little longer
That makes sense, and I completely agree with your reasoning on milder compounds for longer duration. Seems like the best way to go. I've used epiandro and loved it. I personally think IML's r-andro is good too if they still sell it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
900mg transdermal Epiandro is gonna have you ready to f*ck or fight most of the time, if it were me lol. Give it a go, you can always take it out. I don’t think it’s totally benign on lipids but otherwise I don’t believe you will see any organ stress like regular orals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterdays push, bench was a low incline and no weights would i call working weights, just trying to ease into heavy ish bench

Edit: some of the workout was cut off. My warm up was three rounds on the heavy bag followed by a couple light sets of rotator cuffs and bench press 95,135,185 all for 8-10

Screenshot_20240419_065415_Notepad Free.jpg

Then this morning, cardio, i reduced my rest on the heavy bag to 30 sec between rounds

4×3min rounds
Eliptical 10 min cooldown while watching a Q and A from anabolic Bodybuilding.

May do legs tonight but most likely tomorrow morning

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
900mg transdermal Epiandro is gonna have you ready to f*ck or fight most of the time, if it were me lol.
same, lol

Looks like i may be grabbing 4 bttls of ultra epi today
I'm finishing a bottle of ultra epi right now. I'm running about 1/2 dose via TD, and half dose via epiandrolean caps.
I really like ultra hard because of the added androsterone, I swear I get 16yr old first car on a sunny day vibes on andro, but UH seems to be harder on the skin and I think I shed more on andro.

XPG epi has been good to me as well. very subtle, pure, and easy on the skin.
of the 4 forms of epi I've had, ultra hard is my favorite because of the andro, but most sides. xpg epi has been the best for zero sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
same, lol

I'm finishing a bottle of ultra epi right now. I'm running about 1/2 dose via TD, and half dose via epiandrolean caps.
I really like ultra hard because of the added androsterone, I swear I get 16yr old first car on a sunny day vibes on andro, but UH seems to be harder on the skin and I think I shed more on andro.

XPG epi has been good to me as well. very subtle, pure, and easy on the skin.
of the 4 forms of epi I've had, ultra hard is my favorite because of the andro, but most sides. xpg epi has been the best for zero sides.
I dont get much from androsterone. I mean I do a little but dont love it, but 900-1200mg of epiandro is going to mean 375 to 500 androsterone too. So just epi

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you make me want to up my dose lol
I'm at around 800 now but a lot of that is oral and I know the td would probably hit harder.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, just found this…..sorry for everything you’ve been going through, between family and losing two friends, that’s rough. Hopefully getting back at it helps relieve some of that stress.
After seeing y’all talk about epi, you have me wanting to get some. It’s probably my favorite of the andros, just because it is one that makes me feel good, and I really like it pre workout.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got a weird question, anyone know about animal rescue? I got a buddy/ Acquaintance that does but i cant contact him.

I was driving and i drove over the top (didnt hit) of a baby squirl About the size of a small hamster. I thought it was road kill but for some reason i had to go back. I thought It was.
Dead and I was about to walk away and then I saw light breaths. Eyes probably just recently opened. It couldent move at all. Lifeless but breathing.

I put a heating pad and towels to make a warm place To regulate its body temperature. Tried to give it some lactose free milk with a oral syringe but it wont move so i just wet its lips a few times. It?Had to have just gotten hit today.Because it's been pouring the past few days and I'd be able to tell if it was in the rain for days, it wasnt. I'm guessing I just wait till morning to see if it survives and then take it to the humane society.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When i was holding it for a while it made some sounds, like a coo, so its got some life in it, but barely. If I had to place a bet I don't think it's gonna make it through the night

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd try to feel the rib cage and see if it feels punctured, that might give you an idea of internal damage if it was hit, also the head/skull. Like a human, if the rib cage is intact, no entrails showing, now skull damage, then my next thought would be nutrition or sickness. You might be able to nurse to health and have a cool friend. I have a vet cousin I could probably reach out to in California but by the time I got you info you could probably Google a new nipple/bottle etc.

As a side note, I did not expect to read this post on an very alpha male / gladiator / 300 log lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd try to feel the rib cage and see if it feels punctured, that might give you an idea of internal damage if it was hit, also the head/skull. Like a human, if the rib cage is intact, no entrails showing, now skull damage, then my next thought would be nutrition or sickness. You might be able to nurse to health and have a cool friend. I have a vet cousin I could probably reach out to in California but by the time I got you info you could probably Google a new nipple/bottle etc.

As a side note, I did not expect to read this post on an very alpha male / gladiator / 300 log lol
Animals are my weakness. Id leave a stranger in a burning building while i rescue there cat🤷‍♂️. Im a very odd duck. I like fighting, extreme sports, (use to party way too hard too) I've been skydiving bungee jumping cliff diving.

But i was Also the kid that brought home every single stray animal in the neighborhood. Especially if it's hurt. Over the years I've randomly ended up with pigeons, a seagul, a cockatail (rescue), albino boa (rescue) and this is Actually the second squirrel, I've found a ferret twice That had escaped its owner's house and it was a different one Both times. And years apart. god knows how I come into these situations lol.

But squirrl didn't make it through the night. I just got ahold of the guy i know, Judging by the size of him and how he was found in the middle of a road.Where there's really not many trees around The mother was probably carrying him in her mouth and they Probably got clipped and the mother took off. I think he Definitely had internal damage. His neck wasn't broken because I got him to turn his head a few times last night as I was petting.I'm trying to feed him and then it looked like he just curled up in a ball and went to sleep and didn't wake up. I remember being told you can kind of lightly Rub them to speed up circulation and see if it helps get them moving and while I was lighly doing that I could feel things that didn't seem right on his hips and lower back.

Of course it's raining today so i'm gonna have to leave him in my basement for the day Before I put him in the animal cemetery tomorrow lol. Between me and my brother over the years.We've buried quite a few animals in the yard. He's also like me.He'll take home anything He finds and try to help it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So far i had 2 good weight sessions this week
Screenshot_20240425_114709_Notepad Free.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_114616_Notepad Free.jpg

Tuesday i did 10 rounds on the heavy bag. Five in the morning and five in the evening.

Today im doing a seccond session for cardio and mobility work.

Honestly, things are coming togther now and im thinking its time to hit the gas peddal.

I will be starting a cycle log in the next week or 2.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last Work out.I doubled down and did some extra back and legs at night and 30min more cardio via heavy bag.

Yesterday i tried to just bench and i wasnt feeling it. So this morning i went to do chest and triceps and it waz meh....

The notes at the top
Screenshot_20240427_083120_Notepad Free.jpg

275 i was repping for 10+ at 1 point, at least There is no pain but My pressing is very weak right now. At least in comparison to what I normally do. Anyways i'm going to get back on benching regularly And i'm hitting 405 this year.

I will get it this year! Probably more feasible in the Fall When I can slap some extra fluff weight on.

Im also on week 2 of dropping test slightly below trt +250mg eq An 60mg deca was removed

Next step is @delsolrob im gonna start a td epiandro run along with what i mentioned above and eventually add stuff.

New thread will pop up soon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude that’s not a terrible time for the injuries you have going on and not being a runner lol
Im already paying for it lol. Surprisingly my knees are fine but my ankles are already throbbing. From prior experiences this is not injury pain tho, il be sore tomorrow In back to normal on monday. Im not gonna make A regular habit of it though. My buddy was Doing a lot of running, 8-10 miles sometimes, and he slacked off and gained about 40lbs so i went for a run with him so he would get back on the wagon. 5k or 3.1miles, that was hos idea. It wasnt as bad as i thought. He still finished about 15 secconds ahead of me cus i started slacking on the home stretch