LG or LGinj log? MA

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Anyone interested in me logging prog. w/ M’s LG/LGinj? Or R140?

Diet is small due to appetite.

Training is restricted to PT-level weight/movements due to post Lyme complications, such as susceptibility to injury, arthritis, etc.

So the log would be relying heavily on said compound for tissue accrual.

Idk much about mono-nuclei but I think I could see some speedy results due to past aas/muscle memory.

Also, Lots of the gh peptides are very good for the lyme situation. The literature is all over.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m super interested to know your dose dependent response and results injectable vs oral. Do you have any baseline from prior use of either?

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I’m super interested to know your dose dependent response and results injectable vs oral. Do you have any baseline from prior use of either?
No, I only have exp with is 4+yrs of 5 diff AAS + dhea-PH’s.

This will be the first run with any rc-type thing.

They use LGD-4033 in several lyme clinics and HRT clinics as part of treatment for lyme as well as cjc-w/dac, cjc-no dac, mk-677, ghrp-2, ghrp-6, TA-1, TB-500, BPC-157, and more.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see. I’d be curious to see your results with either. Seems more people like Rad and I’m loving it but your choice depending on goals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love lgd. I've logged it several times in cycles over the years. I prefer injectable and the act like 2 completely different compounds in my opinion.

But, as much as I love the stuff, I wouldn't expect anyone to build muscle using it if they're not eating and training accordingly. Unless your severely muscle wasting. Like malnourished and frail. It also blows my mind that a Dr. Is prescribing things that are not approved for human consumption. Not a proof for human consumption means nothing to me I have no problem taking these things, But a medical professional prescribing them blows my mind. It's a good way to get your medical license revoked