Inhibit-e Reformulation?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd
i believe that would be 14a-ohat. looks somewhat promising, but too similar to 6-oxo. (fda doesn't like 6-oxo)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
i believe that would be 14a-ohat. looks somewhat promising, but too similar to 6-oxo. (fda doesn't like 6-oxo)
FDA doesn't like anything that isn't mass prescribed...

Young JD

Awards
i know i hate the fda fda canada tga in australia their all pricks with to much power and they know it first the original prohormones then 6 oxo now atd assh**es leave our favourite supps alone and on the shelves lol just a rant with some truth lol but hopefully sns finds a dshea compliant ai that's effective and inovative

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd
14a-ohat is never gonna fly with the powers that be. I have no doubt the FDA would be happy to crawl up our ass over that one.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
14a-ohat is never gonna fly with the powers that be. I have no doubt the FDA would be happy to crawl up our ass over that one.
:ntome:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I got just a few caps of the original Inhibit-E, and I've been trying to find more but everywhere is out of stock :(

Any ideas on what is just as good from other companies?

Or better yet, when this new version will be out?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I got just a few caps of the original Inhibit-E, and I've been trying to find more but everywhere is out of stock :(

Any ideas on what is just as good from other companies?

Or better yet, when this new version will be out?
I don't know the ETA off the top of my head but PES Erase will work just fine for the time being.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I used ERASE for my last PCT (with nolva and clomid), but liked the inhibit-E for sensitive nip issues on cycle, and saving the caber if bigger issues arise. Or, refuse to "rise" I should say LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y'all can still get cel's topical formestane for cheap, and it works great not to mention you can adjust you dosing however.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is awesome for sensitive nips. I like to apply it directly to my chest and it seems to rid the problem in a couple of days.
Erase is also a great product. But I think I respond a little too well to it. All I need is 1cap pre bed for a couple of days and my joints start hurting. IME it is a little too effective :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So can anyone site anything that made ATD be considered so Anti Androgen as I have heard a lot of rumors? If it is simply taking entirely too much and squashing all of the aromatase or does it bind to the androgen receptors as well. What is the reasoning, a study would be good if there is one but just really curious on the AI and anti androgen ties I keep hearing about but have a hard time finding what looks to be legitimate information on it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
So can anyone site anything that made ATD be considered so Anti Androgen as I have heard a lot of rumors? If it is simply taking entirely too much and squashing all of the aromatase or does it bind to the androgen receptors as well. What is the reasoning, a study would be good if there is one but just really curious on the AI and anti androgen ties I keep hearing about but have a hard time finding what looks to be legitimate information on it.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6541658

^^found no anti-androgenic activity by a seminal bioassay.

There are some that would suggest it's an anti-androgen in areas of the brain, but i think the studies are questionable

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I for one like ATD at no more than 50mg. 25mg is already very effective IME.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
It's honestly about all you needed. This stuff was potent.
I couldn't agree more. I'm always shocked (partially) when I see people dosing 75mgs+/day.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna run erase at 100mg ED for 45 days
:yikes: Man - I dosed it 75/50/50/25/25 in my last PCT and my joints were screaming.
Injured my knees and lower back because of the joint pain :sad:
Erase is powerful stuff, at least it has great effect for me :eek:
I couldn't agree more. I'm always shocked (partially) when I see people dosing 75mgs+/day.
Indeed, my joint's would feel like two pieces of sandpaper rubbing together :p

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna run erase at 100mg ED for 45 days
:yikes: Man - I dosed it 75/50/50/25/25 in my last PCT and my joints were screaming.
Injured my knees and lower back because of the joint pain :sad:
Erase is powerful stuff, at least it has great effect for me :eek:

Indeed, my joint's would feel like two pieces of sandpaper rubbing together :p
Yeah, that's probably a little bit too much on the erase. I would stick with a 50mg dose and see how that works out for you.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's probably a little bit too much on the erase. I would stick with a 50mg dose and see how that works out for you.
I can't even jump back on 25mg 3weeks later. My joints start hurting right away... Guess my Estrogen is very low :p

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 50 and been fine.

Andy(PinchTheBear) wrote about 100mg dosing awhile back. I'll find it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 50 and been fine.

Andy(PinchTheBear) wrote about 100mg dosing awhile back. I'll find it.
I didn't even know he wrote about Erase. I'm assuming something to do with its MoA on cortisol?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know he wrote about Erase. I'm assuming something to do with its MoA on cortisol?
It wasnt a full writeup. He said he wouldnt run it at anything but 100mg. Its on a bb.com thread. I'll find it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasnt a full writeup. He said he wouldnt run it at anything but 100mg. Its on a bb.com thread. I'll find it.
Perhaps because he was trying to imply Erase was dosed too low , therfore Triazole would be a better choice:p

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Triazole before in PCT, and I think it did the job. Didn't experience any sides though so that was a big plus. Can't know for sure though without bloodwork. But Erase - daymn. That stuff dries you up real good :thumbsup:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
cel formestane was the Sh*T!!!! after one application I had a hard on for days,great mood,and after a couple weeks damn does it change your body.

oh well,life moves on! lol

Formestane is awesome for sensitive nips. I like to apply it directly to my chest and it seems to rid the problem in a couple of days.
Erase is also a great product. But I think I respond a little too well to it. All I need is 1cap pre bed for a couple of days and my joints start hurting. IME it is a little too effective :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on the reformulation guys
Not much yet, but we will keep you guys up to date ;)
cel formestane was the Sh*T!!!! after one application I had a hard on for days,great mood,and after a couple weeks damn does it change your body.

oh well,life moves on! lol
Indeed. Glad I still have 4 bottles in my stash :yumyum:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
so in other words making sure our friends the FDA carn't wreck the fun before you bring it to market
Making sure about it's DSHEA compliance. So, pretty much, yeah.

Besides, it would be dumb to remove the beloved, non-compliant Inhibit-E, just to replace it with another non-compliant Inhibit-E.

Young JD

Awards
Very true why replace a non compliant compound with a new non compliant compound that would just get you raided

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Very true why replace a non compliant compound with a new non compliant compound that would just get you raided
If we wanted to do that, we would have just stuck with the original.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
def some good compliant options out there!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you guys get more products over to Aus
Which products (legal only) u don't see selling in aus ?

Pm me the sites u shop at that have SNS stash and what u would like added and I can see about it

Big_Mick

Awards
None really, except for caffeine, any stockists in AUS. Like to see reduce xt and reformulated inhibit e.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hopefully you guys get more products over to Aus
Just shop at Nutra bro!!!

Or make connections on here and ask for "help" to get stuff to Australia bro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
None really, except for caffeine, any stockists in AUS. Like to see reduce xt and reformulated inhibit e.
I have gotten reduce XT in many times bro :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Which products (legal only) u don't see selling in aus ?

Pm me the sites u shop at that have SNS stash and what u would like added and I can see about it
We got an EtA On the focus XT bro...all Out stock :(

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got an EtA On the focus XT bro...all Out stock :(
U talking about NP ?
They ship to aus ??

Sorry I only focus on USA .. But if u want NP to carry focusXT that can be arranged .. which flavor(s) as well. ??

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
U talking about NP ?
They ship to aus ??

Sorry I only focus on USA .. But if u want NP to carry focusXT that can be arranged .. which flavor(s) as well. ??
All at Nutra man. I buy and ship int'l to Aus. Focus XT is oos

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mw1 .. We will have NP stock up on focusXT soon For ya runner

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards