In the Mail ....

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have one of those at the barbell club, it’s a good mild training salt. Wakes you up but won’t put you on your ass accidentally. One of their mildest offerings.

Skull Smash is probably the brand I go back to the most.
yeah since I've never used one before I wanted to dip my toes in the water cautiously to see what I'm in store for lol.
I know in the past you've also warned me against too much external stimulation for regular training (vs competing/1rm attempts etc) so I'm cautiously curious lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 have codes for black magic supps site ?
i cant remember who it was before who hooked me up .. i know you can usually get 10% off but wondering if theres a better one floating around love their protein

*edit found a 25% if anyone is interested : BMMODE *

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any1 have codes for black magic supps site ?
i cant remember who it was before who hooked me up .. i know you can usually get 10% off but wondering if theres a better one floating around love their protein

*edit found a 25% if anyone is interested : BMMODE *

I don't think I have ever tried any of there products

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think I have ever tried any of there products
i only care for their protein and its delicious .. forgot who it was here but he turned me onto them and never have looked back ..so good with almond milk

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i only care for their protein and its delicious .. forgot who it was here but he turned me onto them and never have looked back ..so good with almond milk

Suppz use to have their protein B1G1, then top it off with 20% off coupon and free shipping. I went through a ton of it. Its really good stuff.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what? Fak SNS and Evomuse for making the best chit ever and forcing me to buy it!!
and double fak for listening to us SPECIFICALLY when I dropped a Heart Health supplement for my Dad!!
Unreal!!!:p

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what? Fak SNS and Evomuse for making the best chit ever and forcing me to buy it!!
and double fak for listening to us SPECIFICALLY when I dropped a Heart Health supplement for my Dad!!
Unreal!!!:p
View attachment 230764
That's a nice haul.

You know, I would have more money in my pocket if I didn't plan ahead and stock up for months but so many of these supps end up out of stock, and then are out for months, so I feel like I have no choice but to spend more than I want to.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a nice haul.

You know, I would have more money in my pocket if I didn't plan ahead and stock up for months but so many of these supps end up out of stock, and then are out for months, so I feel like I have no choice but to spend more than I want to.
I feel you. I'd say my natural health/bodybuilding is my main hobby so I set aside $ for my hauls.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice haul.

I’m loving the new multipack bundles some of the SNS stuff has been coming out in. The huge savings on things I know I will use all the time is worth the up front investment (Cardiovascular Support XT, Creatine HCL, etc).

Steve's new best friend !!
He’s definitely been shopping at Steve’s Club

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Give American Dream Nut Butter a shot next time you're in need, trust me, you won't be dissappointed!
They're my go to! Their HQ is local to me as well. They have a ton of flavors to choose from and typically come out with a lot of seasonal flavors for holidays to keep it interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heads up for those who haven't tried SNS Creatine HCL in the pink grapefruit flavor...

Wow! @sns8778 flavor is on point!
Thank you. I'm really glad that you like it.

I love that flavor and its going to be an upcoming Energized Aminos flavor as well.

I like that one and the Blue Raspberry Popsicle one to the point where I wish I just had flavored water that tasted that good to drink all the time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'm really glad that you like it.

I love that flavor and its going to be an upcoming Energized Aminos flavor as well.

I like that one and the Blue Raspberry Popsicle one to the point where I wish I just had flavored water that tasted that good to drink all the time.
@sns8778 Is the creatine included in the current 20% off sale, or is that only certain products?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Is the creatine included in the current 20% off sale, or is that only certain products?
I'm not sure what you're talking about - there is no SNS 20% off sale going right now. ??

We will be doing an Easter Sale but we haven't decided the % off for it yet though.

If you're referring to the Muscle Addiction anabolic minds code sale, then that is for Muscle Addiction and that I reactivated since the banner came back up, but it will change to a 10% off sale when the new banner is up. So if anyone wants to use the existing one, they need to do it asap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The issue we run into with sales is that I would rather be able to offer people better prices all of the time - like we've been doing by offering more stacks and multi-packs - but I wish that people would understand that we cannot offer discounted multi-packs on a daily basis and then also offer as big a percent off sales if that makes sense.

For example, at regular price out Creatine HCI offers double the amount of servings as many competing products for the same or lesser price and then we already have a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all the flavors and that is already discounted by 20.00.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what you're talking about - there is no SNS 20% off sale going right now. ??

We will be doing an Easter Sale but we haven't decided the % off for it yet though.

If you're referring to the Muscle Addiction anabolic minds code sale, then that is for Muscle Addiction and that I reactivated since the banner came back up, but it will change to a 10% off sale when the new banner is up. So if anyone wants to use the existing one, they need to do it asap.

The issue we run into with sales is that I would rather be able to offer people better prices all of the time - like we've been doing by offering more stacks and multi-packs - but I wish that people would understand that we cannot offer discounted multi-packs on a daily basis and then also offer as big a percent off sales if that makes sense.

For example, at regular price out Creatine HCI offers double the amount of servings as many competing products for the same or lesser price and then we already have a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all the flavors and that is already discounted by 20.00.
DOH!!! It's like I know they are different companies but I think of them as your products which gets me running them all in together. Sorry for the confusion. I am going to pull the trigger on a couple of Pump Addict tubs then and will probably look at the creatine during the Easter sale.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DOH!!! It's like I know they are different companies but I think of them as your products which gets me running them all in together. Sorry for the confusion. I am going to pull the trigger on a couple of Pump Addict tubs then and will probably look at the creatine during the Easter sale.
I had the same thought lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I now have the Pump Addict Hardcore 2 Pack Combo pack on the way. I will dive into that after I finish the log I just started.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries, I was just confused for a moment and then I thought that may have been what you meant.

On here, a lot of people think of them interchangeably but all of the companies are completely separate companies, separate websites, finances, etc. - and outside of here, largely separate customer bases.

I think that you'll be very very happy with Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

There are times that I do wish I'd put that formula under the SNS or CEL brands so it would get more talk and attention here, but it truly worth being a flagship product for Muscle Addiction as it is very cost effective per serving, extremely versatile, and great for both pumps and clean energy.

For a lot of people that try it, its their new favorite pre-workout, especially those that are used to more traditional mainstream type pre's.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Here you go folks - Get the savings while you can !! Great Deal at any discount !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that you'll be very very happy with Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.
That's the one you sent me, it's awesome!!!
I did try 1.5 scoops after being a 2 scooper on other brands and it was too much.
I have 2-3 cups of coffee every day, plus sugar free redbulls, plus prewo and even with that amount of normal stim in my life, only 1 scoop of the Pump Addict is needed. it's my new favorite prewo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the one you sent me, it's awesome!!!
I did try 1.5 scoops after being a 2 scooper on other brands and it was too much.
I have 2-3 cups of coffee every day, plus sugar free redbulls, plus prewo and even with that amount of normal stim in my life, only 1 scoop of the Pump Addict is needed. it's my new favorite prewo
I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and its great to hear that its your new favorite pre.

With a lot of products, people are used to having to use 2 scoops to get results, but with Pump Addict, many really will only need 1 scoop of it which makes it 40 servings per container.

There are days where I use 1 scoop in place of an energy drink too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when i saw this .. i had to make sure thought i was in "memes thread"
😅😅

lol the last couple weeks of my UH cycle I felt like I could relate to the big Cheeser in that first thread lol. Not sure how I landed on the orchic extract thread but I was intrigued and figured why not lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
coincidentally I just filled a shaker with your Focus XT you sent me as a replacement for my normal redbull lol
I love Focus XT and usually drink one in the morning instead of an energy drink; sometimes I do 2 a day depending on what I'm doing that day. I'll usually still wind up doing an energy drink at some point though, but been trying to scale my caffeine back to consistently less than 400 mg. per day now days for awhile.

I'm glad that you're liking Focus XT.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I got two bottles of Anabolic Effect delivered today! Have not run a natty anabolic in ages!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got two bottles of Anabolic Effect delivered today! Have not run a natty anabolic in ages!
Awesome. I really hope that you'll enjoy it.

If you don't mind and think about it, please leave some feedback on it in the Anabolic Effect thread.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning towards doing something like GlycoMyx that people have asked for and also a HBCD/Carb10 mix; and personally want to do a solo HBCD.
Awesome. I really hope that you'll enjoy it.

If you don't mind and think about it, please leave some feedback on it in the Anabolic Effect thread.

Can do!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out the sale!

SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, & Muscle Addiction - Easter Sale - 20% off & More Specials