In the Mail ....

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way if anyone decides to try Casanova please start light. I usually just start full dose. Thank God i didn’t with this. I got the yohimbine sides at half dose, cold sweats, anxious and my mind just wouldn’t shot off to sleep. However I was not alone all night, he was at full attention! Every time I would doze off for what only seemed to be 30min he was there. So it definitely delivered for it’s purpose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got the rest of my March order. I believe these are helping keep the strength up on this cut.
I think those really should help keep your strength and endurance up and also help you build or hold onto muscle while you cut.

I hope that you'll enjoy them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got the rest of my March order. I believe these are helping keep the strength up on this cut.
I know I have said this before but I do love seeing all the love and support for Steve and his family of companies, he takes some much time here to answer questions for folks and we are all better “Athletes” having the knowledge he has shared with us!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way if anyone decides to try Casanova please start light. I usually just start full dose. Thank God i didn’t with this. I got the yohimbine sides at half dose, cold sweats, anxious and my mind just wouldn’t shot off to sleep. However I was not alone all night, he was at full attention! Every time I would doze off for what only seemed to be 30min he was there. So it definitely delivered for it’s purpose.
I had to look up what type of supplement Casanova was - Bedroom & Gym Blood Flow Maximizer. That certainly is a hefty dose of Y!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i dont think i can handle more then 2.5yHCL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it. It's a great product and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention on here.
It was a great all-in-one convenience and worked very well! I am quite sensitive to Yohimbine, and had no issues on one scoop for cardio.

My legs also had a nice pump by the end of my 35 minutes on the stationary bike, which is important because (in addition to the extra fat loss right now) I am often doing LISS cardio for improved lower body recovery (deadlifted heavy last night).

effectiveness i know is like none other .. havent had that flavor .. how you rate it ?
I licked some powder off my finger prior to drinking it, and Candy Explosion is a very good flavor! Not overly sour or sweet, just an easily enjoyable flavor. Then I had a scoop mixed in 6oz water, and I’d say it was mainly just passable - but with the loaded profile, that is about all you could hope for. I will try it with 4oz tomorrow and see how concentrating it improves things.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh yea, for me it takes about 3x trying different sizes to find what suits my tastes buds.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a great all-in-one convenience and worked very well! I am quite sensitive to Yohimbine, and had no issues on one scoop for cardio.

My legs also had a nice pump by the end of my 35 minutes on the stationary bike, which is important because (in addition to the extra fat loss right now) I am often doing LISS cardio for improved lower body recovery (deadlifted heavy last night).

I licked some powder off my finger prior to drinking it, and Candy Explosion is a very good flavor! Not overly sour or sweet, just an easily enjoyable flavor. Then I had a scoop mixed in 6oz water, and I’d say it was mainly just passable - but with the loaded profile, that is about all you could hope for. I will try it with 4oz tomorrow and see how concentrating it improves things.
I'm glad that you are enjoying it.

I like both flavors myself, and I agree that the Candy Explosion even in powder form tastes good.

I think mixed, it tastes good overall and great for the flavor profile, as there are some really hard to flavor ingredients in there. You mentioned the amount of water, and that's always a challenge with a product that's meant to be used at a one or two scoop dosage - finding the right amount of flavor that isn't too strong for those using 2 scoops but not too faint for people using 1 scoop. And then it gets into individual taste preferences, like I love a strong flavor but a lot of people like more subtle flavors.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you guessed this was a strawberry chocolate flavor, you'd be wrong. You know the Russel Stover chocolate boxes? It's like the raspberry creme chocolates in there. Pretty good. Nice unique twist on a chocolate flavored protein.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I was thinking to grab their blackberry cheesecake flavor to make protein cheesecake 😋

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20230226_141522.jpg
20230226_141522.jpg

Just received this in the mail a couple of days ago and it's been a while since I used Barlowes Tong Kat and when
I did it use to be 500mg caps now it's 600mg. When I do start it I will be dosing 2 caps a day Mon-Fri and weekends
off. The 2 jars at that dosage will last for 12 weeks and at the end of week 4 I'll throw in 2 caps of Nettle Root everyday
for the remainder of the 8 weeks. When I'm done I'll be sure to post a review because I know there have been many
wanting to know about Barlowes Tong Kat so I'll do a through review on it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 229862View attachment 229862
Just received this in the mail a couple of days ago and it's been a while since I used Barlowes Tong Kat and when
I did it use to be 500mg caps now it's 600mg. When I do start it I will be dosing 2 caps a day Mon-Fri and weekends
off. The 2 jars at that dosage will last for 12 weeks and at the end of week 4 I'll throw in 2 caps of Nettle Root everyday
for the remainder of the 8 weeks. When I'm done I'll be sure to post a review because I know there have been many
wanting to know about Barlowes Tong Kat so I'll do a through review on it.
I have not heard of this, I will look forward to your review

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Cinnabon, I'm glad I got it when I did, I see it is already Sold Out !! As far as taste go's I would give it an 8 out of 10. It does have a bit of an after taste, but I would buy again!! Thank you @The Solution for the heads up and the discount code!

Ghost Cin.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ghost Cinnabon, I'm glad I got it when I did, I see it is already Sold Out !! As far as taste go's I would give it an 8 out of 10. It does have a bit of an after taste, but I would buy again!! Thank you @The Solution for the heads up and the discount code!

View attachment 229946
I'd been kind of curious to try that flavor myself but some whey concentrate blends hurt my stomach so I hadn't tried any of theirs yet and it had sold out before I'd made my mind up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd been kind of curious to try that flavor myself but some whey concentrate blends hurt my stomach so I hadn't tried any of theirs yet and it had sold out before I'd made my mind up.
Their digestive enzyme blend is very good with Ghost.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their digestive enzyme blend is very good with Ghost.
I don't know if that would help in my case bc I don't know what my issue is with why concentrate; its odd because I can drink milk and eat dairy with no problem. But I can tell if a brand is lying about being whey isolate and really putting concentrate in just by the way my stomach reacts - I love in their case that they're transparent about it. But it gets even weirder that I can drink whey concentrate in an RTD but not a powder. I quit trying to make sense of it years ago haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 229946
You need some icing to drizzle in the protein shake for some added sweetness ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 If you would like I can throw a few scoops in a baggie and send to you! - (Getty Sample) Let me know?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred One of my favorites !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going through my Black Friday protein pretty fast so I had to pounce on this sale. Not gonna lie, kind of scared about the maple glazed donut flavor. Didnt need a pwo but this Kilo Labs one has got DMHA so I had to splurge a little.
View attachment 228057
I just cracked open a tub. I mashed a large sweet potato into two scoops of the maple glazed donut. It was actually quite tasty. I imagine you'd get tired of this flavor eating it plain day in and day out. But if this flavor sounds good to you, it would be good to put into your rotation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a Glazed Donut protein at home but not sure of the brand ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a Glazed Donut protein at home but not sure of the brand ??
Axe & Sledge Farm Fed Glazed Donut Whey protein isolate I've heard it pretty good!