Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you need receipts? I have tons of SNS stuff and never thought about saving the labels!!!
The web site says you need receipts, but I believe Steve will wave that requirement for AM Board members in good standing.

T

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The web site says you need receipts, but I believe Steve will wave that requirement for AM Board members in good standing.
Thanks. I'm guessing I can pull up my order history if need be. I hope you are doing well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kidney assist i couldnt wait to pop open and will be a yearly around supplement .. AE & Muscleplex for future maybe april+ run ..so i can judge the stack fairly since im on other natural stuff right now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 230392

Kidney assist i couldnt wait to pop open and will be a yearly around supplement .. AE & Muscleplex for future maybe april+ run ..so i can judge the stack fairly since im on other natural stuff right now.
I need to get some of the SNS Kidney Assist XT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you order them separately of course?

My next order is exactly for Kindey and DAA and Anabolic XT i mean to Cadio Xt to
all in one DPS

i believe they have everything ure looking for but Axt needs to be restocked

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have like 10 pumps left in my current sustain alpha, so when I finish this run on ultra hard I'm going to switch back to sustain alpha + some SNS stuff like Anabolic XT. just wanted to stock up for April/may
Nice choose,

I have Sustain and Dermacrine...

I would like use too Ultrahard.. May be this summer,

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice great health stack.
Thanks, when I was running Carditone I was able to run my Telmisartan lower so going to see if I can do the same with this product too. Would be great to drop back down again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you need receipts? I have tons of SNS stuff and never thought about saving the labels!!!
I'm glad to work with people that I know from on here or other places on their first time redeeming products if they didn't know about the program. I would need the labels themselves and can forgo the receipts the first time around for you.

The reason that we require the labels themselves and receipts is because we had so many people try to scam us that we almost had to close the program down.

We had people cut out barcodes and send them in for other companies products, people trying to pool products together to do it, and back when we used to give out products for logs and reviews even had people try to redeem product that we had given them for free. I've even had people forward me supposed order confirmations from websites that they edited themselves to make it look like they ordered more than they did - it was ridiculous. So we had to do something or just cancel the program altogether.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad to work with people that I know from on here or other places on their first time redeeming products if they didn't know about the program. I would need the labels themselves and can forgo the receipts the first time around for you.

The reason that we require the labels themselves and receipts is because we had so many people try to scam us that we almost had to close the program down.

We had people cut out barcodes and send them in for other companies products, people trying to pool products together to do it, and back when we used to give out products for logs and reviews even had people try to redeem product that we had given them for free. I've even had people forward me supposed order confirmations from websites that they edited themselves to make it look like they ordered more than they did - it was ridiculous. So we had to do something or just cancel the program altogether.
Sometimes people make me ill... Just too much trying to get over on others. Glad you figured out a way to make it work for you. Well... all of us.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know I have Never used bands, I guess I need to get on the Band Wagon !!

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pumped. haven't had a chance to use them yet but I have them in my gym bag and will likely run a dynamic band day on friday bench. might throw bands down on thursday for my deads too ;)
Jeff Cavalier (love him or hate him) has a band only workout on YouTube. I did the one of them during COVID. Myself and the rest of my team were on quarantine so and the gyms were closed so I did. It totally smoked my upper body. It’s definitely something to add in during the week depending on your goals. I’ve used them while doing incline dumbbell presses and such. Give a nice added resistance to the last part of the pressing movement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will be interested to hear your review on this afterwards!!
I’m looking forward to it! My cruise has been ~260-300 total mg of a combination of test with mast or primo the last year & a half.

I have a shorter cruise ahead just to clean up from a mini blast, so I want to instead run 150mg test/wk along with Anabolic XT and see what I can maintain & how I feel on that for a bit.

I was a fan.
I’ve heard a lot of positive. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say they didn’t notice some kind of differences/benefit.