Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Joined the Arms, "Steve's Soldiers" I kind of like the name, any one else want to sign up ? What do you think @sns8778 ?

SNS Cardio - C.jpg

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Axe & Sledge Farm Fed Glazed Donut Whey protein isolate I've heard it pretty good!
I have had some of the Axle & Sledge, but I can't remember how it was ??

View attachment 230138

This is what I have now, but I have not tried it yet ???

View attachment 230139
The Axe & Sledge Glazed Donut is good... that being said, if you gave it to me and didn't tell me the flavor name I would have guess it to be a cake batter, not necessarily donut.

I wonder how that Isothority caramel fudge cookie is compared to the MuscleSport Lean Whey with that flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have Joined the Arms, "Steve's Soldiers" I kind of like the name, any one else want to sign up ? What do you think @sns8778 ?
Ha, I'm all for it - anything that helps get the word out on the companies. I think we may need a catchier name outside of here because most people wouldn't know the companies by my name, but we need all the help we can get getting the word out.

We make so many great products, just a lot of people don't know about them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha, I'm all for it - anything that helps get the word out on the companies. I think we may need a catchier name outside of here because most people wouldn't know the companies by my name, but we need all the help we can get getting the word out.

We make so many great products, just a lot of people don't know about them.
People were talking about the intro sales for Kidney Support and the multipack deals, and someone said something like:

“Well, looks like it’s time to renew my membership to Steve’s Club!”

Getting those bulk staple discounts!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People were talking about the intro sales for Kidney Support and the multipack deals, and someone said something like:

“Well, looks like it’s time to renew my membership to Steve’s Club!”

Getting those bulk staple discounts!
Ha, that's awesome. I wish we could get more talk in more places like that :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Axe & Sledge Glazed Donut is good... that being said, if you gave it to me and didn't tell me the flavor name I would have guess it to be a cake batter, not necessarily donut.

I wonder how that Isothority caramel fudge cookie is compared to the MuscleSport Lean Whey with that flavor.
I was very disappointed in the Caramel Coconut Cookie.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great product. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

It's a really cool product in that it provides a systemic and localized benefit for pain and inflammation.
Is this the one you and I were talking about on the phone? Similar to Ultra Hard but without the andro?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was very disappointed in the Caramel Coconut Cookie.
Good to know, will probably keep this one off my list of things to try. Would be hard to dethrone the MuscleSport version anyways, that flavor is so spot on.

This works great on my Knee's !!
Still need to pick this one up. Let me know how you like it!
Had been using Helios for a while, so figured had to give this one a go. Great for spot pain reduction, but also a noticeably systemic effect when used for a long period of time. Ever more noticeable if I stop taking it for a few days haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this the one you and I were talking about on the phone? Similar to Ultra Hard but without the andro?

View attachment 230194
Yes, that is the XPG Epiandrosterone product. Iconic does have a straight epiandrosterone product too that doesn't have androsterone in it also.

For Epiandrosterone products in general, you can go with capsules or topicals, whichever you prefer.

I normally use CEL Stano-Plex 300 or Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean, but for topical products, XPG or Iconic either one are great options.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know, will probably keep this one off my list of things to try. Would be hard to dethrone the MuscleSport version anyways, that flavor is so spot on.

Had been using Helios for a while, so figured had to give this one a go. Great for spot pain reduction, but also a noticeably systemic effect when used for a long period of time. Ever more noticeable if I stop taking it for a few days haha.
I have (2) of the MuscleSport in my stash, it is 10 times better !!

I Have two bottle of the Helios and the both work very well !

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 229862View attachment 229862
Just received this in the mail a couple of days ago and it's been a while since I used Barlowes Tong Kat and when
I did it use to be 500mg caps now it's 600mg. When I do start it I will be dosing 2 caps a day Mon-Fri and weekends
off. The 2 jars at that dosage will last for 12 weeks and at the end of week 4 I'll throw in 2 caps of Nettle Root everyday
for the remainder of the 8 weeks. When I'm done I'll be sure to post a review because I know there have been many
wanting to know about Barlowes Tong Kat so I'll do a through review on it.
What do you use the nettle root for? Just ordered some Toco 30,Jamaican Medina, Shilajit, and Magnesium L Threonate from Barlowes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you use the nettle root for? Just ordered some Toco 30,Jamaican Medina, Shilajit, and Magnesium L Threonate from Barlowes.
It binds to SHBG and increases Free testosterone. It works really well. Would go great with that fadogia and Tongkat you just ordered.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It binds to SHBG and increases Free testosterone. It works really well. Would go great with that fadogia and Tongkat you just ordered.
M-Test contains Fadogia, Tongkat Ali, and a specialized Nettle extract + more.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Glutamine and the Folate are mine, the other two are for the wife. The Doctor gave me a prescription for Folic Acid, I figured this was easier!

Swanson 03162023.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well damn, I am not even new but thought all of this join the club talk was just in fun. Old dog here learning a new trick!
That's Ruff !! (Dog, Trick, Ruff) oh well I tried !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPS and my cameras notified me of four boxes that arrived but I won't be home for an hour to see what they are
haha when im away and get that notification on ring .. i always say "i love u" to the person who drops my supplements lol

great stash.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just in case some of your newer customers don't know.

Well damn, I am not even new but thought all of this join the club talk was just in fun. Old dog here learning a new trick!
I mean the fact that you can DM Steve right here on the forum and ask real life questions is pretty sick.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I gotta start utilizing that!
I just started saving them my self, I have been throwing the bottles away for years !!