Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this?
Pretty good. Used whole milk and a couple ice cubes. Definitely unique. Tastes like Irish cream coffee creamer with vanilla. Label is dope too lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4696.JPG

Got these from vitamin shoppe - after sale came to $16/box .. don’t think it can get cheaper then that

And after having these .. I don’t think I can eat anything else .. I ate 4 in one sitting and was still hungry and not sick of it .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 192446

Got these from vitamin shoppe - after sale came to $16/box .. don’t think it can get cheaper then that

And after having these .. I don’t think I can eat anything else .. I ate 4 in one sitting and was still hungry and not sick of it .
The cookies & Cream Outright bars are how I was able to get my kids (2 & 3 year old) to finish their chicken and broccoli dinner tonight. When I tell them they can split one if they finish all of their dinner. Those bars are so damn good it works every time.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Toffee peanut butter is my favorite and the almond butter chocolate chip being second best. They really are all good though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cookies & Cream Outright bars are how I was able to get my kids (2 & 3 year old) to finish their chicken and broccoli dinner tonight. When I tell them they can split one if they finish all of their dinner. Those bars are so damn good it works every time.
Hey what ever works to get them to eat veggies

My son (10mos) loves veggies and hates chicken & eggs .. hopefully that changes lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 192446

Well if I ate four and was still hungry, time to look elsewhere for my protein bars.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if I ate four and was still hungry, time to look elsewhere for my protein bars.
That was my thought too haha... that would get to be very expensive very fast

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Money is not a problem !!

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Hi Rocket I wanted some feedback on Ghost whey and vegan flavours, I currently have fruity cereal and think it’s very good, are the other flavours as bold and as sweet? I’m interested in peanut butter cereal and pancake batter.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Rocket I wanted some feedback on Ghost whey and vegan flavours, I currently have fruity cereal and think it’s very good, are the other flavours as bold and as sweet? I’m interested in peanut butter cereal and pancake batter.
Not rocket but I really enjoy my tub of Ghost Vegan Banana Pancake Batter. I just finished a tub of Fruity Cereal milk and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Vegan BPB is not as sweet as fruity cereal milk, but it’s still very good. The banana is light but still present and not artificial or overpowering. It’s really really good!

I have not tried the PB cereal vegan protein, but I’m sure it’s good as well.

Hope that helps!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried any of the Vegan Ghost Products. But there Blueberry Toaster Pastry regular protein is my all time favorite,

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
I have never tried any of the Vegan Ghost Products. But there Blueberry Toaster Pastry regular protein is my all time favorite,
How would you rate it against Gaspari blueberry muffin flavour if you’ve tried it?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With the energized aminos, are you doing 1-2 scoops pre? Or using intra?

I still need to try it. On the surface, 125mg caffeine doesn’t seem like too much, but coupled with the Teacrine, I’m sure it’s great.

2 scoops (250mg caffeine + 250mg teacrine) would probably be too much for me. I’ve never experimented with teacrine dosages. 250mg caffeine would be perfect for me pre, but the teacrine might add a bit too much for myself. Maybe 1.5 scoops would be my sweet spot

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I still need to try it. On the surface, 125mg caffeine doesn’t seem like too much, but coupled with the Teacrine, I’m sure it’s great.

2 scoops (250mg caffeine + 250mg teacrine) would probably be too much for me. I’ve never experimented with teacrine dosages. 250mg caffeine would be perfect for me pre, but the teacrine might add a bit too much for myself. Maybe 1.5 scoops would be my sweet spot
Right now 1 scoop with .5-1 serving Caffeine Free Focus XT.

1 scoop I feel quite a bit and 1.5 is the most I'll use if I feel I am dragging that day.

I workout around 2pm most days, but if I worked out earlier I would probably do half to a full scoop during based on work (nowadays not so important). I am contemplating doing 1 scoop during my morning AM cardio lately (being stuck in the house I am doing cardio first thing in the morning to keep me moving more and it seems to give me a chance to think about things and get going).

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve grown into a big fan of symbiont gi. Great stuff
Glad to hear it! I haven’t seen much feedback on it but I’m really liking the composition and I’m a gut health nerd. So looking forward to adding it to my staples.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm absolutely loving the Energized aminos in that pink star candy flavor right now... the perfect lunchtime pick-me-up (I fast through the day)

I've been doing 1 scoop for anything "average" (easier workouts, mid-day pick up, etc) and about .5-1sc + 1sc focus xt for my bigger workouts. 2 scoops is def too much for me right now and would just have me buzzing, not focused

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oly.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4813.JPG

Shot shots shots on me ..

Btwn good stuff.. I prefer the freedom shot flavor more but rotating btwn the 2 so don’t get sick of the flavoring.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Carbonated Sour Batch Bro’s

Taste

Sour Batch Bro’s - This flavor is exactly what you'd expect it to be. The Candy Shop Flavors are made to replicate Sour Patch Kids. The sour is just right in this product, with a dense apple flavor on the backend. The combination of the sweet candy initial taste and the green apple aftertaste was incredibly refreshing. After having this flavor in 3 different products (C4 Ultimate Powder, Ultimate Can, and the Yellow Can) I would give the edge to the yellow can. The lighter formula paves way for the flavoring to shine to a greater extent. Cellucor made a very smart move bringing this flavor over to the original c4 carbonated as it is an absolute home run and a must try flavor.

Formula

• 200 mg Caffeine
  • CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance*
  • Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels*
  • BetaPower Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration*
  • N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health during stressful activities*
Ranking of Flavors
1) Sour Batch Bro’s
2) Orange Slice
3) Cherry Limade
4) Cotton Candy
5) Midnight Cherry
6) Twisted Limeade
7) Frozen Bombsicle
8) Purple Frost
9) Tropical Blast
10) Strawberry Watermelon Ice