In the Mail ....

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol everything they put out was trash .. didn’t their yok3d tested out to have some mechabol in it

They have been spiking since day1

Yea first batch of tribulus gave results too lol
Think that was Versa-1 lol

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Chocolate Chip Sunflower Seed Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Chocolate Chip Sunflower Butter –. Sunflower butter has a very unique taste that differs from the almond butter and peanut butter bars. This base has a mild sun butter palate, a creamy aftertaste that provides a softer mouthfeel from the other two bars on the outright lineup. Due to the texture of the bar being softer this helps the dense chocolate chips stand out. The chocolate chips as you have seen in the peanut butter and almond butter bars are bold in flavor and pack a punch. This bar provides a different experience to the casual outright bar buyer. With this bar being dairy free and nut free it still is as good as all the others offered on the lineup.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. Just like the original outright bars, these are incredibly soft. You can eat them right out of the package with ease. I don’t know if it is because of the sunflower butter but the nut-free and dairy-free bars are the softest of the bunch. I am very pleased with how easy these are to pick up and eat.

Macros

Macros:
Calories – 300

Fat – 16g

Carbs – 21g

Protein – 17g

Ingredients:

Sunflower Seed Butter

Maple Syrup

Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein

Dark Chocolate Chips

Cocoa & Natural Flavorings

Rankings

Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp

Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter Toffee

S’mores Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced Around $2/Bar or Cheaper when on sale.

Whole food based snack bar

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat or GI Distress

Impressive taste and texture. The added crisp provide a nice crunch

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Dymatize Iso100 Fruity & Cocoa Pebbles

Taste

Fruity Pebbles –The crackly, crunchy, sugary, crusty, pebbles glitter provides an enhanced texture to the very light powder. The flavor is captured perfectly. Usually, when companies go with a fruit flavor it is too strong, too weak, or too artificial. The flavoring is pure which is very hard to do. The way the whey isolate correlates to the leftover milk of a bowl of cereal is dead on. For those who love their Saturday morning sugary cereal, this is going to fix your sweet tooth.

Cocoa Pebbles – Cocoa Pebbles is not a straightforward flavor, as you would expect it to be. Just like with Fruity Pebbles there are small texture pieces that enhance the light Iso100 powder. With an initial bold milk chocolate flavor there is an underlying fudge aftertaste. This brings an extra dimension for the chocolate lovers out there. What surprised me with this one was how it is an outstanding rendition of the cereal, but it's just incredible chocolate on its own. Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Pebbles is truly in a league of its own with the density of flavor it provides.

Top Iso100 Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter
  2. Fruity Pebbles
  3. Cocoa Pebbles
  4. Chocolate Caramel (25th Anniversary)
  5. Orange Dreamsicle
  6. Fudge Brownie
  7. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  8. Birthday Cake
  9. Cinnamon Bun
Smooth Banana

Mixability

Iso100 is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of an isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I love using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes. Iso100 from Dymatize covers all the bases and is a top isolate on the market.

Formula

110-120 Calories

0g Fat

1-2g Carb

25g Protein

Known worldwide for quality, taste and purity, ISO100 is produced to our highest quality standards. ISO100 is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose and cholesterol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Picked up two of each flavor of Dymatize's Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles and they are both amazing. I was skeptical of the Fruity Pebbles one since I tend to not like fruit flavored protein drinks, but they nailed the flavor perfectly! Thanks to @The Solution for a great deal on these!!! The discount is very much appreciated!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I finally have something to add in here again! Thanks @brundel for hooking me up to extend my BLR log. EXOTHERM, FOLLIDRONE and one of the top secret ingredients in their new natural anabolic.

Even Wraith wanted to get at these supps!!! Ain't he just a meat heads dog!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good News on the extension!!

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@TheMyth hooked me up. I’ll throw up some feedback when I use them
Adjustments.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Will Be Happy, I'm Sure !!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrabio Pistachio Delight Classic Whey

Taste

Pistachio Delight - Pistachio generally have a very mild flavor that can be a little sweet.

Nutrabio Pistachio has a dense and creamy flavor that packs a vanilla element that tickles on your taste buds on the backend. The nuttiness is present from the initial taste all the way through the aftertaste. The eye opener is how well both flavors compliment each other to truly give you pistachio ice cream in a protein powder form. This may be a very rare flavor you do see on the market, but Nutrabio executed it to perfection. For those who are pistachio lovers this will be like hitting the goldmine. For those who are not real big on nutty flavors this may be a flavor you throw into the rotation from time to time to switch it up.

Mixability

I have found that 6-8oz per scoop of nutrabio classic and muscle matrix protein powders are my sweet spot. Some may really enjoy the isolates around 4oz per scoop and the casein upward to 10-12oz due to the nature of the raw materials. When it comes to protein powder I personally enjoy mixing them into a pudding or “sludge”. 1 scoop in 6oz of Greek yogurt makes a perfect pudding that is enjoyable to eat or spread onto baked goods, desserts, or rice cakes. As with all the Nutrabio powders there is never a Mixability issue. I could mix this in a glass with a spoon and there would be minimal issues.

Formula

Per Scoop:

Calories ~ 130

Fat ~ 2g

Carbs ~ 2g

Protein ~ 25g

Classic Whey is a Whey Concentrate WPC80 - which means it is 80% pure whey protein (only 10% lower than our Isolate)! No not all concentrates are the same, many others are WPC40 or lower. In Classic Whey the serving size is 33.86gms, the WPC is 32.47gm (yielding 25gm), which equals 1.39gms of flavoring, sweeteners, and coloring.

There’s only a 10% difference between Classic Whey and our Isolate, which can result in a more flavorful texture for Classic Whey but not really sacrificing quality protein.

Pro’s

- Transparent label

- Dense pistachio flavor

- Very creamy taste

- Third Party Tested

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds Like A Winner

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love pistachio ice cream. Plus I don't have to worry about anyone else in the house eating it because they don't like it.
Might have to pick-up a tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My kind of Coupon !!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will be starting a sponsored log here in the next couple weeks. Will be running Ostarine, Cardarine & Epiandro (8-10 week run). Should be a solid cut, just in time for summer (y)

Shout out to our newest sponsor, Sarms4Sale

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of in the mail, got a ton of B1G1 deals comin soon, thanks to the spring break week deals.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Speaking of in the mail, got a ton of B1G1 deals comin soon, thanks to the spring break week deals.
You are welcome :)
Thanks for the support sir.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
I will be starting a sponsored log here in the next couple weeks. Will be running Ostarine, Cardarine & Epiandro (8-10 week run). Should be a solid cut, just in time for summer (y)

Shout out to our newest sponsor, Sarms4Sale
Looks good bro! Blue is my new favorite color!

Discount code Launch15

SARMS4Sale

www.sarms.forsale

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I was most excited for the blender bottles lol. I was down to just one
I need more too, but I need the 40 ounce bottles. My gym has two water fountains that are right next to each other and when one is in use, the other has too low of a pressure to fill up a bottle. They were probably too lazy to run more plumbing somewhere else in the gym.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need more too, but I need the 40 ounce bottles. My gym has two water fountains that are right next to each other and when one is in use, the other has too low of a pressure to fill up a bottle. They were probably too lazy to run more plumbing somewhere else in the gym.
Blender Bottle’s Koda 72oz bottle is what you really want for training. The huge lid makes adding big scoops of intra powders without a funnel thoughtless, and very easy to actually reach inside and clean out properly. Seals excellent and lightweight on its own.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
So is this company another sarms company that will be out of business in 12 months or do they have a secret supply chain that no one knows about?
If we tell you then it won't be a secret anymore. I'm just happy we have a quality SARMS source.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always see posts about care packages from @The Solution and I was lucky enough to get one myself. Thank you, Bob. This was more than I was expecting.

On another note, I got two of these too, not from Bob though.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob will hook you up! He probably eats $200+ in postage a month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cost of shipping is out of control........... Every time Amazon negotiates a lower rate mine goes up !! (True Story)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cost of shipping is out of control........... Every time Amazon negotiates a lower rate mine goes up !! (True Story)
I saw 3 increases just last year from $6.40 to $8.40 for padded priority

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a sample pack of the Peach Rings from a previous order that I just used last week.

I gotta say, the flavor was delicious and on point! I have another product that is the same flavor and it’s good, but Fuel is much better!

As far as effects, the energy hit a lot faster that I expected and gave me exactly what I needed and was looking for as an afternoon pick me up. I was really impressed.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BEAM Vegan Protein Blueberry Muffin

Taste

Blueberry Muffin – Many fruity protein powders are either incredibly artificial, or too sweet to truly enjoy them. BEAM was able to find a happy medium with complimenting flavors with neither overpowering each other. Right out of the gate the blueberry is noticed, but not overbearing. Soon after the muffin hits you in the backend with a similar ratio of blueberry to muffin. The key component of BEAM is the smooth and creamy consistency, which is unlike any vegan protein I have had. With no chalky aftertaste, graininess, or off-putting taste BEAM hit a grand slam. If you like vegan protein powders this is an absolute must pickup.

Mixability

BEAM Vegan protein is much creamier than most vegan protein powders on the market. The inclusion of Smooth Protein branded sources and Clean Cream, it has a smooth and creamy consistency. I found 8-10oz of water or almond milk to be a sweet spot per scoop with the BEAM Vegan Protein. I also make protein pudding where you place a scoop of protein in a bowl and slowly add water to form a thick paste. Both are common ways to use the protein, and I found zero clumps when mixing in both fashions.

Formula

Calories ~ 100

Fat ~ .5g

Carbs ~ 3g

Protein ~ 20g

Protein -à Pea Protein, Mung Bean Protein (High bioavailability and leucine), Pumpkin Seed Protein

Clean Cream & Smooth Protein (Create the ultimate texture / mouthfeel)

Apple Fiber & Blueberry Fiber

Gum Blend (Thickener)

Pros

- Incredible Taste

- Very Pure Flavor

- Mixes Smooth for Vegan Protein

- No Chalky Aftertaste

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to believe it's not chalky, sounds like they did a nice job.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a sample pack of the Peach Rings from a previous order that I just used last week.

I gotta say, the flavor was delicious and on point! I have another product that is the same flavor and it’s good, but Fuel is much better!

As far as effects, the energy hit a lot faster that I expected and gave me exactly what I needed and was looking for as an afternoon pick me up. I was really impressed.
The Peach Rings flavor was also super tasty this morning. I’m going to keep this in my rotation for sure.