In the Mail ....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had rule1 before? Just wondering how the taste is
I've had Red Velvet, Chocolate PB, Fruity Cereal and Toasted Cinnamon Cereal. Their flavoring tends to be a little lighter than some other brands I've had, but I like the variety and with how often I can find BOGO on them they've become a go to brand. Their Toasted Cinnamon was really good.
All flavors of Rule 1 I've had have been great. Choc fudge, frozen banana, PB choc...I had a sample of fruity cereal and it was unbelievable.
Looking forward to giving the Frozen Banana a try!
Sinfit bars/cookies are BANGING!!!
My favorite protein bar/cookie! The Sinfit spreads are a nice treat as well. The Honey Graham flavor is great.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Huge fan of Rule 1 Vanilla and Frozen Banana.

Toasted Cinnamon and Red Velvet were mehhh. Not bad at all, just average compared to Vanilla and Banana.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets make fruit punch available for Fullblitz now!
A lot of people make fun of fruit punch because it was always the "we don't know what to call it so we are going with fruit punch" flavour but of done right it's always a staple. I'm loving all day you may fruit punch (don't judge me) just now. Don't know what they add but it's so morish with no bad aftertaste etc.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fruit punch is like a rainbow hitting me in the mouth with flavor. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people make fun of fruit punch because it was always the "we don't know what to call it so we are going with fruit punch" flavour but of done right it's always a staple. I'm loving all day you may fruit punch (don't judge me) just now. Don't know what they add but it's so morish with no bad aftertaste etc.
Haha, I love me some good fruit punch flavor.
Fruit punch is like a rainbow hitting me in the mouth with flavor. :D
Yeah buddy.

Funny little known fact but all skittles are the same flavor, basically a fruit punch flavor and then each color is given the scent of a fruit and it is that scent that makes them taste like the fruit they are supposed to be.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I love me some good fruit punch flavor.
Yeah buddy.

Funny little known fact but all skittles are the same flavor, basically a fruit punch flavor and then each color is given the scent of a fruit and it is that scent that makes them taste like the fruit they are supposed to be.
Oh yeah...

Oh noooooo!!!! lol.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally taking a break from Super Swole is back to some nitrates for a bit. Got free samples of these too (not same order) so let’s see how this goes. 🤷‍♂️

7D8C78E0-7077-4DC3-9673-9CB43D07DFC6.jpeg

Edit: I'll get a full review eventually but the mango Focus is pretty legit. The packet was super annoying to open (I had to literally cut it open...).

5 Minutes in and I am feeling a decent buzz already and abit of a restless energy, this is hitting harder than I anticipated. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also a Fruit Punch Fan !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish we had a Trader Joe's in our area !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a great deal on these thanks to @The Solution! Can you tell I love the Blood Orange Flavor ?
Nurrex EAA.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stocked up big time thanks to @The Solution which the savings definitely helped so much with no work and all this isolated garbage going on. Deals like these really help you get by. Thanks again Bob
IMG_8543.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this?
Pretty good. Used whole milk and a couple ice cubes. Definitely unique. Tastes like Irish cream coffee creamer with vanilla. Label is dope too lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4696.JPG

Got these from vitamin shoppe - after sale came to $16/box .. don’t think it can get cheaper then that

And after having these .. I don’t think I can eat anything else .. I ate 4 in one sitting and was still hungry and not sick of it .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 192446

Got these from vitamin shoppe - after sale came to $16/box .. don’t think it can get cheaper then that

And after having these .. I don’t think I can eat anything else .. I ate 4 in one sitting and was still hungry and not sick of it .
The cookies & Cream Outright bars are how I was able to get my kids (2 & 3 year old) to finish their chicken and broccoli dinner tonight. When I tell them they can split one if they finish all of their dinner. Those bars are so damn good it works every time.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Toffee peanut butter is my favorite and the almond butter chocolate chip being second best. They really are all good though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cookies & Cream Outright bars are how I was able to get my kids (2 & 3 year old) to finish their chicken and broccoli dinner tonight. When I tell them they can split one if they finish all of their dinner. Those bars are so damn good it works every time.
Hey what ever works to get them to eat veggies

My son (10mos) loves veggies and hates chicken & eggs .. hopefully that changes lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 192446

Well if I ate four and was still hungry, time to look elsewhere for my protein bars.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if I ate four and was still hungry, time to look elsewhere for my protein bars.
That was my thought too haha... that would get to be very expensive very fast

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Money is not a problem !!

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Hi Rocket I wanted some feedback on Ghost whey and vegan flavours, I currently have fruity cereal and think it’s very good, are the other flavours as bold and as sweet? I’m interested in peanut butter cereal and pancake batter.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Rocket I wanted some feedback on Ghost whey and vegan flavours, I currently have fruity cereal and think it’s very good, are the other flavours as bold and as sweet? I’m interested in peanut butter cereal and pancake batter.
Not rocket but I really enjoy my tub of Ghost Vegan Banana Pancake Batter. I just finished a tub of Fruity Cereal milk and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Vegan BPB is not as sweet as fruity cereal milk, but it’s still very good. The banana is light but still present and not artificial or overpowering. It’s really really good!

I have not tried the PB cereal vegan protein, but I’m sure it’s good as well.

Hope that helps!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried any of the Vegan Ghost Products. But there Blueberry Toaster Pastry regular protein is my all time favorite,

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
I have never tried any of the Vegan Ghost Products. But there Blueberry Toaster Pastry regular protein is my all time favorite,
How would you rate it against Gaspari blueberry muffin flavour if you’ve tried it?