Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Campus Protein Fuel Fruit By The Scoop Review

Taste

Fruit By The Scoop – Fruit By The Scoop is a limited edition fuel flavor that is to replicate Fruit Roll-Ups. Fruit Roll-Ups are a fruit snack that comes in over a dozen flavors. Upon the first sip, there is an array of flavors that will have your taste buds guessing. At first, I picked up fruit punch, and then I found cherry, blue raspberry, lime, and hints of strawberry all congeal together to make a unique flavor. It is very hard to put my finger on exactly what stands out the most, but this is an incredibly refreshing flavor. This is neck and neck all-time with Pink Burst as my all-time top fuel flavor. Due to how unique the flavor is this is one that will truly stand out among the crowd. Since this is a limited edition flavor this will not be available year-round like the permanent flavors are.

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:

Pink Burst (Pink Starburst Replica) // Fruit By The Scoop

White Frost (White Monster Replica)

Sour Watermelon Wedges

Baja Breeze (Taco Bell Drink Replica)

Strawberry Kiwi

Peach Rings

Lemon Drop

** Remember I am not a big lemon or peach fan, but it is very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle, you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery

Beta-Alanine 1.2g - Endurance, Recovery, Delay Fatigue

L-Citrulline is 1g -- Pump, Nitric Oxide, Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
Betaine is 750mg -- Power and Performance
L-Arginine is 500mg -- Boosts Nitric Oxide levels
L-Tyrosine is 500mg -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
DL-Choline Bitartrate is 300mg -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
Caffeine is 200mg -- Stimulant
Taurine is 500mg -- Antioxidant, Recovery, Pumps

L-Norvaline 120mg - Keeps nitric oxide levels high

Huperzine A 2.5mg - Nootropic for mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement

Pros

- Around 40-50/Cents a Serving

- Cost-Effective Energy Drink Replacement

- Gives a long=lasting jolt of energy.

- Flavoring is top of the line

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was too lazy to write something but this covers it.

You may notice improved performance and maybe a mental boost, but keep in mind it is providing a fuel source to burn and I'd assume would mean you use the ketones rather than your own substrates (if I am making the right assumption, not a huge keto or ketosis guy)?

For performance and endurance I have been tempted to give it a shot, but man they are too expensive currently for me to experiment with.
This was my thought as well but I have not researched them heavily. Just assumed that in the same way that people consuming MCT Oil prior to training supplied faster energy and showed more ketones in urine was due to it having immediate access the the lipids instead of having to wait on actual lypolysis. However that being the case when a decent amount of energy is supplied by ketones it helps set the pathway for lipolysis.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was my thought as well but I have not researched them heavily. Just assumed that in the same way that people consuming MCT Oil prior to training supplied faster energy and showed more ketones in urine was due to it having immediate access the the lipids instead of having to wait on actual lypolysis. However that being the case when a decent amount of energy is supplied by ketones it helps set the pathway for lipolysis.
On the same page. I viewed this almost as an evolution or next step from how people use MCT oil so seems maybe I was on the right track...

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Campus Protein Fuel Fruit By The Scoop Review

Taste

Fruit By The Scoop – Fruit By The Scoop is a limited edition fuel flavor that is to replicate Fruit Roll-Ups. Fruit Roll-Ups are a fruit snack that comes in over a dozen flavors. Upon the first sip, there is an array of flavors that will have your taste buds guessing. At first, I picked up fruit punch, and then I found cherry, blue raspberry, lime, and hints of strawberry all congeal together to make a unique flavor. It is very hard to put my finger on exactly what stands out the most, but this is an incredibly refreshing flavor. This is neck and neck all-time with Pink Burst as my all-time top fuel flavor. Due to how unique the flavor is this is one that will truly stand out among the crowd. Since this is a limited edition flavor this will not be available year-round like the permanent flavors are.

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:

White Frost (White Monster Replica)

Sour Watermelon Wedges

Baja Breeze (Taco Bell Drink Replica)

Strawberry Kiwi

Peach Rings

Lemon Drop

** Remember I am not a big lemon or peach fan, but it is very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle, you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery

Beta-Alanine 1.2g - Endurance, Recovery, Delay Fatigue

L-Citrulline is 1g -- Pump, Nitric Oxide, Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up
Betaine is 750mg -- Power and Performance
L-Arginine is 500mg -- Boosts Nitric Oxide levels
L-Tyrosine is 500mg -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
DL-Choline Bitartrate is 300mg -- Cognitive Enhancer for Focus and Mood
Caffeine is 200mg -- Stimulant
Taurine is 500mg -- Antioxidant, Recovery, Pumps

L-Norvaline 120mg - Keeps nitric oxide levels high

Huperzine A 2.5mg - Nootropic for mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement

Pros

- Around 40-50/Cents a Serving

- Cost-Effective Energy Drink Replacement

- Gives a long=lasting jolt of energy.

- Flavoring is top of the line

I was under the impression from previous posts that you avoided anything with L-norvaline in it?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was under the impression from previous posts that you avoided anything with L-norvaline in it?
There is inconclusive evidence on long term use. Until we have concrete research it can have negative impact then I would avoid it completely.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My understanding of BHB salts from some stuff Paul Carter wrote on his blog is that they actually allow enhanced lipid utilization even for carb-consuming athletes. Real world anecdotes from folks in non-keto calorie-restricted contest prep as well as strength athletes eating everything in sight in a surplus both claimed it increased performance. The gist was actually that while someone in ketosis can get a little boost from salts, it’s actually most effective in populations that normally still preferentially utilize glucose.

I haven’t used them and I am not going to spend the money to experiment for now, but I wouldn’t write them off completely without more personal research and trial.
Good info, not something I had heard before!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not pictured: 3 bottles of Joint XT.

I’m going to have to accept that I don’t get on with Nootropics. Infinite Brain tastes great but I’m just getting Sweet FA from it. The only upside is that it isn’t sending me to sleep like Focus XT & Brainwash.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’m going to have to accept that I don’t get on with Nootropics. Infinite Brain tastes great but I’m just getting Sweet FA from it. The only upside is that it isn’t sending me to sleep like Focus XT & Brainwash.
Brainwash as the sole product I have found is just a bit relaxed for my tastes. Brainwash stacked with a bit more caffeine or at half dose with a half dose of another preWO is phenomenal. It combos with other stims incredibly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Brainwash as the sole product I have found is just a bit relaxed for my tastes. Brainwash stacked with a bit more caffeine or at half dose with a half dose of another preWO is phenomenal. It combos with other stims incredibly.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit the nail on the head there! I love brainwash with more caffeine.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was lucky enough to try the new Fuel Fruit by the scoop. @The Solution hooked me up big time. Pretty sure most of y’all know about Fuel by now, but in a nutshell it’s an awesome energy drink/coffee replacement. I used to spend a ton on coffee and energy drinks. Well bob introduced me to fuel way back and at the deals you can find, as low as 40 cents a scoop I’ve saved a ton since. Plus I think they do a killer job with the flavoring.

The newest flavor is fruit by the scoop. If you remember what fruit roll ups tasted like, you’ll instantly find that comparison here. The predominant flavor I felt was cherry. Then there’s a berry mix swirling around, peaking in and around that cherry groove. Then as you’re done, each sip gives you a nice smooth strawberry flavor as a finisher/aftertaste. Not a huge strawberry fan as many of you prob recall, but this strawberry is not artificial and it’s subtle and super smooth.

I’ve had all the flavors except for peach rings and strawberry kiwi. Here’s my rankings:
1. Fruit By The Scoop
2. Pink Burst
3. Lemon Drop
4. White Frost
5. Baja Breeze
6. Sour Watermelon
7. Jungle juice

Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CP FUEL: Fruit by the scoop

@The Solution was kind enough to send me a sample.

Mixes very easy like the other FUEL's.

This flavor is hard to pinpoint. Definitely a nice slight tang to it.

I'm getting a raspberry/ blueberry with a light tangy strawberry / purple grape aftertaste. I have heard it taste like a fruit roll up. I have seen the grandbaby's eating them but have never tried one.

This is non-carbonated.

The energy is the same as the other Fuel. Nice inexpensive tasty lift.

I workout in the evenings and find myself using 1.5 scoops of FUEL 30 min prior to workout. Plus I Can still get to bed 3-4 hours after consuming.

I have 4 tubs of this now. Everytime a new flavor comes out I have to buy a tub.

I need to start using this instead of that afternoon coffee. Problem is i'm use to consuming coffee all day. Im one of those that has his own coffee pot in his office.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just had a look at Fuel and it’s well priced until you get to the shipping page. My god.
$6:99 flat rate inside the US
Options for free shipping programs as well (inside US)
Outside US since it’s a small company international is not so user friendly with pricing

Last edited:

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it’d go down a storm here if they were able to get a distributor. I’m surprised Predator haven’t been at it, they normally have pretty much everything in from the US

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200113_162930.jpg
Got this in the mail today from @The Solution

I will be putting this to use tomorrow hopefully. The taste on CP Fuel is top notch. Nice pick me up in the evenings.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter holds up with the addition of cookies and cream. The cookies and cream addition is in a stronger ratio of cream to cookie. The cream filling from a sandwich cookie holds its ground with the bold peanut butter base, but the cookie is subtle in the aftertaste. Just like Marc’s Cookies & Cream MTS whey both flavors are present, but when condensed into the Outright bar I personally found more white cream chunks than cookie chunks. Marc took two of my favorite things and put them into a healthy functional food snack. This new addition goes right to the top of my all time favorites behind the almond butter bars, which I prefer over peanut butter.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 290

Fat ~ 15g

Carbs ~ 26g

Protein ~ 14g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Cookie Bits, White Cocoa Chips, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  5. Peanut Butter Toffee
  6. S’mores Peanut Butter
  7. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  8. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  9. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  10. White Chocolate Raspberry
  11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.

Whole food based snack bar

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to @The Solution for hooking me up with a sample of the newest FUEL flavor "Fruit by the Scoop" (think Fruit by the Foot... ahhh, childhood nostalgia!)

Shouldn't be a surprise at this point, but flavor wise it's an absolute home run. The berry flavor stood out more than anything. It mixes fantastic (as usual). . Seriously though, some of the best tasting stuff out there. Enjoyed this sample enough to hop on the FUEL Pick 2 Stack (awesome value). Honestly can't say which flavor I like best between this, Pink Burst & Peach Rings... they're all so damn good. Luckily, I don't have to choose when I can just have them all. Thanks again Bob!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob does a lot for the people on this forum, and I'm glad folks stop long enough to say Thank you!

tenorguy33

Awards
Curious....Thinking about pulling the trigger and finally trying fuel as a good afternoon pick me up.
How do you get the price down to $32? Cheapest I could see pre-shipping was 37.99 with two pack and then Instagram code.

tenorguy33

Awards
Curious....Thinking about pulling the trigger and finally trying fuel as a good afternoon pick me up.
How do you get the price down to $32? Cheapest I could see pre-shipping was 37.99 with two pack and then Instagram code.

tenorguy33

Awards

tenorguy33

Awards

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

‘Merica Labz Justice & Liberty Energy Drink Review

Taste

Liberty (BlackBerry Lemonade) – This flavor nails both flavors in a very equal ratio giving you the best of both worlds. Right out of the gate you experience a very tart and tangy blackberry flavor. The blackberry is sweet and has a hybrid of a black grape and raspberry flavor. As the blackberry hits your taste buds is when the lemonade starts to takeover. As you get into the aftertaste and backend of the flavor the lemon flavor is smooth, refreshing, and has a nice amount of zest to compliment the blackberry density. Overall this is a unique flavor, and I do not think anyone else has this on the carbonated beverage market.

Justice (Strawberry Kiwi) – This flavor is in heavy favor of strawberry with the kiwi being subtle, but still noticeable in the tail end of the aftertaste. The fruity, sweet, and refreshing strawberry is very enticing from first sip. There is a hint of sour that compliments the ripeness of the dominant strawberry flavor. Even though the kiwi is not as strong as the strawberry there are delicate, tart, and sweet vibes that are picked up in the aftertaste. For those who have a larger sweet tooth, this flavor will be your go-to in the two new flavors from Merica Energy.

Formula

* There are no artificial colors in any of the ‘Merica Labz energy drinks making them clear.

‘Merica Energy formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang, Hyde Power Potion, and C4 Carbonated Energy Drinks There is a ‘Merica Energy and Focus Blend which highlights:

250mg Acetyl L-Carnitine – Enhanced focus, improved memory, and neuroprotecitve effects

250mg Choline Bitartrate – Enhances focus, memory, and mood.

~200mg Caffeine – This is the stimulant provided in the energy drink.

50mg Guarana Extract - Metabolism booster in addition to the potent amount of caffeine it provides.

Flavor Rankings

1. Let’s Make Merica Grape Again
  2. Not Your Granny’s Apple
  3. Justice
  4. Liberty
  5. Impeachment
  6. Merica Classic
  7. Victory
  8. Merica Made (Discontinued)
  9. Freedom

mavup

Awards
How much extra caffeine do you take with brainwash for it to really shine?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least 100mg. But the interesting thing about the product is the Theanine in a full scoop is potent enough to smooth out a huge dose of stimulants, if you wanted to push it that high. Like I can take a full scoop of White Warped and a tab of Bronkaid with a full scoop of Orange Brainwash and not feel like dying when trying to squat max effort

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least 100mg. But the interesting thing about the product is the Theanine in a full scoop is potent enough to smooth out a huge dose of stimulants, if you wanted to push it that high. Like I can take a full scoop of White Warped and a tab of Bronkaid with a full scoop of Orange Brainwash and not feel like dying when trying to squat max effort
Agree here. An extra 100mg will make a huge difference in the effects. An extra 50-75mg for some cardio. 150mg for a great kick for weights.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Dynasty

Taste

Fruit Punch – Cellucor is well known for putting out a great tasting fruit punch as it is a flagship flavor next to their blue raspberry. Fruit Punch is an array of flavors as it feels like you taste the rainbow in this experience. When the first sip hits your taste buds there is a dense combination of passion fruit and orange. As you get into the aftertaste there is a hybrid of pineapple, papaya, guava, and strawberry. While these are not very strong the subtle flavor pairs very well and is noted even being naturally flavored. This is not a pure Hawaiian punch you would drink as a kid, but it is still delicious and refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout cocktail. This is easily one of the best ever fruit punch flavors I have had.

Mixability

C4 Dynasty features 18 raw actives and 10-patented ingredients. With such a large profile I expected to see a lot of particles floating at the bottom of my shaker cup, but that was not the case. Right away this did foam for a few moments, but that quickly passed. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight I did notice it mixed quite well, but with a little residue to be found on the bottom of the shaker cup. Overall I have been very pleased with Cellucor and Nutrabolt with their Mixability over the years.

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)

6g Citrulline Malate, 3g L-Citrulline, 1g Citrulline Nitrate (Pumps, Performance)

6.4g Carnosyn Beta Alanine (Endurance, Performance)

3g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL, 1g Creatine Nitrate (Strength, Power, Performance)

1g Taurine (Recovery, Hydration)

400mg Peak ATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

400mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

200mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)

150mg ElevATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)

150mg VasoDrive AP (Pumps, Increase Bloodflow)

62.5mg Teacrine (Enhance caffeine half-life, sustained energy)

50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients in profile)

5mg Toothed Clubmoss (Cognitive Enhancer, Mental Clarity)

1mg Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (Enhance Stimulant)

Pro’s

- Transparent Label

- 18 Raw Actives & 10 Patented Ingredients

- Naturally Flavored

- No Artificial Dyes

- Large addition of nootropics & pump ingredients

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Dynasty

Taste

Fruit Punch – Cellucor is well known for putting out a great tasting fruit punch as it is a flagship flavor next to their blue raspberry. Fruit Punch is an array of flavors as it feels like you taste the rainbow in this experience. When the first sip hits your taste buds there is a dense combination of passion fruit and orange. As you get into the aftertaste there is a hybrid of pineapple, papaya, guava, and strawberry. While these are not very strong the subtle flavor pairs very well and is noted even being naturally flavored. This is not a pure Hawaiian punch you would drink as a kid, but it is still delicious and refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout cocktail. This is easily one of the best ever fruit punch flavors I have had.

Mixability

C4 Dynasty features 18 raw actives and 10-patented ingredients. With such a large profile I expected to see a lot of particles floating at the bottom of my shaker cup, but that was not the case. Right away this did foam for a few moments, but that quickly passed. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight I did notice it mixed quite well, but with a little residue to be found on the bottom of the shaker cup. Overall I have been very pleased with Cellucor and Nutrabolt with their Mixability over the years.

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)

6g Citrulline Malate, 3g L-Citrulline, 1g Citrulline Nitrate (Pumps, Performance)

3g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL, 1g Creatine Nitrate (Strength, Power, Performance)

Pro’s

- Transparent Label

- Naturally Flavored

- No Artificial Dyes

all that and not a single comment about how it works/feels??? who cares about the flavor...

Reactions: 00A
Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
6.4g beta alanine 🤮 other than that I really like the formula

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mavup

Awards
Spot on with the recommendation. Took an extra 100-120 mg with brainwash today and it was significantly more energizing. Thanks!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Justice Merica sounds pretty unique, might have to give them a shot next.
all that and not a single comment about how it works/feels??? who cares about the flavor...
Let us know how the workout was?!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Youtube audience doesn't want 10-15-20 minute videos on a product. It doesn't appeal to the masses, nor the public general who have a very short attention span. This why I try and hit the major points in my videos, which is exactly what Nutrabolt/Cellucor instructed me to do for the review. I have made longer videos in the past, but with the amount of messages and feedback I have got the large majority favors shorter videos with hitting the important information.

Workouts have been stellar, the profile is packed, and it delivers on all angles. Cellucor continues to impress me with their flavoring even with natural flavors and no dyes.

Last edited:

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6.4g beta alanine 🤮 other than that I really like the formula
agreed. 6.4 of BA is a ton. I will wait for some reviews on performance and hopefully get a sample at some point.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cellucor C4 Dynasty

Taste

Mixability

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)

Pro’s

- Transparent Label

- Naturally Flavored

- No Artificial Dyes

Another top notch review, thanks @The Solution for taking the time on a day to day basis and bringing us these reviews.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is VasoDrive? I've never tried it.
Not really any single ingredient products with this so hard to tell in most cases.

Either way 150mg is a pretty low dose and it is probably overshadowed by the Citrulline and Nitrate dosages anyways.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Youtube audience doesn't want 10-15-20 minute videos on a product. It doesn't appeal to the masses, nor the public general who have a very short attention span. This why I try and hit the major points in my videos, which is exactly what Nutrabolt/Cellucor instructed me to do for the review. I have made longer videos in the past, but with the amount of messages and feedback I have got the large majority favors shorter videos with hitting the important information.

Workouts have been stellar, the profile is packed, and it delivers on all angles. Cellucor continues to impress me with their flavoring even with natural flavors and no dyes.
make it a 5min video then with 1 min about the taste and 3 about the profile and 1 about the workout.... not too difficult. nobody wants to watch 10min of flavor reviews for sure

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
to much beta alanine , is there a study on a 6.4 grams?

I actually was just about to post too .. this is the 2nd pre workout i have seen with double the usual amount

BA isnt for me.. but interesting to see why choose above 3.2g