Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upslabs have been baugh by high tech?
lol seems like their formula , minus the prop blend lol

http://usplabsdirect.com says ..
USPlabs is not affiliated with, and its products are not endorsed by, the United States Pharmacopeia, Rockville, MD.

unsure whose putting this out

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
where did you found that label? I like laxo and maral root a lot, does not look like a bad supplement fact but it is so small it is hard to say

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they got there label wrong, testosurge is a fenugreek extract not a tribulus extract

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
found the label from an online retailer(facebook group) saying they will be getting it in and selling it for $60

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
found the label from an online retailer(facebook group) saying they will be getting it in and selling it for $60View attachment 191541
I remember when the original Pink Magic came out. There was an allure behind that product like none other. The OG batch was used up rather quickly, though, and 3/4 people using it thought it was the greatest natty supp ever lol. I would’ve loved to give it a go. Unfortunately, USP Labs quickly revamped the formula and moved to “Pink Magic Platinum”. Made everyone wonder if the OG batch was spiked, the quality ingredients weren’t sustainable for mass producing, or it was just a big scam from the get-go to get people interested in Pink Magic Platinum, which was the plan all along. No idea what‘s in the new stuff, but I doubt it’s anything resembling the old stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when the original Pink Magic came out. There was an allure behind that product like none other. The OG batch was used up rather quickly, though, and 3/4 people using it thought it was the greatest natty supp ever lol. I would’ve loved to give it a go. Unfortunately, USP Labs quickly revamped the formula and moved to “Pink Magic Platinum”. Made everyone wonder if the OG batch was spiked, the quality ingredients weren’t sustainable for mass producing, or it was just a big scam from the get-go to get people interested in Pink Magic Platinum, which was the plan all along. No idea what‘s in the new stuff, but I doubt it’s anything resembling the old stuff.
Lol everything they put out was trash .. didn’t their yok3d tested out to have some mechabol in it

They have been spiking since day1

Yea first batch of tribulus gave results too lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol everything they put out was trash .. didn’t their yok3d tested out to have some mechabol in it

Lol Mechabol is a fantastic drug, but definitely not the kind of thing you should be slipping into “natural” products without disclosure! Shame they did that if true.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Think that was Versa-1 lol

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always liked it for tightening and hardening up. As to it lowering estrogen 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Picked up two of each flavor of Dymatize's Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles and they are both amazing. I was skeptical of the Fruity Pebbles one since I tend to not like fruit flavored protein drinks, but they nailed the flavor perfectly! Thanks to @The Solution for a great deal on these!!! The discount is very much appreciated!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I finally have something to add in here again! Thanks @brundel for hooking me up to extend my BLR log. EXOTHERM, FOLLIDRONE and one of the top secret ingredients in their new natural anabolic.

Even Wraith wanted to get at these supps!!! Ain't he just a meat heads dog!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good News on the extension!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Will Be Happy, I'm Sure !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like A Winner

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love pistachio ice cream. Plus I don't have to worry about anyone else in the house eating it because they don't like it.
Might have to pick-up a tub.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My kind of Coupon !!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be starting a sponsored log here in the next couple weeks. Will be running Ostarine, Cardarine & Epiandro (8-10 week run). Should be a solid cut, just in time for summer (y)

Shout out to our newest sponsor, Sarms4Sale

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of in the mail, got a ton of B1G1 deals comin soon, thanks to the spring break week deals.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
I will be starting a sponsored log here in the next couple weeks. Will be running Ostarine, Cardarine & Epiandro (8-10 week run). Should be a solid cut, just in time for summer (y)

Shout out to our newest sponsor, Sarms4Sale
Looks good bro! Blue is my new favorite color!

Discount code Launch15

SARMS4Sale

www.sarms.forsale

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I was most excited for the blender bottles lol. I was down to just one
I need more too, but I need the 40 ounce bottles. My gym has two water fountains that are right next to each other and when one is in use, the other has too low of a pressure to fill up a bottle. They were probably too lazy to run more plumbing somewhere else in the gym.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need more too, but I need the 40 ounce bottles. My gym has two water fountains that are right next to each other and when one is in use, the other has too low of a pressure to fill up a bottle. They were probably too lazy to run more plumbing somewhere else in the gym.
Blender Bottle’s Koda 72oz bottle is what you really want for training. The huge lid makes adding big scoops of intra powders without a funnel thoughtless, and very easy to actually reach inside and clean out properly. Seals excellent and lightweight on its own.

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
So is this company another sarms company that will be out of business in 12 months or do they have a secret supply chain that no one knows about?
If we tell you then it won't be a secret anymore. I'm just happy we have a quality SARMS source.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always see posts about care packages from @The Solution and I was lucky enough to get one myself. Thank you, Bob. This was more than I was expecting.

On another note, I got two of these too, not from Bob though.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob will hook you up! He probably eats $200+ in postage a month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cost of shipping is out of control........... Every time Amazon negotiates a lower rate mine goes up !! (True Story)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The cost of shipping is out of control........... Every time Amazon negotiates a lower rate mine goes up !! (True Story)
I saw 3 increases just last year from $6.40 to $8.40 for padded priority