In the Mail ....

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i´m a bit outdated guy.. a bit behind in all this but here are some things that got in today morning, along with lots of things from bulkpowders uk. :D
dcp androlotion.jpg
reign.jpg

Last edited:
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is a test, Reign kills hard ons, try the andro after using Reign!!!
didn´t know that!! thanks for letting me know, won´t use this continuesly, will alternate with other pre-wo, and also some days self made mixture.

looking at the other point of view, could actually use Andro while taking reign pre-wo isn´t it?

Bulk powders are my go to for whey and the essentials, great company.
had to stock up for a while as don´t know how brexit will affect

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate grape, but that is the first one I'll try.

I'll get a review up for them all. I was kind of hoping it would take longer to get here, since I didn't want to start until next week, we will see if I can hold off....
i put $ thatu wont hold off on it lol

yeah very curious on that grape flavor as well as im not a fan of grape flavoring either.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i put $ thatu wont hold off on it lol

yeah very curious on that grape flavor as well as im not a fan of grape flavoring either.
Steel Supplements "PRE" Grape Bubblegum tastes exactly like the Big League Chew Grape.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steel Supplements "PRE" Grape Bubblegum tastes exactly like the Big League Chew Grape.
I would enjoy that most likely then .. maybe sometimes mid this year i would give it a try .. i dont like stocking up on too many things now

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
The Cosmic Candy flavor of Super Swole is the first of the 3 that I tried (I got the 3 pack) and it tasted really good. Just going to believe that the other two flavors are just as good.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the man, the myth, the legend @The Solution sent me this to try.

Dang, is this the most delicious thing I have tasted. Flavor is a 10/10 tasted just like the snack. It has a good combo of berry flavors that are out of this world.

The price is also on point. I think it's like 2 tubs for $32 which is so cheap when comparing it to bang or anything else. This stuff is the GOAT of flavors. I hope this sticks around View attachment 190192

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the man, the myth, the legend @The Solution sent me this to try.

Dang, is this the most delicious thing I have tasted. Flavor is a 10/10 tasted just like the snack. It has a good combo of berry flavors that are out of this world.

The price is also on point. I think it's like 2 tubs for $32 which is so cheap when comparing it to bang or anything else. This stuff is the GOAT of flavors. I hope this sticks around View attachment 190192
FUEL flavors really are among the best (if not the best). It's too bad Fruit by the Scoop isnt a permanent flavor!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super stoked for my Pink Burst and Fruit by the scoop Fuel to come in tomorrow.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super stoked for my Pink Burst and Fruit by the scoop Fuel to come in tomorrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Smart Energy Drinks

Taste

Cotton Candy - It certainly tastes like cotton candy, and I would expect nothing less from Cellucor and how well they flavor their carbonated beverages. It has a familiar sweetness to the original c4 original carbonated, but with an extra hint of density in the flavoring. It provides a powdery mouth feel allowing passive sips to resemble the spun sugar confection. At no point drinking the beverage did I feel the flavoring was overpowering or too sweet to turn consumers away. Cellucor found a middle ground on replicating cotton candy with a bold flavor. If you were a fan of the original c4 carbonated then you will easily enjoy this one as well.

Formula

• 200mg InnovaTea® Natural Caffeine
  • 250mg Cognizin® Citicoline (Mental Focus)
  • 200mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Support Mood)
  • An anytime energy drink
  • Zero Calories, Sugar, Carbs
  • NO Artificial Colors or Dyes
  • Natural Flavors

Changes from Original C4 Energy Drink

- No Beta-Alanine

- No Citrulline Malate

- No Betaine

Pro’s

- Great Long-Lasting Energy

- Incredible Flavor

- No Artificial Dyes or Colors

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in creatine nitrate and this stuff is crazy for pumps, the pump is just incredible. Only bad thing is after your workout you are super hungry.

Reactions: 00A
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 bottles of CEL Anabolic Effect plus some total War samples. Anabolic Effect looks promising but it was the positive things said by @The Solution that convinced me to give it a go

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just took advantage of Redcon1's BOGO to pick up some Cinnamon Bits B.A.R.s. Will be the first time giving those a go.

Also received my shipment of BOGO Sinfit Chocolate Craze and Honey Graham Cracker spreads, plus 20% off a box of Cookies & Cream Power Crunch Bars.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 190277

Wow...that’s an impressive profile. 40 servings too!

I would probably fall into a hypoglycemic coma if I took just 1 capsule
It's a super awesome profile but I would not worry about that happening especially if you take it prior to a carb meal. Works beautifully.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a super awesome profile but I would not worry about that happening especially if you take it prior to a carb meal. Works beautifully.
Yeah, it is a bueaty! It makes my current GDA (which I rarely even use) look like it was formulated for kittens. I like the versatility with the 6 capsules too. When I am in the market to try one out again, it will definitely be this!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recent work published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition sought to determine whether beta-alanine supplementation would improve subjects’ results during a five-week resistance training program. Subjects took 6.4 grams of beta-alanine or a placebo daily and trained three times per week.
I remember reading up on beta alanine years ago and yes, it's use is for muscular endurance but over a much longer period of time. If your workout is 2 hours or less it was deemed useless. It was concluded that it shouldn't be in preworkouts and the only reason people added it was because the tingles gave them the feel their preworkout was kicking in. Endurance athletes, boxers, runners etc. Were shown to benefit from its use. Because if this I used to buy beta alanine in bulk and add a few grams to my 2 litre aminos I would sip on throughout the day. I found that it would help combat lethargy if I was working long days and also then working out etc. But oven then it was probably not necessary.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it is a bueaty! It makes my current GDA (which I rarely even use) look like it was formulated for kittens. I like the versatility with the 6 capsules too. When I am in the market to try one out again, it will definitely be this!
I can grab you a coupon code from the website if need be
Bob15 will save you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to have to keep this in mind when I run out of my current GDA

Glucosatrol™ - Advanced Glucose Disposal Agent

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I've had it before, and the taste can't be expected to be spectacular based on all those ingredients.
I doctor it up a little. Orange seltzer. :)
Have you tried the lemon iced tea flavor? I don't mind the orange, but the tea flavor is a lot better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had it before, and the taste can't be expected to be spectacular based on all those ingredients.
I doctor it up a little. Orange seltzer. :)
When using Orange I only like it in a small amount of water in a few big gulps - if I wanna make a bigger drink with the Orange I use Tang-flavor water enhancer/mio.

Have you tried the lemon iced tea flavor? I don't mind the orange, but the tea flavor is a lot better.
Agreed. This one goes better with a bit more water in my opinion.

We do sell a separate Oximega greens powder pretty cheap also - it’s a pretty refreshing natural spearmint flavor and goes down great in 3-6oz water you can combine with the Triad pills. For those who like less sweet or don’t want the multi, just greens. I use this just as often for flavor variety.