In the Mail ....

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to give some of these Nutrabio flavors a try...

Ordered Pistachio (classic whey) and then WPI - Blueberry Muffin, Bourbon Banan Nut, and Cinnamon Sugar Donut...excited.

Going to do some protein pancakes, proatmeal, fluff, etc...these flavors seem like they'll go really well with these things. Gotta keep it interesting while quarantined up here in Jersey lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Going to give some of these Nutrabio flavors a try...

Ordered Pistachio (classic whey) and then WPI - Blueberry Muffin, Bourbon Banan Nut, and Cinnamon Sugar Donut...excited.

Going to do some protein pancakes, proatmeal, fluff, etc...these flavors seem like they'll go really well with these things. Gotta keep it interesting while quarantined up here in Jersey lol
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on each when you get them!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on each when you get them!
Will do!

Grabbed the WPI for ~$30/tub so figured why not!

I may just double scoop the shakes if the flavor is as light as Bob says... excited to see.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Please forgive my ignorance but what site does @The Solution run or come from? would love to check it out. Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please forgive my ignorance but what site does @The Solution run or come from? would love to check it out. Thanks
none... he just works through social media and forums mostly. you can see most of his stuff on IG, Youtube, or posted all around here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03312020.jpg

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used EliteFTS bands for years now - those are excellent quality and last a long time if they aren’t abused.
I just had to replace some. I didn't use them a ton (but they have been used for everything from stretching to actual banded squats, etc.) and I have had mine forever. Like they have to be close to 10 years old. :ROFLMAO:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just had to replace some. I didn't use them a ton (but they have been used for everything from stretching to actual banded squats, etc.) and I have had mine forever. Like they have to be close to 10 years old. :ROFLMAO:
Nice thing about them is while using a pair on a barbell doesn’t last as many years since they tend to lose tension unevenly or get nicked, the old bands are still super useful for many more years for accessory movements like tricep work, rowing, pullaparts, resisted push-ups. I definitely have some over 8 years old still in service.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice thing about them is while using a pair on a barbell doesn’t last as many years since they tend to lose tension unevenly or get nicked, the old bands are still super useful for many more years for accessory movements like tricep work, rowing, pullaparts, resisted push-ups. I definitely have some over 8 years old still in service.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my bands lost some of the elasticitydue to losing moisture from being left alone for too long in a non air conditioned garage. You got to keep those things moving or they start to get dry and spongy but heck mine are at least 5-6 years old. I use them the same way hide is mentioning now. Nothing on a barbell but curls, rows pull aparts and the like are all still good.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just arrived: @The Solution
w/ some extras!

- A jump rope (Promotional) I think he's trying to tell me to jump some rope. lol
(Actually was thinking of some rope jumping, so thanks man)
- Some ghetto baggies of proteins, looks really interesting, and going to help (Love it!) Fruity Pebbles / Cocoa Pebbles.
- Some other samples of pre's and proteins.
- Some home mades (Thank you!) Going to be my goto post workout. Chocolate Pretzels.

Will try out the GHOST in the morning!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This bad boy came in today, going to give it a go tonight.
It was a stupid good deal and I had credit at the retailer already.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just arrived: @The Solution
w/ some extras!

- A jump rope (Promotional) I think he's trying to tell me to jump some rope. lol
(Actually was thinking of some rope jumping, so thanks man)
- Some ghetto baggies of proteins, looks really interesting, and going to help (Love it!) Fruity Pebbles / Cocoa Pebbles.
- Some other samples of pre's and proteins.
- Some home mades (Thank you!) Going to be my goto post workout. Chocolate Pretzels.

Will try out the GHOST in the morning!

View attachment 192672
Those chocolate covered pretzels are the bomb !! Enjoy !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I often like to make bets with people about how long they can jump rope, I have never lost. Jumping rope is harder than you remember. Let me know how long you last the first time. The other one is a dead hang from a bar, most people can't last a minute. (no straps)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I often like to make bets with people about how long they can jump rope, I have never lost. Jumping rope is harder than you remember. Let me know how long you last the first time. The other one is a dead hang from a bar, most people can't last a minute. (no straps)
No bet here. lol. I remember all too well on both of those. Gravity is not my friend.
On a cut. Lost 25 pounds so far, and holding on to muscle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No bet here. lol. I remember all too well on both of those. Gravity is not my friend.
On a cut. Lost 25 pounds so far, and holding on to muscle.
Good to here the scale is moving in the right direction, I need to lose about 15lbs of excess, my motivation just hasn'tm been there ???

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraBio quick reviews:

As a whole, the flavors are "light" as Bob and others have mentioned. Not necessarily a bad thing but they're not as bold or in your face as some other brands. This works great for baking and also allows me to do 2 scoops in water without it being an overpowering shake. So not necessarily a pro or con but something to be aware of.

Pistachio - Light with a nutty aftertaste. Really enjoyed it and the man thing I was hoping was that they'd avoid the synthetic / sweetener taste since it's a bit of a unique flavor to strive for. Overall, this is a pretty cool flavor to keep on the shelf for no other reason than to have something to mix it up in a while. Also made some killer pancakes with it (did this will all of the flavors actually).

Banana - Really unique and enjoyable. Has some of that sweet bourbon undertone which I enjoyed. Similar aspects to the Pistachio - lightly flavored, not too sweet or "fake", and enjoyable as a whole. An interesting take on banana protein.

Blueberry muffin - Bob nailed it on this when he mentioned the "buttery" and bready type flavors of this protein. For someone who's been drinking shakes for 15+ years it's definitely the closest thing to a bakery-bought blueberry muffin. The baked outer layers, not overly-done on the blueberry, and the buttery finish. Pretty incredible how far protein flavoring has come imo.

Donut - This one is fantasticcccc for donuts. Some Koadiak pancake mix, scoop of this, and some Fairlife milk and I am good to go. Has the cinnamon outer flavor, a hint of that buttery flavor I mentioned, and overall another great tub to keep on hand.

Enjoyed these and can see myself reordering in the future for sure. Another few samples I had recently were Protizyme as I got some $1/samples. The peanut butter and butter pecan cookie were godlike. Creamy, flavor on point...wow - definitely going to be grabbing some tubs of them in the future!!!

Also - just curious, has anyone ever recreated or remade the Modern Protein flavors? I REALLY miss that Vanilla and the Twix bar flavors, some of the best I ever had.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraBio quick reviews:

As a whole, the flavors are "light" as Bob and others have mentioned. Not necessarily a bad thing but they're not as bold or in your face as some other brands. This works great for baking and also allows me to do 2 scoops in water without it being an overpowering shake. So not necessarily a pro or con but something to be aware of.

Pistachio - Light with a nutty aftertaste. Really enjoyed it and the man thing I was hoping was that they'd avoid the synthetic / sweetener taste since it's a bit of a unique flavor to strive for. Overall, this is a pretty cool flavor to keep on the shelf for no other reason than to have something to mix it up in a while. Also made some killer pancakes with it (did this will all of the flavors actually).

Banana - Really unique and enjoyable. Has some of that sweet bourbon undertone which I enjoyed. Similar aspects to the Pistachio - lightly flavored, not too sweet or "fake", and enjoyable as a whole. An interesting take on banana protein.

Blueberry muffin - Bob nailed it on this when he mentioned the "buttery" and bready type flavors of this protein. For someone who's been drinking shakes for 15+ years it's definitely the closest thing to a bakery-bought blueberry muffin. The baked outer layers, not overly-done on the blueberry, and the buttery finish. Pretty incredible how far protein flavoring has come imo.

Donut - This one is fantasticcccc for donuts. Some Koadiak pancake mix, scoop of this, and some Fairlife milk and I am good to go. Has the cinnamon outer flavor, a hint of that buttery flavor I mentioned, and overall another great tub to keep on hand.

Enjoyed these and can see myself reordering in the future for sure. Another few samples I had recently were Protizyme as I got some $1/samples. The peanut butter and butter pecan cookie were godlike. Creamy, flavor on point...wow - definitely going to be grabbing some tubs of them in the future!!!

Also - just curious, has anyone ever recreated or remade the Modern Protein flavors? I REALLY miss that Vanilla and the Twix bar flavors, some of the best I ever had.
Thanks for the detail!

Totally agree that some of the Modern flavors were stellar... the strawberry cheesecake was one of my all-time favorites.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 192750
Package from @The Solution
Multi v, 3 multi v for her, agmatine. Carnitine.

Free tank top, water bottle, 2 samples

Free shipping. 20% off. Cant go wrong, thanks Bro!!
Nice score I’m loving the carnitine .. take a shot before starting the day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man it really tastes great!!

Have you tried it before bed, like stated in the bottle??
I take a shot before bed and one when I get up (pre-workout)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man it really tastes great!!

Have you tried it before bed, like stated in the bottle??
no i havent .. can do so today .. i usually never follow instructions lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very fancy packaging !! Must be a VIP box !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back to Theracumin after trying the Curowhite in Genius Collagen. It seemed to keep my joints fine, but per usual the Genius Brand prices are just a bit ridiculous, so back with one of my favorite Curcumin products.
4DE107BC-4C8C-4761-8253-4BD0F32077AE.jpeg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another day...another order. I think I have a problem (although I bet I'm in good company with that hah)

Outright White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
Outright Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Outright Bar Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
Outright Bar Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Outright Bar Toffee Peanut Butter
ONE Bar Iced Gingerbread
1kg Creatine Mono
500g BA
3x SNS Immunity Support XT (Do I own Equity in this company yet?!)

Spending all this time in the house, not always able to make it out for some quality meats/proteins, figured it was time to indulge in some good bars.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

A few things from Black Lion Research!
Thank you @brundel

I needed those Aminos. :)
Next will be ordering some Prolactrone and Exotherm!

It's going to be a very Quaran-cut-tine.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another day...another order. I think I have a problem (although I bet I'm in good company with that hah)

Outright White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
Outright Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Outright Bar Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
Outright Bar Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Outright Bar Toffee Peanut Butter
ONE Bar Iced Gingerbread
1kg Creatine Mono
500g BA
3x SNS Immunity Support XT (Do I own Equity in this company yet?!)

Spending all this time in the house, not always able to make it out for some quality meats/proteins, figured it was time to indulge in some good bars.
How is the white chocolate cranberry bar?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the white chocolate cranberry bar?

Will let you know asap! First time trying these bars, DPS usually gets stuff to my house really fast so hoping to crack open these boxes and indulge soon. Stay tuned ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Decided to splurge on some premium protein...holy **** this stuff is great. Great balance of PB and Jelly. I was worried it would be too heavy on one side. This is perfect. Ordered more. Free shipping.

View attachment 192875
direct from MN or elsewhere? any code for shipping? PB&J is one of my favorite flavors for anything but I haven't had any protein that nailed it even remotely yet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
direct from MN or elsewhere? any code for shipping? PB&J is one of my favorite flavors for anything but I haven't had any protein that nailed it even remotely yet.
USN had a Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein that was good but not great. I would love a Great One!!