In the Mail ....

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a sample pack of the Peach Rings from a previous order that I just used last week.

I gotta say, the flavor was delicious and on point! I have another product that is the same flavor and it’s good, but Fuel is much better!

As far as effects, the energy hit a lot faster that I expected and gave me exactly what I needed and was looking for as an afternoon pick me up. I was really impressed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to believe it's not chalky, sounds like they did a nice job.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a sample pack of the Peach Rings from a previous order that I just used last week.

I gotta say, the flavor was delicious and on point! I have another product that is the same flavor and it’s good, but Fuel is much better!

As far as effects, the energy hit a lot faster that I expected and gave me exactly what I needed and was looking for as an afternoon pick me up. I was really impressed.
The Peach Rings flavor was also super tasty this morning. I’m going to keep this in my rotation for sure.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Vegan Chocolate Cereal Milk

Taste

Chocolate Cereal Milk – Chocolate Cereal Milk has a mixture of Cocoa Pebbles and Count Chocula Cereal. Upon my first taste, the cocoa flavor is present and strikes your taste buds instantly. Then a milk chocolate flavor soon compliments the luscious cocoa flavor to make a hybrid nesquick and dark chocolate mixture.. This is not like many companies who try and shoot for a single based chocolate flavor. The depth it provides even for being a vegan product packs an initial milk chocolate taste with a backend of dark chocolate to make it extremely satisfying. If you love the leftover cereal from a chocolate-based cereal, Ghost delivers yet again on their Vegan line.

Mixability

Shake

** 8-10oz Per Scoop **

The texture is smooth when mixed as a shake, but again I would not compare it to any dairy-based products. It still does have a sort of grainy-ness that tells you for sure ‘yes, this is definitely vegan, but that is to be expected. I suggest more water or liquid when mixing with a vegan protein due to the thickness it provides.

Sludge

One of my favorite ways to mix protein is with greek yogurt or just enough water to make "Protein Pudding" or "Sludge". Vegan options tend to be on the thicker side and that holds true with Ghost Vegan. No issues when mixing with either options as long as you find a proper powder to water/yogurt ratio.

Formula

Per Scoop

120 Calories

2g Fat

6g Carbs

20g Protein

Ghost Vegan features the same formula as across the board with a blend of pea, organic pumpkin, and watermelon seed protein providing 20g of protein per serving.

Pros

- Open-Label

- Transparency

- Gluten & Soy Free

- Rich and Dense Chocolate Flavor

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1233.JPG

Thanks again Chef!

He gave me sweet deal on this awesome preworkout. Can’t say enough good things about it. And he hooked me up with a little extra.

I used the purple yesterday and just finished cherry before my workout this morning. Both tasted absolutely delicious! They did a phenomenal job on the flavoring!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, is soon going to own that company !

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Nutrex flavoring is solid. Just like how they’re vegan proteins are some of the best in the industry. If you ever had Xtend blood orange you will love Nutrex eaa+ hydration. Pear is very very good too. The Maui twist sold out in hours upon the deal launching. Some guy bought 25 BOGO’s out of the gate
I had Maui twist in my cart. I logged in as soon as it was live. Then decided to pass. Oh well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution That is a nice order !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Rocket Pop

Taste

Rocket Pop – I have had a lot of rocket pop or bombsicle flavors in the past, but this one is right up there as one of my all-time favorites. Just like Rainbow Candy VasoBlitz the flavor is pure and has a sweet aftertaste to it. The initial taste is heavy in the cherry and lime with the blue raspberry being the aftertaste. The two additions enhance the overall mouth feel and taste provided by the pre-workout. While there is a stronger ratio of cherry and lime all the flavors provide a complimenting trifecta of flavoring. It was a very wise decision to carry over this flavor from Fullblitz to Vasoblitz due to the high demand.

Ranking of Vasoblitz Flavors

1. Rocket Pop

2. Rainbow Candy

3. Blue Raspberry

4. Strawberry Berry

5. Fruit Punch

6. Watermelon

7. Lemon Drop

8. Unflavored

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes, there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)

3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build-up)

Pros

- Taste is fantastic

- Open-Label

- Clinically Dosed

- Great Pumps

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Rocket Pop

Taste

Rocket Pop – I have had a lot of rocket pop or bombsicle flavors in the past, but this one is right up there as one of my all-time favorites. Just like Rainbow Candy VasoBlitz the flavor is pure and has a sweet aftertaste to it. The initial taste is heavy in the cherry and lime with the blue raspberry being the aftertaste. The two additions enhance the overall mouth feel and taste provided by the pre-workout. While there is a stronger ratio of cherry and lime all the flavors provide a complimenting trifecta of flavoring. It was a very wise decision to carry over this flavor from Fullblitz to Vasoblitz due to the high demand.

Ranking of Vasoblitz Flavors

1. Rocket Pop

2. Rainbow Candy

3. Blue Raspberry

4. Strawberry Berry

5. Fruit Punch

6. Watermelon

7. Lemon Drop

8. Unflavored

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes, there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)

3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build-up)

Pros

- Taste is fantastic

- Open-Label

- Clinically Dosed

- Great Pumps

Lets make fruit punch available for Fullblitz now!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
scare if the virus? Need toilet paper with that ;)
IMG_4668.JPG

Damn forgot to pick up toilet paper again lol

Jk no that stash I got for my family .. dps had these bottles for $15 each so I got them as gift to hand out for those who are panicking

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had rule1 before? Just wondering how the taste is
I've had Red Velvet, Chocolate PB, Fruity Cereal and Toasted Cinnamon Cereal. Their flavoring tends to be a little lighter than some other brands I've had, but I like the variety and with how often I can find BOGO on them they've become a go to brand. Their Toasted Cinnamon was really good.
All flavors of Rule 1 I've had have been great. Choc fudge, frozen banana, PB choc...I had a sample of fruity cereal and it was unbelievable.
Looking forward to giving the Frozen Banana a try!
Sinfit bars/cookies are BANGING!!!
My favorite protein bar/cookie! The Sinfit spreads are a nice treat as well. The Honey Graham flavor is great.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Huge fan of Rule 1 Vanilla and Frozen Banana.

Toasted Cinnamon and Red Velvet were mehhh. Not bad at all, just average compared to Vanilla and Banana.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets make fruit punch available for Fullblitz now!
A lot of people make fun of fruit punch because it was always the "we don't know what to call it so we are going with fruit punch" flavour but of done right it's always a staple. I'm loving all day you may fruit punch (don't judge me) just now. Don't know what they add but it's so morish with no bad aftertaste etc.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fruit punch is like a rainbow hitting me in the mouth with flavor. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people make fun of fruit punch because it was always the "we don't know what to call it so we are going with fruit punch" flavour but of done right it's always a staple. I'm loving all day you may fruit punch (don't judge me) just now. Don't know what they add but it's so morish with no bad aftertaste etc.
Haha, I love me some good fruit punch flavor.
Fruit punch is like a rainbow hitting me in the mouth with flavor. :D
Yeah buddy.

Funny little known fact but all skittles are the same flavor, basically a fruit punch flavor and then each color is given the scent of a fruit and it is that scent that makes them taste like the fruit they are supposed to be.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I love me some good fruit punch flavor.
Yeah buddy.

Funny little known fact but all skittles are the same flavor, basically a fruit punch flavor and then each color is given the scent of a fruit and it is that scent that makes them taste like the fruit they are supposed to be.
Oh yeah...

Oh noooooo!!!! lol.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally taking a break from Super Swole is back to some nitrates for a bit. Got free samples of these too (not same order) so let’s see how this goes. 🤷‍♂️

7D8C78E0-7077-4DC3-9673-9CB43D07DFC6.jpeg

Edit: I'll get a full review eventually but the mango Focus is pretty legit. The packet was super annoying to open (I had to literally cut it open...).

5 Minutes in and I am feeling a decent buzz already and abit of a restless energy, this is hitting harder than I anticipated. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am also a Fruit Punch Fan !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish we had a Trader Joe's in our area !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got a great deal on these thanks to @The Solution! Can you tell I love the Blood Orange Flavor ?
Nurrex EAA.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stocked up big time thanks to @The Solution which the savings definitely helped so much with no work and all this isolated garbage going on. Deals like these really help you get by. Thanks again Bob
IMG_8543.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer