I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Just wondering, each capsule of this product show 140mg of phosphatidylcholine. Is this what one is looking for? So in essence, I would have to take roughly 10 capsules a day?
View attachment 119028
umm no. phosphatidic acid and phosphatidylcholine are two different things

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first bottle. Goes pretty fast. 4 tp. Upping it in another week to 5 :)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Got my Lekithos 3lb tub and starting tomorrow at 2g PA a day. I like the taste so far but powder naturally clumps. Too bad posting a pic has become such a hassle. At the same time, it is just a paper bag with a plastic balloon inside :D

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431818165.403058.jpg

Posting that was one of the easiest things I've ever done.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm talking about my habit of hosting the image on imgur and posting a link, not about the image functionality.

Oh ok...I thought something was busted again. LOL

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Got my Lekithos 3lb tub and starting tomorrow at 2g PA a day. I like the taste so far but powder naturally clumps.
sweet, I was gonna ask you about this the other day but your last post on it said you wouldnt be starting it for another 6 weeks (or something)...anyway...youre obviously mixing the powder with some liquid of some sort? And i cant recall, have you run soy lecithin previously (Or a mediator product)?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
sweet, I was gonna ask you about this the other day but your last post on it said you wouldnt be starting it for another 6 weeks (or something)...anyway...youre obviously mixing the powder with some liquid of some sort? And i cant recall, have you run soy lecithin previously (Or a mediator product)?
I will be mixing half with 40g worth of protein and the other half with something I haven't decided about yet.

According to my notes, my last dose of PA was on Dec 26 2014 (followed by an epic squat PR 2 days later). I started with King v1 and noticed benefits once I added 1.2g of PA from Fearn. After running out of King v1, I was averaging 2g of PA daily for 6 weeks hence diving into the sunflower one at 2g straight every day. Depending on how it goes, I may switch to Now/Swanson sunflower lecithin for cost, or try add some Phospha Muscle once it is on sale or hits ebay cheap.

I am starting a week early because 7 month of cutting was plenty for me :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well since Ive run the NOW sunflower myself Ill be very interested to see how you find the Lekithos product.

Incidentally Ive come across quite a few quality manufacturers who produce sunflower lecithin, at nice high phosphatide %'s, but Ive obviously been hesitant up til this point to purchase bulk in case the PA content specific to this particular source is effectively similiar to egg derived PA.

No placebo! (ie all the best with your run) :)

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 containers of the fearns to add onto king once im done with this bottle

il go 2nd bottle plus a tsp of the granules

roy_jones

Awards
ergo-log.com/lecihearing.html

Good news guys ;)
Really grateful for the work you have done promoting this supplement! Hard to think of someone bringing more practical value to the forum...

roy_jones

Awards
I continue to perceive increased muscle fullness, but I believe the increased appetite is decreasing. The increased hunger was probably the most surprising effect upon starting.

If you're not a huge fan of the granules, the method I've developed after one week of trying to get them down is to chipmunk them in the side of my cheek while drinking something, gradually opening my teeth to allow a manageable portion of granules into the stream of fluid I'm drinking. We'll see if I can come up with something better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I continue to perceive increased muscle fullness, but I believe the increased appetite is decreasing. The increased hunger was probably the most surprising effect upon starting.

If you're not a huge fan of the granules, the method I've developed after one week of trying to get them down is to chipmunk them in the side of my cheek while drinking something, gradually opening my teeth to allow a manageable portion of granules into the stream of fluid I'm drinking. We'll see if I can come up with something better.
Just mix them in water and chug.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really grateful for the work you have done promoting this supplement! Hard to think of someone bringing more practical value to the forum...
Thanks for kind words but there are many clever guys here:)

There is not many products that worked like PA. And if it works ok, then it can work even better with higher dose :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in the admin sponsored post about ARA vs PA I came across someone saying that PA is an emulsifier , is that true ? Would it work synergistically with ARA by working just like GMS? That'd be awesome
The word is It can replace the reccommended gms in an ara regimen and works an an emulsifier as you mentioned.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There is not many products that worked like PA. And if it works ok, then it can work even better with higher dose :)
How would PA rank in your top 5 ingredients (ergogenic/hypertrophy)? I know you love HMBfa, and quality ecdy, so how does PA sit amongst these for you?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would PA rank in your top 5 ingredients (ergogenic/hypertrophy)? I know you love HMBfa, and quality ecdy, so how does PA sit amongst these for you?
Honestly, and I am 120% honest.
For me, PA is ranked on the 1.place at the moment. And i am thinking about cost effectivity etc.

My top 4 supplements for strength and size are (random listed)
-ArA
-PA
-HMB FA
-ecdysteroids (plant hormones)

All those are great and its really difference training without them :)

Funny, I asked Wilson if HMB FA would be even better dosed higher. He answered actually no. No need he said.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be spending about a month in Canada very soon, and I don't want to waste space packing a few tubs of lecithin granules. I could always ship 2 tubs of Fearn to where I'll be staying, but it'd be much more convenient if I could just buy some up there. Does anyone in the Legion of Lecithin know where I could pick up some quality soy lecithin granules in Canada (Ontario)?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Well since Ive run the NOW sunflower myself Ill be very interested to see how you find the Lekithos product.
First dose down today, 46g of ISO-100 with 14g of Lekithos and half a liter of water. I can barely taste the powder. After a quick rinse there is not even a speck of it stuck to the shaker cup. Awesome! That makes bringing it to work mixed with whey and preparing and cleaning up a breeze.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
First dose down today, 46g of ISO-100 with 14g of Lekithos and half a liter of water. I can barely taste the powder. After a quick rinse there is not even a speck of it stuck to the shaker cup. Awesome! That makes bringing it to work mixed with whey and preparing and cleaning up a breeze.
That sounds like a decent method. I was stubborn and ate the powder raw.

Looks like the Legion of Lecithin may have a splinter cell forming :D

roy_jones

Awards
I'm going to be spending about a month in Canada very soon, and I don't want to waste space packing a few tubs of lecithin granules. I could always ship 2 tubs of Fearn to where I'll be staying, but it'd be much more convenient if I could just buy some up there. Does anyone in the Legion of Lecithin know where I could pick up some quality soy lecithin granules in Canada (Ontario)?
I went to a retailer called "Bulk Barn" and they have the granules in bulk for $7.55/lbs. if memory serves. That's your most reliable bet in Ontario.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting 5 table spoons Tomm

roy_jones

Awards
If ArA was available from a cheap source like PA and lecithin granules, I don't think I'd ever be tempted to dip my toes in the dark side. Okay I would, but not for a very long time.

thedeadlybulb

Awards
I went to a retailer called "Bulk Barn" and they have the granules in bulk for $7.55/lbs. if memory serves. That's your most reliable bet in Ontario.
Seconding this. That's where I get mine too. Bulk Barn is the first source I found, so I don't know of any other options.

anavar1715

Awards
Anyone tried king by cutler? Should I follow they're advise of dosage?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried king by cutler? Should I follow they're advise of dosage?
I believe Danes has a thing or two to say about King if I recall correctly ; )

The consensus is that King does in fact work, but is under dosed.

SL is cheap and allows for increased dosing without breaking the bank.

That said, concentrated PA supps do have their place for those that have GI issues with SL or that simply want the convenience & more reliable absorption/dose timing.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Danes has a thing or two to say about King if I recall correctly ; )

The consensus is that King does in fact work, but is under dosed.

SL is cheap and allows for increased dosing without breaking the bank.

That said, concentrated PA supps do have their place for those that have GI issues with SL or that simply want the convenience & more reliable absorption/dose timing.
This!

King v1 was a good PA source but KING v2 is underdosed and I really see no point taking it. Well it could be great if interessed in Niagen.

Soy Lecithin Granules are cheap, effective and easily consuming higher PA doses.

I do like soy lecithin PA enriched to 50% (caps. more conentrated product) but there is no need as long as soy lecithin granules are not giving stomach issues.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
If you meet up with Chris you could pack a cool purple bottle for your trip

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you meet up with Chris you could pack a cool purple bottle for your trip
That's actually a great idea! I guess I forgot all about my workout with Chris when I started planning my vacation. It'll simplify things, as well as give me a reason to do a few week log for King V2. At least I'd have some PA before I can find some lecithin granules in Canada, and then I can run both like I mentioned earlier.

Edit: What's the best way to bring supplements with me to Canada? I have unopened, sealed bottles of everything I want to bring, so can I just pack them in a suitcase and fly with them? Is it ok to bring multiple bottles of a single supplement as long as its less than a 90 day supply for personal use? I did a cursory Google search and saw <90 day personal supply. I've never flown with supplements, or taken them out of the country. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Apparently I can't bring ALCAR either. Oh well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, and I am 120% honest. For me, PA is ranked on the 1.place at the moment. And i am thinking about cost effectivity etc. My top 4 supplements for strength and size are (random listed) -ArA -PA -HMB FA -ecdysteroids (plant hormones) All those are great and its really difference training without them :) Funny, I asked Wilson if HMB FA would be even better dosed higher. He answered actually no. No need he said.
Danes, what are you taking for quality Ecdy? I'd love to get some info on your dosing and source if u happen to have a moment sometime.

I'm a fan but have not been on it for prob 3 years now.

Regards,

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
im thinking if we found some liquid lecithen supp it may be better then the granules and more concentrated

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, what are you taking for quality Ecdy? I'd love to get some info on your dosing and source if u happen to have a moment sometime.

I'm a fan but have not been on it for prob 3 years now.

Regards,
PM sent :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought the 3lb tub of Swanson SL granules for $26

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I had an epic workout later this morning. I didn't have time to work out early, so I went in at about 10AM or so.

Pre-workout I had:

2 tbsp Fearn SL
1 scoop of Focus XT
6g Cit Mal
1g Agmatine
1 scoop of Best Creatine (has 4g Creatine and 5g Betaine)
1g Betaine
6 X-Gels

My endurance was great, and I felt strong. The pumps were epic as well :)

I have been off of Myosynergy now for about 4 days. I'll definitely be picking up multiple tubs of Fearn at the end of the month!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Man, I had an epic workout later this morning. I didn't have time to work out early, so I went in at about 10AM or so.

Pre-workout I had:

2 tbsp Fearn SL
1 scoop of Focus XT
6g Cit Mal
1g Agmatine
1g Betaine
6 X-Gels

I have been off of Myosynergy now for about 4 days. I'll definitely be picking up multiple tubs of Fearn at the end of the month!
Good stuff.

Imagine how things will be once eplex is stacked in too.

roy_jones

Awards

Pre-workout I had:

2 tbsp Fearn SL
1 scoop of Focus XT
6g Cit Mal
1g Agmatine
1g Betaine
6 X-Gels

You're a total jerk for being able to afford such a wicked pre-workout stack. Not jealous one bit over here. ;)

My arms are tightening up just looking at that list!

roy_jones

Awards
Honestly, and I am 120% honest.
For me, PA is ranked on the 1.place at the moment. And i am thinking about cost effectivity etc.
What about taking cost out of the equation?

I think it's still tops for me, but I haven't run ArA or HMB-FA to be able to speak credibly. I've said it before, but I didn't think supplements could have this kind of acute effect before PA.