I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Then beautiful guys!
the party is over? I do not hear anymore! :

I loved the soy granules, 2 tablespoons a day, for about 3 months.
I was in a bulk period, high calories.
I remember good feedback, increased strength, muscular fullness.
I think this creatine "food" better! ^ _ ^

Now, the question is this! Are currently in low calorie diet, in cut, and abdominals start to look!
Knowing the benefits of soy granules, I would like to take this time ...
Imagine now that I have less fat mass, with the granules, the muscular fullness effect would be the top! In addition I would increase the strength, this does not break in this period of caloric deficit.

I would have 2 questions, in your opinion, could swell your belly, then hide, tear, the six pack?
Do you have feedback in this?
It would be good to increase muscle fullness now at this time!

Then, the muscle fullness effect is a side effect of the soy granules, or do the specific supplements do this either?
Type pharmgrade or similar.
Up!!!!!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just didn't want to open a new thread.
I have just started using EPIQ PA. Dosage- 5 caps, 30mins before workout. Never taken any other natty stuff apart from regular Creatine and Protein. Felt like a monster at the gym today (this was my first day). Broke my PR of 225lbs bench press 1 rep max. Got 4 clean reps. Broke my incline bench PR of 155lbs and got 4 reps.

The question I have is, does it work from day 1 or it's just placebo effect? I felt totally different in the gym.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just didn't want to open a new thread.
I have just started using EPIQ PA. Dosage- 5 caps, 30mins before workout. Never taken any other natty stuff apart from regular Creatine and Protein. Felt like a monster at the gym today (this was my first day). Broke my PR of 225lbs bench press 1 rep max. Got 4 clean reps. Broke my incline bench PR of 155lbs and got 4 reps.

The question I have is, does it work from day 1 or it's just placebo effect? I felt totally different in the gym.
Honestly, any drastic increase in strength so soon is likely some sort of placebo effect, but I have noted a better pump when using PA, so perhaps your perception of expecting results paired with a better pump lead you to having a better workout and feeling stronger. Regardless, if it's working for you from day 1, that's great.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two bottles is the sweet spot, i saw some good strength increases on PA.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph Taste "no flavor" ... what a taste it has?
I mean, bitter? Does it have any chemical taste?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, any drastic increase in strength so soon is likely some sort of placebo effect, but I have noted a better pump when using PA, so perhaps your perception of expecting results paired with a better pump lead you to having a better workout and feeling stronger. Regardless, if it's working for you from day 1, that's great.
Yes. The pump was insane. I felt my chest was fuller.
Anyhow. Just wanted to know if it works from day 1. Going to run it for 8 weeks. Let me see how it goes.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid Mediator 250mg

Is 750mg the ideal dose? Certain store has buy 1, get 2 free at the moment at $34.99. I figured that would be a 60 day supply at 750mg? Seems like good value.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

Is 750mg the ideal dose? Certain store has buy 1, get 2 free at the moment at $34.99. I figured that would be a 60 day supply at 750mg? Seems like good value.
It's 6 caps for 750mg PA from that brand so buy one get two is $34.99 for 30 days @ 750mg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

EPIQ PA dosage is 5 caps of PA complex 1.5gms. The Mediator yield is 50%.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soy leth granules are 8 to 9 bucks at some places, better deal.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best timing on workout and non-workout days for soy lecithin?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Honestly I bought the Fearn lecithin
Been on it about two weeks now
Def can tell a difference with my mind to muscle connection I thought it was placebo at first but two weeks later every gym sesh I feel it may have something to do with the high choline content but I love it
Additionally pumps are noticeably better and last much longer after the gym as far as strength goes I feel as tho I can Rep out more of the same weight then before. I.e. I hit the 130lbs dumb bells yesterday for 8 usually only get about 4-6. Haven't tried going heavier as I want to focus more on the motion
And FYI I dose it all pre work out (15grams) which is supposedly 1200mg PA

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, because they used Mediator. KING v2 was scam! Soy lecithin powder in caps
Yeah and then reps on another forum were forever 'looking into' how much PA was in the caps.

Shame only decent thing from bpi and they ruined it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and then reps on another forum were forever 'looking into' how much PA was in the caps.

Shame only decent thing from bpi and they ruined it
I remember that. I even showed BPI reps some simple math about King V2 being just simple capped Soy Lecithin powder. Their reps stopped posting....

Honestly, I would rather flush my money in toilet than spending them on BPI products. Flushing money in toilet, it gives me at least some cool sound effects .

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember that. I even showed BPI reps some simple math about King V2 being just simple capped Soy Lecithin powder. Their reps stopped posting....

Honestly, I would rather flush my money in toilet than spending them on BPI products. Flushing money in toilet, it gives me at least some cool sound effects .
Haha

Flushing money down the toilet doesn't taste as nice as BPI products

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha

Flushing money down the toilet doesn't taste as nice as BPI products
Sure but BPI products taste good because its full of carbs and their Whey HD was scandal. It had just 30g protein of each 100g powder.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure but BPI products taste good because its full of carbs and their Whey HD was scandal. It had just 30g protein of each 100g powder.
But bro the peptides

THE PEPTIDES!!!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on PA for a few years STRAIGHT. No breaks. I can't attest any "pumps" or "mind muscle" connection directly to PA because my pre has the basic caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine, betaine, the usual performance enhancers.

I take soy lecithin granules year round whether bulking maintaining or cutting. I see so many bodybuilders and powerlifters out there and honestly haven't into one person preaching this stuff.

I am honestly using the calories and taking it because a study says it can help for strength. But, I'm starting to think meh, if it was such a staple product why other people are not preaching it like the other pre-workout staples.

Has anyone been in my situation, then stopped taking it, and noticed anything different? I'm about to cease use.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just stopped for cutting - first time in over a year. Too soon to tell. But haven't noticed anything drastic this first week anyway.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Is this a decent PA choice? Phosphatidic Acid content is not listed.
NOW brand Non-GE Soy Lecithin:
"Contains 2.3g (2300mg) of Phosphatidylcholine and 1.4g of Phosphatidylinositol per 2 tbsp (10g) serving. 97% Phosphatides"

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased the examine fitness guide!
It seems strange to me that it is not even called phosphatidic acid ...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Now that I think about it, not even anacyclus pyrethrum, no mention.
Here are ot.