I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
God this thread is like my daily source of entertainment honestly. *eats popcorn slowly*

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buying some PA tomm. I'm finally going to do it lol. Going straight for 2.4g. 8 weeks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your going to love it bro. ThTs a hefty dose too. Id love to hear how it goes
I hope so bro. All I hear is good things and idk why it took me this long lol. I will definitely keep everybody posted

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That works.

People are starting to micro manage things. Just get the supplements in and go smash the weights.
Speaking the truth

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You will soon see lab test of KING v2.
Contacted couple of Labs and now I am waiting.

Those labs are one of better ones so it will be fun
Standing by - especially for the cost. Depending, I may foot a bill or two to have you analyze some more stuff. Wouldn't those be some fun threads :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Standing by - especially for the cost. Depending, I may foot a bill or two to have you analyze some more stuff. Wouldn't those be some fun threads :)
My dream is to have threads where we lab test different products :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dream is to have threads where we lab test different products :)
That would be a great thread to get real info to the consumers who spend thier hard earned dollars and are trusting the labels for what they put into thier bodies.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consumers keeping marketing shell companies accountable!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I seriously not even quote a post with an image in it... come on...

If we're talking V1, then I'd agree with you. If King V1 is Super Saiyan Goku, V2 isn't even Krillin, it's Hercule; it claims to be the best, but it's clearly not what it claims to be.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I seriously not even quote a post with an image in it... come on...

If we're talking V1, then I'd agree with you. If King V1 is Super Saiyan Goku, V2 isn't even Krillin, it's Hercule; it claims to be the best, but it's clearly not what it claims to be.
LOL. Love the DBZ references.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
broly.jpg

And, if King V2 is somehow Super Saiyan Goku, then lecithin is Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
MuscleUp I was just looking online and saw that Fearn makes a liquid soy lecithin product. What's your opinion on this?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MuscleUp I was just looking online and saw that Fearn makes a liquid soy lecithin product. What's your opinion on this?
I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I haven't really done any research on liquid lecithin.

The following is from the American Lecithin Company:
liquid.png

It seems like the granules would be preferable, but I'll do some more research on it.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another shipment of granules just arrived for me!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you experience no gi discomfort with them you'll be set :)
And if you do experience GI discomfort, try taking them with a meal within 3 hours of your workout. I'd still rather get high doses of PA for very cheap 3 hours before hitting the gym than low doses of PA for a lot of money 30 minutes before working out.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you do experience GI discomfort, try taking them with a meal within 3 hours of your workout. I'd still rather get high doses of PA for very cheap 3 hours before hitting the gym than low doses of PA for a lot of money 30 minutes before working out.
Thanks for the advice! I'm interested to see what effects I get.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
would taking soy letchini cause diabetes or big insulin dumps/spiking insulin high? same thing for clear muscle ? just curious

NewAgeMayan

Awards
True. I think Id personally exhaust just about every feasible dosing strategy if I found myself having digestive issues with the granules.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 6 tubs of SL waiting for me. Do you guys just chew them then drink water?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've got 6 tubs of SL waiting for me. Do you guys just chew them then drink water?
Some chew, some mix, some blend, do whatever helps you get them down (except dont heat them).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I chew them - reminds me of peanuts (Fearn's). I feel like I'm getting a cheat meal :) 2-4 Tbs isn't a lot IMO, you could do a test run with rice krispies or something :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take a full dose of SL everyday (workout day or not)?
2 tablespoons pre-workout.
2 tablespoons with a fatty meal on off days.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My staples are creatine, betaine, beta alanine, and PA. If you're getting the PA from the granules, all 4 are really affordable enough to run long-term. Hell, you can get all 4 of them and then some for the price of a concentrated PA supplement!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Does PA end up make your muscles look full/bloated but not cut up/lean?

I'm working on recomping right now and improving vascularity with a decrease in bf & water retention.

Thoughts?

Much appreciated crew!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

I'm working on recomping right now and improving vascularity with a decrease in bf & water retention.

Thoughts?

Much appreciated crew!
no it doesnt make you look bloated

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thoughts?

Much appreciated crew!
I've noticed an increase in muscle fullness and better pumps With PA. I haven't noticed any difference in definition. I'm not sure about other people though.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys you convinced me after 29 pages ;) Optimal dose? everyone says they take between 750mg and 3g daily. however I saw kbayne say 2 tbs which accoriding to the nutrition facts a 15g serving (obviously I know its not all PA)

anyhow was thinking of running this at 3g daily with my ARA run and seeing what I can do with it... going ahead with the fearn brand lecithin granules. 97% seems pretty good!

Just need to know how to dose it, how much/when/how often and Ill be a guinea pig for you guys this summer!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys you convinced me after 29 pages ;) Optimal dose? everyone says they take between 750mg and 3g daily. however I saw kbayne say 2 tbs which accoriding to the nutrition facts a 15g serving (obviously I know its not all PA)

anyhow was thinking of running this at 3g daily with my ARA run and seeing what I can do with it... going ahead with the fearn brand lecithin granules. 97% seems pretty good!

Just need to know how to dose it, how much/when/how often and Ill be a guinea pig for you guys this summer!
2 tbsp is 15g serving which contains 1200mg PA (fearns lecithin granules).

Dose pre-workout (30-180 minutes) and on off days dose with a fatty meal.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Start low and work up. Why? To better ascertain what your minimum effective dose is.

Dose prewo, anywhere from 3hr to 5mins.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
would taking soy letchini cause diabetes or big insulin dumps/spiking insulin high? same thing for clear muscle ? just curious
Its a fat? Dietary fat no effect on insulin. Also diabeties isnt something you just get, you develop it over time