Invalid Link Removed
Simple little thread I started in the NP section. Come let them know how badly they need to pick these products u sort of like a petition![]()
Invalid Link Removed
Simple little thread I started in the NP section. Come let them know how badly they need to pick these products u sort of like a petition![]()
Thanks for the support Josh! this is the second thread now for people wanting APS at Nutraplanet
Invalid Link Removed
I think the ball is rolling on this, but adding your voice to it can't hurt.
I'm surprised more people haven't posted up yet with how well these products worked I thought everyone would be chiming in.. I guess they are all watching American idol right now![]()
What's the hold up? If nutra can cut a deal and get the truck loaded by tomorrow night I can guarantee a full police escort of the aps goods. I can have multiple black unmarked hummers fully equipped with emergency lights, guards wearing black suits with dark sunglasses and fully automatic fire power to insure a safe arrival of aps goods to nutra's warehouse.
(This entire post is fictional)
I'm surprised more people haven't posted up yet with how well these products worked I thought everyone would be chiming in.. I guess they are all watching American idol right now![]()