• Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Normal:
View attachment 202297

Cap removed and piston available for push:
View attachment 202298

I was able to remove the cap with my fingernails. Basic kitchen knife should work if you don't have as girly fingernails as me, lol 😄

If you have emptied the tube to some degree, then you need something to reach the piston inside of course. The same kitchen knife or what ever stick should do the trick.
i would use blunt ended instrument and not tip of kitchen knife!!!

but very good info @KvanH

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would use blunt ended instrument and not tip of kitchen knife!!!

but very good info @KvanH
Haha, true! Kitchen knife was the only term I could think of for regular knife in my kitchen that I use for eating. They have like a half a circle tip. Meat knifes and knifes to chop things are different. Maybe they are closer to butter knifes 🤔 My english skills coming to play here also I think.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normal:
View attachment 202297

Cap removed and piston available for push:
View attachment 202298

I was able to remove the cap with my fingernails. Basic kitchen knife should work if you don't have as girly fingernails as me, lol

If you have emptied the tube to some degree, then you need something to reach the piston inside of course. The same kitchen knife or what ever stick should do the trick.
Mmmm when I open the box this bottom tap was out then found this is was one of the four bottles I will try that

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. I think that happened to me a few times with Sustain Alpha. It didn't get stuck, but was a bit slow to get up. That's actually pretty common thing with any kind of lotion with pump unit, wether it's transdermal PH or shower gel or what ever.

If you try what Rob said and push the piston from the bottom, does the pushbutton jump up?
When I open and little push is "pee"
IMG_20210211_165309.jpg
IMG_20210211_165313.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, true! Kitchen knife was the only term I could think of for regular knife in my kitchen that I use for eating. They have like a half a circle tip. Meat knifes and knifes to chop things are different. Maybe they are closer to butter knifes 🤔 My english skills coming to play here also I think.
even a butter knife has a blade thin enough to possibly cut lining---if using a butter knife i suggest using the handle end and not cutting end, lol :unsure:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
even a butter knife has a blade thin enough to possibly cut lining---if using a butter knife i suggest using the handle end and not cutting end, lol :unsure:
Broom handle would be good

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's up fellas? I would like to ask about applying multiple td's. I'm running the Alpha Gainz 1-Andro and 4-Andro and am already doing applying twice a day due to the amount of products. Now if I was to add UH, how would I go about it? I think I remember some talk about layering of the products. I'm thinking could I apply the 1 and 4 first and then after like 10 mins apply the UH on top of it? Or should I try to find different application site for it?

Thanks.

@delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's up fellas? I would like to ask about applying multiple td's. I'm running the Alpha Gainz 1-Andro and 4-Andro and am already doing applying twice a day due to the amount of products. Now if I was to add UH, how would I go about it? I think I remember some talk about layering of the products. I'm thinking could I apply the 1 and 4 first and then after like 10 mins apply the UH on top of it? Or should I try to find different application site for it?

Thanks.

Both options would work. Personally I use different areas due to time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks.

here is what i would do---4-andro on neck and shoulders. 1-andro on chest and inner arms. UH on inner thighs--tbh i'm not a fan of layering.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how many ml of each of the Alpha Gainz products are you applying?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
how many ml of each of the Alpha Gainz products are you applying?
Right now 1.2 ml 1-Andro and 1 ml 4-Andro a day (divided to AM and PM applying), but was planning on upping the 4-Andro to 1.5 ml.

So now:
2.2 ml a day (1.1 ml AM - 1.1 ml PM)

Possibly upping to:
2.7 ml a day (1.35 ml AM - 1.35 ml PM)

Was thinking of doing 4 pumps of the UH and would like to apply it all in the AM, as it should increase energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right now 1.2 ml 1-Andro and 1 ml 4-Andro a day (divided to AM and PM applying), but was planning on upping the 4-Andro to 1.5 ml.

So now:

Possibly upping to:

Was thinking of doing 4 pumps of the UH and would like to apply it all in the AM, as it should increase energy.

So now:

Possibly upping to:

4 pumps of ultra hard is a lot all at once to inner thighs, go with your idea of applying 1 pump to each thigh, waiting a few minutes and applying additional pump to each thigh, at least this is what i would do.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 pumps of ultra hard is a lot all at once to inner thighs, go with your idea of applying 1 pump to each thigh, waiting a few minutes and applying additional pump to each thigh, at least this is what i would do.
What about the better conversion rate when applying to the upper body? Am I grabbing on to unnecessery details here? I was initially thinking to layer the upper body that's already filled with the 1 and 4.. I work remotly from home so I can just sit behind my desk working with out shirt on while I wait for the products to dry. So no inconvinience with layering or wating for products to dry.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure about your size, I'm about 250lbs...

I can apply 3-4 pumps of any of the gels on one side - shoulder, inner bicep, trap, chest and down just a little bit onto my stomach. then I would apply the 1.1ml easily on one shoulder and inner bicep.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I can apply 3-4 pumps of any of the gels on one side - shoulder, inner bicep, trap, chest and down just a little bit onto my stomach. then I would apply the 1.1ml easily on one shoulder and inner bicep.
I'm about 200 lbs (dang you make me feel small). I'd say 1.5 ml of AG stuff or Virtus and the wet products like that goes well to my neck, traps, shoulders and chest. Maybe 2 ml max. But I might be too obsessive with trying to spread it on a large area.

I think what it comes down to - to close this up - will layering the UH on top of dried AG Andros on upper body be better or not as good as applying the UH to other body parts (like inner thigs as T suggested)??

Edit: I kind of use up all/or most of my upper body areas when I aplly the AM or PM doses of the AG andros presently. But I could try to apply it in smaller area and save some space for the UH, but some layering will happen.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're going to do some layering, just be sure to put the salvo based products on first.

Don't forget to hit that inner bicep with the products - it's a great application site and will open up a bit of real estate.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're going to do some layering, just be sure to put the salvo based products on first.

Don't forget to hit that inner bicep with the products - it's a great application site and will open up a bit of real estate.
Sorry for my ingorance, but the AG td's are the Salvo's, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol....when i 1st joined this forum i was 265 at around 15% bf....i had to drop weight due to arthritis and not being able to lift heavy enough to maintain muscle tone at that weight...now i usually go between 180-185, but between the ultra eleven and having this damned covid i'm down to 175---but the good news is the mirror shows me getting really lean and not losing muscle tone---my wife says she likes me at this leaner weight.....WOMEN-eh, lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol....when i 1st joined this forum i was 265 at around 15% bf....i had to drop weight due to arthritis and not being able to lift heavy enough to maintain muscle tone at that weight...now i usually go between 180-185, but between the ultra eleven and having this damned covid i'm down to 175---but the good news is the mirror shows me getting really lean and not losing muscle tone---my wife says she likes me at this leaner weight.....WOMEN-eh, lol.

lol, I was about 225 before being locked down in CA for a efing year. 🤬

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you fellas for taking the time = ) I think I'm all set and have options to try what works best for me. Maybe not the easiest customer, but continuing customer ; ) Have a great weekend good folks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, I was about 225 before being locked down in CA for a efing year. 🤬
wow....it took me around 4 years to go from 265 down to 185, but i managed to do it without loose skin so i was super happy about that!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you fellas for taking the time = ) I think I'm all set and have options to try what works best for me. Maybe not the easiest customer, but continuing customer ; ) Have a great weekend good folks.
i can only speak for myself but i truly enjoy talking shop about the products in the line-up...thank you for being a great customer!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trust me, we truly appreciate you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We truly appreciate you and are always here to ask questions.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just applied my first dose of this bad boy. Dries super quick! Quicker than the salvo's and quicker than Sustain Alpha. Smell is a bit weird, like a heated silicon or epox or something. But the smell is not strong, I have to stick my face to my skin to smell it, so doesn't bother me at all. Applied 3 pumps to asses tolerance. Planning on going for 4 pumps and stay there the 5 weeks I have left of this cutting cycle. 3 pumps pretty much covered my traps, neck, chest, shoulders and inner arms. So going forward I'll apply 2 pumps to upper body, partly layering the moment ago applied, but dried Salvo's and 2 pumps to inner thighs, one pump each leg.

Very easy and smooth td to use 👌
20210314_181756.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just applied my first dose of this bad boy. Dries super quick! Quicker than the salvo's and quicker than Sustain Alpha. Smell is a bit weird, like a heated silicon or epox or something. But the smell is not strong, I have to stick my face to my skin to smell it, so doesn't bother me at all. Applied 3 pumps to asses tolerance. Planning on going for 4 pumps and stay there the 5 weeks I have left of this cutting cycle. 3 pumps pretty much covered my traps, neck, chest, shoulders and inner arms. So going forward I'll apply 2 pumps to upper body, partly layering the moment ago applied, but dried Salvo's and 2 pumps to inner thighs, one pump each leg.

Very easy and smooth td to use 👌
View attachment 203332
glad you got everything worked out!!!

keep us updated!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Very easy and smooth td to use
View attachment 203332
Keep us updated.

Terro7

Awards
Hey guys,

I have run Rad140 with alpha four for 4 weeks now and have seen a very good results although dermacrine served as a more sustained test base in my previous runs. Now a question, i have simultaneously ran out of both products on Thursday and my delivery of another A4 with rad will come only on Tuesday which translates to 4 off days. I wanted to complete 8 week run but I'm experiencing heavy suppression symptoms. Should I jump back into the cycle or break and PCT, is there a rule of thumb for that?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I have run Rad140 with alpha four for 4 weeks now and have seen a very good results although dermacrine served as a more sustained test base in my previous runs. Now a question, i have simultaneously ran out of both products on Thursday and my delivery of another A4 with rad will come only on Tuesday which translates to 4 off days. I wanted to complete 8 week run but I'm experiencing heavy suppression symptoms. Should I jump back into the cycle or break and PCT, is there a rule of thumb for that?
I personally would continue the cycle. Keep the dermacrine going which should aid in reducing some of the suppression symptoms. This way you will get the most out of the cycle.

You can pct and start a new cycle after a break.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I would also continue the cycle when the goods arrive. The latter part of the 8 weeks should be even more productive than the first 4 weeks, as sarms and andros usually take a few weeks to start elliciting their benefits, when it comes to performance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
continue the run!!!

and post some feedback, please!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3AD vs A7 for energy, libido
why not both?

truthfully i have not tried 3-AD YET!!! so can't make comparison, but from what i've heard 3-AD makes everything better.

nice conversation starter---3-AD or ANDROSTERONE which is better for energy, libido?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No forplay right to the point I am. Nope just trying to have the cake and eat it too. Just trying to keep my costs down. Having lethargy lately and looking to boost it without heavy stimulants. I've used dermacrine and sustain alpha in the past but got nothing from them so maybe I'm just a non responder to those.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No forplay right to the point I am. Nope just trying to have the cake and eat it too. Just trying to keep my costs down. Having lethargy lately and looking to boost it without heavy stimulants. I've used dermacrine and sustain alpha in the past but got nothing from them so maybe I'm just a non responder to those.
3-AD is kind of novel, imo...but i'm sure there has to be at least a few guys who have used both 3-AD and androsterone who will eventually weigh in.

right now rob is offering a limited run of 3-AD at iconic formulations....using my code it's only $40

Terro7

Awards
Thank you all for weighing in. I'm going to continue the cycle. On the other hand is 3AD available through European carriers since it's a limited edition?

3AD > A7

Any day I guess for energy and libido. I'm also wondering about hair thinning out from A7. I have managed to try almost everything from black series: A4, Ultraepi, Icon One, A7 and the problem only occured with A7 what raises some concerns about 7keto

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for weighing in. I'm going to continue the cycle. On the other hand is 3AD available through European carriers since it's a limited edition?

3AD > A7

Any day I guess for energy and libido. I'm also wondering about hair thinning out from A7. I have managed to try almost everything from black series: A4, Ultraepi, Icon One, A7 and the problem only occured with A7 what raises some concerns about 7keto
It’s sold out already

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yikes, I've never seen bottles like that before - looks like you put them in the freezer for storage. We should move this discussion to the Alpha Gainz section since these are totally different products/brands/packaging/carriers.

to clear the dropper - you need to pull some salvo (iron legion carrier) into the dropper while the bottle is warming. I would let it sit in hot water for 10-15 minutes while checking on it occasionally.

the crystals in the empty bottle would be a little challenging to recover

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
absolutly

Jim500

Awards
Can someone please tell me how wet the gains are with alpha four? I've got 2 bottles I'm waiting to start. Like, is there a lot of water retention or can the gains be kept fairly dry through diet? Also how is it on the hairline?

Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The androsterone in the Alpha Four is going to help keep it pretty dry. The risk to the hairline should be moderate, but will really be determined by how prone you are to shedding.

I'm sure there are some others who can chime in here who have run Alpha Four

@Afi140, @thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can someone please tell me how wet the gains are with alpha four? I've got 2 bottles I'm waiting to start. Like, is there a lot of water retention or can the gains be kept fairly dry through diet? Also how is it on the hairline?

Thanks
the addition of androsterone will keep gains drier than just 4-andro on it's own-for me the gains are mostly lean.

i don't have any issue with hairloss and i don't remember hearing of it being a issue.

personally i love alpha four, hope it treats you well!!!

Jim500

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I can always cut it short if the shedding gets bad. I'll post back in 12 weeks if it goes well!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got some A7. Stacking it with Iron Legion 11-KT and Var. I just want to shed some fat and cut up for summer. Just hoping I won't be tanking cortisol too much with this.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The androsterone in the Alpha Four is going to help keep it pretty dry. The risk to the hairline should be moderate, but will really be determined by how prone you are to shedding.

I'm sure there are some others who can chime in here who have run Alpha Four

@Afi140, @thebigt
How long is advisable to use Alpha Seven? Like minimum and maximum optimal length