Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I would use no less the. 4 no more then 12. But that’s me

Jim500

Awards
Hey can anyone who has used ultra hard tell me how hard it is in the hairline? Compared to, say, the old ergopharm 1ad just as a basis for comparison? Really keen to try it but not at the expense of going bald. Thx

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey can anyone who has used ultra hard tell me how hard it is in the hairline? Compared to, say, the old ergopharm 1ad just as a basis for comparison? Really keen to try it but not at the expense of going bald. Thx
Do you suffer from male pattern baldness? That's the biggest factor. Some people don't get hair shedding issues with any compound and some get with allmost anything hormonal. I didn't experience any hair shedding with UH, but I haven't on anything else either, thus far.

Jim500

Awards
I have the gene for it I think ( bald maternal grandfather) but at 36 yo, I'm holding on to it fairly well.i shed a little on 1ad but nothing drastic. Just trying to get a feel for how extreme it might be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have the gene for it I think ( bald maternal grandfather) but at 36 yo, I'm holding on to it fairly well.i shed a little on 1ad but nothing drastic. Just trying to get a feel for how extreme it might be
i don't think anyone can tell you how much you would shed, imho. i suggest nizoral.

Jim500

Awards
i don't think anyone can tell you how much you would shed, imho. i suggest nizoral.
Yea ur probably right. I wondered about nizoral actually. Does it actually help? Is it daily application?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea ur probably right. I wondered about nizoral actually. Does it actually help? Is it daily application?
tbh i've never used it, but i've heard lots who have used say it helps-how much it helps will of course vary from person to person...it's been around for a long time you should be able to google reviews.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're concerned about shedding, I'd consider 3 things:
1) start using pura d'or shampoo daily - at least a month before starting UH - or any other pro DHT products
2) Start using Toco-9 for long term hair health - stuff is truly amazing!
3) doing both 1 & 2

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had any issues with Ultra Hard effecting their sleep? Coming into work 3 of UH at 5 pumps and my sleep has been pretty trash this last week. I've ran andros before and not had this issue. Always dosing first thing in the morning. Was thinking of dropping the dose a bit to 3 or 4 pumps. Would 3 pumps at 82kg be to low? Ta

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone had any issues with Ultra Hard effecting their sleep? Coming into work 3 of UH at 5 pumps and my sleep has been pretty trash this last week. I've ran andros before and not had this issue. Always dosing first thing in the morning. Was thinking of dropping the dose a bit to 3 or 4 pumps. Would 3 pumps at 82kg be to low? Ta
You can try it and see how well it works for you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well generally how these black series products are dosed, I consider 3 pumps to be the minimum. So 3 pumps is a worth a try. Last time I ran UH I wanted the bottle to last, so I did 4 pumps on WO days and 3 pumps on other days. It was a part of a stack and I feel like the dosing scheme was fine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alpha Four + Icon One, or Alpha Four + Ultra Epi?

Want to utilize these as a “base” for an upcoming cycle since my source for inj test disappeared practically overnight. Seems like a good opportunity to try out a couple offerings from the black series.

Thoughts/recommendations appreciated
For a test base; A4 + UE for me definitely.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Well generally how these black series products are dosed, I consider 3 pumps to be the minimum. So 3 pumps is a worth a try. Last time I ran UH I wanted the bottle to last, so I did 4 pumps on WO days and 3 pumps on other days. It was a part of a stack and I feel like the dosing scheme was fine.
I'll give that a try. Sounds like a good protocol cheers!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question? I am 2wk from finishing 8wk of StanoPlex, I added Alpha7 week 5. Would it be ok to go another 4 weeks with Alpha7 after dropping StanoPlex? I have been using M-Test and cycle assist the whole time and would continue.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve done longer cycles in the last. You can but I would watch how it effects you.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know you guys probably got hammered on orders over the 4th, but can I have an update on Order - IF-3882 or an eta on when should expect it to ship out! Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you guys probably got hammered on orders over the 4th, but can I have an update on Order - IF-3882 or an eta on when should expect it to ship out! Thanks!
@delsolrob

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any fat loss transdermals that don’t cause suppression?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys have any fat loss transdermals that don’t cause suppression?
Not yet, evomuse and MPA probably have the best options right now

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 5 weeks into an UH cycle and about last week I started having sleep issues. I will say I'm not sure if it's because it's due to the UH or because it's been so hot as of late and my room is in the direct view of the sun from afternoon to sundown and turns into an oven, but even in the first two weeks of it I didn't have sleep issues.

I use it in the morning-ish (about 9-10am), using about 5 pumps each day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will put out more information shortly - but we are being forced to discontinue the use of 4-dhea and 1-dhea ... this means Icon One and Alpha Four will be discontinued we have less than 30 days to clear our inventories.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will put out more information shortly - but we are being forced to discontinue the use of 4-dhea and 1-dhea ... this means Icon One and Alpha Four will be discontinued we have less than 30 days to clear our inventories.
= (

Is this something that conserns Alpha Gainz too?

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all will be gone

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it due to Hi-Tech?
It does involve HTP's stance on us making gels with their patented ingredients. As such, we are no longer allowed to license them.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would a high dosed androsterone or 3ad be something you’d be allowed to do?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is really sad...alpha four was a favorite of mine-loved that stuff!!!

ironblade21

Awards
hello,
first time using any iconic products.
so the website I buy from has very limited stock, and seeing as I am based in Australia I am wondering if there's a website I could get from anyone here that sells it in Australia from Australia.
mainly looking to get sustain alpha.
the site I normally buy from is caveman but they don't have many iconic products.
Also small side question, this is the first time using transdermal stuff, since I normally just run rad or lgd, I know the application sites and the chest seems to be the main one? so does that mean I should get rid of my chest hair ?
weird question I know.
in any case thanks in advance for any reply to this.
greets.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello,
first time using any iconic products.
so the website I buy from has very limited stock, and seeing as I am based in Australia I am wondering if there's a website I could get from anyone here that sells it in Australia from Australia.
mainly looking to get sustain alpha.
the site I normally buy from is caveman but they don't have many iconic products.
Also small side question, this is the first time using transdermal stuff, since I normally just run rad or lgd, I know the application sites and the chest seems to be the main one? so does that mean I should get rid of my chest hair ?
weird question I know.
in any case thanks in advance for any reply to this.
greets.
Shaving the application sites is recommended, but I'd say it depends on the amount of body hair you have. I have never shaved my chest, but if you're like Sean Connery, then defo shave it, if you want to apply to chest.

Maybe @BennyMagoo79 or @chunkymunkey can help you with Aussie retailers.

Last edited:

ironblade21

Awards
Shaving the application sites is recommended, but I'd say it depends on the amount of body hair ypu have. I have never shaved my chest, but if you're like Sean Connery, then defo shave it, if you want to apply to chest.

Maybe @BennyMagoo79 or @chunkymunkey can help you with Aussie retailers.
all right, thanks for such a fast reply mate.
so yeah Sean Connery .... that's me indeed, looks like ill be shaving :).
Ill hit up those two names u dropped and see if they can help me with aussie sites.
thanks again mate.
greets

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
all right, thanks for such a fast reply mate.
so yeah Sean Connery .... that's me indeed, looks like ill be shaving :).
Ill hit up those two names u dropped and see if they can help me with aussie sites.
thanks again mate.
greets
If not reach out to @delsolrob he would know who To get them from.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only retailer in Australia we've sent product to is Caveman...I can't remember what they've ordered and I'm not sure what they have in stock. Getting shipments to Oz has been challenging these last 6 months

ironblade21

Awards
hey all,
thanks for replying to this.
And yes i indeed got my alpha seven from caveman and they got epi and hard. they are the 3 products they stock at caveman.
was just hoping i could get sustain from somewhere in Australia.
anything going from aus or getting into aus would be seriously hard.
borders are locked up tighter then a virgin :)

greets

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey all,
thanks for replying to this.
And yes i indeed got my alpha seven from caveman and they got epi and hard. they are the 3 products they stock at caveman.
was just hoping i could get sustain from somewhere in Australia.
anything going from aus or getting into aus would be seriously hard.
borders are locked up tighter then a virgin :)

greets
just ask novak djokovic :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does involve HTP's stance on us making gels with their patented ingredients. As such, we are no longer allowed to license them.
I wondered if it was HTP who did this, surprised they don't want you license and make a gel still and sell more product and get more acceptance of their product line... I guess what they went through with FDA/patent and other issues made them touchy... That's a bummer, their products are legit, but overpriced a bit for dosage (they also are majority holder in BlackStone) so they have cornered certain Andros it seems... They are based in State College, PA near where I went to college (Penn State) looks like need to go knock on their door and talk sense into them.

I still have a stock, of Icon-1 and 4-alpha and others that are now gone, wish i'd grabbed a few more, but glad I still have a stash. now that my home gym in TX is finally up.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can still get I1 and A4 from Strong Supplement Shop.
Also, if you can not afford Strong Supplement Shop (MSRP pricing, they rarely ever discount), then I know DPS Nutrition is not a board sponsor... but if you are tight on $ - good ol' DPS Nutrition has Icon 1, Alpha 4, and other Iconic goods, and they're on SALE.

ironblade21

Awards
hello,
I have one more question.
I am using alpha seven and I am wondering how long after applying is it safe for my wife to touch my chest?
wouldn't want to be giving off onto her. so I'm just asking here to be safe :)
thanks in advance for any reply.
greets

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello,
I have one more question.
I am using alpha seven and I am wondering how long after applying is it safe for my wife to touch my chest?
wouldn't want to be giving off onto her. so I'm just asking here to be safe :)
thanks in advance for any reply.
greets
This is a tougher one and I don't remember the guidelines for this. The official line will most likely have longer time period for this, than what many see necessary for themselves in practice, cause' you know how these things go. I've seen this discussed earlier and even had some debate IIRC. We'll wait for responses, but in the mean, if you wish, you could try the search function and/or post that question on the supplement or anabolics forum, if you'd like to have peoples opinions. A lot of topical supps and PH users around here in AM.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say an hour till it’s really dry, a few hours till absorbed.

ironblade21

Awards
thanks for all the taggs, gave me a good answer.
and thank you all for giving info and replying :)

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Can you do more then the recomended dose with alpha four? As long as you can afford it?

Like 4 pumps in the morning, and another 4 pumps before bedtime.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you do more then the recomended dose with alpha four? As long as you can afford it?

Like 4 pumps in the morning, and another 4 pumps before bedtime.
You can. It all depends on your body and how you react to it. Just make sure you have oct and pct ready and watch how your body reacts to it.