Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can Alpha Seven cause hair loss?

Could a DHT blocker shampoo help?
If it has Androsterone or epi Androsterone, yes can cause hair shedding due to DHT conversion. Yes, the DHT block shampoo is typically sufficient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it has Androsterone or epi Androsterone, yes can cause hair shedding due to DHT conversion. Yes, the DHT block shampoo is typically sufficient.
(y)

Flute18

Awards
I ordered some Icon one, should be here tomorrow. It says on the website to use 3-5 pumps. What should I start with? I weigh 180lb

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered some Icon one, should be here tomorrow. It says on the website to use 3-5 pumps. What should I start with? I weigh 180lb
It is potent, start with 3.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Google Nizoral shampoo
funny... i found this locally, and decided not to go for it!!! As an alternative, i went for Pura D Or (something), and another shampoo& conditioner combo from Amazon (DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker Shampoo + Conditioner ), all complimented with Regaine (Minoxidil 5%)... so scared i was gona start shedding, so far so good....

But on a more hands on note, Alpha 7 is really going gr8! 3rd week in, no real weight loss yet, but body shape is noticeably better (so says the wife), libido, off the charts. strength gains are noticeable as well...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
funny... i found this locally, and decided not to go for it!!! As an alternative, i went for Pura D Or (something), and another shampoo& conditioner combo from Amazon (DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker Shampoo + Conditioner ), all complimented with Regaine (Minoxidil 5%)... so scared i was gona start shedding, so far so good....

But on a more hands on note, Alpha 7 is really going gr8! 3rd week in, no real weight loss yet, but body shape is noticeably better (so says the wife), libido, off the charts. strength gains are noticeable as well...
You have the right kind of weight loss when the body changes for the better, and the scale stays the same.

livestrong

Awards
A few questions before I order Alpha four....

My plan is to do; 8 weeks of Alpha four followed by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha. Does this sound like a good first cycle of these products? Any need to move the Sustain up instead of after ?

Should I get anything else to run with the Four....cycle assist etc? I gather this isn't like a traditional pH where you need cycle assist and a pct? Just want to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few questions before I order Alpha four....

My plan is to do; 8 weeks of Alpha four followed by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha. Does this sound like a good first cycle of these products? Any need to move the Sustain up instead of after ?

Should I get anything else to run with the Four....cycle assist etc? I gather this isn't like a traditional pH where you need cycle assist and a pct? Just want to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks!
My first run was a 1/4 run. I would recommend that as a first run. Using icon one or if you want to cut some ultra or alpha. These would be a great first run.

livestrong

Awards
My first run was a 1/4 run. I would recommend that as a first run. Using icon one or if you want to cut some ultra or alpha. These would be a great first run.
Doesn't icon one require a cycle support and pct? I thought alpha four would be a better first run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn't icon one require a cycle support and pct? I thought alpha four would be a better first run.
Just my opinion. I like the gains off a 1/4 run over a just 4. Yes pct is needed, but not sure if that’s an issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok thank you, I will look more into icon one.
i ran icon one with alpha seven thrown in last 4 weeks...in november i will be doing my 2nd run of icon one and this time i will be adding alpha four from the jump.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just bought the ultra epi product from dps, we will see how it compared to the other transdermal epi products i have tried
doubt you will be disappointed , kicks in really fast, drys faster than anything I’ve used before and the dosage you get it’s great value.

just bought 2 more ultra and 2 more alpha seven.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doubt you will be disappointed , kicks in really fast, drys faster than anything I’ve used before and the dosage you get it’s great value.

just bought 2 more ultra and 2 more alpha seven.
i remember @delsolrob saying he put the maximum amount of epiando in ultra epi. and alpha seven is 2 grams of androsterone, which makes a great combo, imo.

Terro7

Awards
Hey guys, basically I have few questions looking into which black series product to use:

1. Has any of you ever experienced hair shedding on any of those? If so please indicate which one I should steer clear of as recently I started shedding hair first time ever on 4-andro cycle

2. I'm a freestyle wrestler - i'm looking to cut while gaining some strength, but overall I'd like something that keeps me generally athletic and aggressive (no bloat etc.)

3. Is there anything else needed while using transdermals? I never did and was always ignorant of the whole category of products. Cycle support/estrogen blockers etc.?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, basically I have few questions looking into which black series product to use:

1. Has any of you ever experienced hair shedding on any of those? If so please indicate which one I should steer clear of as recently I started shedding hair first time ever on 4-andro cycle

2. I'm a freestyle wrestler - i'm looking to cut while gaining some strength, but overall I'd like something that keeps me generally athletic and aggressive (no bloat etc.)

3. Is there anything else needed while using transdermals? I never did and was always ignorant of the whole category of products. Cycle support/estrogen blockers etc.?
for gaining strength and being athletic/aggressive-ultra hard. there are several logs going on right now of guys running ultra hard.

nac and a beta-sitosterol containing prostate formula is what i use as a staple.

nizoral shampoo seems to help with shedding.

Terro7

Awards
for gaining strength and being athletic/aggressive-ultra hard. there are several logs going on right now of guys running ultra hard.

nac and a beta-sitosterol containing prostate formula is what i use as a staple.

nizoral shampoo seems to help with shedding.
Do you mean hair shedding is an universal issue or there are some compounds which are safe zone on this? Also, what's effectiveness of same doses transdermal vs oral on average - should I assume same amounts? Thank you kindly!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean hair shedding is an universal issue or there are some compounds which are safe zone on this? Also, what's effectiveness of same doses transdermal vs oral on average - should I assume same amounts? Thank you kindly!
i think trandermal is regarded as twice as effective at same dose.

any hormonal has potential to cause hair shedding, a lot has to do with how prone you are to it, imo.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Can alpha 7 kill libido and cause lethargy?

if so what will help?

lower dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can alpha 7 kill libido and cause lethargy?

if so what will help?

lower dose?
for me personally it has opposite effect...i was running icon one and in 5th week started getting lethargy/libido loss, when i added in A7 things got much, much better.

look at reviews, all i have seen reported increased energy and libido.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
for me personally it has opposite effect...i was running icon one and in 5th week started getting lethargy/libido loss, when i added in A7 things got much, much better.

look at reviews, all i have seen reported increased energy and libido.
I added dermacrine and I’m back in action 💪

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Tongkat Ali! Is this something that could be beneficial in a TD (Eurycomanone)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Tongkat Ali! Is this something that could be beneficial in a TD (Eurycomanone)
I couldn't find anything on its molecular weight, but as long as it's under 500 dalton's(lower the better) it's possible. However Tongkat suffers more from poor quality sourcing than oral bioavalability, so it doesnt seem necessary.

If you want more bang to your tongkat stack it with something else. If your dead set on TD or don't want to have to take more pills/powders go with Sustain Alpha. Otherwise the world is your oyster when it comes to libido/test boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't find anything on its molecular weight, but as long as it's under 500 dalton's(lower the better) it's possible. However Tongkat suffers more from poor quality sourcing than oral bioavalability, so it doesnt seem necessary.

If you want more bang to your tongkat stack it with something else. If your dead set on TD or don't want to have to take more pills/powders go with Sustain Alpha. Otherwise the world is your oyster when it comes to libido/test boosters.
yes, oysters!!!!

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming towards the end of my icon one and ultra hard run. Did anybody taper off or did you guys just keep the full pumps all the way through?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming towards the end of my icon one and ultra hard run. Did anybody taper off or did you guys just keep the full pumps all the way through?
no taper, run it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Bk1991

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@mavup

Cutting

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Lean Bulk

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Cutting

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Cutting

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto
@Bk1991

Terro7

Awards
Hey guys,

I have gotten my Alpha Seven today in the morning and applied 5 pumps from the start, before setting off to the office. I'm on modafinil so my wakefulness is usually through the roof throughout the day, but literally couple hours in a sudden lethargy and fatigue washed over me hitting me like a truck. Could A7 have caused this? In such a short span of time? I have no other way to explain it honestly. A second question - if it is in fact A7 doing this can I apply it simultaneously in the morning with dermacrine to offset the lethargy? Seems like 10 pumps will be difficult to apply over limited area and I was wondering if results of one or the other could be diminished as a consequence.

Thanks in advance, cheers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I have gotten my Alpha Seven today in the morning and applied 5 pumps from the start, before setting off to the office. I'm on modafinil so my wakefulness is usually through the roof throughout the day, but literally couple hours in a sudden lethargy and fatigue washed over me hitting me like a truck. Could A7 have caused this? In such a short span of time? I have no other way to explain it honestly. A second question - if it is in fact A7 doing this can I apply it simultaneously in the morning with dermacrine to offset the lethargy? Seems like 10 pumps will be difficult to apply over limited area and I was wondering if results of one or the other could be diminished as a consequence.

I would say it shouldn’t be the A7 but anything is possible. One dose is usually not enough to cause a reaction like that. If you do choose to do the 10 pumps. A7 will dry super fast and can apply over or in another area.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I don't think the Alpha Seven is responsible for this after one application. the users who experienced low estrogen sides from Alpha Seven said that 2-3 pumps of Dermacrine were enough to offset the sides..I would guess you wouldn't need more than 2 pumps to start.

ToxAF

Awards
Noob question I havent seen addressed anywhere else, are hematocrit levels a concern on an andro only run?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noob question I havent seen addressed anywhere else, are hematocrit levels a concern on an andro only run?
i answered this in a different thread---my bloods from 2 weeks ago came back great and i've done a ton of andros last 6 months---but my results are no guarantee everyone will react the same...

@delsolrob

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally never had an issue even with bloods.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

The Lethargy is "Normal" with Andro Stuff but honestly years back this was addressed by PP (Eric P.) this is due the isomers if remember correctly this trigger the GABBA receptors at some point this is why some users add epiandrosterone but sometimes in high doses can crack your joints or kill your libido too (ANDRO) not the epi

Look not everyone body respond or react equal to some compounds.

Start low and pay attention on how your body reacts add minerals and vitamins in your food this is very essential.

Take care

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Using Sustain Alpha first time as part of my PCT. I weigh 175 and the label says 3-5 pumps, but since it's a PCT should I just roll with 5-pump all the way through?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using Sustain Alpha first time as part of my PCT. I weigh 175 and the label says 3-5 pumps, but since it's a PCT should I just roll with 5-pump all the way through?
Start with 3 and see how it goes. If needed raise it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My tube says:

150-190 lbs : 3 pumps
191-230 lbs : 4 pumps
>230 lbs : 5 pumps

(Approx 130 pumps overall)

Just in case you missed it or the labeling in yours is different. Obviously these are just general recommendations and if you feel like 4 or 5 pumps works better than 3 then go with that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did it go? What kind of results you got? Did you log it here on AM?